Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pkr..the EPA now has a SWAT team...police state... police state ... police state...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.examiner.com/article/epa-swat-teams-a-troubling-sign-of-police-state

Essentially an EPA SWAT team raided an Alaska mine to investigate violations of the clean water act. That is bad enough, but more important from my perspective is why does the EPA even have a SWAT team? I have talked about this before but in the last decade and a half more and more federal civilian agencies have been building their own private "armies" of SWAT capable enforcement arms while more local police agencies are arming their officers like soldiers. Is it hyperbole to consider this the beginning of a police state?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I sure as hell hope the jackbooted thug police state does not go after the knockout game perps.  Because there are no knockout game perps.  It's all an illuminatti false flag.

We are certainly headed in a direction... seagoat and others can ignore or rationalize that fact... but it remains true.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I kind of feel like Al Capone, seems if they can't arrest you for one thing they will find something else to lock you up for..

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Pkr..the EPA now has a SWAT team...police state... police state ... police state... 315-0317000054-cartoon-toss-him-in-the-gulag

There are so many dam laws, no one can abide by them all making us all lawbreakers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:Pkr..the EPA now has a SWAT team...police state... police state ... police state... 315-0317000054-cartoon-toss-him-in-the-gulag

There are so many dam laws, no one can abide by them all making us all lawbreakers.

Great cartoon...but too damn true.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You authority haters need to go to Chrissy's thread ("a movie for you tonight") and watch the 1956 film of George Orwell's "1984".  You'll love it.

stormwatch89 wrote:Pkr..the EPA now has a SWAT team...police state... police state ... police state... 315-0317000054-cartoon-toss-him-in-the-gulag

Yep, thats where we are at!  cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum