Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis

+9
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
polecat
EmeraldGhost
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Deus X
Telstar
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

zsomething

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 EH9kzOqUcAAQSVJ

Fer real, just look at this asshole.  It's like somebody genetically engineered the ultimate douchebag in a laboratory somewhere.   You can't look at that mugly-ass face without wanting to clock a baseball bat across it.  I don't want to sound like a phrenologist, but with a face like that, this guy had no hope of being anything but a sociopathic piece of shit. All he's missing is bolts in his neck. He looks like a televangelist... and he basically is, just preaching politics instead, to the same kind of muddle-headed idiots who he's exploiting to send him money. That bastard's far more a Jimmy Swaggart than he is a Barry Goldwater.

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 EH9jaCIWoAACX24

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 EH9kzOqUcAAQSVJ

Fer real, just look at this asshole.  It's like somebody genetically engineered the ultimate douchebag in a laboratory somewhere.   You can't look at that mugly-ass face without wanting to clock a baseball bat across it.  I don't want to sound like a phrenologist, but with a face like that, this guy had no hope of being anything but a sociopathic piece of shit.  All he's missing is bolts in his neck.  He looks like a televangelist... and he basically is, just preaching politics instead, to the same kind of muddle-headed idiots who he's exploiting to send him money.  That bastard's far more a Jimmy Swaggart than he is a Barry Goldwater.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
zsomething wrote:Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 EH9kzOqUcAAQSVJ

Fer real, just look at this asshole.  It's like somebody genetically engineered the ultimate douchebag in a laboratory somewhere.   You can't look at that mugly-ass face without wanting to clock a baseball bat across it.  I don't want to sound like a phrenologist, but with a face like that, this guy had no hope of being anything but a sociopathic piece of shit.  All he's missing is bolts in his neck.  He looks like a televangelist... and he basically is, just preaching politics instead, to the same kind of muddle-headed idiots who he's exploiting to send him money.  That bastard's far more a Jimmy Swaggart than he is a Barry Goldwater.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 Matt_g16

polecat

polecat

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 Eh5-xv10
Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 Eh2flr10
Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 Ehswfg10
Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 73446310

Telstar

Telstar

DUI Gaetz wants justice. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:DUI Gaetz wants justice. Twisted Evil

The judge gave her 15 days. She should have pleaded self defense and the only way she could stand her ground was to toss it at the ugly criminal's face. Florida is so fucked up in so many ways.

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe protesters should collect old traffic tickets and toss them at DUI snowflake Gaetz. You can almost hear sonny boy howl, SHE COULD HAVE POKED MY EYE OUT! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What a disgusting little punk:

Marlette: Gaetz day in court showed system of special treatment

Andy Marlette, Pensacola News Journal  Published 6:00 a.m. CT Nov. 22, 2019

From the moment U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz arrived at federal court in Pensacola last Monday, the congressman received special treatment that average citizens are not entitled to.

A courthouse security officer stood along Palafox Street reserving two parking places out front with yellow, folding “wet floor” signs poking out of orange 5-gallon Home Depot buckets.

When Gaetz arrived, his driver pulled into the specially reserved parking spots. Upon entering the Winston E. Arnow Federal Building, Gaetz was not inspected in the same manner as average citizens who are required to remove shoes and other articles of clothing to pass security.

And upon taking his seat in the gallery with roughly a dozen members of the public who were waiting for the arrival of the judge, Gaetz pulled out his cellphone — something all other members of the public and press are prohibited from carrying into the courtroom.

When I asked one of the courthouse law enforcement officers why the congressman was permitted to bring electronics into the courtroom while average citizens were not, he said it was due to “local area protocol” and the fact that “people like that need to be ready at a moment’s notice.”  

When I asked if there was some specific law that exempted members of Congress from the electronics restriction, the officer said it was “up to the discretion of the local U.S. Marshal’s office.”

About 10 minutes after the proceedings were scheduled to begin, Gaetz pulled out his device and began texting as everyone else waited phoneless. Seated several rows behind Gaetz, I was unable to peek and confirm whether or not it was Melania who had wished him luck in court and compliments on his outfit.

Shortly after U.S. Magistrate Judge Hope Cannon arrived and commenced the sentencing process, Gaetz stood, approached the bench and addressed the court about Amanda Kondrat’yev, the woman who had admitted to throwing a red drink in a plastic cup at the congressman back in June. Gaetz asked the judge to send the woman to prison.  

In response, Eric Stevenson, the Pensacola attorney representing Kondrat’yev, told the court that there were more fitting ways to punish his client than incarceration. He asked the court to consider that she is a mother of two children.

He pointed out that she had no criminal history — not even an arrest — which ironically, is less criminal history than Congressman Gaetz has on his record.

He demonstrated how she is a productive member of society, with a college education, a record as a valued employee and he asked the court to consider more than a dozen personal letters of support.  

And in a poignant moment, Stevenson explained to the court that his client was remorseful. He even turned to look the congressman in the eye as he read from a letter of regret and apology Kondrat’yev had written to Gaetz, in which she even offered to pay for any of his clothes that might have been stained by the red drink.

“Your Honor, jail is not the only way to deter criminal behavior,” Stevenson plead.

Was there serious injury? Was there a dangerous weapon involved? These were some of the factors the judge was able to consider in granting a “downward departure” from a federal sentencing guideline range that would otherwise require 8-14 months of jail time — simply because Gaetz is a congressman, and because someone at some unseen level of authority made the decision to needlessly inflate all of this into a federal case instead of letting it be handled by the state attorney's office, as it was initially.

And there’s that special treatment again. For all the modern populist talk about empowering average citizens, for all the spittle-flecked condemnations of swamps, elites and special interests, there it was, elitism incarnate. Right here in Pensacola. Right up the street. Right there in the procedures and codified law in a federal courthouse.

It wasn’t average citizens who got special parking reserved by silly-looking Home Depot buckets. It wasn’t average citizens who got different standards of security protocols. It wasn’t average citizens who got special permission to carry cell phones in the courtroom. And it wasn’t citizens who received a heightened level of protection backed by harsher promises of punishment.

It was a politician who got special treatment. At every point in the process — even down to the parking — the politician was treated better by the justice system than any of the rest of us would have been.

In the end, the judge sentenced Kondrat’yev to 15 days in prison. The congressman got his wish. And taxpayers will get the bill. Feel free to celebrate.

Stevenson, the strongest and most eloquent voice in the courtroom that day, praised the judge for the reduced sentence while condemning Gaetz for his hyperbole and hypocrisy.

"For him to talk about a violent crime, it's not as violent as a potential DUI is to drivers on the road (referring to Gaetz's 2008 arrest in Okaloosa County). It's not as much of a threat to our national security as storming a security hearing with a cellphone in a room that doesn't allow cellphones. It doesn't jeopardize our rule of law as much as intimidating witnesses, and it's not as severe as threatening to unleash violent supporters if you don't get what you want… I wish that he could have shown (Kondrat'yev) some Christian justice or mercy,"

Upon leaving the courthouse, Gaetz stepped outside, walked directly to a spot in front of a cameraman for one of the local news stations and lauded the decision to imprison a young woman. A woman who is a mother. A woman with no criminal record. A woman who is his constituent. A woman who apologized to him.

But when I tried to ask Gaetz how his request to incarcerate the drink-thrower was in line with Christian values and the teachings of Jesus, he refused to answer multiple times. Flanked by the woman who was driving for him, he headed back to his specially reserved parking space and closed the door as I tried to ask him a final question.

And it wasn’t a complex question. In fact, it’s a question he could have asked himself months ago after the relatively ridiculous drink-throwing episode first occurred.

It was a question he could have asked himself as he’s proclaimed things like “Northwest Florida Christian values” in public events and interviews.

It was a question that he could have asked himself inside that courtroom instead of texting on his phone, and it was a question he could have had the courage to ask aloud when he stood to address the court.  

Indeed, it is a question that every one of us should ask ourselves as we watch a televised congressman celebrating the imprisonment of a young woman who made a dumb decision to throw a red drink.

Is that really what Jesus would do?

https://www.pnj.com/story/opinion/2019/11/22/marlette-gaetz-day-court-showed-system-special-treatment/4257980002/

zsomething

I saw this ugly blockhead on TV this weekend, trying to legalize marijuana. Normally I'd just say a politician is playing to the times, but given Gaetz's history of substance abuse, I'm kinda wondering if he doesn't have some personal stake in it.

Funny thing about conservatives -- most of 'em are anti-drug, but out of all of them I know there are only a handful who don't have a kid who's either in jail or in and out of rehab for drugs... or, have a substance problem themselves.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:I saw this ugly blockhead on TV this weekend, trying to legalize marijuana.   Normally I'd just say a politician is playing to the times, but given Gaetz's history of substance abuse, I'm kinda wondering if he doesn't have some personal stake in it.  

Funny thing about conservatives -- most of 'em are anti-drug, but out of all of them I know there are only a handful who don't have a kid who's either in jail or in and out of rehab for drugs... or, have a substance problem themselves.  

I think alcohol is his drug of choice.  I'm sure he's trying to woo voters of a certain age...and, btw, I don't consider marijuana a dangerous drug.  He'd also like to get in on the action...meaning the money.  Did you notice that Parnas and Fruman were also trying to get set up in the MJ biz?...Arizona, I think.

And...some of these ultra-conservative "christians" send their kids off to church to be indoctrinated and then wonder why their kids can't think for themselves.

zsomething

Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 EKXabW2WkAA-V-L?format=jpg&name=small

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Matt Gaetz, Florida's Own Trumpenis - Page 5 EKXabW2WkAA-V-L?format=jpg&name=small

Now if the pinhead panhandle voters would only come to their senses and show the same respect for Traitor Trumpsky. Twisted Evil

PkrBum

PkrBum

Remember when Gaetz asked the witnesses (all dem donors) to raise their hand if they have direct knowledge of a material fact supporting impeachment? Then no one raised their hand? Good times... good times.

Good luck comrades.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: I love sucking comrades. Almost as much as I enjoy sucking TRIGGER! I love you I love you I love you

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Remember when Gaetz asked the witnesses (all dem donors) to raise their hand if they have direct knowledge of a material fact supporting impeachment? Then no one raised their hand? Good times... good times.

Good luck comrades.

The academics were not THERE as witnesses to the behavior itself, you idiot!!!   They were there to provide a historical (and Constitutional!) basis for the fact that, presuming the president did what's alleged, he is a valid candidate for impeachment.

GET IT??    DUUUUUUUHHHHHHH.

We see here an idiot falling for an idiotic Republican's idiotic, completely IRRELEVANT question, posed for grandstanding purposes and nothing further.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 12/8/2019, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PkrBum

PkrBum

This doesn't even reach the level of Obama getting caught on hot mic pleading for Putin to give him "space" during his reelection campaign in exchange for withholding missle defense systems from our allies (Ukraine included) on the Russian border.

Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

So which is it? Accountability for all (including Biden)... or Trump is able to use the same tactics. You can't have it both ways.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:This doesn't even reach the level of Obama getting caught on hot mic pleading for Putin to give him "space" during his reelection campaign in exchange for withholding missle defense systems from our allies (Ukraine included) on the Russian border.

Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir."

So which is it? Accountability for all (including Biden)... or Trump is able to use the same tactics. You can't have it both ways.

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO POST THIS? NO CONTEXT...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE SUBJECT OF THE DISCUSSION, AND IT HAS BEEN EXPLAINED TO YOU, MORE THAN ONCE, THAT A PRESIDENT CAN'T COMMIT TO A POLICY WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER HE'LL BE IN OFFICE AFTER THE ELECTION. COMPRENDE, VATO?

RealLindaL

He doesn't "comprende" a damned thing.

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's clear. That you can rationalize away such empirical facts just confirms that your conditioning is complete.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:It's clear. That you can rationalize away such empirical facts just confirms that your conditioning is complete.

As usual, this response is beyond ludicrous.

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It's clear. That you can rationalize away such empirical facts just confirms that your conditioning is complete.

As usual, this response is  beyond ludicrous.

You can tell he's terribly impressed with himself for knowing certain words. He uses them over and over and over again.

In fact, I'm not so certain he's not some randomly-generated bot with a vocabulary of about 50. He just says the same shit over and over, and it's all absolutely ridiculous, especially given that he's far more guilty of every fault he's finding than anyone he's attacking. If he really liked "empirical" things and hated "confirmation bias" then he'd be holding Trump to account, instead of always defending him and "what about"ing. Trump is guilty of actual, empirically verifiable things which he constantly ignores, while claiming everyone else is "conditioned." It's a frickin' joke.

I really don't know why we keep acknowledging his presence. All he does is abuse people here because he gets some sadistic thrill out of irking 'em... until something goes bad in his life and then he whines and looks for sympathy from the same people he's been insulting. It's pathetic.

Sal

Sal

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You can tell he's terribly impressed with himself for knowing certain words.  He uses them over and over and over again.

In fact, I'm not so certain he's not some randomly-generated bot with a vocabulary of about 50.  He just says the same shit over and over, and it's all absolutely ridiculous, especially given that he's far more guilty of every fault he's finding than anyone he's attacking.   If he really liked "empirical" things and hated "confirmation bias" then he'd be holding Trump to account, instead of always defending him and "what about"ing.  Trump is guilty of actual, empirically verifiable things which he constantly ignores, while claiming everyone else is "conditioned."   It's a frickin' joke.

I really don't know why we keep acknowledging his presence.   All he does is abuse people here because he gets some sadistic thrill out of irking 'em... until something goes bad in his life and then he whines and looks for sympathy from the same people he's been insulting.  It's pathetic.

He's having a bad day.

That IG report that he's been crowing about is out, comrades.

Smile

zsomething

Sal wrote:
zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You can tell he's terribly impressed with himself for knowing certain words.  He uses them over and over and over again.

In fact, I'm not so certain he's not some randomly-generated bot with a vocabulary of about 50.  He just says the same shit over and over, and it's all absolutely ridiculous, especially given that he's far more guilty of every fault he's finding than anyone he's attacking.   If he really liked "empirical" things and hated "confirmation bias" then he'd be holding Trump to account, instead of always defending him and "what about"ing.  Trump is guilty of actual, empirically verifiable things which he constantly ignores, while claiming everyone else is "conditioned."   It's a frickin' joke.

I really don't know why we keep acknowledging his presence.   All he does is abuse people here because he gets some sadistic thrill out of irking 'em... until something goes bad in his life and then he whines and looks for sympathy from the same people he's been insulting.  It's pathetic.

He's having a bad day.

That IG report that he's been crowing about is out, comrades.

Smile

He's anxiously waiting for Hannity to come on to teach him some means of spinning it so it's actually "bad for the Democrats" in some way.

Empirically, of course. Wink

RealLindaL

James Comey was scheduled to appear on Fox & Friends Tuesday to discuss the IG report, but he was suddenly canceled, probably after Fox actually read the report and decided they couldn't find a way to spin it and the Comey interview.

What's disturbing is that Barr's hand-picked prosecutor Durham, separately charged by Barr with looking into the same thing as the IG (origins of the Russia/Mueller investigation), has for some reason seen the necessity to break with propriety and publicly comment as not being in agreement with the IG report, even though Durham's own investigation is not yet complete.  

As Comey asked of Durham out loud in an interview with Anderson Cooper Monday, "What are you doing, man?"

And Trump's lackey Barr is doubling down on criticism of the FBI.  Read the stories and weep:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/opinions/barr-durham-fbi-ig-report-campbell/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/politics/barr-ig-watchdog-report/index.html

Last edited by RealLindaL on 12/10/2019, 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add link)

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:James Comey was scheduled to appear on Fox & Friends Tuesday to discuss the IG report, but he was suddenly canceled, probably after Fox actually read the report and decided they couldn't find a way to spin it and the Comey interview.

What's disturbing is that Barr's hand-picked prosecutor Durham, separately charged by Barr with looking into the same thing as the IG (origins of the Russia/Mueller investigation), has for some reason seen the necessity to break with propriety and publicly comment as not being in agreement with the IG report, even though Durham's own investigation is not yet complete.  

As Comey asked of Durham out loud in an interview with Anderson Cooper Monday, "What are you doing, man?"

And Trump's lackey Barr is doubling down on criticism of the FBI.  Read the stories and weep:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/opinions/barr-durham-fbi-ig-report-campbell/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/politics/barr-ig-watchdog-report/index.html

Barr is really amazing. He just lies and lies and lies.

Can't really blame him, though, given the way his base reacts to those lies. They still think the Mueller report "vindicated" Trump because they never read anything past Barr's misrepresentation of it. So if lying to 'em once worked so well... why not keep doing it?

That seems to be the entire Republican playbook at this point -- "Our base are delusional cult members who'll believe whatever we tell them, so why not just lie to them? We don't even have to make up good stories anymore, because they can't tell the difference. They're idiots, so let's treat them like idiots and reap the benefits. They want to be lied to, so... give the morons what they want."

It's one of the most cynical things I've ever seen on a national scale, but this is what Republicans have turned into -- obedient cultists who'll believe anything they're told, no matter how ridiculous, and will fight off any facts that would set them straight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum