Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The State is about to rest

+6
Sal
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
bizguy
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 11:58 am

2seaoat

Not the posters on this forum.

I do not agree. From the beginning folks have been looking for something on this victim.....it has been a witch hunt.......to suggest the mother is lying without a scintilla of proof, or a statement from another person......I can only think of a young 17 year old girl who had her 17th birthday three weeks earlier and was walking down that sidewalk.....being stalked by a man......who rapes her........and then his testimony was that it was not rape....it was consensual sex......and as you hear the screams on the telephone call, and her mother was saying that is my daughter.........people would be talking about the victim.....her sex partners.....she was suspended from school.....she had pot in her system........her father did not report her missing.......and finally her mother lied about going to the Mayor's office.....first what lie.....second.....WTF.......if some of the posters cannot come to terms with their obvious racial bias in this case.......well I just piss people off......if I can make them think I have accomplished something.....I rarely accomplish much on this forum.

127The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 12:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Not the posters on this forum.

I do not agree.   From the beginning folks have been looking for something on this victim.....it has been a witch hunt.......to suggest the mother is lying without a scintilla of proof, or a statement from another person......I can only think of a young 17 year old girl who had her 17th birthday three weeks earlier and was walking down that sidewalk.....being stalked by a man......who rapes her........and then his testimony was that it was not rape....it was consensual sex......and as you hear the screams on the telephone call, and her mother was saying that is my daughter.........people would be talking about the victim.....her sex partners.....she was suspended from school.....she had pot in her system........her father did not report her missing.......and finally her mother lied about going to the Mayor's office.....first what lie.....second.....WTF.......if some of the posters cannot come to terms with their obvious racial bias in this case.......well I just piss people off......if I can make them think I have accomplished something.....I rarely accomplish much on this forum.

So posters that think George Zimmerman acted in self-defense during the physical encounter are racist? Charming.

128The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 12:26 pm

2seaoat

So posters that think George Zimmerman acted in self-defense during the physical encounter are racist? Charming.

The charming part is after the Judge heard the lies.......it seems nobody on this forum who prejudged this kid listened to the evidence.....I even have people asking me to recite the evidence.....they completely to this hour have blocked any evidence which gives Martin humanity......they are never giving this kid the respect they would give their own child if he had been gunned down. If George Zimmerman was my son.......I would of course defend him.....but alone one on one.......I would simply have asked one question.....if you had to follow him and you got into a tussle......why did you have to shoot an unarmed 17 year old kid? Sure I would back his lies......Sure, I would do everything to see him be free, but in my heart there would be no question......20 seconds more the tussle would be broken up by an officer, and a kid would be alive.......some people should never carry a firearm, should never be a police officer, and certainly should never consider MMA where the rounds are five minutes.....not thirty seconds of rolling around in the grass. What sealed the deal for me was people asking for what evidence......so prejudiced that they refuse to listen........Charming.

129The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 12:46 pm

nadalfan

2seaoat wrote:So posters that think George Zimmerman acted in self-defense during the physical encounter are racist? Charming.

The charming part is after the Judge heard the lies.......it seems nobody on this forum who prejudged this kid listened to the evidence.....I even have people asking me to recite the evidence.....they completely to this hour have blocked any evidence which gives Martin humanity......they are never giving this kid the respect they would give their own child if he had been gunned down.  If George Zimmerman was my son.......I would of course defend him.....but alone one on one.......I would simply have asked one question.....if you had to follow him and you got into a tussle......why did you have to shoot an unarmed 17 year old kid?    Sure I would back his lies......Sure, I would do everything to see him be free, but in my heart there would be no question......20 seconds more the tussle would be broken up by an officer, and a kid would be alive.......some people should never carry a firearm, should never be a police officer, and certainly should never consider MMA where the rounds are five minutes.....not thirty seconds of rolling around in the grass.   What sealed the deal for me was people asking for what evidence......so prejudiced that they refuse to listen........Charming.
Amen, Seaoat

130The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 2:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:So posters that think George Zimmerman acted in self-defense during the physical encounter are racist? Charming.

The charming part is after the Judge heard the lies.......it seems nobody on this forum who prejudged this kid listened to the evidence.....I even have people asking me to recite the evidence.....they completely to this hour have blocked any evidence which gives Martin humanity......they are never giving this kid the respect they would give their own child if he had been gunned down.  If George Zimmerman was my son.......I would of course defend him.....but alone one on one.......I would simply have asked one question.....if you had to follow him and you got into a tussle......why did you have to shoot an unarmed 17 year old kid?    Sure I would back his lies......Sure, I would do everything to see him be free, but in my heart there would be no question......20 seconds more the tussle would be broken up by an officer, and a kid would be alive.......some people should never carry a firearm, should never be a police officer, and certainly should never consider MMA where the rounds are five minutes.....not thirty seconds of rolling around in the grass.   What sealed the deal for me was people asking for what evidence......so prejudiced that they refuse to listen........Charming.

So the deal is sealed before the defense gets to present its case.

131The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 2:38 pm

2seaoat

So the deal is sealed before the defense gets to present its case.

As to George Zimmerman lying......yes the deal is sealed. If Mr. Zimmerman can explain the reason for the lies.......and there can be scientific evidence or a reliable witness which can undue the facts of this case........cats will fly........but anything is possible. However, the deal we were talking about which was sealed was what resides in folk's hearts where a 17 year old boy becomes something less.......that deal remains sealed, and there is nothing I can do to unseal the same......however, when Martin is recognized as a human being at least.....it is a first step.

132The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 2:44 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

If we are really for a fair trial, we will wait until the defense rests its case.

133The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 3:00 pm

2seaoat

If we are really for a fair trial, we will wait until the defense rests its case.

A Prima Facia case by definition is the truth and is proven......yet, not one person on this forum who made Martin out as a thug has accepted the evidence or the court's ruling.........as to fair......well having the trial was all the fairness I ever needed.....I have made this clear......I do not care if Mr. Zimmerman is found NG by the jury or Guilty......that really makes no difference to me......probably makes no difference to black people.....no the celebration of good people is that there was a trial and the State did in fact have a case............nope......it only takes one person uncertain as to his guilt or his innocence, and there will be a hung jury.......it will be extraordinary if there is a guilty or NG finding.....the miracle is the trial......the miracle which will not happen is that folks who carry a burden in their hearts will recognize the humanity of the victim........I will not hold my breath for either.

134The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 3:30 pm

I think you are the one that refuses to listen. You have decided Zimmerman is a liar w/ any scintilla of proof and then you recite the judge's ruling as proof. Simply ridiculous! This was not just a rolling around in the grass. Zimmerman's nose was broken. His head banged on concrete for christsake! He was being beaten! Where is the humanity for Zimmerman? I don't give a rat's ass if Martin was 17 or 21 or black or white. He assaulted and beat someone to the point they felt their life was in danger. He tried to stifle his cries for help so this was no kid who was in fear. It was self defense.

135The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 3:35 pm

2seaoat wrote:If we are really for a fair trial, we will wait until the defense rests its case.

A Prima Facia case by definition is the truth and is proven......yet, not one person on this forum who made Martin out as a thug has accepted the evidence or the court's ruling.........as to fair......well having the trial was all the fairness I ever needed.....I have made this clear......I do not care if Mr. Zimmerman is found NG by the jury or Guilty......that really makes no difference to me......probably makes no difference to black people.....no the celebration of good people is that there was a trial and the State did in fact have a case............nope......it only takes one person uncertain as to his guilt or his innocence, and there will be a hung jury.......it will be extraordinary if there is a guilty or NG finding.....the miracle is the trial......the miracle which will not happen is that folks who carry a burden in their hearts will recognize the humanity of the victim........I will not hold my breath for either.

Oh shut up about prima facia cases. I have heard that word since I was in college.Zimmerman was a victim too.

136The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 3:39 pm

2seaoat

I have heard that word since I was in college

You went to college? I am sorry..........I did not know that...........I am sorry.

137The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 3:46 pm

You can save your little snide remarks. They don't affect me.

138The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 3:51 pm

2seaoat

You can save your little snide remarks. They don't affect me.

The intent was not to affect you......I really did not think you had attended college. This is the first time you have EVER posted the same, and I honestly never thought you attended college.......if that is snide, again.....I am sorry you think that way........where have you ever told us you attended college?No No No so I am snide when I am surprised?

139The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 5:28 pm

I have a Master's degree and you know you intended a snide remark.

140The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 5:40 pm

2seaoat

I have a Master's degree and you know you intended a snide remark.

When have you EVER talked about a college degree or a Masters Degree. I have zero recollection of the same, and always thought you were a High School graduate. I am always a smart asz, but if you think I thought you had a college degree, let alone a Masters Degree......I honestly thought you had no degrees other than a high school Degree. Since the PNJ days I have thought the same, and I do not remember once you talking about your college experiences, let alone a Masters Degree. Where have you ever talked about your college experiences?

141The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 5:44 pm

2seaoat

Additionally, you talked about working with the police, and there is no requirement for a college degree for the same 20 years ago. You never told stories of mischief you got into in college, or a funny story about something from college.....NEVER......so now I am the bad guy because you never talked about college.....just curious.....did you go to college full time.....or did you do it part time after you had been working. It is just very strange to have not discussed college when you freely talked about working with the police.

142The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 5:46 pm

I've talked about it several times. It's been years ago but I talked about being the only female in the Sheriff's Dept. and one of two who had a college degree in the whole dept. I took a lot of flack for it. I've talked about being a child abuse investigator in Al. and Fl. and you must have a degree for that position.

143The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 5:55 pm

2seaoat wrote:Additionally, you talked about working with the police, and there is no requirement for a college degree for the same 20 years ago.  You never told stories of mischief you got into in college, or a funny story about something from college.....NEVER......so now I am the bad guy because you never talked about college.....just curious.....did you go to college full time.....or did you do it part time after you had been working.   It is just very strange to have not discussed college when you freely talked about working with the police.

I went to college fulltime and graduated in three years to the month. I went summers and took overloads. I quit HS three weeks into the 9th grade and returned when I was 20 to Troy State Universityas it was called back then. I attended main campus. Took the GED and ACT and entered under full status. Took the GRE and went to Auburn University At Montgomery for my master's.

144The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 5:59 pm

2seaoat

I never saw one word about college......zero. I assumed you had began working in your police experience with a high school education. I mean most people have at one time or another talked about funny stories in College.....you had never offered any of that, so now I assume you went to college part time and graduate school the same because most people will make some reference to college life or a full time experience......I am telling you I never heard a word about college, and you think I am being snide.......I have freely talked about funny stories from college for 8 years on these forums, and today for the first time you act like I should have known you graduated from College.......

145The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 6:04 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If we are really for a fair trial, we will wait until the defense rests its case.

Other than the Prosecution, or yourself, what person of authority and are inside the courtroom, have said the states case is Prima Facia that Zimmerman murdered Martin. That the state has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman is guilty.

146The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 6:06 pm

What is the big deal? I have talked about college and coming from Calif. to a peanut farm in Coffee Co., Al where my late husband was from after being stationed in San Diego. I have also talked about our fraternity house being in an old hospital in Troy where we had parties and they filled up the bathtub w/ liquor. You must have missed it.

147The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 6:15 pm

2seaoat

Other than the Prosecution, or yourself, what person of authority and are inside the courtroom, have said the states case is Prima Facia that Zimmerman murdered Martin. That the state has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman is guilty.

Omara did a brilliant argument on the status of the law in the state of Florida.   His argument was very clear.  If there was a VIABLE case of self defense, as a matter of law she had to grant the motion for acquittal.  He gave clear Florida case law and the State never argued that was the law.  The motion was denied.   This means that the entire self defense case has failed because Zimmerman has lied.   The state has met their burden of a prima facia case.

Do you understand as a matter of law there has been no self defense affirmative defense recognized by the court after listening to all of Zimmerman's explanations.........You do understand these elementary concepts?  There is no self defense......the defense is going to have to rebut the prima facia case with evidence......she already heard the words of Zimmerman.........

Now the jury is the finder of fact.....the court rules on the law.....the jury may have doubt as to some facts in evidence or weigh them differently, but as a matter of law.....the state has proven Zimmerman guilty of murder, and as a matter of law the motion for acquittal has been denied.

148The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 6:20 pm

2seaoat

You must have missed it.

No big deal.......I did miss it, and pride myself on remembering what other forum members have talked about in their personal experiences. Old age maybe, but I honestly do not remember any of these stories.

149The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 6:36 pm

2seaoat wrote:Other than the Prosecution, or yourself, what person of authority and are inside the courtroom, have said the states case is Prima Facia that Zimmerman murdered Martin. That the state has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman is guilty.

Omara did a brilliant argument on the status of the law in the state of Florida.   His argument was very clear.  If there was a VIABLE case of self defense, as a matter of law she had to grant the motion for acquittal.  He gave clear Florida case law and the State never argued that was the law.  The motion was denied.   This means that the entire self defense case has failed because Zimmerman has lied.   The state has met their burden of a prima facia case.

Do you understand as a matter of law there has been no self defense affirmative defense recognized by the court after listening to all of Zimmerman's explanations.........You do understand these elementary concepts?  There is no self defense......the defense is going to have to rebut the prima facia case with evidence......she already heard the words of Zimmerman.........

Now the jury is the finder of fact.....the court rules on the law.....the jury may have doubt as to some facts in evidence or weigh them differently, but as a matter of law.....the state has proven Zimmerman guilty of murder, and as a matter of law the motion for acquittal has been denied.

That is false, Seaoat! All she said was there was enough evidence for the jury to decide. She just decides if there is enough evidence for the jury to decide.

150The State is about to rest - Page 6 Empty Re: The State is about to rest 7/7/2013, 6:47 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Other than the Prosecution, or yourself, what person of authority and are inside the courtroom, have said the states case is Prima Facia that Zimmerman murdered Martin. That the state has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zimmerman is guilty.

The request is made at virtually every criminal trial.  ESPECIALLY one receiving as much publicity as this one due to the race issue.  Your assumption is foolish and terribly uninformed.

The courts decision is not even close to saying that the state has established prima facia evidence. Yours is nothing more than a flighty OPINION.

Last edited by Markle on 7/7/2013, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum