Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember those lawyer commercials......

+8
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
Hallmarkgard
2seaoat
knothead
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Are you asking me how it feels to talk to someone who is bigoted against every white person in an entire region of the country?
Well it doesn't "feel" like anything but it does make me wonder why anyone who is so bigoted against the South would ever want to live here?
I'm bigoted against North Korea but I sure as hell don't want to live there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm proud of the region of the country I live in.  You will not find creativity like this anywhere but the South.  The VW bus is welded to the top of the school bus to make a double decker RV.  There is a hole between the two buses and you get into the small bus by climbing a wooden step ladder.  Pure unadulterated Southern genius.
I ran across this while out at yard sales Saturday morning.  It's toward the northern end of Hillburn Rd.

Remember those lawyer commercials...... - Page 8 Bus10

2seaoat

The bus was a trophy after they took the freedom riders out and beat them and buried them in an earthen dam, and then decided to weld the same on the top of a school bus in 1965 to make sure every kid who thought they could ride the bus to school knew that in this land of all men are created equal, except some were more equal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat you are so predictable.  You just confirmed your bigotry beyond any doubt.
Neither you nor I know anything about any of the people associated with that bus.  They could be white,  they could be black,  they could be muslim,  they could be mexican,  they could be anything.  

You're one of that breed of bigots that is so disgusting.  The ones who don't even know how bigoted you are.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wouldn't want to be black, white, mexican or muslim inside that little bus on top when the thing goes underneath the 17th Avenue trestle.
That, I can tell you. lol

2seaoat

You're one of that breed of bigots that is so disgusting. The ones who don't even know how bigoted you are.

This coming from the person who was upset that restaurant workers spoke Spanish in New Mexico, and regularly references Muslims as ragheads, and his compatriots in the "new" south overwhelmingly support Trump who thinks an American who has some percentage of blood of a particular ethnic group is disqualified......you know like Jews in Nazi Germany not being able to teach, or be in the professions.....yep Bob when a person identifies hate it is the oldest trick in the book to create Orwellian doublethink..........that the person who fights bigotry is the bigot. You are neck deep in hate, and you think I am the bigot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You're one of that breed of bigots that is so disgusting.  The ones who don't even know how bigoted you are.

This coming from the person who was upset that restaurant workers spoke Spanish in New Mexico, and regularly references Muslims as ragheads, and his compatriots in the "new" south overwhelmingly support Trump who thinks an American who has some percentage of blood of a particular ethnic group is disqualified......you know like Jews in Nazi Germany not being able to teach, or be in the professions.....yep Bob when a person identifies hate it is the oldest trick in the book to create Orwellian doublethink..........that the person who fights bigotry is the bigot.   You are neck deep in hate, and you think I am the bigot.

I actually found it to be very entertaining that when I visited a White Castle hamburger restaurant in Sante Fe, NM that none of the counter clerks could understand English and that I could not understand them.  
When I travel,  that's the stuff I seek out.  Stuff that is different from anything I'm accustomed to.  Just as when I went to LA,  the first place I went to was Skid Row.
I'm not upset by stuff like that,  I relish it.

But you, on the other hand,  see an odd looking school bus located in the South and automatically assume it's the work of the people who murdered the Freedom Riders.  And yet you aren't the bigot.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and yes I do "reference muslims" as ragheads.  Just as I reference bible thumpers as bible thumpers.
I will stop doing that when both of them stop referencing me as queer and fag and stop telling me the creator of the universe says I'm going to hell for something I have no control over.
Until then,  the ragheads and the bible thumpers can kiss my ass. And so can you, bigot.

2seaoat

Yep, you are the poster child for those who followed elevator music, and you own it....... be proud. I loved my relatives who were haters, and I will always hold a special spot for you, but your culture of hate will have to change with young people because those who lived in Jim Crow are permanently damaged.......and those who have tried to call balls and strikes fairly in politics of the south are not bigots.....they are truth tellers, and those who ate cheese biscuits and grits will have to be the ones who change that hateful world. It is too late for you or the paradigm of rationalization for the evil of a Jim Crow world evolved to the current dog whistle world.....I have no problem calling something a ball when you think it is a strike.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Yep, you are the poster child for those who followed elevator music

Here is a 30 second video defining what the term "elevator music" refers too.
I'm sharing this with you since you obviously have your own definition for English words which don't seem to match anyone else's definitions. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum