Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow

+10
no stress
boards of FL
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
KarlRove
2seaoat
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

nadalfan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

That some find it to be a celebratory occasion speaks to their character.

Well, I gladly celebrate the death of his animal
. Wish it had been sooner and wish his two partners could have gone with him.  BTW he deserved the most grievous and grave punishment.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal.  Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable.  If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-abortion and pro death penalty?

Well said.

Even if you feel that capital punishment is necessary, it is certainly an unfortunate, ugly, and repugnant necessity.

And, the people who would celebrate such a thing are reveling in blood lust and revenge, not justice.

Reveling in blood lust and revenge?  Rolling Eyes

Yep ...

Joanimaroni wrote:cheers cheers cheers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

. Wish it had been sooner and wish his two partners could have gone with him.  BTW he deserved the most grievous and grave punishment.

Yes, I wrote it and I firmly believe he deserves the death penalty.  So what?

nadalfan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That's pretty good bob... but you weren't recognizing the leftist psychosis fully. The trick is to think opposites.

Compassion shown to criminals and their right to life proves humanity... while aborting innocent fetuses is purely logistics.

See how that works?

Me either.

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal.  Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable.  If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

Who's celebrating it?

nadalfan wrote:By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

So you're saying that it's just a tumor?

nadalfan wrote:The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

I see... So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive.

nadalfan wrote:From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes. You liberals should understand this after Darwin and all.

nadalfan wrote:From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-abortion and pro death penalty?

From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-death penalty and pro abortion?

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpjgc992Zg6jdf2MCAcvPQmIkfeVxQ97GxJ49h_IVt6BfprxEm

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Smile

[/quote
So you're saying that it's just a tumor? No, I'm saying exactly what I said, some people do not believes a fetus qualifies as a human life

So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive
Not sure how you got that...if life begins at conception, then why is aborting a human conceived by rape or incest ok? Many anti-abortionists feel that it's ok. That makes no sense to me.

No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes.
Prison does the same thing

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:cheers cheers cheers

The above emoticon is called "cheers".

nadalfan

Joanimaroni wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Damaged Eagle asked who was celebrating his death...just giving him an answer

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I walk by a dumpster and see a piece of food with maggots crawling on it I just want to see the maggots gone. I don't celebrate the death of maggots. And the same goes for this maggot even if this maggot was given the name Johnny. I personally wouldn't name a pet maggot but if the maggot's mother wanted to do that I guess she had her reasons.
But in any case, no celebrations forthcoming. I'll just be glad another maggot has been made to disappear.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote: "Kormondy confessed to Long about the murder and admitted that he had shot Mr. McAdams but, explained it had gone off accidentally."

Omigod what a travesty of justice this is. The poor soul didn't mean to hurt anybody. It was all an accident. We need to call the whole thing off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where's seaoat?  Isn't he going to tell us McAdams and his wife were just scaredy cats?  Or maybe that McAdams was a homosexual and "in control" of murderers and rapists like the homos controlled the nazis and the slave owners.  lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Damaged Eagle asked who was celebrating his death...just giving him an answer

Yes, I capitalized on Sal's fallacious comment. Big deal!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Bob wrote: "Kormondy confessed to Long about the murder and admitted that he had shot Mr. McAdams but, explained it had gone off accidentally."

Omigod what a travesty of justice this is.  The poor soul didn't mean to hurt anybody.  It was all an accident.  We need to call the whole thing off.

The attorney also attempted to get the death sentence reversed because Kormondy was well behaved in court.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

The attorney also attempted to get the death sentence reversed because Kormondy was well behaved in court.

I remember walking by that dumpster and seeing the maggots. As maggots go they were behaving well too. Still had no sympathy for them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I feel no sympathy or empathy for the killer, who has less than 5 hours to live.

Yes it is revenge. It will be interesting to see what Cecelia McAdams says about the execution. She is withholding a statement until after Kormondy is dead. Since her husband's murder, she has been a public figure, speaking out as an advocate for victims of violent crimes.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Cecilia McAdams was a victim and she  has had to relive her violent rapes and the death of her husband  too many times. Here is what was written on her facebook page.

Ginny Graybiel

As a Pensacola newspaper reporter, I interviewed Cecilia numerous times since the 1991 crimeand covered many, many court hearings over at least two decades. In my 37 years in journalism, dealing with many of the toughest stories in Pensacola, I did not encounter a stronger, more courageous, smarter or stylish person. She also was so honest and forthcoming as she described her own rape by three strangers who burst into their own home and Gary's death with a bullet to his brian as he was forced to drink a beer. She was a wonderful wife to Gary and now as Gary's killer approaches execution, she moves forward with new love in her life. How many of us could accomplish that? There seem to be endless lists of powerbrokers in Pensacola; Put Cecilia at the top of the list. Her power in building a strong fufture, while not forgetting her life with Gary, is the stuff of heroes.

no stress

no stress

Sal has more compassion for a rapist than his own dog who he let suffer cause his tight ass didn't want to spend the money at the vet. fuck that guy and whatever he says.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

$20.00 that is what was gained by the crime, $20.00.

Sal

Sal

no stress wrote:Sal has more compassion for a rapist than his own dog who he let suffer cause his tight ass didn't want to spend the money at the vet.  fuck that guy and whatever he says.

Settle down there, Skippy.

That vein is bulging out of your forehead again.

I suppose I shouldn't expect an ignoramus who lacked the reading comprehension skills to understand that I did, in fact, take my dog to the vet, to understand that I have expressed no sympathy, nor empathy, nor compassion for the monster who committed this heinous crime.

None.

Guilty murderous rapist scum = right to life

Innocent fetus = alright to kill

Sal

Sal

I'll tell you exactly how I feel about abortion ...

I think it's an unfortunate, ugly, and repugnant choice ...

... but it is, and should remain legal.

That having been said, I don't see many people cheering and high-fiving over an abortion.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 2 Bloodyhandsofgeorgebush

How about a little perspective? This man slaughtered over 100,000 Iraqis...yet he walks free*, and his brother is now a candidate for the highest office in the land.

*except for a few countries where he might be arrested

-----------

The other sad part of this, besides the obvious glee of some people that a murderer is getting the death penalty, is that it took 22 years to bring that man to justice. The problem with the death penalty is that it's often misapplied; innocent people are killed because they didn't have the resources to fight their charges, while those with deep pockets are rarely held accountable for their crimes...even genocide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'd gladly like to see a poison syringe stuck into Bush too.  That has nothing to do with this maggot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do we have any more excuses to post?  How about that homosexual Hitler,  he killed more people than this maggot.   Maybe we should free this maggot because of that.  After all this maggot was a heterosexual and jesus loves those.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope we don't find out this piece of shit is a muslim.  Sal's and seaoat's hearts will start bleeding.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Do we have any more excuses to post?

Kindly reread the entire thread and post examples of the excuses that have been made ...

Last edited by Sal on 1/15/2015, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 2 Bloodyhandsofgeorgebush

How about a little perspective?  This man slaughtered over 100,000 Iraqis...yet he walks free*, and his brother is now a candidate for the highest office in the land.

*except for a few countries where he might be arrested

-----------

The other sad part of this, besides the obvious glee of some people that a murderer is getting the death penalty, is that it took 22 years to bring that man to justice.  The problem with the death penalty is that it's often misapplied; innocent people are killed because they didn't have the resources to fight their charges, while those with deep pockets are rarely held accountable for their crimes...even genocide.

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 2 George10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum