Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis

+9
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
polecat
EmeraldGhost
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Deus X
Telstar
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Florida man Rep. Gaetz had embarrassing crying text sessions … with Sean Hannity

Walter Einenkel
Daily Kos Staff
Monday August 24, 2020 · 11:33 AM CDT

On Friday, the House Ethics Committee gave out the lightest admonishment to Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida for his obstructing justice tweet back in February of 2019. This was when Rep. Gaetz publicly threatened former Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen. The statement came right before Cohen was set to testify under oath about his former boss. Rep. Gaetz followed that up by deleting the tweet and then apologizing, sort of. The ethics committee said that Rep. Gaetz did a bad thing but they believe his tweet "did not violate witness tampering and obstruction of Congress laws.”

However, the House Ethics Committee did have to investigate Gaetz’s bad behavior, and Politico reports that one of the things exposed by this whole chapter is Gaetz’s chummy relationship with Fox News’ Sean Hannity. It turns out that the Florida congressman reached out to Hannity to ask for his help concerning the tweet the day after Gaetz sent it out into public. A text exchange between Hannity and Gaetz begins with Gaetz whining: “Fuckers are coming for my law license. You were right. We all spend our time in the barrel.”

This is followed by Hannity texting back “Run this by me!!!” The three exclamation marks are Hannity’s way of showing he cares. Hannity then lets Gaetz massage his ego a little as Gaetz texts: “You’re the most powerful man in media. I don’t think you want the job of reviewing all my tweets. Your caring matters a great deal to me.” [This is me rolling my eyes and falling off my chair.]

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 7 Gaetz10
The tweet that got Rep. Gaetz in trouble

Hannity makes sure to assuage young Gaetz’s feelings by telling him not to worry, to stay low, and that people’s attention spans are “zero.” Gaetz then asks for how long he will need to stay away from the warm glow of the television cameras, to which Hannity replies that he can oil the gears of this corrupt machine, saying: “Just a while. Maybe send a note to Michael privately. I can connect u to Lanny. Or give u MC text. Just say you were upset at what was transpiring and meant it as a question, not a statement. And u would never threaten anyone. In retrospect it was poorly written and you wish u didn’t send it. That’s a CYA. Short text.” A “CYA” is short for “Cover Your Ass.” The advice Hannity is offering does open up a window into the truly sociopathic world of the right-wing political sphere.

Gaetz has a long history of theatrical, somewhat incoherent political demonstrations. The idea that he is buddied up with Hannity makes a ton of sense. Both Gaetz and Hannity are narcissists who enjoy staring vacantly into a camera and spewing whatever anger and anxiety they have about their personal shortcomings.

Subsequently Rep. Gaetz had to do a lot more apologizing, though his version of saying he was sorry was classically narcissistic in nature. Not much came of Rep. Gaetz’s attempt to obstruct justice and he has since that time felt emboldened to tweet out other racist and fascistic ideas he has in his little brain.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/8/24/1971852/-As-Rep-Matt-Gaetz-was-investigated-by-House-Ethics-Committee-he-turned-to-Sean-Hannity-for-cover?detail=emaildkbow1

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 7 636661598412059338-Gaetz-DeSantis-Rallly-11

Telstar and zsomething like this post

zsomething

Floridatexan wrote:Florida man Rep. Gaetz had embarrassing crying text sessions … with Sean Hannity

Not surprising. Bullies are cowards underneath. And Gaetz is too dumb for his own good.

Weird that they think Hannity is a guy to save them, though. They've really been in their bubble too long and don't have a clue how silly they're looking.

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Florida man Rep. Gaetz had embarrassing crying text sessions … with Sean Hannity

Not surprising.  Bullies are cowards underneath.  And Gaetz is too dumb for his own good.  

Weird that they think Hannity is a guy to save them, though.  They've really been in their bubble too long and don't have a clue how silly they're looking.

At least Judge Pirro would be more entertaining than lying Hannity. I give the day drunk credit for still being awake when her show starts.

Telstar

Telstar

So Matt has an adopted, 19 year old, Cuban "son" who has been living with him for 7 years. Hope Matt keeps his distance because so many in Trumps circle have been spreading the virus. I wonder if Matt will be covering up for "Nestors" DUI's the way Matt's daddy did for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r642uijKN-A

RealLindaL

Wondering if anything has changed since June, when it was reported that Gaetz had never actually formally adopted Nestor.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Wondering if anything has changed since June, when it was reported that Gaetz had never actually formally adopted Nestor.  

I was offline when this story broke so I just blundered into it yesterday. They did a good job keeping it secret Didn't know he was living with Nestor since Nestor was 12 years old. Sounds like a sitcom, Me and the Congressman. They did a good job keeping it secret all those years, like they did with his DUI's.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar, RealLindaL and zsomething like this post

RealLindaL

That crap about facial recognition software having recognized Antifa members among the rioters has been thoroughly and completely debunked.

Gaetz is an enormous P.O.S.

At this point hubby and I would love to move back to a blue state but (1) we're getting too old to face another complete uprooting, and (2) most of those states are either too expensive or too far north/too cold, or both.

Floridatexan, Telstar and zsomething like this post

RealLindaL

Saw this retweeted on someone's Twitter feed:

"Matt Gaetz is what would happen if someone tried to make stupid from concentrate, but forgot to add water."

Floridatexan, Telstar and zsomething like this post

Telstar

Telstar

Matt ( swingin') Gaetz is up to his ol' tricks. Requesting that the Pledge of Allegiance be recited a Second time every day. When denied he ran to Fox News and moaned that the Dems are mean to him because they refuse to kiss his privileged, pampered, flabby ass like the Florida morons that keep voting him into office do. I really don't see why at least one brave Florida citizen doesn't toss one, or maybe two milk shakes at his empty head the way one brave woman did last year. No word yet if Matt and his adopted son/live in boyfriend "Nestor" recite the Pledge every night before they hop into bed and turn out the lights.

Floridatexan likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

From Gaetz' newsletter:

"This week, the impeachment trial of former President Trump began in the Senate. This unjust, unjustified, and unjustifiable trial has been the subject of wall-to-wall media coverage, but despite Democrats’ barrage of emotional appears, I don’t think they have done much to change the minds of the American people — or the minds of the Senators who will vote early next week to decide the outcome of the trial..."

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Hello, Friends —
Over the weekend, the unjust, unjustified, and unjustifiable impeachment trial of former President Trump came to an end. Although seven anti-Trump Republican senators voted to convict, their efforts failed, and President Trump was acquitted.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the Senate’s next action was…nothing at all. Following the impeachment trial, the Senate immediately went into recess. It’s disappointing to see that the Senate was willing to waste plenty of time on an unconstitutional and unnecessary impeachment trial, and then decide to take a break. This time would have been better spent finally putting the past behind them, and working together on legislation to help the American people.

The blame, however, does not fall entirely on the upper chamber. The House has been in recess this week, too. Next week, the House will be in session, and the House is expected to consider the nearly $2 trillion package of progressive priorities Democrats have hurriedly cobbled together. This package will keep schools closed, bail out blue states, pay people not to work, and raise the minimum wage to $15/hour.

Republicans believe that schools and the economy should be reopened, and the remaining $1 trillion from previous COVID packages should be spent before taking out any further mortgages on the backs of future generations of Americans. However, Democrats rejected hundreds of Republican amendments; making it clear that Democrats have no interest in bipartisan solutions, and are instead using the reconciliation process to jam their liberal wish list through Congress as quickly (and with as little dissent, discussion, and debate) as possible. Sad!"

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sad indeed, Matt.

Who does he get to write this stuff?

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

Perhaps his live in boyfri...er' make that his adopted son, "Nestor." Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Is Anyone Shocked Matt Gaetz Let Nestor Go On Spring Break?

And to Panama City, no less.

Matt Gaetz, one of the crown jewels in the Republican firmament, warned spring breakers on Hannity about their behavior in Miami Beach. (Because I'm sure they're all watching grandpop's Fox News.)

"If you want to come to our state and enjoy freedom, go to a restaurant, go to the beach, go fishing, get a little weird (not too weird...) Then as we say in the deep South, y'all come! But if you're coming to cause damage and harm, you'll be held accountable," he said on Fox News in an interview with Sean Hannity.

When asked by Hannity to elaborate on "getting a little weird," Gaetz said: "Maybe a bit of body paint here and there, maybe throw some beads but don't hurt anybody."

( Not to mention DUI charges that will need to be covered up by your corrupt big daddy! LOL. ) Telstar

But he said he he let his adopted son Nestor go on spring break in Florida COVID hotspot Panama City Beach because his special little snowflake didn't get a graduation or a prom.

"I did not have a good night's rest the entire time he was there until I knew he was safe, OK, and back at school," he said. (You notice what he didn't mention? His kid getting a covid test before he goes back to school.)

You know, I've been saying all week: What kind of parent would allow their kids to party in a super spreader event during a major pandemic?

Now we know.

Isn't Nestor Baby old enough to do what he wants?

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/03/are-any-us-surprised-matt-gaetz-let-his

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

Telstar

Telstar

Gov. Murphy Rocks!

"What a fool. He and they should be ashamed of themselves. He is not welcome, I hope you're watching Matt. You are not welcome in New Jersey and frankly, I don't ever want you back in this state."

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:

Good one, but here's more:

Secretary of Defense & Joint Chiefs Chair Respond to Rep. Matt Gaetz on Critical Race Theory

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

Gaetz is dead. He needs to get buried and stop smelling up the "monkey it up" state more than it already does smell. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wish they had broken this into 2 segments, because the 2nd half is important, too.

Telstar

Telstar

Obviously Matt Gaetz knows he's a pedophile.

zsomething likes this post

RealLindaL

I want me one o' them thar T-shirts -but wait, I'd get shot if I wore it here in the Panhandle.
It deserves to go viral, tho.

Telstar

Telstar

Notice that they drag you away when you declare "I DON'T THINK MATT GAETZ IS A PEDOPHILE!!" Loved seeing the fake smile drop off Crazy Greene's face. Great stuff. Twisted Evil

zsomething likes this post

zsomething

Telstar wrote:Obviously Matt Gaetz knows he's a pedophile.

What cracks me up even more than Gaetz is MTG standing there with that huge cheesy fucking smile on her inbred top-half-smaller-than-the-bottom-half Javaman-skulled face after the guy called her insane. She's just so bewildered-happy to have a camera pointing at her that she's oblivious to what's actually going on.

Gaetz is evil, but Marjorie is a legit moron. If she loses two IQ points she'll be considered part of the vegetable kingdom. As much as I hate her and am saddened that something like her actually can get elected to congress now, I can't tell you how overjoyed I am to have the world looking at that imbecile as a representative of the Republican party now. It makes their voters look like the biggest whopping morons on the planet. There is no greater embarrassment than having Marjorie Taylor Green or Lauren Bozobert as a "representative." And they get all the attention, too. It's destroying the Republican brand far faster and more thoroughly than anything I could ever do. Laughing

Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum