Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow

+10
no stress
boards of FL
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
KarlRove
2seaoat
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dang, I cannot believe that one of my threads has morphed past 6 pages already....

Johnny Shane Kormondy has about 17 minutes to live as of this posting......

I was wrong.... Kormondy goes down at 6:00 PM Eastern time; 5:00 PM our time. He has a little less than an hour left....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Dang, I cannot believe that one of my threads has morphed past 6 pages already....

I was wrong.... Kormondy goes down at 6:00 PM Eastern time; 5:00 PM our time. He has a little less than an hour left....

The time zone... Sad

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
No false argument the death penalty is a legal part of our society. Kormondy's choices led him to the death sentence.

Actually, the only thing I've argued in this thread is that it's ghoulish to react gleefully to a state sponsored execution.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay, here's the deal. This thread is not about me. It's not about Sal. It's not about Seaoat. It's not about Bush. It's not about Obama. It's not about muslims. It's not about catholics.
Hell now you've got me so confused I forgot what it IS about. Oh yea now I remember. It's about this...

In the early morning hours of 07/11/93, the victims, Gary McAdams and his wife Cecilia McAdams, had returned from a high school reunion. They heard a knock at their door.

When Mr. McAdams opened the door, Curtis Buffkin was on the other side holding a gun. Buffkin forced his way into the house and ordered the McAdams to get down on the kitchen floor and keep their heads down.

James Hazen and Johnny Kormondy then entered the house. Both Kormondy and Hazen had socks on their hands. After the three men took personal valuables from the McAdams, the phones were disconnected from the wall and the blinds were closed.

At this point, one of the men took Mrs. McAdams to a bedroom in the back and forced her at gunpoint to remove her dress and to perform oral sex on him.

One of the other men, described as having sandy-colored hair that hung down to his collar bone, entered the room and proceeded to rape Mrs. McAdams while the first man forced her to perform oral sex on him again.

After she was taken to the kitchen, naked, and placed with her husband, one of the men took her back to the bedroom and raped her again. While he was raping her, a gunshot was fired in the front of the house.

Mrs. McAdams heard one of the men yell for “Bubba” or “Buff”, and the man raping her stopped and ran to the front of the house. Mrs. McAdams left the bedroom and was walking towards the front of the house when she heard a gunshot from the bedroom. When she entered the kitchen, she saw Mr. McAdams on the floor with blood coming from the back of his head.

After the murder, Kormondy’s wife asked him to leave the family home. Kormondy left and moved in with Willie Long. Kormondy confessed to Long about the murder and admitted that he had shot Mr. McAdams but, explained it had gone off accidentally. Long went to the police because of the $50,000 reward for information.

During the trial, the medical examiner testified that Mr. McAdams’ death was caused by a contact gunshot wound, meaning the barrel of the gun was pressed to Mr. McAdams’ head.

For me, that is ALL this is about. Not politicians. Not muslims. Not black people. Not little diseased bags of garbage. Whoops yes that is what it's about, a little diseased bag of garbage. Like Barbara Bush didn't want to waste her "beautiful" mind on body bags. I don't want to waste any more of my mind on this bag of garbage.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And if any of the rest of you want to keep talking about that other bullshit, go to the cemetery and tell it to Mr. McAdams. I'm sure he'll be interested.

2seaoat

When he is murdered, his victims will still be dead or scarred for life. Hopefully the act of killing him will deter others, but 22 years after the crime .......I think there will be little deterrence. Just the insatiable emotion of revenge being temporarily satisfied......another will murder with little to deter their actions, and certainly this murder does little to deter. Unfortunately, the death penalty is still necessary, but grossly overused.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Johnny Shane Kormondy has about 17 minutes to live as of this posting......

When he is murdered, his victims will still be dead or scarred for life.  Hopefully the act of killing him will deter others, but 22 years after the crime .......I think there will be little deterrence.   Just the insatiable emotion of revenge being temporarily satisfied......another will murder with little to deter their actions, and certainly this murder does little to deter.  Unfortunately, the death penalty is still necessary, but grossly overused.

This clown is being "murdered" and I have a sexual "preference". lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 3:23 pm
See the image

How about a little perspective? This man slaughtered over 100,000 Iraqis...yet he walks free*, and his brother is now a candidate for the highest office in the land.

*except for a few countries where he might be arrested

-----------

The other sad part of this, besides the obvious glee of some people that a murderer is getting the death penalty, is that it took 22 years to bring that man to justice. The problem with the death penalty is that it's often misapplied; innocent people are killed because they didn't have the resources to fight their charges, while those with deep pockets are rarely held accountable for their crimes...even genocide.
----
Not with the Innocence Project and DNA evidence

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have only one moral principle. It's called the Golden Rule. And it applies here in spades. Because if I ever take part in what was described in my last post, I expect it to be done to me what I have done.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
No false argument the death penalty is a legal part of our society. Kormondy's choices led him to the death sentence.

Actually, the only thing I've argued in this thread is that it's ghoulish to react gleefully to a state sponsored execution.

So now it's gleeful. What adjective is next...exuberant, delighted,  ecstatic. I would be satisfied with justice served to the killer but the victims will never live without the heartache.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Johnny Shane Kormondy has about 17 minutes to live as of this posting......

When he is murdered, his victims will still be dead or scarred for life.  Hopefully the act of killing him will deter others, but 22 years after the crime .......I think there will be little deterrence.   Just the insatiable emotion of revenge being temporarily satisfied......another will murder with little to deter their actions, and certainly this murder does little to deter.  Unfortunately, the death penalty is still necessary, but grossly overused.

I wish it would deter...but sociopathic criminals do not think about the consequences. They live selfishly for the desire of entitlement and  instant gratification.

I'm sure the only thing Kormandy regreted the last 22 years was not killing Mrs. McAdams.

2seaoat

This clown is being "murdered" and I have a sexual "preference". lol

Opponents of the death penalty and of abortion both refer to the act of terminating life as murder. Preference is well defined. Simple words and simple concepts. Now an alternative argument could be made that it is not murder in either case, and that there is no such thing as preference. It certainly could be argued, but those who oppose the death penalty and abortion will continue to call it murder, and folks will have sexual preferences.

I don't actually have a moral argument against abortion. I don't like it... but I understand that others think it's ok.

That's the messy part of liberty neither side understands... always trying to control people for one reason or another.

Vikingwoman

Do people need to be controlled or should they just act in their own best interests?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Do people need to be controlled or should they just act in their own best interests?
People need to be controlled for their masters best interests

nadalfan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That's pretty good bob... but you weren't recognizing the leftist psychosis fully. The trick is to think opposites.

Compassion shown to criminals and their right to life proves humanity... while aborting innocent fetuses is purely logistics.

See how that works?

Me either.

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal.  Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable.  If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

Who's celebrating it?

nadalfan wrote:By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

So you're saying that it's just a tumor?

nadalfan wrote:The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

I see... So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive.

nadalfan wrote:From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes. You liberals should understand this after Darwin and all.

nadalfan wrote:From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-abortion and pro death penalty?

From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-death penalty and pro abortion?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Smile

So you're saying that it's just a tumor? No, I'm saying exactly what I said, some people do not believes a fetus qualifies as a human life

That's what I said. It's just a unwanted bodily growth to you. So it's a tumor.

nadalfan wrote:So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive
Not sure how you got that...if life begins at conception, then why is aborting a human conceived by rape or incest ok?  Many anti-abortionists feel that it's ok.  That makes no sense to me.

Who said I was completely anti-abortion?

nadalfan wrote:No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes.
Prison does the same thing

Your way is not necessarily permanent.

*****CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

That some find it to be a celebratory occasion speaks to their character.

Well, I gladly celebrate the death of his animal
. Wish it had been sooner and wish his two partners could have gone with him.  BTW he deserved the most grievous and grave punishment.

Yes, I wrote it and I firmly believe he deserves the death penalty.  So what?

Damaged Eagle asked who was celebrating his death...just giving him an answer

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFPJhutEOxkdwbKVDSCsZXRkvKngF1k2_glqX0lhMa3wY0NwI

I only view it as a necessary evil... Like having to shoot a dog with rabies.

If you choose to celebrate putting someone to death you have problems.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

Floridatexan wrote:Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Bloodyhandsofgeorgebush

How about a little perspective?  This man slaughtered over 100,000 Iraqis...yet he walks free*, and his brother is now a candidate for the highest office in the land.

*except for a few countries where he might be arrested

-----------

The other sad part of this, besides the obvious glee of some people that a murderer is getting the death penalty, is that it took 22 years to bring that man to justice.  The problem with the death penalty is that it's often misapplied; innocent people are killed because they didn't have the resources to fight their charges, while those with deep pockets are rarely held accountable for their crimes...even genocide.

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSjYXKeK1cILxtUfg2XAh2jx3lNhU7oXJi7TSeXdIkSyruKKd5LA

Then there's your Nobel Genocidal Champion who decides he can murder 25,000 people in Libya in a period of six months just because he has a whim to do so. Then leaves a United States embassy in the same now ungoverned and lawless country, that he created, so the personnel there can be slaughtered a few months later.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk3sURDS4IA

Smile

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Here, I'll let your hero express my sentiments:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Oddly enough the media hasn't kept death counts from all of obama's bombing campaigns, flag draped coffins and the overthrow of sovereign nations. Hell... he's bombed more muslim countries than bush2. Let's play by one set of rules. Ok?

That is because the US military campaign has waned in comparison to the full scale ground wars of the previous administration.  The media usually picks up on stories that are getting hotter, not cooling down.

You're like a crack head complaining that people don't vilify weed enough.

Your hero obama doesn't have any problem targeting and killing american citizens... you need to man up boy.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html

A drone strike on a single dude is considerably different than a full-on, pre-emptive, elective occupation of a country that will last a decade, cost thousands of US lives, and run into the trillions while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

But by all means, feel free to again point out that drone strikes are occurring.  Clearly I am unaware of that.  Cough cough.

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT04KYBmPzzlp9seNy-U4HxDY-A9ILMbsAIAyvJ2bMXFEEm2e_n

Perhaps your Nobel Champion should have held drone strikes on the terrorists in Ferguson who were burning and looting since you think it's so much better politically and diplomatically.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Zman...you never stated your opinion about Kormondy....I think Sal put a quietus on the original posters by trying to assign shame.

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

Bob, in your rant you forgot to include your anger toward religion whose tenets have always condemned homosexual behavior.  The catholic church has always been a leader in this regard......yet having spent much of my adult life around a Catholic wife and having raised our children catholic, I can say with certainty that your brethen have migrated to the church.....have you ever noticed the similarity of a broadway play and a full ceremonial mass.......hmmmmmm  could the same folks who persecute you be afraid finding safety in the Catholic Church as their moustache was the very condemnation of same sex behavior.   I can say with certainty that the priest who baptized my children was gay, and he was asked to leave the Catholic Church because of inappropriate actions......which because I have identified him I will leave your imagination to fill in the blanks.......see the patterns developing......homosexuals seeking safety....in political movements and religion, and then those same organizations condemn the very thing they are......pretty safe place Huh.......until the children and the generals started talking...........
too eliminate both, but that is neither realistic or obtainable in our life time.

You're just too smart for us queers,  seaoat.  But don't worry,  we lost the last fight to establish an aryan race.  Actually what you weren't told is we wanted a homo-aryan race.  We were just about to exterminate all you inferior heterosexuals and create the homo master race.
And they did manage to take all our slaves away from us too.  
But we're back and stronger than ever.  We're gonna convert your grandchildren to queer if it's the last thing we do.
Your muslim friends are the only thing standing in our way.  And after we staged that false flag in paris,  we've got the world on our side.  You and the muslims and the rest of you heterosexuals days are numbered.

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTedp6SvIuubcN0-Zw6gBD6hH_An5cThQYTj9ntfrP-ZElE77rftw

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Very Happy

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Here, I'll let your hero express my sentiments:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147

Oddly enough the media hasn't kept death counts from all of obama's bombing campaigns, flag draped coffins and the overthrow of sovereign nations. Hell... he's bombed more muslim countries than bush2. Let's play by one set of rules. Ok?

That is because the US military campaign has waned in comparison to the full scale ground wars of the previous administration.  The media usually picks up on stories that are getting hotter, not cooling down.

You're like a crack head complaining that people don't vilify weed enough.

Your hero obama doesn't have any problem targeting and killing american citizens... you need to man up boy.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html

A drone strike on a single dude is considerably different than a full-on, pre-emptive, elective occupation of a country that will last a decade, cost thousands of US lives, and run into the trillions while accomplishing absolutely nothing.

But by all means, feel free to again point out that drone strikes are occurring.  Clearly I am unaware of that.  Cough cough.

To the point... obama gave a 16 y/o  american citizen the death penalty... no trial, no due process, no civil rights.

Exactly how many sets of rules and standards do you leftists have?

Agreed, and that represents a vast improvement upon what we saw during the previous administration.  

Drone strikes  <  Two full scale occupations

You acknowledge the above inequality, right?

Have you ever seen me support either?

I didn't suggest you supported either.  I asked you if you acknowledge the fact that two full-scale occupations wreak considerably more military havoc on the world than drone strikes.

You do acknowledge that, right?

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXwhxk9V7atqy2qL_aeN1rrNJr65gdL1E8aQNpMgEK14lFGTqLSA

So that's a yes to drone strikes on future terrorists burning and looting in US cities since drone strikes are better, in your mind, than boots on the ground.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFSZNblYzo

Smile

Vikingwoman wrote:

Our societal goal should be to eliminate all this made up bullshit called the Catholic Church. Poisoning little children's minds w/ purgatory and burning in hell placating them to a life of guilt and fear. Glorifying people to sainthood and condemning human emotions. Yeah, capital punishment and abortion aren't the only things we need to get rid of.

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB9FWYHcPKWI4jWNoIC738-b667El8mRwx_6xIvNlkvfVcZtDw

Says the person that glorifies in pressing other peoples buttons.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-nVzp5NbE

Smile

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:Zman...you never stated your opinion about Kormondy....I think Sal put a quietus on the original posters by trying to assign shame.

I have no sympathy or empathy for Kormondy or any of the other killers from the Pensacola area on death row. There are at least 4 others awaiting their turn. Two have been on death row longer than Kormondy was (the 1991 Trout Auto Parts slaying--not the killer, who was only 17, but his older cousin who planned it, and the guy who did the 1992 slaying at UWF). There may be others, but I did not locate here permanently until late 1990. I am not against the death penalty.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Zman...you never stated your opinion about Kormondy....I think Sal put a quietus on the original posters by trying to assign shame.

I have no sympathy or empathy for Kormondy or any of the other killers from the Pensacola area on death row. There are at least 4 others awaiting their turn. Two have been on death row longer than Kormondy was (the 1991 Trout Auto Parts slaying--not the killer, who was only 17, but his older cousin who planned it, and the guy who did the 1992 slaying at UWF). There may be others, but I did not locate here permanently until late 1990. I am not against the death penalty.

I believe the bank robber who killed the young police officer Stephen Taylor and of course Leonard Gonzalez ( Patrick Poff) still on death row along with another thug that murdered a police officer relative of my family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum