Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Solidarity with American Swiss. it's nice to have a fellow truther drop in for a visit.

Did he tell you he believes the World Trade Center was brought down by a "controlled demolition"?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I've always had my suspicions..... Suspect 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.rense.com/general69/thethreereasons.htm

The Three Reasons For 911

My book One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas provides even more background and proof that the true terrorists and the true enemies of Americans are the RNC and DNC and their wealthy elite masters.

It is really quite simple:

The U.S. goal of remaining the only military Superpower and even regional powers eliminated; and

The U.S. insistence that all oil sales will be in petro-dollars, not the Euro; and

The U.S. intent to dominate the world oil and gas supplies because that will ensure that oil sales will remain denominated in dollars, not Euro. Whomever controls the oil and gas can control entire economies by denying energy supplies.

The US policy of growing our economy by increasing the National Debt would not be possible if the Euro becomes the world's trading currency for oil. Hence, Iran and Venezuela are terrorists since they intend to trade in Euros. Even the UN Oil for Food program was run through France and denominated in Euros. If the Euro becomes the oil trade currency our economy would melt down in a year or less.

2seaoat

yawn

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:yawn
Better get some sleep... I see since he doesn't fit your mold he's no longer interesting....to you....

2seaoat wrote:I appreciate your specific discussions of issues, but your generalizations and random nature to explain a complex world at first was interesting, but sadly I am beginning to see a pattern.  May I ask one simple question......if you seriously loved this country and thought you had answers, why did you run away from this country?

I did not run away and when I travel to USA am often allowed through the diplomatic line rather than wait.

Our technology works better on 50 Hz electric, the woman in my life is not American and Switzerland has a solid economy while the USA does not. We are much closer here on a scientific and customer base that spans 7 hours east to Japan and South Korea and 9 hours west to British Columbia.

We have over 1,000 PhD's, not one American.

That might change soon, might not.

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Excellent post AmericanSwiss. I found your trove of writings and and am enjoying reading them very much. There is harmony in what you say with us freedom lovers.  The sooner the Zionists go to hell the better because if they continue, earth will be hell.

http://rense.com/Datapages/karlscwarzdat.htm

RENSE, the wildest conspiracy site on the internet.  If you want a good laugh, that's the place to go!

If you would take your Rose Colored Glasses off and read, provided you can read, there are MSM news links on Rense every day of the week that you will not see on the MSM in the USA.

And if you ever stand up for the Truth and Americans as I have even one day of your cowardly life, let me know. I have been on the battle lines since the first day of the Reagan Administration.

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Solidarity with American Swiss. it's nice to have a fellow truther drop in for a visit.

Did he tell you he believes the World Trade Center was brought down by a "controlled demolition"?

We presented a video to Eliot Spitzer that the second plane that hit WTC 2 was conclusively a 737, NOT a 767.  Easy to do the geometry from the exact place the person was standing with a camcorder and caught the approach and impact.  He was filming WTC 1 on fire, another building was in the FOV and made it easy to determine exactly where he was standing.  

Easy to determine the exact height of the impact and use a simple technique called perspective that the wing span of a 737 is overhead, not the wingspan of a 767.  But I digress, America is 36th in Math.  

His life was threatened when he was starting a criminal investigation into 9-11.

Goes much deeper. The jet engine found in NYC has never been installed on any 767 ever built.  The jet engine found at the Pentagon has never been installed on any 757 ever built.  Totally different turbines on those 757 and 767 jets than what was found at both sites.

A USAF colonel was at Pentagon that day.  Sent me a photo from the Pentagon lawn and asked if I could identify it because it was a totally different jet airplane window than anything ever installed on any 757.  

I knew what it was the moment I saw it.  From an old USAF jet.

Last edited by AmericanSwiss on 3/7/2014, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

2seaoat

Why is the bullet shot from a gun a distinction in the intent of the shooter? What strange logic where the bullet becomes the focus, and nobody looks at the shooter. Whether the shooter influenced Bin Laden or the shooter did some extraneous things to a building or used other implements other than the obvious planes which hit the building.......is not the real question who had the most to gain and who was behind the attack. I am convinced that truthers are a clever smoke screen to avoid the obvious question of who was driving Bin Laden. Either folks are fools or they are cleverly part of a conspiracy to avoid the real search for the shooter.....not the silly comparison of bullets.

2seaoat wrote:Why is the bullet shot from a gun a distinction in the intent of the shooter?  What strange logic where the bullet becomes the focus, and nobody looks at the shooter.   Whether the shooter influenced Bin Laden or the shooter did some extraneous things to a building or used other implements other than the obvious planes which hit the building.......is not the real question who had the most to gain and who was behind the attack.  I am convinced that truthers are a clever smoke screen to avoid the obvious question of who was driving Bin Laden.  Either folks are fools or they are cleverly part of a conspiracy to avoid the real search for the shooter.....not the silly comparison of bullets.

I also delivered to Eliot Spitzer a stack of documents that were to have come due on September 12, 2001, to the tune of $120 billion. The exact spot the first plane hit WTC 1 is where those documents were and were to have been paid in full starting the next day. Those documents tie directly to George H W Bush and some of his cronies.

Clever diversion? Some of us put our lives on the line for idiots that remain asleep. You do not want to get into a debate with me on why I have DISGUST for deaf, dumb and blind Americans.

You are part of why there is no end to the damage done to America.

There were factions in what they called 9-11 Truth Movement. Some were DNC wanting to pin it all on Bush and get back the White House. Some were intentional plants to disrupt and find out who was talking to who. There were others like me that have stayed focused on the truth and at great personal cost to us.

Watch the video of me on the Internet that the moderator has posted and appreciate this fact. I have been asked by many who I glared at when I finished. Two CIA goons showed up and dared me to go public. They were standing to my left at the steps coming up to the stage. That is who I glared at and they left.

You cannot hear the standing ovation from 1,248 people because the video ends.

I said a lot more than is in the video.

Yep and so thankful are we that
Someone like you would just drop in on our forum and start spreading the truth .......lies and dang lies.

2seaoat

I guess I see things in the context of logic. Party A wants to kill a target, and has a choice of option b or option c to accomplish that goal, what does the comparison of the options have to do with the underlying intent of Party A. I find the entire discussion foolish, and the real question is if option b was used, who controlled Bin Laden, or was this simply a spontaneous act which was organic and spontaneous progression of a true repulsion of the west and a true ideological movement driven by religious fervor. I tend to think that our use of Bin Laden in Afghanastan against the Russians is the smoking gun, yet the air is so cluttered with the nonsense of comparing option b and c, few have developed how Party A effected either option.

Again, I am neither asleep or stupid, but have a simple rejection of the deflection of the central question of the motivation to attack the twin towers and who had the most to gain. I think anybody who wastes time in comparisons of the options is like Don quixote quest for the impossible dream........the logical failure of the argument escapes most, and therein raises the smokescreen argument which I am convinced has some validity.

2seaoat wrote:I guess I see things in the context of logic.   Party A wants to kill a target, and has a choice of option b or option c to accomplish that goal, what does the comparison of the options have to do with the underlying intent of Party A.  I find the entire discussion foolish, and the real question is if option b was used, who controlled Bin Laden, or was this simply a spontaneous act which was organic and spontaneous progression of a true repulsion of the west and a true ideological movement driven by religious fervor.  I tend to think that our use of Bin Laden in Afghanastan against the Russians is the smoking gun, yet the air is so cluttered with the nonsense of comparing option b and c, few have developed how Party A effected either option.

Again, I am neither asleep or stupid, but have a simple rejection of the deflection of the central question of the motivation to attack the twin towers and who had the most to gain.   I think anybody who wastes time in comparisons of the options is like Don quixote quest for the impossible dream........the logical failure of the argument escapes most, and therein raises the smokescreen argument which I am convinced has some validity.

September 10, 2001: "Those who control the oil routes out of Central Asia will impact all future direction and quantities of flow and the distribution of revenues from new production," wrote energy expert James Dorian in Oil & Gas Journal, published the day before the terrorist attacks.

The US had the most to gain and lose, we lost.

I hope you have a life jacket.

2seaoat

Are you really taking this simplistic pipeline control as a basis of 911? Are you so far away from America to see that OUR pipeline is simply a conduit for a fungible product which enters the marketplace in a hundred portals with changing ownership and processing. Do you think the securing the easement for a pipeline is the question, the ownership of the wellhead, the control of the ports, or all of the above. I found your discussion of this issue earlier to be void of any consideration of the Pakistan/Indian historical conflicts, and you seem to lack historical context which allows you to arrive at some magical juncture of the Don Quixote dream and paradigm which has very little to do with how a fungible product enters a world market.

2seaoat

Our technology works better on 50 Hz electric,

You are now just messing around with me......are you really telling me with your expertise, you need to go to Europe to get 50HZ platform in your process.......you are a funny guy, I guess a simple cat generator would just not be as reliable and too expensive for such an operation and a convertor would simply not do.......come on now, at least try to mess with me without the straight face and illogical rationalization as to why you live in Europe......If you want to say it is because of a woman, great, but really if you have this really advanced product and secret manufacturing process, you need to get an engineer who can explain a few things about how you can stay in America and stop making me think this mostly about sophistry and has nothing to do with truth. Heck, I am not CIA, nor do I give a rat's tail about impressing anybody at 62.....which happens to be your alleged age. The dots do not connect.

2seaoat wrote:Our technology works better on 50 Hz electric,

You are now just messing around with me......are you really telling me with your expertise, you need to go to Europe to get 50HZ platform in your process.......you are a funny guy, I guess a simple cat generator would just not be as reliable and too expensive for such an operation and a convertor would simply not do.......come on now, at least try to mess with me without the straight face and illogical rationalization as to why you live in Europe......If you want to say it is because of a woman, great, but really if you have this really advanced product and secret manufacturing process, you need to get an engineer who can explain a few things about how you can stay in America and stop making me think this mostly about sophistry and has nothing to do with truth.   Heck, I am not CIA, nor do I give a rat's tail about impressing anybody at 62.....which happens to be your alleged age.   The dots do not connect.

sort of hard to get a CAT generator at 10 to 15 megawatt, or the cogen we have that is above that. Sort of hard to sell surplus power at 50hz to a 60 hz grid.

you are funny guy, we have some of the top engineers and scientists in the world and NOT 1 AMERICAN.

Seaoat is eating this guy alive lol

no stress

no stress

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat is eating this guy alive lol
Not from where I'm sitting. Making supposition and challenging ones reason for being in another country is not even nibbling at him.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Different frequencies have different applications. Many of the systems especially the servo transmitters I worked with in the navy used 400 hz which reduced the overall size of the units. The difference is line loss increases with frequency and 400 hz is only used in local systems such as planes and Naval vessels. We also used 60hz in standard applications. I am sure 50hz has it's advantages one of which is it works mathematically with the metric system...but rant on my ignorant imbeciles it makes you look like the Archie Bunkers you are.

He's ripping him a new one, but tactfully lol. Now we have become a haven for conspiracy theorists like Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why would you tie up money in a generator that requires you keeping it gassed up when you can just pay the more efficient local power company to supply you. I also liked his much better answer, better engineers are available in Europe...seaoat is a building contractor with general contractor solutions, nothing wrong with that but he's not a scientist. It shows.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

AmericanSwiss wrote:

We presented a video to Eliot Spitzer that the second plane that hit WTC 2 was conclusively a 737, NOT a 767.  Easy to do the geometry from the exact place the person was standing with a camcorder and caught the approach and impact.  He was filming WTC 1 on fire, another building was in the FOV and made it easy to determine exactly where he was standing.  

Easy to determine the exact height of the impact and use a simple technique called perspective that the wing span of a 737 is overhead, not the wingspan of a 767.  

Goes much deeper. The jet engine found in NYC has never been installed on any 767 ever built.  The jet engine found at the Pentagon has never been installed on any 757 ever built.  Totally different turbines on those 757 and 767 jets than what was found at both sites.

A USAF colonel was at Pentagon that day.  Sent me a photo from the Pentagon lawn and asked if I could identify it because it was a totally different jet airplane window than anything ever installed on any 757.  

I knew what it was the moment I saw it.  From an old USAF jet.

Well let's take the last claim first.  That "you knew the moment you saw it" that the engine found on Murray Street was "from an old USAF jet".

This is a monumentally lengthy discussion about the engine in question.
And as the discussion progresses and all the claims are examined,  a consensus develops that the core of the engine found on Murray Street is from a Pratt and Whitney JT9D.  Which is one of the aircraft engine models used on the Boeing 767 (the American Airlines flight 175 airliner)...

http://forums.randi.org/archive/index.php/t-208381.html

But let's consider something that everyone is in agreement on and that no one disputes.
Which is that American Airlines Flight 175 took off from Boston Logan airport at 8:14 AM (Eastern) from runway 9 on the morning of 9/11/2011.
AND,  that Flight 175 did not land in Los Angeles as was planned.
At 8:47 the aircraft began deviating from its assigned course.  And at 8:58, the plane was over New Jersey at 28,500 feet, heading toward New York City.
That has all been confirmed and is not in dispute by anyone.

So the evidence is clear that EITHER the airliner was under the control of the Islamic hijackers,  OR the airliner was under the control of the "conspirators".
It was not under the control of American Airlines.

Since you and others believe it was under the control of "conspirators",  the question then becomes WHY ON EARTH WOULD THE CONSPIRATORS, WHO HAD CONTROL OF THE FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER,  NOT WANT TO USE THE FLIGHT 175 AIRLINER TO HIT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER? WHY IN THE NAME OF SENSE WOULD THEY USE ANY OTHER AIRCRAFT INSTEAD?  FOR WHAT PURPOSE?  HOW WOULD IT BENEFIT THEM TO DO SO?
That scenario would have them taking a huge risk that potentially hundreds of cameras (still and video) might capture the image of a different aircraft colliding with the WTC than the Flight 175 airliner.  How would they explain that?  So why do it?  To what end?

Last edited by Bob on 3/7/2014, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

American Swiss wrote:

Convenient place to put a new military base under the pretense that it is a midpoint for people pulling out of Afghanistan.

http://english.irib.ir/analysis/commentaries/item/180432-the-us-opens-a-military-base-in-romania

Romania, conveniently adjacent to Ukraine.

Most of the world knows when they see DC lips moving they are lying.
-------
Manas AB had to be replaced that's what makes other
Options viable and Romania is a place where out crews RON before continuing on west or east many times

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well then Bob why would the government hide the dozens and dozens of security camera tapes at the pentagon the most secure building in the world and confiscate the ones at hotels and gas stations near by?...you are missing the big picture. They are hiding the truth so that means they are lying to us...but ramble on about turbines and such.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He's ripping him a new one, but tactfully lol. Now we have become a haven for conspiracy theorists like Teo.

There is nothing new, insightful, or specific about seagoat's tactics here... the same tired dismissive attitude daily.

That doesn't exhibit substance... not when the leftists here applaud him... not when a neocon like you does.

The new definition of critical thinking must mean a tube-fed brain on life support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum