Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 17]

no stress

no stress

I am not an electical engineer seaoat so most of that talk did not interest me. I also dont see a stitch of fact in the 911 truthers cause. However, that is their cause and for what its worth I think folks should argue their case with what they know or think to be the truth without bringing insults and nastiness into the fray. Youre a grown man seaoat and in the past I have had great admiration for you and your contribution here but as of late you seem to have added more acid to your posts and I'm not quite sure why.

2seaoat

Youre a grown man seaoat and in the past I have had great admiration for you and your contribution here but as of late you seem to have added more acid to your posts and I'm not quite sure why.

We have better discussions when people are motivated. Acidity motivates as there becomes a universal desire to neutralize the acid........and the really bad part is......well I know how to push folk's buttons. I never would hurt anybody who I thought could not handle the acidity. Our new member deserves to be whacked.

Gunz wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He is intelligent and well written, but a good hustler has to be......a stupid hustler ends up running from the country and living in Mexico.
      Uncalled for no matter who or what he is.   I used to think that you were better than this seaoat.

Oh stuff it Gunz. You've said your share of shit. The guy tried to pull a fast one pretending to be something he is not. If he had left off the $350 million donation and getting in the diplomatic line amongst other things he wouldn't be put to the test. Keep your sanctimonious crap.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It has been a real treat feasting at this forum the last few days. I really like Mr. Schwartz's insights and his knowledge. He rubbed a few folks the wrong way, from both sides of the political aisle, which showed that he is politically unbiased. What he said about America declining resonates with me because it jives with a lot of what I have read and what I am reading. He gave us food for thought.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sometimes we get too serious with all this stuff. If I offended him by challenging him on the 9-11 stuff I apologize. And I hope he sticks around.
I've got the 9-11 stuff off my chest so won't stir that up again for a while.

2seaoat

I am not much into apologizing for anything if most accounts on the internet are correct. However, I would like him to share other things and interact off script. Now if that happened, I would be a kinder gentle Seaoat. It would be nice to know how Europeans shop, what groceries are popular, what cars to the Swiss like to drive, and other fun things which are off script......but that does nothing to create the illusion.

AmericanSwiss wrote:
Sal wrote:AMERICAN HEARTLAND---May 27, 2005—What does one call a man who has spent the greater part of his life luring people to invest in schemes that never work out? More charitable people might say that Karl was a dreamer or a Walter Mitty type.

Some might call him a grifter, others might call him a hustler and still others, a con man. Regardless, the one thing that Americans cannot afford to call him is President. It would not be a change for the better. Very much like the current President, Karl Wilhelm Schwarz hasn’t had a successful business. His dreams and stories have always outstripped his realities. Unlike Dubya, Karl did not use those dreams cynically. He believed that he could make his dreams into reality.

At least, it appears that he did in the beginning. Karl Wilhelm Schwarz, also known as Bill Schwarz, also known more recently as Karl W.B. Schwarz, was born on May 1, 1951, to a blue collar family in Arkansas. His father, Norris Schwarz, abandoned Karl and his two siblings, Robert and Viki, when Karl was only 9. For weeks, the slight, blue-eyed boy sat on his porch waiting for his dad to come home.

His mother, Robbie, with the help of his grandmother, raised the three kids by herself. Much like her son, Robbie was a dreamer. She dreamed of instant riches, compulsively gambling and squandering the family’s meager assets. Furtively borrowing from her mother’s savings earned in the local sewing factory, Robbie managed to stay just ahead of her creditors. Finally, Robbie remarried and the family had stability for a while.

Robbie’s new husband was James Dickson. They would have a child together, James Jr. Karl was close to his stepfather and supported him through legal troubles that incarcerated Jim Dickson when Karl was a young man.

Exceptionally bright, and gifted with a near photographic memory, Karl learned quickly. He attended the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville for three years, but did not graduate. Instead, anxious to get out and make money, Karl took an exam that gave him an architecture license without a diploma.

The state architect licensing board reported that: “Karl Wilhelm Schwarz was licensed as an architect in Arkansas on February 22, 1982. His license to practice in Arkansas was revoked due to failure to renew his registration July 31, 1985. He would not be eligible to become licensed in Arkansas as an architect because Arkansas now requires a five (5) year degree in architecture.”

With his architecture license as an entrée, Karl associated himself with three other men of the firm, Turner, Dyer and Alessi. He quickly came up with a scheme to build a “slack water harbor” in Helena, Arkansas. For those unfamiliar with this term, “slackwater” harbors are large ditches dug from deep rivers to a specific point inland. The idea is to give a city without a seaport, access to over water transportation. While this might have been a great idea in the days of the mighty riverboats, it hasn’t been the big industry or tourist attraction it often is sold as.

Convinced that his idea would create a tourist attraction, generate new industry and lots of cash for everyone, Karl raised money from everybody that he knew and from anybody that anyone else knew. Relentlessly charming and industrious, Karl persuaded his sister’s husband’s father’s friends to invest. Member of large Italian families from New York, those friends of inlaws gave Karl about $300,000. One hundred thousand came from local affluent families; about $200,000 came in from friends, and a trusting banker at the Worthen Bank lent Karl around $100,000. The money went quickly. $90,000 on a feasibility study, a salary for Karl, options on land that might be profitably developed, offices and entertainment of clients.

Even the Arkansas Times ran a story in 1983 on Karl and his amazing plan.

For a couple of years, things looked rosy mostly because ignorance can be bliss. Secretive by nature, Karl managed to keep his investors from discovering the disarray in the project. By 1985, it was clear that the harbor wasn’t happening. The Worthen bank called their note.

Typical of traditional Southerners, this had been a handshake deal. When the trusting, elderly banker learned that the loan couldn’t be repaid, his heart seized. He died. Others were ruined. They lost their savings, investment properties and their homes. Some interviewees asked that their names not be mentioned either because remembering the deal’s repercussions was too painful or because remembering how a friend fleeced them cut too deeply for words.

Within his personal life, Karl was as secretive and chaotic as his business. Married young to Lois Love, by 1985, they had a young son, Ryan who was the apple of his mother’s eye. Lois had problems conceiving because of her anorexia-bulimia. When she controlled her need to purge enough to be able to conceive, she was overjoyed. While Lois reveled in motherhood, Karl was frequently gone. At first, he was out working investors in the slackwater harbor. Then he took up hunting or at least that is what he told Lois although he seldom brought home any game. Finally, it became clear that something else was going on. Karl was hunting, but not deer.

He was pursuing a woman, Marilyn McDougald Moody. Karl has called her “the love of my life” to many people who have corresponded with him via email. Lois asked Karl whether he wanted to work on their marriage or give up. He moved out the next day. A week or so after Karl’s departure, Randy Lee Moody, Marilyn’s husband phoned. He was trying to collect on a hot check of Karl’s. Comparing notes, Randy and Lois discovered that Karl’s “hunting trips” appeared to coincide with Marilyn’s overnight visits at girlfriends or “out of town” forays.

Randy and Lois became friends through this difficult time. Later they would marry and sue Karl for unpaid child support. Karl and Lois’s divorce battle turned bitter quickly. There are over 12 years of court records reflecting the blood-soaked turf of child custody, child molestation allegations, property divisions and much more.

Howard Lovy’s Nanobot blog, Portland Indymedia Blog and PicassoDreams have run queries and located the voluminous court records available. Attorneys on both sides suggest that the depositions, replete with tales of a CIA/mob connection, and various other “fantasies” were entertaining, but factually impaired.

When Karl was ordered to quitclaim a piece of property to Lois, he made out a quitclaim to an incorrect address and then attempted to unload the property by forging Lois’s name. This resulted in another lawsuit against Karl and could have landed him in jail. But, like so many of Karl’s adventures, when admonished about the illegality of his actions, he blamed the situation on other people.

Throughout the peregrinations of fortune that Karl experienced, he failed to pay the $35 a week pittance ordered as child support. Even when he was flush, Karl did not pay $140 a month to maintain his son. Eventually, after the arrears reached $6,000, Karl was sent to the county jail by a judge who called him a sociopath before sentencing him.

While in jail, a church with a fundamentalist orientation sent members to visit Karl and even lent him a car when he left. Perhaps praying to get out of jail with these church members is where Karl began what he has described as his prison ministry in his book, “One Way Ticket to Crawford.”

For 12 years after the harbor fiasco, Karl dodged creditors and set up other businesses that failed. In 1987, he created a “digital video business” under Marilyn Moody Schwarz’s name with Thurman B. Patterson as the only other officer.

Marilyn and her two children fared no better than Karl’s son Ryan in that he did just about as well supporting them as he did his son. Their lives were filled with chaos and poverty. Karl and Marilyn filed for bankruptcy in1992. The following citations of this case are taken from the PACER online federal court information system.

4:92-bk-41522 Karl Wilhelm Schwarz and Marilyn Schwarz
Case type: bk Chapter: 7 Asset: No Vol: v Judge: Mary Davies.Scott
Date filed: 06/17/1992 Date discharged: 09/15/1994

The records show that the bankruptcy was discharged near the end of 1994. Karl moved the family to Maryland to start over, but quickly became embroiled in yet another get rich quick scheme. From what can be pieced together, Karl convinced a number of investors to pool money to lease or option an office building that the GSA indicated interest in buying.

When the GSA bought the building directly from the owner, Karl sued. When the case was dismissed in Maryland as groundless, Karl and Marilyn returned home to Little Rock.

Again, my thanks to the blogs who have done the research.

Back in Little Rock, Karl purchased a 5,000 square foot house in Chenal Circle that he could not make the payments on. Eventually, the utility companies turned off their electricity and water. Karl and Marilyn lived in this huge house, bathing and washing with the water from a neighbor’s hose. Occasionally, that same neighbor would invite them over for a hot shower.

After much wrangling, with Karl appearing pro se (as his own attorney), the house was repossessed. Marilyn, tired of the chaos of the “Life with Karl” daily drama, filed for divorce.

By 1997, things were again at rock bottom. Karl had filed for a second bankruptcy to avoid both creditors and paying Marilyn a property settlement. Even though she entered marriage with a house, it is not clear that she left with anything.

Yet another victim of the Karl Express to Glory train of financial gain. Casting about for something to do, Karl became very interested in telecommunications and the Internet. It is not clear whether he or cronies set up the e*Capbank and the GlobalAxxess sites.

Both were part of an attempt to secure funding to take over failing telecommunications companies. Karl intended to purchase these companies with OPM and meld them into a worldwide conglomerate with himself at the helm. The deals failed, because despite all the effort expended (i.e. a Delaware LLC., an Arkansas corporation, an Antigua trust), Karl could not find the money to make the deals happen.

Actually, there was another problem. Karl’s proposal to save Global Crossing violated a number of pension and other agreements. The fact that Karl lacked the experience to run a huge conglomerate was just a little fly in the ointment compared to his finances. Throughout the 2000, 2001 and 2002, Karl worked his GlobalAxxess, Commaxxess activities.

He never acquired any of the companies that he targeted and Chiaro has not confirmed that he had any relationship with them. There is a judgment of $2 million against Karl by UUnet. As of this date, it is not clear whether they have any way to collect on this judgment. According to Arkansas’s Secretary of State, Department of Corporations, GlobalAxxess and Commaxxess have had their charters revoked. In Delaware, the names for GlobalAxxess Holding Inc is available. That’s a good indication that the state revoked the company’s charter.

When asked about how he jumped from real estate to telecommunications, Karl explained that he learned all this high finance as a broker. A search of the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) yielded no - absolutely no - license for a Karl W. Schwarz, a Karl W.B. Schwarz or derivatives thereof.

Flash forward to another Karl venture circa 2002. Reichenbach Group, LLC, a publishing company formed by T.B Patterson, would publish Karl’s book, “One Way Ticket To Crawford, Texas.” When the book was available, the newly christened, Karl W. B. Schwarz began to make the rounds of the Internet sites relating to 9/11.

He wrote a series of articles entitled, “Pop Goes the Bush Mythology.” Doubtless, Karl’s energetic evangelizing of this topic revealed many fundamental questions about 9/11. It galvanized people’s interest. Karl sold these ideas as he sold so many of his schemes.

Unable to resist self-aggrandizement, Karl tried to add gravity to his efforts, by portraying himself as a big player within the Republican National Committee (RNC). A search of the FEC records at Political Money Line turned up no political contributions made by Karl Schwarz or his company Patmos.

He further embellishes his image with his claims of being the CEO of a nanotechnology firm, Patmos. Actually, many of his trips to speak about 9/11 have had a dual purpose; he is also seeking investors for Patmos.

Interestingly enough, many of Karl’s targeted investors are women, wealthy women. Those who have watched him in action opine that Karl’s goal is to find an extremely wealthy woman who can keep him and his dreams in the lap of the luxury that he’d like to believe he was born to. Patmos has been his vehicle for gaining access to these women. There are many of them, too. Deborah on the west coast, Paula in Georgia, Amy, a nurse in Canada, to name a few.

Like so many Schwarz ventures, Patmos is more idea than reality. Searches of international and national patent databases conducted via the US Patent office yield no intellectual property under the name Patmos, Patmos Nanotechnologies, Karl W.B. Schwarz, Karl Schwarz, Carl Schwarz, Bill Schwarz or any combinations thereof.

Searches of pending patents also yield no results. There are patents under Karl Q. Schwarz and Benjamin Schwarz, but not only do these not share the name of Patmos’ CEO, but the patents are not “assigned” to the company. Searches of nanotechnology sites and postings left there indicate that in the small community of materials science, Karl Schwarz is not a recognized name.

In Arkansas, where Patmos is incorporated, the department of securities has never heard of Patmos, which means there are no shareholders.

So, considering that Karl W.B. Schwarz is as hollow a man as Dubya, why does he hate him so? An educated guess might be that Dubya hasn’t been caught and Karl has. Both have deceived and betrayed, but one man was a fortunate son whose wealth and familial connections obviated his need to ever pay the piper for his fiscal, moral, ethical and personal misdeeds. The other son wasn’t so fortunate.

Author's note: Many people were interviewed for this article. Public government sources provided information on licensing, business licenses, court cases and other aspects of the story. Some information was also gleaned from the web.

The person that wrote that was fired from my political campaign and has been fleeing a warrant for her arrest in Fulton County GA for intentionally damaging my home.    Additionally, the SEC has been looking for her for stock fraud.  She sold stock she did not even own or have an option to buy.  I refused to buy it and canned her from my campaign.

My background is spotless.

Patmos is USA, not EU.  The company in EU is not named Patmos.  

"It is implausible to think that any business that would use the word “nanotechnologies” in the name wouldn’t have a website, let alone the domain registered.

Fueled by excessive caffine yesterday, I registered patmosnanotechnologies.com yesterday afternoon. You can read about my convoluted reasoning here.:

I found a few more irregularities as I my search continued. Mind you, this is limited to five search engines and no public records search. It’s not my intent to harm Mr. Schwarz, and his personal life is none of my business. My interest is in his business acumen.

A search on the word “Patmos” revealed that it is not only one of the Greek Islands, but also an acronym for Power And Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation. This sounds like nanotechnology to me. I’m thinking to myself, “Wow. This guy’s a CEO, Republican and Christian and smart!” And I still think he’s smart, but I have not found a real record of his experiences with nanotechnology. I did not find any association of PATMOS and Karl Schwarz. The domain name was unregistered until I signed myself up as the new owner yesterday afternoon. The only reference to Patmos Nanotechnologies is a two-line bio of Mr. Schwarz that appears after his essays, or associated with an introduction of 9/11 panelists. "

http://karmakat.typepad.com/picasso_dreams/2004/10/karl_schwarz_an.html

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Seaoat, you have to be impressed. He had a 5 hour conference call, obtained a multimillionaire dollar loan, and managed to post here numerous times throughout the day, obviously without sleep given the 6 hour time difference.

Such an important international CEO......we should all be in awe of this unbelievable man that stumbled upon our quaint forum.  He was researching a cold case file that has never been discussed here and has no google connection to the case. He is one of a kind.

Not many CEO's would share so much of their private business info.....unless of course he just needs to boost his ego. We all know the name of that condition, don't we?

I put a new sound system in my car ...and  installed a GPS and hands free phone...and watched 20 most shocking hotheads from hell on TV, while I watched egos on parade here...and listened to Alex Jones special guest Stephan Molyneaux but I didn't get a billion dollar loan.....

Have not shared anything Joani that could be......... but will not be. Hope the new sound system is a killer system, Teo. I like Bose myself.

This forum is a perfect microcosm of what is wrong in America and what is killing America.

Americans need to face the simple fact as to why our homeland is going into the shitter and every one of you (including my family and friends in the USA) are going down with USS Titanic.

It is no secret that our baboons in Congress recently hit single digit approval ratings.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/11/12/the-9-congress-approval-rating-hits-the-single-digits/

It goes much deeper than 'those nasty Tea Party people', or the Dems or the Republicans. What I was doing in pulling the Third Parties together was terrifying to DNC and RNC because there are over 71 million eligible voters that are fed up with a inane to asinine discussions and political discourse in America. In a very real way I helped to create the Tea Party movement but would never have teamed up with the RNC. Both RNC and DNC are dead from the neck up and care nothing about America.

If you do not know what Fascism looks like it is on your TV screens every day of the week.

Vaclav Havel was and still is considered to be one of the great leaders of the last century. He was the first President of the Czech Republic after the collapse of the USSR. There is a lesson to be learned in the collapse of the USSR because all empires fail. The USA desire for empire is failing right in front of your eyes while you bicker and prove how smug and snide Americans are.

This is one of many quotes from Vaclav Havel:

"They say a nation has the politicians it deserves. In some sense that is true: Politicians are truly a mirror of the society and a kind of embodiment of its potential. At the same time, paradoxically, the opposite is also true. Society is a mirror of its politicians. It is largely up to the politicians which social forces they choose to liberate and which they choose to suppress, whether they choose to rely on the good in each citizen, or on the bad."

What Americans fail to realize is the opinion of the world against America is also in single digit numbers. Foreigners look at you like a bunch of spoiled brats that do not know how to get along with others, and worse, are too stupid to be a civilized society.

DC = No Potential, hence USA = No Potential.

Many of the articles I wrote were never in the archives section at Rense or any other website. I used that Vaclav Havel quote above in this article.

http://www.rense.com/general82/fora.htm

This pretty well sums up why America has to worry about the boogeyman for the rest of your lives, and it goes even deeper.

""Without free, self-respecting, and autonomous citizens there can be no free and independent nations. Without internal peace, that is, peace among citizens and between the citizens and the state, there can be no guarantee of external peace.""

Just when the world changed for the better the USA made sure with its own policies that where there were mere thousands of terrorists now they number into the tens of millions or more. America lost whatever goodwill there was launching a bogus war against a religion and Americans rubber stamped it with their apathy, complacence and endless bickering about the essence of nothingness.

You can ask them in DC. They also define as a terrorist those who have turned their backs on America and would not piss on you if you were in the middle of the street on fire.

Yeah, right on the Right, Murderous Christians are great and in the right in God's eyes. Yeah, right on the Left, every American deserves their own personal teat from the Fat DC Hog.

Last quote from Vaclav Havel:

""The tragedy of modern man is not that he knows less and less about the meaning of his own life, but that it bothers him less and less.""

I will leave it to morons like are on boards like this to write the Requiem for America, because it is coming at you.

[/quote]

"It is implausible to think that any business that would use the word “nanotechnologies” in the name wouldn’t have a website, let alone the domain registered.

Fueled by excessive caffine yesterday, I registered patmosnanotechnologies.com yesterday afternoon. You can read about my convoluted reasoning here.:

I found a few more irregularities as I my search continued. Mind you, this is limited to five search engines and no public records search. It’s not my intent to harm Mr. Schwarz, and his personal life is none of my business. My interest is in his business acumen.

A search on the word “Patmos” revealed that it is not only one of the Greek Islands, but also an acronym for Power And Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation. This sounds like nanotechnology to me. I’m thinking to myself, “Wow. This guy’s a CEO, Republican and Christian and smart!” And I still think he’s smart, but I have not found a real record of his experiences with nanotechnology. I did not find any association of PATMOS and Karl Schwarz. The domain name was unregistered until I signed myself up as the new owner yesterday afternoon. The only reference to Patmos Nanotechnologies is a two-line bio of Mr. Schwarz that appears after his essays, or associated with an introduction of 9/11 panelists. "

http://karmakat.typepad.com/picasso_dreams/2004/10/karl_schwarz_an.html[/quote]

If you are going to post something, POST THE APOLOGY TOO ASSHOLE.

http://karmakat.typepad.com/picasso_dreams/2004/10/teh_real_karl_s.html

She was just another liberal paranoid nitwit pecking away at a keyboard with ludicrous opinions and asinine conclusions.

boards of FL

boards of FL

AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:Nanotech is driven by math more than physics and chemistry, and some other things.  Made 798 of 800 on math and science part of SAT, know math and science very well.  That was before they graded on a curve for slow students.

So say I were to give you some function...

f(x1, x2) = 4 + (x1 - 6)^2 - (x2 -2)^2

And then I gave a constraint...

x1 + 8x2 = 3

How would you go about maximizing f(x1, x2) subject to the constraint?  I'm not asking you to actually do the work and solve this, but can you explain how you would approach solving such a problem?  

I think you can squash any doubt that any forum member may have here if you can just explain in simple terms (not some overly technical wikipedia-like explanation that could be copy and pasted) how you would go about setting up such a problem.

I apologize for the delay.  Just finished a 5 hour conference call regarding a $2.5 billion loan we sign on Monday and leaving Switzerland on Sunday to address that in London.  Will sort of be on the road for the next 2-3 months on some major projects.

Ok, would only debate how putting a negative number in the constraint field is maximizing anything but that is another subject.

If a simple function would be inputs and permissible outputs.  If your intent on defining the constraint regarding x1 is the same for the function and your constraint that would make x1 a negative number of -13.  That could sort of make your ‘maximizing f(x1, x2)’ another constraint or something that could limit any maximizing for that part of the function.  

Depends on what your objective would be.

If there is no ‘trick question’ regarding how you are using x1, solving for x2 could be done several ways.

Could solve directly if inputs are known, or solve by differential equation.  There is a way to do it with matrices, but is the long route.  There is also a way now to solve such with simple fractal iterations, easy for 2 domains, need computers if 4 or more domains and any codomains.

Your approach appears to be more geared to developing an algorithm, which is fine and done all the time in fractal geometry, fractal physics, differential geometry and topology.  Those are the areas of mathematics we focus on and your approach to setting up a function and asking to set a constraint is one of the ways to determine what we do in surface modification of nanostructures.  Sort of like learning to talk to atoms.

Most of the older scientists still do it with matrices and differential equations because they never took fractal or differential geometry.

You are welcome to poke and probe, up to a point.  I am internationally known as an expert in this field and a driving force of it.  That is why the USA has begging me for a second chance since March 2013 and I still have reservations about the nuthouse the USA has become.  317 million people, 317 million opinions and not one business plan in sight, and more than its share of vicious people.

http://www.rense.com/general82/karl.htm

I don't think you know what you are actually talking about.

boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:Nanotech is driven by math more than physics and chemistry, and some other things.  Made 798 of 800 on math and science part of SAT, know math and science very well.  That was before they graded on a curve for slow students.

x1 + 8x2 = 3

How would you go about maximizing f(x1, x2) subject to the constraint?  I'm not asking you to actually do the work and solve this, but can you explain how you would approach solving such a problem?  

I think you can squash any doubt that any forum member may have here if you can just explain in simple terms (not some overly technical wikipedia-like explanation that could be copy and pasted) how you would go about setting up such a problem.

I apologize for the delay.  Just finished a 5 hour conference call regarding a $2.5 billion loan we sign on Monday and leaving Switzerland on Sunday to address that in London.  Will sort of be on the road for the next 2-3 months on some major projects.

Ok, would only debate how putting a negative number in the constraint field is maximizing anything but that is another subject.

If a simple function would be inputs and permissible outputs.  If your intent on defining the constraint regarding x1 is the same for the function and your constraint that would make x1 a negative number of -13.  That could sort of make your ‘maximizing f(x1, x2)’ another constraint or something that could limit any maximizing for that part of the function.  

If there is no ‘trick question’ regarding how you are using x1, solving for x2 could be done several ways.

Could solve directly if inputs are known, or solve by differential equation.  There is a way to do it with matrices, but is the long route.  There is also a way now to solve such with simple fractal iterations, easy for 2 domains, need computers if 4 or more domains and any codomains.

Your approach appears to be more geared to developing an algorithm, which is fine and done all the time in fractal geometry, fractal physics, differential geometry and topology.  Those are the areas of mathematics we focus on and your approach to setting up a function and asking to set a constraint is one of the ways to determine what we do in surface modification of nanostructures.  Sort of like learning to talk to atoms.

Most of the older scientists still do it with matrices and differential equations because they never took fractal or differential geometry.

You are welcome to poke and probe, up to a point.  I am internationally known as an expert in this field and a driving force of it.  That is why the USA has begging me for a second chance since March 2013 and I still have reservations about the nuthouse the USA has become.  317 million people, 317 million opinions and not one business plan in sight, and more than its share of vicious people.

quite irrelevant to me, tens of millions of others know otherwise.

My professors in university never could understand why I took Calculus 1, 2, 3, differential equations and matrices and aced them all.  They figured it out much later when just about every building we designed and built had new technology innovations.  I have been doing this a long time and could see nanotech coming as early as 1970.

in fractal geometry, differential geometry the only reason to have a negative in the field is if the end result depends on negatively charged electrons.  We use algorithms just as advanced as NSA.  We do not use them to spy, just to move matter in specific ways.  

Not about to debate with you or anyone else how we use even electric potential fields to control matter, and even mentally.  

We close Monday, implement, you folks can keep on debating.

boards of FL wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

x1 + 8x2 = 3

There are hard facts all over the place, often in other languages. This was second article in Russia.

http://www.rense.com/general86/SNR_June-09%20eng-final.pdf

There are many more but would have to know how to spell my name in Russian or Japanese, Armenian, etc. to find them.

Panimayu?

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He is intelligent and well written, but a good hustler has to be......a stupid hustler ends up running from the country and living in Mexico.

You're now relegated to the cheap shot artist most knew you always were. Congratulations comrade.

Most of these bashers are proving a point I have made many times on radio and in writing. If cookies were missing from a bake sale, they could not figure out why.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.understandingnano.com/medicine.html

Glad you came here for a visit Karl. I had heard of Nanotech in syfi movies like I Robot with Will Smith and others. Now, just some light reading has made me realize just how powerful a tool this discovery could be in so many fields. Keep up the good work, it will change life as we know it in many ways.
Everyone you meet as something to bring you if you but listen and don't think you already know it all. That old Bruce Lee thing about emptying the glass so you can receive something new. Americans watch a few shows on the Discovery channel and think they are knowledgeable in everything. I don't know what boards was proving with the math problems, I myself used Trig and little else except simple algebra in my life. Trig helps you land shells and bombs on targets..... "Targets", such a nice way of putting a sugar coating on killing people. Like calling pig, pork or cows, beef.
Stay as long as you like or can. You have definitely raised the energy level on the forum from it's mundane day to day routine squabbling.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ha ! I knew it you were really Klaatu..Compare....what you said here with the movie clip...

K.S: I think that is accurate, and yes, it will be interesting to watch all of
this play out. The real battle for mankind’s future is just beginning.
The mission is going to be whether mankind wants more of the same we have seen over the past hundred years or does mankind want to move up the ladder to a higher level. Neither you nor I can control that but we will put the options and solutions on the table and let the people of Earth decide which way they want to go.

That's why you have met so much resistance here Klaatu, I mean Karl . You are from another more peaceful planet...LOL.

Some of the 9-11 Truth people that were only involved for political gain for the DNC tried to claim that the A3 Skywarrior was a bomber, not capable of launching a missile.

Would have helped if they knew how to research because this is an updated A3 launching an AIM 54 smart weapon.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Aim5410

We even showed them the exact wheel that was found at the Pentagon and photos of all three wheels of an A3 Skywarrior. For about 20 reasons, the wheels of a 757 are not the same, not even close. First hint is military, navy, carrier launched versus commercial jet built 30 years later.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 00810

The wheel photo found at Pentagon is the rear wheel, carrier based craft. This photo shows the co-pilot side canopy window.

These were nuclear bombers, carrier launched, had laminated glass windows about 1 inch thick. Current jets have different type of windows.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Firstf10

The 9-11 Truth movement failed for 2 reasons. The DNC political activist that pushed to get the White House back in 2004 and 'damn the evidence' when it pointed to both parties.

Then on the RNC side the infiltrators, bashers, trashers, etc. that wanted to portray Bush as the bravest war president in the history of the US of A.

The bottom line is America is sinking because of the war follies DC implemented, and Americans are to blame for ever trusting them in DC.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Ha ! I knew it you were really Klaatu..Compare....what you said here with the movie clip...

K.S: I think that is accurate, and yes, it will be interesting to watch all of
this play out. The real battle for mankind’s future is just beginning.
The mission is going to be whether mankind wants more of the same we have seen over the past hundred years or does mankind want to move up the ladder to a higher level. Neither you nor I can control that but we will put the options and solutions on the table and let the people of Earth decide which way they want to go.

That's why you have met so much resistance here Klaatu, I mean Karl . You are from another more peaceful planet...LOL.

I definitely live in a more peaceful and civil nation!!!!

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 28592210

Teo, had to get out an external drive and find that information regarding the 'terrorists' that the USA pointed the finger at.

This is accurate information, we triple checked, and note Atta and the part of my book I sent about Rumsfeld in Afghanistan meeting with Atta and Dostum.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Hijack10

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Hijack11

Part of the reason this is a festering wound that is killing America is this ridiculous Right - Left debate rather than MOVE FORWARD.

No institutional memory in DC can also be translated as failure to learn from history within the American population.

For those who insist that this is all about combating 'terrorism' and has nothing to do with American empire building, petrodollar, oil, natural gas and pipelines, they need to pay attention and learn to read a map. There are a few below these quotes from some pretty famous people.

There have been plenty of warnings from people in America in high places the peril that faces our democracy and our republic.

Even Alexis de Toqueville in his classic treatise on "Democracy in America":

“I do not know if the people of the United States would vote for superior men if they ran for office, but there can be no doubt that such men do not run.”

“everybody feels the evil, but no one has courage or energy enough to seek the cure”

“The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money.”

Major General Smedley Darlington Butler, a Marine, a practicing Quaker, and the recipient of two Congressional Medals of Honor = WAR IS A RACKET.

General Douglas McArthur, raised in my home city of Little Rock AR:

Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear. ~General Douglas MacArthur

In his parting speech President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned America. http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst306/documents/indust.html

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Mapa_e10

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 _4436510

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Transc10

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Ves10

The USA conspired since the Carter Administration to take over the pipeline ROW from Ashgabat Turkmenistan to Gwadar Pakistan. We LOST!!!!

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Ipides10

Not shown is a huge pipeline China is building from Gwadar into the heart of China. It will carry what oil they get from Africa, Middle East, Iran and Caspian Basin. Bridas Corporation completed a pipeline from Turkmenistan to China in 2012.

The world moved on without the USA.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It has been a real treat feasting at this forum the last few days. I really like Mr. Schwartz's insights and his knowledge. He rubbed a few folks the wrong way, from both sides of the political aisle, which showed that he is politically unbiased. What he said about America declining resonates with me because it jives with a lot of what I have read and what I am reading. He gave us food for thought.

It's not always about politics.

More on Pipelines.

Nabucco is a dead project.  The Russians moved on South Stream so fast the EU and USA were like deer in the headlights.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Nabdes10

Soros had to shift gears (as did USA and EU) regarding White Stream 1 and 2.  The planned route was all the way across Ukraine because ARC went autonomous and the USA lost in Georgia, found out Russia is a lot tougher than they anticipated.

Now they are finding out the hard way that much of Ukraine, including the entire ocean frontage along the Black Sea is leaving this abortion of a nation that EU and USA have tried to manipulate to being under USA and EU control.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 11 Whites10

Where the proposed route is due North out of Crimea they have withheld that their real intentions from day one was to turn LEFT and go all the way across Ukraine through Slovakia, Czech Republic and into Germany.

Now maybe some on this forum can better understand why the USA is opening a military base in Romania (EU needs no help in defense), and why the Putin / Crimea events have put Soros, EU and USA in their place regarding what a larger part of Ukraine really wants.  They do not want the USA or EU.

Sal

Sal

If he is who he says he is, he's well aware that there is a plethora of evidence indicating he is a complete fraud if one is smart enough to know where and how to find it.

I suspect he is not who he says he is, but rather one of our usual suspects who was duped by Karl Schwarz and is actually pretending to be a complete fraud.

How funny is that?

But, I see we're back to the blizzard of c&p's.

Carry on.

rotflmao

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It has been a real treat feasting at this forum the last few days. I really like Mr. Schwartz's insights and his knowledge. He rubbed a few folks the wrong way, from both sides of the political aisle, which showed that he is politically unbiased. What he said about America declining resonates with me because it jives with a lot of what I have read and what I am reading. He gave us food for thought.

All one has to do in America is stand up for what is right and the goons come out of the woodwork to trash a person, snide comments, research that is meaningless, Keyboard Kowards posting lies and misstatement of fact.

I fired two women from my political campaign because their work ethic sucked, thought they were worth $150 per hour and were not worth minimum wage. Got trashed for getting the white trash riff-raff out of my life.

I had full custody of my son and did not even seek child support from his worthless mother. Still get trashed by some that think they know and do not know shit from shinola about me.

Never borrowed money and every investor has made money. Normally I do not have investors, prefer to work quietly and benefit from my own work. Easy to turn things around 180 degrees. Right now Americans OWE ME money and cannot seem to get around to paying me back.

What is been telling is NO ONE believes what they posted except Liberals. Those that take the time to read, think know that Americans have no leadership because they want the scum they have in DC. Seems to keep them entertained watching the train wreck on TV.

This was presented in detail to the 9-11, Confronting the Evidence audience in NYC on September 11, 2004. This is but a small part of a very detailed PowerPoint about who benefitted, the chronology, etc. All of these facts and much more are in the book I wrote.

Many Americans suck at connecting dots, but both the DNC and the RNC were behind this all the way and both sides have major investors that have wanted the Trans Afghanistan Pipeline since the Carter Administration.

All of these facts are easily proven when people take the corks out of their ears, open the eyes and turn the brain on for a change.

January 1992: Gas exploration rights for Yashlar block in eastern Turkmenistan awarded to Argentine firm; Bridas Production profits to be split 50-50 between Bridas and Turkmenistan government.

February 1993: Bridas awarded Keimir Oil and Gas Block in western Turkmenistan. 75-25 split in profits, in favor of Bridas.

1995 Bridas Corporation meets Taliban for first time to commence negotiations.

1995 Unocal and US Government attempting to pressure Taliban to abandon contract negotiations with Bridas and pressure Turkmenistan regarding Bridas contracts.

October 1995: President Niyazov (Turkmenistan) signs agreement in New York with Unocal/Delta (Saudi investors). Turkmenistan starts jerking Bridas around on its Oil Contracts with that government.

Jan. 1996: Bridas signs agreement with Taliban and General Dostum for Trans-Afghanistan pipeline.

Feb. 1996: Bridas v. Unocal, $15.0 billion interference of contract lawsuit filed in Texas. Dismissed, re-filed as arbitration claim. Remember “Delta Oil, Saudi”

March, 1996: U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan, Tom Simmons, urges Bhutto to give exclusive rights to Unocal. Bhutto offended and demands apology.

Nov. 1997: Unocal tries to woo Taliban away from Bridas and are rejected by Taliban. (Delta, Saudi)

Aug. 1998: Clinton launched cruise missiles at Afghanistan. Al Qaeda or bust up that Bridas contract? Zalmay Khalilzad involved in Bosnia and Afghanistan

Oct. 1998: A Texas judge dismisses Bridas' US$15 billion suit against Unocal for preventing them from developing gas fields in Turkmenistan. (Delta, Saudi)

August 2, 2001: Bush renews negotiations with Taliban.

August 6, 2001: Bush asleep at the helm regarding President’s Daily Briefing [PDB] and attack on U.S.

10 Sept 2001: “The Strategery” is inadvertently revealed at a prophetic time in history. It does not seem so, but it is a “smoking gun”.

11 Sept 2001: WTC and Pentagon attacked

7 Oct 2001: US attacks Taliban under War Plan designed, practiced pre-9-11.

31 Dec, 2001: President Bush appointed a former aide to Unocal, Afghan-born Zalmay Khalilzad, as special envoy to Afghanistan. The nomination was announced nine days after the US-backed interim government of Hamid Karzai took office in Kabul. (Khalilzad was directly involved in the atrocities in Bosnia on behelf of US government, Clinton Admin.)

8 Feb, 2002: Afghanistan's interim leader Hamid Karzai said he and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf had agreed to revive a plan for a trans-Caspian gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Pakistan.

27 Dec, 2002: Central Asia pipeline deal signed; An agreement has been signed in the Turkmen capital, Ashgabat, paving the way for construction of a gas pipeline from the Central Asian republic through Afghanistan to Pakistan.

23 Feb 2003: OPIC agrees to fund the pipeline and Bush has guaranteed to protect it with U.S. troops (without telling the United States citizens). “23-02-03 Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan (TAP) have signed a protocol for trans-Afghanistan Gas Pipeline Project… However, some recent reports had indicated that the United States was willing to police the pipeline infrastructure through permanent stationing of its troops in the region. The US ExIm Bank, the Trade and Development Agency (TDA) and the Overseas Private Insurance Corporation (OPIC) had also shown readiness to finance such a project, if leading American energy giants come forward.

9 Sept 2003: Bridas prevails at 5th Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals after years of being jerked around in Texas courts. $485+ million arbitration award upheld.

22 Mar 2004: U.S. Supreme Court denies Writ of Certiorari, upholding 5th Circuit. State Concern Turkmenneft v. Bridas, 03-1018 (Remember, Unocal / Delta (Saudi owned) started this blockade, aided by Clinton and Bush Administrations and Texas judges. Also in bed with Amerada Hess [Delta / Hess] and board member Thomas Kean chairs the 9-11 Commission.)

Has anyone heard a word about Bridas from Bush – Cheney or the 9-11 Commission? No? Wonder why? Cover up!

Both sides of the aisle are to blame and if you look around you note the ship is sinking. Rest of the world is trying to figure out why Americans cannot see what their government did.

ah, I digress, it involved both DNC and RNC. Yeah, Sheeple got to protect their masters.

See, the SOCK is repeating himself in posts, much like Carl Sagan used to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum