Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The American Empire is collapsing

+11
boards of FL
The Dude
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Markle
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 17]

126The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Empty Thanks 3/6/2014, 7:58 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Excellent post AmericanSwiss. I found your trove of writings and and am enjoying reading them very much. There is harmony in what you say with us freedom lovers.

http://rense.com/Datapages/karlscwarzdat.htm

I love my nation, as for DC am about as excited about them as kissing a pig on its ass.

Many of those links have been moved on the Rense server but the names of the articles can be found on the Internet. Everyone loved the Phew!! Bush Dirty Diapers article. A former BushCo person told me that is why he left BushCo, tired of Daddy Bush demanding Diaper Duty for Junior.

He and I agree on something I wrote about George Bush: No one should have been surprised when the ingredients were a Village Idiot from Crawford Texas and let him implement an Idiot Business Plan and it produced an Idiotic Outcome. That math is simple.

This one is much harder to find. CIA and NSA tried to scrub this one off the Internet:

http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

AmericanSwiss wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Excellent post AmericanSwiss. I found your trove of writings and and am enjoying reading them very much. There is harmony in what you say with us freedom lovers.

I love my nation, as for DC am about as excited about them as kissing a pig on its ass.  

Many of those links have been moved on the Rense server but the names of the articles can be found on the Internet.  Everyone loved the Phew!! Bush Dirty Diapers article.  A former BushCo person told me that is why he left BushCo, tired of Daddy Bush demanding Diaper Duty for Junior.

He and I agree on something I wrote about George Bush:  No one should have been surprised when the ingredients were a Village Idiot from Crawford Texas and let him implement an Idiot Business Plan and it produced an Idiotic Outcome. That math is simple.

This one is much harder to find.  CIA and NSA tried to scrub this one off the Internet:

I copied it and saved it to my system. From what I have read so far you say what is only whispered at best.

http://traitor666.blogspot.com/2013/07/on-7-october-2009-video-of-dr-douglas.html

128The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Empty lessons in life 3/6/2014, 8:42 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

Many of those links have been moved on the Rense server but the names of the articles can be found on the Internet.  Everyone loved the Phew!! Bush Dirty Diapers article.  A former BushCo person told me that is why he left BushCo, tired of Daddy Bush demanding Diaper Duty for Junior.

He and I agree on something I wrote about George Bush:  No one should have been surprised when the ingredients were a Village Idiot from Crawford Texas and let him implement an Idiot Business Plan and it produced an Idiotic Outcome. That math is simple.

This one is much harder to find.  CIA and NSA tried to scrub this one off the Internet:

I copied it and saved it to my system. From what I have read so far you say what is only whispered at best.

The Crossroads link is back active on Rense, just checked. DC did not like that article. They fear 2 things in DC, an armed America (Second Amendment right) and the TRUTH.

When I graduated from high school my namesake grandfather handed me a piece of paper with 12 handwritten things on it. He told me that when I truly understood all 12 I would have a better education than any university could provide me.

The first one was: You will be a wise man when you understand the difference between someone pissing on your feet and when it is merely raining.

On down the list was this one: The true measure of a man is the strength of his enemies. If you have powerful enemies you are on the right road.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Excellent post AmericanSwiss. I found your trove of writings and am enjoying reading them very much. There is harmony in what you say with us freedom lovers.  The sooner the Zionists go to hell the better because if they continue, earth will be hell.

Two of the best books assembled about the fallacy of America's Global War on Terror are "Neoconned" and "Neoconned Again". They are based on the fundamental treatise of what is the difference in a Just War and an Unjust War. Excellent reading and there were many surprises in the books in how they are assembled.

The two books are not just an author's opinion, many of the sections are direct reprints from what others have said, published, etc. and then it was hurriedly hushed up by MSM and the Bush White House.

What the USA did in Afghanistan and Iraq are by definition Unjust Wars. Fabricated from the outset and even planned and practiced long before 9-11-2001. If one knows how it is not hard to follow even the provisioning of military items and their forward movements and use in both of these wars long before they were launched.

I checked my sources and Bush was moving for war with Afghanistan in March 2001.

There are two things going on that the DoD, Congress, White House and MSM do not want Americans to know about and connect the dots.

The first issue is the radical increase in birth defects and medical disorders in our military that are way above the statistical norms for the human population. Amyloidosis is normally found in about 1:500,000 but we found it in 48 of 100 Veterans. They are also having very large increases in birth defects (close to 50% of newborns in certain brigades and divisions), DVT, pulmonary embolisms, heart attack, stroke and what has been characterized as 'mystery pneumonia'.

It is no mystery, the health issues are directly attributable to depleted uranium weapons exposure and the crappy, known to be harmful vaccines the troops were forced to take for CBW threat when there was absolute proof there were no weapons of mass destruction. These vaccines were just to line the pockets of a defense contractor and to hell with the health of the soldiers.

We were going to start a special clinic in one of the Atlanta area hospitals to treat the veterans. Bush Admin threatened to decertify the hospital if they moved ahead with us. We have nanotechnology that can make the troops better, but the Bush White House was averse to a medical trail of evidence that added up to War Crimes and criminal negligence towards the US military.

The second issue is one of our troops coming home and committing suicide they are so ashamed of what they were sent to do.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Gr-militarySuicide2-300

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Suicide-rate-among-us-soldiers-doubles

High suicide rates after Unjust Wars are typical, not just in the US military.

130The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Empty Just War or Unjust War 3/6/2014, 10:07 am

Second photo did not insert, this link tells the story:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/21/us/22-veteran-suicides-a-day/

Maybe this photo will post, same sad story. This is combat deaths for a division versus how many took their own life after being sent to die for a lie:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 SoldierSuicides

131The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Empty Love the New Toaster 3/6/2014, 12:15 pm

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:SOCK

Love the New Toaster!!

I could not find that 'not for the other purpose' Japanese food processor either!!!   Very Happy 

Did find several possible avatars, political statements, etc.  

There is a growing anti-America trend that is not due to the American people.  Is definitely due to the policies DC thinks it has the right to inflict on Americans and foreigners alike.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 300px-Anti-American.svg_

All over the EU the USA rushed in after 1991 and inserted American Centers.  Initially the people in Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania thought the USA was going to come in a big way and turn their lives and economies around.  

Did not take them long to figure out American Centers is CIA and was there to spy on what was being researched (to steal) and what brainpower there was to brain drain and solicit to come to America.  

Even Obama recently remarked the USA is going to have to change its visa policies because American schools are not producing enough talent.

Kept looking because I had seen these in the past:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 20101212-nolabels

That is what I am getting at; Not Left, Not Right, FORWARD.

This one fits, too:

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Politicians-left-vs-right-no-falling-for-it

I cannot find it but someone put a graphic up on the Internet that said if a person can only identify as (D) or (R) it is a sure sign of mental illness and a sure psychological sign of failure to profit from experience.

Last edited by AmericanSwiss on 3/6/2014, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert photo)

This one fits, too.

The American Empire is collapsing - Page 6 Dem_rep_fraud

2seaoat

I appreciate your specific discussions of issues, but your generalizations and random nature to explain a complex world at first was interesting, but sadly I am beginning to see a pattern. May I ask one simple question......if you seriously loved this country and thought you had answers, why did you run away from this country?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Excellent post AmericanSwiss. I found your trove of writings and and am enjoying reading them very much. There is harmony in what you say with us freedom lovers.  The sooner the Zionists go to hell the better because if they continue, earth will be hell.

RENSE, the wildest conspiracy site on the internet. If you want a good laugh, that's the place to go!

2seaoat

Sadly, I thought we had someone who was a new member and had a breadth of knowledge which could be shared. I find some responses sadly to be more in the nature of a cut and paste and not responsive to questions which vary from the cut and past. Oh well, it was exciting for awhile to have interesting insights.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Excellent post AmericanSwiss. I found your trove of writings and and am enjoying reading them very much. There is harmony in what you say with us freedom lovers.  The sooner the Zionists go to hell the better because if they continue, earth will be hell.

RENSE, the wildest conspiracy site on the internet.  If you want a good laugh, that's the place to go!

Is that all you got? As usual, you have NOTHING! I haven't seen you or PaceDog say anything credible to counter what American Swiss is talking about. And no, he is not a banned sock-puppet as PaceDog kept harping about.

Surely there is a cut-and-paste somewhere on your hard drive that will effectively refute what this man is talking about.

I dare say that American Swiss has the two of you effectively corralled and lasoed, as neither of you have offered even a smidgen of discussion here other than lame comments.

I have enjoyed this thread greatly. Reaffirms a lot of stuff I have read over the years.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:Sadly, I thought we had someone who was a new member and had a breadth of knowledge which could be shared. I find some responses sadly to be more in the nature of a cut and paste and not responsive to questions which vary from the cut and past. Oh well, it was exciting for awhile to have interesting insights.

lol... I wondered how long it would take you to figure out what he's saying. Collectivist ideologues are so slow.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Sadly, I thought we had someone who was a new member and had a breadth of knowledge which could be shared.  I find some responses sadly to be more in the nature of a cut and paste and not responsive to questions which vary from the cut and past.  Oh well, it was exciting for awhile to have interesting insights.
The keyboard coward up to his tricks again. This guy has presumably given us his name, be a "real man" and tell him who you are if you must post negative things about him.

2seaoat

Where has he given his name. I believe T gave his alleged name. I could tell you any name, and you would have absolutely no method of confirmation of the same. I just heard about the Odessa Jewish Mafia, and found it amusing when in fact the Jews all but left Odessa for New Jersey in the 1980s and the idea that Kiev is now in control of the Jewish Mafia is more of the same historical rhetoric which is randomly synthesized. A person tries to explain issues in Central Asia, and does not even comprehend the historical tension between India and Pakistan and the importance of Afghanastan, and tells us that the United States is second to Russia in military strength, and then tries to sell ice cubes to a polar expedition, telling us this great nation is failing. I like some arguments which are responsive and in the context of a dialogue but anyone could be pasting this man's positions and then posting as to be responsive. Some real world gaps which do not fit into his paradigm, but I would much rather have further conversation on specifics, rather than this random cut and paste.

Sal

Sal

I think he's exactly who he said he is. 

A prolific internet kook and more than a bit of a fraud. 

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:  Where has he given his name.  I believe T gave his alleged name.  I could tell you any name, and you would have absolutely no method of confirmation of the same.  I just heard about the Odessa Jewish Mafia, and found it amusing when in fact the Jews all but left Odessa for New Jersey in the 1980s and the idea that Kiev is now in control of the Jewish Mafia is more of the same historical rhetoric which is randomly synthesized.  A person tries to explain issues in Central Asia, and does not even comprehend the historical tension between India and Pakistan and the importance of Afghanastan, and tells us that the United States is second to Russia in military strength, and then tries to sell ice cubes to a polar expedition, telling us this great nation is failing.   I like some arguments which are responsive and in the context of a dialogue but anyone could be pasting this man's positions and then posting as to be responsive.  Some real world gaps which do not fit into his paradigm, but I would much rather have further conversation on specifics, rather than this random cut and paste.
You could be right or wrong "Oats" but here is the post where he signed off as someone other than Am/Swiss
Is not a tax law, is attempt to force US spying on all financial transactions under the pretense they might catch one tax evader. EuroClear handles $23.6 trillion, they have already told USA they can kiss their ass on whether or not they will report all non-US citizens transactions just because DC orders them to.

America is 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy. When America admits there is a problem as to why it is declining and sinking like the Titanic, maybe things can get fixed.

As long as this tit-for-tat R v D debate continues to not truly define who the real enemy is, well, sort of like Ron White says: You can't fix stupid!

Karl Schwarz

The kooks are the idiots that have faith in borrow, spend, and tax to grow a benevolent govt capable of solving social issues and engineering and viable economic model. I've said here many times that we will never be given a fair shot without a sound currency... that should be obvious to any reasonable thinker... but y'all choose to ignore reality and instead have full religious orgasms over liberal logic, govt math, and collectivist crapola.

It's more than I can stand... but I hope I can be there to see the progressive shock when the curtain is pulled back.

Bad ideas fail.

2seaoat

Let me ask this question. If we dumped 4 trillion of bad paper in Europe, who kept the wealth represented in those residential homes?

What government failure has American agricultural sectors booming with record productivity, as Mr. Hallmark posts a relevant thread about the worldwide increasing obesity as the American agricultural machine feeds the world?

I find it almost amusing, not quite, that people do not recognize Adam Smith's rules of comparative advantage and how economic systems work. The hegemony of post WWII America was bound to change by fundamental rules of trade. They have. However, to suggest this nation is done, or in decline is silly. It was never a zero sum game, and we gain as others advance. We are far from perfect, but we are certainly not in the chitter. I just laugh when I see midwest farms reaching record productivity as starving people are now becoming fat.........the moral dilemma.....do food producers follow the OPEC model? down and out.....right, I was in the Northwestern Hospital cafeteria today listening to four twenty something medical people setting up a business. I listened to them debate algorithms, code sequencing, cell structures, and biological computers......You can talk about how our educational facilities are failing, but I simply disagree. They are kicking butt, and certainly we are about to see these young people explode into a new paradigm which will require rapid adaptations which this country is certainly very well suited to explode into the future. What is funny to me is how serious these young people were, and how low their capitalization was, but out of garages many great American institutions have grown. Our future is great.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is American Swiss

2seaoat

This is American Swiss

Hopefully, he is here and not someone cutting and pasting his long diatribes as a forum discussion. The more we interact on issues in real time, the more convinced I will be that he is actually here. A couple of weeks discussing issues should be fun and certainly a learning experience, but to suggest that I am convinced that in internet uncertainty that we have someone actually speaking or a ventriloquist sticking some of their beloved issues between the lines. We will see. However, there is no doubt that the conversation has been elevated.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:This is American Swiss

Hopefully, he is here and not someone cutting and pasting his long diatribes as a forum discussion.   The more we interact on issues in real time, the more convinced I will be that he is actually here.  A couple of weeks discussing issues should be fun and certainly a learning experience, but to suggest that I am convinced that in internet uncertainty that we have someone actually speaking or a ventriloquist sticking some of their beloved issues between the lines.  We will see.   However, there is no doubt that the conversation has been elevated.

I have had a few PMs from him and believe him to be who he represents himself as. He told me why he is here on this forum and it makes perfect sense to me....I welcome his input and hope the riff-raff doesn't make him decide to leave, although he will soon be leaving of his own accord on another trip for a good while. 911 truth

2seaoat

Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed.

ooooo enigmatic man strikes again....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: although he will soon be leaving of his own accord on another trip for a good while. 911 truth

I'm not clear on what you wrote here. Why did you add the words "911 truth" to that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: although he will soon be leaving of his own accord on another trip for a good while. 911 truth

I'm not clear on what you wrote here.  Why did you add the words "911 truth" to that?

Solidarity with American Swiss. it's nice to have a fellow truther drop in for a visit. Especially one that answered your WHY question so well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum