Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow

+10
no stress
boards of FL
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
KarlRove
2seaoat
Sal
knothead
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-rick-scott-signs-death-warrant-killer-20141125-story.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers cheers cheers

Good riddance.

knothead

knothead

It is a shame that all three of these criminals did not get the death penalty!

Sal

Sal

Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

That some find it to be a celebratory occasion speaks to their character.

2seaoat

Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

It is. However, if the death sentence truly acts as a deterrent to future criminal acts, society must have the death penalty. If the death sentence fails to deter, it becomes very expensive and smells of revenge. This person lived 22 years after receiving the death penalty. Folks who celebrate the taking of another human beings life have their own issues, and sadly these folks were once some mother's child, and the real question is how can we prevent this type of violence in society in the future.......an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth often leaves a society blind and toothless. I think the death penalty must stay on the table, but it disgusts me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

Well, I gladly celebrate the death of his animal. Wish it had been sooner and wish his two partners could have gone with him.  BTW he deserved the most grievous and grave punishment.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Regardless of how you feel about capital punishment, the state taking a life is certainly the most grievous and grave measure imaginable.

Well, I gladly celebrate the death of his animal. Wish it had been sooner and wish his two partners could have gone with him.  BTW he deserved the most grievous and grave punishment.

It's almost too good that he was able to live another 22 years. That poor woman was raped repeatedly and had to watch her husband get executed. I think they all deserved to die. If not death, beaten within minutes of their life expiring and then allowed to heal and then beaten again repeatedly like how they raped Mrs. McAdams.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Well, I gladly celebrate the death of his animal.

I know you do.

It speaks to your character.

Whether he deserves it or not, it's a life wasted.

And that's a sad and solemn matter.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Well, I gladly celebrate the death of his animal.

I know you do.

It speaks to your character.

Whether he deserves it or not, it's a life wasted.

And that's a sad and solemn matter.

His life was wasted when he raped that woman and killed her husband execution style.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:If not death, beaten within minutes of their life expiring and then allowed to heal and then beaten again repeatedly like how they raped Mrs. McAdams.

The American Taliban for your viewing pleasure.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:

His life was wasted when he raped that woman and killed her husband execution style.

I'm not defending him or anything he did, dumbass.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

I don't think you give a damn one way or the other about the killer.....your comments are only meant to denigrate posters on this thread.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

I don't think you give a damn one way or the other about the killer.....your comments are only meant to denigrate posters on this thread.

Just the ones sating their blood lust with state sanctioned executions.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Just the ones sating their blood lust with state sanctioned executions.

1st degree premeditated murder = the death penalty. Perhaps you should focus your moral outrage on changing the law, if you really care.

BTW, the majority of death row inmates are white.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm with Sal.  What you blood thirsty wingnuts don't get is this poor man had an unhappy childhood caused by capitalists who wouldn't give him the government assistance he has a right to.  The right-wing capitalists gave him no choice but to take what was his from this spoiled right-wing couple.
When that right-wing whore refused his natural sexual urges,  it insulted him.  Any normal man would have screwed her then.  And when her right-wing capitalist husband resisted,  he was depriving this poor individual from what was rightfully his.
This man should never be executed for demanding his rights to what was rightfully his.  That greedy right-wing capitalist couple should have cooperated and it's their own fault what happened to them when they didn't.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's the goddamn police who are the real guilty party in this.  Those sons of bitches in their sherman tanks and their body armor are gutless cowards for arresting this poor soul.  That's all that they do is fuck with innocent people.
The police are the real criminals.  This poor innocent soul needs to be set free and the state needs to pay him millions for being fucked over by the jackbooted stormtrooper thugs in the police department.

That's pretty good bob... but you weren't recognizing the leftist psychosis fully. The trick is to think opposites.

Compassion shown to criminals and their right to life proves humanity... while aborting innocent fetuses is purely logistics.

See how that works?

Me either.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't give a shit about abortion.  This is what I care about.

In the early morning hours of 07/11/93, the victims, Gary McAdams and his wife Cecilia McAdams, had returned from a high school reunion. They heard a knock at their door.

When Mr. McAdams opened the door, Curtis Buffkin was on the other side holding a gun. Buffkin forced his way into the house and ordered the McAdams to get down on the kitchen floor and keep their heads down.

James Hazen and Johnny Kormondy then entered the house. Both Kormondy and Hazen had socks on their hands. After the three men took personal valuables from the McAdams, the phones were disconnected from the wall and the blinds were closed.

At this point, one of the men took Mrs. McAdams to a bedroom in the back and forced her at gunpoint to remove her dress and to perform oral sex on him.

One of the other men, described as having sandy-colored hair that hung down to his collar bone, entered the room and proceeded to rape Mrs. McAdams while the first man forced her to perform oral sex on him again.

After she was taken to the kitchen, naked, and placed with her husband, one of the men took her back to the bedroom and raped her again. While he was raping her, a gunshot was fired in the front of the house.

Mrs. McAdams heard one of the men yell for “Bubba” or “Buff”, and the man raping her stopped and ran to the front of the house. Mrs. McAdams left the bedroom and was walking towards the front of the house when she heard a gunshot from the bedroom. When she entered the kitchen, she saw Mr. McAdams on the floor with blood coming from the back of his head.

After the murder, Kormondy’s wife asked him to leave the family home. Kormondy left and moved in with Willie Long. Kormondy confessed to Long about the murder and admitted that he had shot Mr. McAdams but, explained it had gone off accidentally. Long went to the police because of the $50,000 reward for information.

During the trial, the medical examiner testified that Mr. McAdams’ death was caused by a contact gunshot wound, meaning the barrel of the gun was pressed to Mr. McAdams’ head.

http://www.murderpedia.org/male.K/k/kormondy-johnny-shane.htm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

In any case, Cecelia McAdams (wife of the murdered man and victim of the gang rape committed against her), along with Gary McAdams' younger brother, will be on-hand to witness the execution.

There are a number of others from Escambia County awaiting their turn on the death gurney. I think the most recent is the guy who murdered the Billings in 2009.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:That's pretty good bob... but you weren't recognizing the leftist psychosis fully. The trick is to think opposites.

Compassion shown to criminals and their right to life proves humanity... while aborting innocent fetuses is purely logistics.

See how that works?

Me either.

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal. Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable. If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

By the way, nobody is pro-abortion. Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others? No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-abortion and pro death penalty?

Sal

Sal

nadalfan wrote:

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal.  Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable.  If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

Well said.

Even if you feel that capital punishment is necessary, it is certainly an unfortunate, ugly, and repugnant necessity.

And, the people who would celebrate such a thing are reveling in blood lust and revenge, not justice.

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:That's pretty good bob... but you weren't recognizing the leftist psychosis fully. The trick is to think opposites.

See how that works?

Me either.

First of all, it's not compassion toward a criminal.  Celebrating anyone's death is pretty despicable.  If you are pro death penalty because you believe it's necessary and effective, fine, but celebrating it?

Who's celebrating it?

nadalfan wrote:By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

So you're saying that it's just a tumor?

nadalfan wrote:The hypocrites are the ones that oppose abortion except in cases of rape or incest. Does the value of that innocent life depends on how it was conceived?

I see... So it's OK to rape someone to make a baby if you're a progressive.

nadalfan wrote:From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

No it's a matter of cleaning out the gene pool of defective genes. You liberals should understand this after Darwin and all.

nadalfan wrote:From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-abortion and pro death penalty?

From a moral perspective, how can you be anti-death penalty and pro abortion?

Pensacola Murderer to be Executed Tomorrow Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpjgc992Zg6jdf2MCAcvPQmIkfeVxQ97GxJ49h_IVt6BfprxEm

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Smile

[/quote]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:

See how that works?

Me either.

By the way, nobody is pro-abortion.  Not everyone believes a fetus qualifies as a human life yet.

From a practical perspective, do we even know if the death penalty deters others?  No, we don't, so it becomes strictly a matter of revenge.

Oh my goodness, do you really think there will be parties in the street?  Sal, used the term celebrate. While there will not be a "celebration" by me, I do uphold the death penalty on a case by case basis.

I do not have any sympathy or empathy for the killers in this crime.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

Well said.

Even if you feel that capital punishment is necessary, it is certainly an unfortunate, ugly, and repugnant necessity.

And, the people who would celebrate such a thing are reveling in blood lust and revenge, not justice.

Reveling in blood lust and revenge?  Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum