Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Agree With Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome?

+3
RealLindaL
zsomething
Telstar
7 posters

Do You Agree with Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome?

Do You Agree With Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome? I_vote_lcap0% Do You Agree With Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
 Do You Agree With Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome? I_vote_lcap100% Do You Agree With Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome? I_vote_rcap 100% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

https://www.mediaite.com/online/republicans-claim-trump-calls-them-minutes-after-tv-appearances-he-said-melania-called-me-handsome/

zsomething

He looks like a canned ham.

If I was trying to draw a face that had no intelligence in it whatsoever, I don't think I could do better than the one his DNA gave him.

Then again, Melania was never known for having taste.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:He looks like a canned ham.

If I was trying to draw a face that had no intelligence in it whatsoever, I don't think I could do better than the one his DNA gave him.

lol! lol! lol!

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:He looks like a canned ham.

lol!   lol!   lol!

Even at my age and attendant wisdom I am amazed at the sheer power and allure of MONEY!!!

He looks like the south end of a northbound mule!

polecat

polecat

Compared to a goat sack I'd say he is a hansom devil.

Deus X

Deus X

A nanosecond is one billionth of a second.

It's also the amount of time I would ever spend thinking about either Matt Gaetz's looks or anything that Melania Trump says.

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe he reminds her of the pile of shit she sleeps with or did sleep with in the past.

Telstar

Telstar

Is Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz just three kids stacked on top of each other in a suit?

On Sunday, Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz made a rare appearance on a network other than Fox News to defend the NRA-backed notion that arming teachers is somehow a more reasonable response to our nation's mass shootings than, say, just making it harder for maniacs to buy weapons of war.

While appearing on MSNBC's AM Joy With Joy Reid, the Republican junior congressman became visibly uncomfortable when he wasn't served his usual Fox News softballs, and began to resemble what appeared to be just three wriggling kids stacked on top of each other in a grown man's suit.

This was most apparent when Gaetz continued to hammer his point that schools would somehow be safer with more and more guns. "Have you ever taken live fire, sir?" Reid asked Gaetz, to which the congressman responded, "Sure."

"Have you?" Reid continued. "Has anyone ever shot at you?"

"No," Gaetz then admitted, while the other two children trapped in the torso and pants section of his suit squirmed for an exit.

Gaetz also defended another dumb idea of his to station former soldiers who served in Fallujah at schools. "You want to turn our schools into Fallujah?" asked Reid. This of course set off a round of incoherent yelling from Gaetz's suit.

It's important to note that this isn't the first time Gaetz has gone anywhere other than Fox and was ethered by something as simple as basic conversation. To really get to the bottom of this, let's run back a few of the more compelling pieces of evidence that suggest Gaetz might just be a trio of first-graders pulling off the greatest political stunt of all time.

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/03/05/is-florida-rep-matt-gaetz-just-three-kids-stacked-on-top-of-each-other-in-a-suit

Telstar

Telstar

A Little Girl Flipped Off GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz During A Middle School Visit

Good for her. She deserves at least a Wurther's Original if not $130,000.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/a-little-girl-flipped-off-gop-rep-matt-gaetz-during-a-middle-school-visit/

Vikingwoman

You had to go far, far back to know Bill was called Threadbare. Years back.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:You had to go far, far back to know Bill was called Threadbare. Years back.

2009 would be just about right although threadbare is mentioned in the back pages of this forum. He was on another forum along with Joani and BWayne and Aunt Harriet and Chrissie/ Secret Angel One with her dumb poetry and maybe a couple of other dumb cartoon characters. None of them lasted very long. Less than a month. Were you one of them under another name?

Vikingwoman

Nah, the only other name I had was Dreams.

Telstar

Telstar

I think threadbare used a middle finger avatar back then. I remember Joanie was using a photo of 3 woman, one of them a little older and wearing glasses. I think Chrissie had a dolphin with a halo. Don't remember what the others used. Back then I was posting on forums all over the country. I didn't know much about the PNJ except they just had a war with the forum I usually posted on. We called PNJ members P-cooters. They hated Bob and some guy named Amway. When I did join the PNJ I thought Bob was a pretty interesting guy. I knew one of our members who posts here on and off because he posted on the Ohio forum before he joined the PNJ and then here. I knew Damaged Eagle from the Des Moines Iowa forum. I guess that was late 2008. Same old videos and****smile**** only he didn't seem as mouthy there. That forum was just about 99% conservative/republican and I guess he knew they wouldn't go for his bragging about sleeping with his sister. Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

Reaction to suck up Gaetz supporting Dotard for a peace prize.

Do You Agree With Melania Trump That Matt Gaetz Is Handsome? Middle10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum