Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow

+10
no stress
boards of FL
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
KarlRove
2seaoat
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Sal

Sal

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:Do we have any more excuses to post?

Kindly reread the entire thread and post examples of the excuses that have been made ...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
I am fine with your sexual preference.

"preference"
lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:Do we have any more excuses to post?

Kindly reread the entire thread and post examples of the excuses that have been made ...

I don't need to reread anything.  The excuses were "bush was worse" and "obama was worse". Apparently you slept through that part.

Last edited by Bob on 1/15/2015, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Here, I'll let your hero express my sentiments:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Oddly enough the media hasn't kept death counts from all of obama's bombing campaigns, flag draped coffins and the overthrow of sovereign nations. Hell... he's bombed more muslim countries than bush2. Let's play by one set of rules. Ok?

That is because the US military campaign has waned in comparison to the full scale ground wars of the previous administration.  The media usually picks up on stories that are getting hotter, not cooling down.

You're like a crack head complaining that people don't vilify weed enough.

Your hero obama doesn't have any problem targeting and killing american citizens... you need to man up boy.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html

A drone strike on a single dude is considerably different than a full-on, pre-emptive, elective occupation of a country that will last a decade, cost thousands of US lives, and run into the trillions while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

But by all means, feel free to again point out that drone strikes are occurring.  Clearly I am unaware of that.  Cough cough.

To the point... obama gave a 16 y/o  american citizen the death penalty... no trial, no due process, no civil rights.

Exactly how many sets of rules and standards do you leftists have?

Agreed, and that represents a vast improvement upon what we saw during the previous administration.  

Drone strikes  <  Two full scale occupations

You acknowledge the above inequality, right?

Have you ever seen me support either?

I didn't suggest you supported either. I asked you if you acknowledge the fact that two full-scale occupations wreak considerably more military havoc on the world than drone strikes.

You do acknowledge that, right?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob has gun toting psychos over for a beer...he ain't skeered...

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Where's seaoat?  Isn't he going to tell us McAdams and his wife were just scaredy cats?  Or maybe that McAdams was a homosexual and "in control" of murderers and rapists like the homos controlled the nazis and the slave owners.  lol

Was playing poker until 1:30 am last night, slept late, and have just returned from this great burger place called Ford's Garage in Cape Coral just North of the lower Cape Coral bridge.  It is located in an old Ford Garage and the burgers were great.  So there is the answer to where is Seaoat.

Crime was here a 1000 years ago, and crime will be here 1000 years from today, but for a society to become frightened and building a virtual fortress at their home with burglar bars everywhere, does not address the probability of harm coming to the average American citizen.  Many times over simply getting in one's car is far more dangerous.  However, some folks are too damned scared to understand the probabilities and like a person too afraid to cross a bridge or fly in an airplane their fear paralyzes any rational thought.  Now did the death penalty deter these criminals from doing this horrendous crime?  No it did not.  I think the efficacy of the death penalty as a deterrent has very low percentages, but in some environments like prisons where staff is working with folks who are hardened criminals it does have some deterrence.

I find the death penalty and abortion morally repugnant.  However, if both of these procedures can be kept to a minimum with good policy parameters I do not oppose either procedure.  I would like to see both of them reduced by 90%.

Bob, in your rant you forgot to include your anger toward religion whose tenets have always condemned homosexual behavior.  The catholic church has always been a leader in this regard......yet having spent much of my adult life around a Catholic wife and having raised our children catholic, I can say with certainty that your brethen have migrated to the church.....have you ever noticed the similarity of a broadway play and a full ceremonial mass.......hmmmmmm  could the same folks who persecute you be afraid finding safety in the Catholic Church as their moustache was the very condemnation of same sex behavior.   I can say with certainty that the priest who baptized my children was gay, and he was asked to leave the Catholic Church because of inappropriate actions......which because I have identified him I will leave your imagination to fill in the blanks.......see the patterns developing......homosexuals seeking safety....in political movements and religion, and then those same organizations condemn the very thing they are......pretty safe place Huh.......until the children and the generals started talking...........

Capital punishment and Abortion sadly must continue.  Our societal goal should be to eliminate both, but that is neither realistic or obtainable in our life time.

Our societal goal should be to eliminate all this made up bullshit called the Catholic Church. Poisoning little children's minds w/ purgatory and burning in hell placating them to a life of guilt and fear. Glorifying people to sainthood and condemning human emotions. Yeah, capital punishment and abortion aren't the only things we need to get rid of.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Here, I'll let your hero express my sentiments:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Oddly enough the media hasn't kept death counts from all of obama's bombing campaigns, flag draped coffins and the overthrow of sovereign nations. Hell... he's bombed more muslim countries than bush2. Let's play by one set of rules. Ok?

That is because the US military campaign has waned in comparison to the full scale ground wars of the previous administration.  The media usually picks up on stories that are getting hotter, not cooling down.

You're like a crack head complaining that people don't vilify weed enough.

Your hero obama doesn't have any problem targeting and killing american citizens... you need to man up boy.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html

A drone strike on a single dude is considerably different than a full-on, pre-emptive, elective occupation of a country that will last a decade, cost thousands of US lives, and run into the trillions while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

But by all means, feel free to again point out that drone strikes are occurring.  Clearly I am unaware of that.  Cough cough.

To the point... obama gave a 16 y/o  american citizen the death penalty... no trial, no due process, no civil rights.

Exactly how many sets of rules and standards do you leftists have?

Agreed, and that represents a vast improvement upon what we saw during the previous administration.  

Drone strikes  <  Two full scale occupations

You acknowledge the above inequality, right?

Have you ever seen me support either?

Continuing to make invalid comparisons is tacit support for the more heinous.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob has gun toting psychos over for a beer...he ain't skeered...

To be honest, I was a little scared. lol

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I will whisper this once to you Bob.....you are a good person.

You couldn't be more wrong. I know you've tried to be more wrong... lord knows you've tried... but this is it.[/quote]

Bob's not a good person?

2seaoat

Our societal goal should be to eliminate all this made up bullshit called the Catholic Church.

I simply disagree. In America we have the freedom of religion. Each of us have the freedom of choice in our beliefs.....your idea of society eliminating beliefs smells of oppression and having all the right answers. I will pass. However, in the marketplace of ideas you can propose alternatives and open a door on Sunday and invite folks in to listen to what works for you. I am sure most people will agree with many of your ideas, and I certainly would not want a societal goal to eliminate your ideas......freedom is beautiful and fraught with dangers of being wrong.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Unless seaoat calls you a Nazi, then you ain't got no freedumz.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob has gun toting psychos over for a beer...he ain't skeered...

Damn straight..!!

(ok I intended the pun)

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You couldn't be more wrong. I know you've tried to be more wrong... lord knows you've tried... but this is it.

Bob's not a good person?

You butchered that post.

2seaoat

Bob's not a good person?

I was thinking the same thing. Pk was in Pensacola recently and did he discover something about Bob that made him think he is not a good person. I know Bob's character without ever meeting him by his simple care of his mother at her end.......it tells me much more than his bravado on these forums. He is a good person. I have indirectly met Pk, and he looks exactly like my friend who I am using his condo in Cape Coral, and is a handsome man who intelligently banters at a poker table. I have always liked him on these forums, but my role here is to be an irritating piece of sand, and every once in a while we find pearls......I think actually most of us would enjoy each others company in real life......but that would ruin the dynamics of a public forum.....it has an edge........a certain irreverance......actually T and I would become good friends.....but I would still give him chit, as I do all my friends. I have lifetime friends not because I am afraid to speak my mind, but because I have always been truthful with them.....give them chit when they deserve it, and be there when they need me. This forum has a constructive purpose......if that means taking daily pokes at Seaoat......I love it, but I love it even more when somebody can use logic and good argument to kick my butt......so far all I have heard on the capital punishment argument is macho how folks would like to dissect a bad criminal act.....and the person who comitted it.

He ain't a scardy cat asshole. I bet that just in his job he's been exposed to a thousand more unsavory types than you.

You talk tough... but your admitted (bragged) privilege insulates you pantywaist.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm at the ear doctor waiting for him to come in the exam room. I'll reply to all this when I get home to a pc

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dang, I cannot believe that one of my threads has morphed past 6 pages already....

Johnny Shane Kormondy has about 17 minutes to live as of this posting......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thursday, death row inmate Johnny Shane Kormondy had his last meal, which included friend alligator tail, fried shrimp, fried okra, vanilla ice cream, a cream soda, hashbrowns and fried eggs.

For the record......I don't think Bob is a scardy-cat. Bob can not tolerated violent injustices done to innocent people.

Sal

Sal

No one has suggested it should be tolerated.

Y'all make more false arguments ....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:No one has suggested it should be tolerated.

Kormondy had a choice. He has not shown any remorse and vowed, if he ever got out, to go back and kill Mrs. McAdams and Little ( the guy that turned him in).

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Kormondy had a choice. He has not shown any remorse and vowed, if he ever got out, to go back and kill Mrs. McAdams and Little ( the guy that turned him in).

No one suggested he isn't an evil POS either.

Another false argument ....

2seaoat

unsavory types

Now that is funny. Pantywaist......that is funnier. Privileged upbringing......I am splitting a gut. A ten year old whose father has just died leaving a business to an alcoholic mother who cannot take care of herself or her children.....unsavory types......I had to deal with them at 10 and become responsible for others and become a man.....you kinda toughen up and recognize real tough guys in the process.....sorry I don't have to sell a thing.... I can rise to the occasion, or have enough sense to avoid the occasion, but I sure as hell am not scared about fantasy.....but I kind of like being thought of as a gentle soul who is a pantywaist.......I think the wife and I will have to take in some dinner theater, and get my metrosexual look down......I do love my Prius.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Perhaps your feigned outrage should be directed at changing the laws...laws upheld by the Supreme Court.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No one suggested he isn't an evil POS either.

Another false argument ....

No false argument the death penalty is a legal part of our society. Kormondy's choices led him to the death sentence.

Vikingwoman

You talk about "smelling of oppression" and believing in the Catholic Doctrine in one breath? Yes, you can have your freedom of religion but don't purport them to be real. Acknowledge them to be what they are...myths and superstitions in which you indoctrinate small vulnerable children. No more than a cult or following. Not reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum