Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow

+10
no stress
boards of FL
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
KarlRove
2seaoat
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

nadalfan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That's pretty good bob... but you weren't recognizing the leftist psychosis fully. The trick is to think opposites.

Compassion shown to criminals and their right to life proves humanity... while aborting innocent fetuses is purely logistics.

See how that works?

Me either.

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal.  Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable.  If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

Who's celebrating it?

nadalfan wrote:By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

So you're saying that it's just a tumor?

nadalfan wrote:The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

I see... So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive.

nadalfan wrote:From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes. You liberals should understand this after Darwin and all.

nadalfan wrote:From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-abortion and pro death penalty?

From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-death penalty and pro abortion?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Smile

So you're saying that it's just a tumor? No, I'm saying exactly what I said, some people do not believes a fetus qualifies as a human life

That's what I said. It's just a unwanted bodily growth to you. So it's a tumor.

nadalfan wrote:So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive
Not sure how you got that...if life begins at conception, then why is aborting a human conceived by rape or incest ok?  Many anti-abortionists feel that it's ok.  That makes no sense to me.

Who said I was completely anti-abortion?

nadalfan wrote:No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes.
Prison does the same thing

Your way is not necessarily permanent.

*****CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

No, actually to me a fetus is a human being. But I understand that I cannot make that decision for anyone else.

I don't understand being for abortion in certain cases if you believe life begins at conception; that's an absolute belief, it either does or it doesn't...not sure why you're having trouble understanding that.

permanent lock up is good enough for me

[quote="nadalfan"]

No, actually to me a fetus is a human being.[quote]

See that wasn't so hard.

nadalfan wrote:
But I understand that I cannot make that decision for anyone else.

I can...

nadalfan wrote:I don't understand being for abortion in certain cases if you believe life begins at conception; that's an absolute belief, it either does or it  doesn't...not sure why you're having trouble understanding that.

...No maternity rights/benefits and it better be done quickly... Like during the first trimester.

If they're going to do it end it quickly.

nadalfan wrote:permanent lock up is good enough for me

I see no point in torturing them for the rest of their life. End it.

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUbtmss_t3z4iQZ7EkcSvfQgZaJOy0tr8AMmkNZZ5FIa5ashKETw

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 1/15/2015, 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:This clown is being "murdered" and I have a sexual "preference". lol

Opponents of the death penalty and of abortion both refer to the act of terminating life as murder.  Preference is well defined.  Simple words and simple concepts.  Now an alternative argument could be made that it is not murder in either case, and that there is no such thing as preference.  It certainly could be argued, but those who oppose the death penalty and abortion will continue to call it murder, and folks will have sexual preferences.

Okay after providing some context to your "murder" and "preference" statements, I can see where you're coming from.
Several years ago on another message board I referred to "orientals". I was quickly corrected and from that point on said "Asians" as they suggested.

The difference in your case and mine is trivial as hell and I'll be the first to admit that.
But just to set the record straight, there is a really big difference between the word "preference" and the word "orientation".
Let me explain. Let's say you're left-handed.
To say that left-handed is your "orientation" doesn't suggest that you "prefer" it. But of course that's exactly what the word "preference" means. That you "prefer" to be left-handed. Which of course is meaningless.

knothead

knothead

Johnny Kormondy, convicted murderer, pronounced dead at 8:16 pm EST

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:The beatings will continue until morale improves. Socrates

First time I'd noticed your signature.  I really like it.  I didn't know Socrates had that kind of sense of humor but I'm really weak on ancient philosophers.

I always have to wonder about quotes though.  That skepticism really took hold a few months ago when I saw a quote attributed to James Dean hanging on the wall of a barber shop.  It was some of the most profound few words of how to live one's life I've ever read.  If you google it they do attribute it to Dean.  But I have my doubts.
Just like that Frank Sinatra interview in the other thread.
I'd seen Sinatra interviewed since I was old enough to know who he was.
That is NOT the Sinatra mind you've ever experienced before.  Sinatra was a street tough from Hoboken who somehow managed to do all that "My Way" stuff in a spectacular way.  How in hell could he have been so involved with all those mobsters and women and show business greatness and have time left to be a world class philosophical writer too.  Bullshit. lol
The interview was 63.  In 63,  Sinatra's music was no longer in vogue because rock n roll had killed off the crooner music.  
In 63,  Hefner was at his peak.
So to get some needed "cool",  Sinatra agrees to a Playboy Magazine interview.
He gets the questions far enough in advance.  He goes to his "people" and says "get me some help with writing such and such".  And all Sinatra had to do was say the word to make anything like that happen.  If anybody balked about anything,  all Frank had to do was call Sam Giancana and they all knew it.  lol
Those aren't Sinatra's words.  I'd give 2 to 1 on it.

Last edited by Bob on 1/15/2015, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yella

Yella

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-rick-scott-signs-death-warrant-killer-20141125-story.html

Everybody convicted of murder should be executed after they have one appeal.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

Orientation is how you parked your car in the driveway. Either the car is oriented toward the house or it is oriented toward the street. Preference is the driver's preferred manner of parking the car either toward the house or facing toward the street. I think sexuality is a preference which may have its greatest input from biology, but still has a component of free will and only after those inputs and the driver taking action does the car become oriented.

Your analogy of left handed and right handed is a good example. In eighth grade I broke both of my radii in my right wrist during a basketball game where I was undercut on a rebound and my arm and head hit the floor first. That spring I was still wearing a cast, and began playing tennis. Because of the injury, I learned how to play left handed and actually did very well. The problem became obvious when I had the cast removed. I would play with my right hand, but when a shot went to my backhand stroke, I would simply take the racket and shift it into my left hand giving me greater extension and a much higher percentage of coverage on returns. I did lose power, but I preferred to use my left hand.

An orientation can become a preference. A preference ALWAYS drives and orients the car.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:Johnny Kormondy, convicted murderer, pronounced dead at 8:16 pm EST

From the PNJ:
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime/2015/01/14/pensacola-man-executed-tomorrow-kormondy/21752779/

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yella wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-rick-scott-signs-death-warrant-killer-20141125-story.html

And being sentenced to life in prison for 1st degree murder should mean.....life in prison.  I hate the other two will have parole hearings....just more heart ache for the McAdam family.

2seaoat

There would be a great many more dead innocent people if the appeals were limited to one. There actually is purpose in appeals. It allows the courts to minimize mistake. It is far from perfect, and innocent people are murdered, but our system works very well. It reflects our values that life has meaning and should not easily be disposed. However, the problem is the application of the death penalty too so many. If it worked as a deterrent by volume, then maybe the current volume serves some purpose. However, life in prison is an alternative which saves society money and unclogs our courts and justice system. We need to be far more selective in use of the death sentence which has become like using abortion for birth control.......both are morally repugnant.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Everybody convicted of murder should be executed after they have one appeal.

There would be a great many more dead innocent people if the appeals were limited to one.  There actually is purpose in appeals.  It allows the courts to minimize mistake.   It is far from perfect, and innocent people are murdered, but our system works very well.  It reflects our values that life has meaning and should not easily be disposed.  However, the problem is the application of the death penalty too so many.  If it worked as a deterrent by volume, then maybe the current volume serves some purpose.  However, life in prison is an alternative which saves society money and unclogs our courts and justice system.  We need to be far more selective in use of the death sentence which has become like using abortion for birth control.......both are morally repugnant.

I understand your comments....but 20+ years for premeditated murder is too long.

Vikingwoman

"However, life in prison is an alternative which saves society money and unclogs our courts and justice system. "

I don't thonik you meant to say this,did you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Orientation is how you parked your car in the driveway.  Either the car is oriented toward the house or it is oriented toward the street.   

Well yes but that misses the point.
Whether you park a car one way or the other is strictly a matter of choice.
And yes if you prefer to park it one way over the other that is a "preference".

But as a rule, people don't have a choice between being left-handed and right-handed. And a "preference" of anything becomes rather silly when someone is not making a choice. That's the point you've missed.

I have made a choice how to park a car thousands of times. I never made any choice about what my sexual orientation is.
And my sexual orientation sure aint my "preference". Why in fuck would I prefer to be hated by so many people if I had a choice? I'd choose to get out of it so fast it would make your head spin. But since it's not a choice, it's just as pointless for me to have a preference as it is for a lefty.

2seaoat

I understand your comments....but 20+ years for premeditated murder is too long.

Yes, it is. However, as the murder rates decrease under President Obama, those sentenced to the death sentence will be reduced and the appeal lead times should drop significantly. From 1970 to 2000 the murder rates in this country were off the charts with the gangbangers and drug murders filling a limited capacity. Hopefully the lead times can be reduced in half because there is little hope that capital punishment acta as a deterrent 20 years after a murder. We need to cut the volume of people eligible for the death penalty, and this may sound contrary to common sense, but making just about any murder eligible for the death penalty and the expansion of capital punishment has watered down deterrence.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: but making just about any murder eligible for the death penalty

So when intruders go into the home of a married couple to rob and pillage and rape and murder, and then repeatedly rape the wife and blow the head off the husband, do you call that just another minor murder? lol

I guess 9/11 to you was just some firecrackers going off. lol

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Orientation is how you parked your car in the driveway.  Either the car is oriented toward the house or it is oriented toward the street.   

Well yes but that misses the point.
Whether you park a car one way or the other is strictly a matter of choice.
And yes if you prefer to park it one way over the other that is a "preference".

But as a rule,  people don't have a choice between being left-handed and right-handed.  And a "preference" of anything becomes rather silly when someone is not making a choice.  That's the point you've missed.

I have made a choice how to park a car thousands of times.  I never made any choice about what my sexual orientation is.
And my sexual orientation sure aint my "preference".  Why in fuck would I prefer to be hated by so many people if I had a choice?  I'd choose to get out of it so fast it would make your head spin.  But since it's not a choice,  it's just as pointless for me to have a preference as it is for a lefty.  

Seaoat is guided by the ignorance of his religion. He "prefers" and "chooses" to believe the jibbersih they hand out. Maybe it's fear on his part...who knows but he knows it's not intellectually sustainable.

2seaoat

And my sexual orientation sure aint my "preference"

It is your preference. Nobody has to have sex. Nobody. People are born into this world and die, and they have NEVER had sex. To say that you are orientated to have sex with one sex or the other assumes that somebody is going to magically find your penis like it is the magnetic north pole and everybody has a compass. Sorry, sex which is not a crime is a voluntary preference which may be controlled by culture, learning, or biology and it does not happen automatically like some predestined hard wired easy button you push and you have sex, it is rather a preference driven by many factors which I agree may be beyond the control of the person, or may be entirely within the control of the person. I personally think biology plays the most important role, but again the car does not orientate toward the street or house magically, it is driven by a person who exercises a preference.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'll reply to you in the next post,  seaoat.  But first,  the question I have is why aren't all three of those maggots being executed instead of just the one.

Sal

Sal

Wait just a minute here, Bob.

You've said you're bisexual.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make it a matter of choice by nature?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:And my sexual orientation sure aint my "preference"

It is your preference.   Nobody has to have sex.  Nobody.  People are born into this world and die, and they have NEVER had sex.  To say that you are orientated to have sex with one sex or the other assumes that somebody is going to magically find your penis like it is the magnetic north pole and everybody has a compass.   Sorry, sex which is not a crime is a voluntary preference which may be controlled by culture, learning, or biology and it does not happen automatically like some predestined hard wired easy button you push and you have sex, it is rather a preference driven by many factors which I agree may be beyond the control of the person, or may be entirely within the control of the person.  I personally think biology plays the most important role, but again the car does not orientate toward the street or house magically, it is driven by a person who exercises a preference.

Now you're really reducing it all to a pile of gobbledygook. But the first couple of sentences are coherent enough for me to respond to.

Yes, I can choose to be abstinent, that's correct. Just as you have that choice. Just as anyone has that choice.
But that's a separate issue. What we're speaking of has to do with a human sexual urge. Assuming you're sexual orientation is heterosexual, you don't have any choice in what that sexual urge is. If you abstain from sex, you're still a heterosexual.

2seaoat

Seaoat is guided by the ignorance of his religion. He "prefers" and "chooses" to believe the jibbersih they hand out. Maybe it's fear on his part...who knows but he knows it's not intellectually sustainable.
My Christian beliefs are succinctly contained in Matthew 6, and the same has guided me as a Christian since I was in ninth grade......I have no use for jibberish, or people trying to convince me they can quote more bible verse, or have the only way to God. If there is something you find Jibberish in Matthew 6, I am all ears. I have never met a person in my life who from one side says that to be a Christian you need more than Matthew 6....you need the church, or from the other extreme people saying my beliefs are not intellectually sustainable.......who has been successful in introducing me to better guidance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:Wait just a minute here, Bob.

You've said you're bisexual.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that make it a matter of choice by nature?

Are you saying nature made the choice for me? And "nature" being a genetic predisposition for it?

If so, the best answer now is yes that seems to be a signficant factor.
But not the only factor...

http://esciencenews.com/articles/2008/06/28/homosexual.behavior.due.genetics.and.environmental.factors

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Embarassed

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/15/2015, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

If you abstain from sex, you're still a heterosexual.

Maybe not. I have told you stories of Boy Scouts. We had one very active gay scout. We all knew he was different than most of the scouts, and on cabin camp outs he would put blankets around his bunk and other scouts usually no more than two would join him in an upper bunk. They would do mastabatory type of circle jerks and some of those who shared that same sex experience were hetrerosexuals who choose to get whacked off and later had happy marriages and children and no other sexual contact. Some could have enjoyed same sex encounters and never had a heterosexual relationship or sex with the opposite sex. Sorry, anybody on this forum can argue that they have never oriented toward the same sex, yet they may have had youthful experience with the same sex which were preferences......sometimes the strength of the sexual desire does not even require orientation or preference, and become self guided, so this idea that there is no free choice in sexual choices is absurd. I happen to believe that biology drives all of us, but our preference is not automatic and often contradictory.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm starting to get the picture with this, seaoat. I think if I said the sun rises in the east, you'd find a way to spin that into it being something else. lol

Yes, some young boys masturbate with other young boys. That does not mean they can all choose to be one sexual orientation or the other once they mature. That's not how it goes, seaoat. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum