Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plain called Putins invasion of Ukraine in 2008

+9
PBulldog2
Sal
dumpcare
Markle
2seaoat
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
knothead
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Ok, while you guys debate or argue over Ukraine, can someone give me at least 5 good reason's why we should really give a shit what happens over there?

Scary to think you probably vote. Demonstrating the typical grasp of world events by the voting base of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Markle

Markle

AmericanSwiss wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad Swiss,
Expert or not she called it.

Actually I am American, and that was not a brilliant call by Sarah Palin.  Deaf, dumb and blind can follow political orders as a VP candidate. That was part of the RNC and Bush (and McCain) trying to blame the latest Bush Screw Up in Georgia as 'Russian aggression'.  Georgia, Ukraine (bowing to US pressures), Israeli commandos and Blackwater USA were involved in the attack on South Ossetia while they slept.  Russia counterattacked and leveled Georgia in 3 days.

US wanted Russia north of the Caucasus Mountains, block off the tunnel from North Ossetia to South Ossetia.  Reason?"  PIPELINE ROW from Caspian Basin through Georgia to the Black Sea and then across UKRAINE (look it up, White Stream 1, GEORGE SOROS) into EU.

I was the first to report that US and Georgia started it actually on the late hours of August 7th, 2008.  Russia responded, Bush and Rice failed to pin it on Russia.  EU and OECD contacted me wanting to talk to my sources before they told Bush, Rice, McCain and Palin to go to hell.  Not picking a fight with Russia based on more Bush lies.

This was my last article on the matter:

http:// rense.com/general83/plots.htm

US and Georgia lost that hockey match with Russia 50-0.

RENSE, one of if not THE weirdest conspiracy site on the internet. A racist, bigoted Heck Hole.

As you know, it was not only former Governor Sarah Paling who said that Russia would invade the Ukraine but also former Governor Mitt Romney. President Barack Hussein Obama tried to ridicule him for having made the statement. Now, instead of facing the real world, President Obama is attending big cocktail parties and playing golf.

Last edited by Markle on 3/4/2014, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

AmericanSwiss wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad Swiss,
Expert or not she called it.

Actually I am American, and that was not a brilliant call by Sarah Palin.  Deaf, dumb and blind can follow political orders as a VP candidate. That was part of the RNC and Bush (and McCain) trying to blame the latest Bush Screw Up in Georgia as 'Russian aggression'.  Georgia, Ukraine (bowing to US pressures), Israeli commandos and Blackwater USA were involved in the attack on South Ossetia while they slept.  Russia counterattacked and leveled Georgia in 3 days.

US wanted Russia north of the Caucasus Mountains, block off the tunnel from North Ossetia to South Ossetia.  Reason?"  PIPELINE ROW from Caspian Basin through Georgia to the Black Sea and then across UKRAINE (look it up, White Stream 1, GEORGE SOROS) into EU.

I was the first to report that US and Georgia started it actually on the late hours of August 7th, 2008.  Russia responded, Bush and Rice failed to pin it on Russia.  EU and OECD contacted me wanting to talk to my sources before they told Bush, Rice, McCain and Palin to go to hell.  Not picking a fight with Russia based on more Bush lies.

This was my last article on the matter:

http:// rense.com /general83/plots.htm

RENSE, one of if not THE weirdest conspiracy site on the internet. A racist, bigoted Heck Hole.

As you know, it was not only former Governor Sarah Paling who said that Russia would invade the Ukraine but also former Governor Mitt Romney. President Barack Hussein Obama tried to ridicule him for having made the statement. Now, instead of facing the real world, President Obama is attending big cocktail parties and playing golf.

Last edited by Markle on 3/2/2014, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

AmericanSwiss wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:No, Mr. Sock, your Slip at the key board has cost you.

Go play with yourself.  Did not come here to talk to you, checking on something entirely different and more important.

As Mark Twain said:  Never argue with Stupid People, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

Bye.

And another Progressive bites the dust. You were kind of cute while you lasted.

[/quote]

What are you checking on?[/quote]

It is apparent Americans still think the debate for their salvation is the Rep v Dem nonsense. That is exactly what the PTB and DC want Americans to do. Be oblivious to the real reasons the USA is sinking fast.

Check out FATCA, a new law that pretends to be tax law but is an attempt to legalize spying outside of the USA on all financial transactions. Come July 1, 2014 the USA is taking a huge nose dive when foreign investment into anything related to the USA dries up.

What a way to celebrate Independence Day, the demise of the USA.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:No, Mr. Sock, your Slip at the key board has cost you.

Go play with yourself.  Did not come here to talk to you, checking on something entirely different and more important.

As Mark Twain said:  Never argue with Stupid People, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

Bye.

What are you checking on?

Important CEO stuff.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I'm thinking American Swiss may be the real deal....what I don't know is why he would spend time on a Pensacola forum.    ?????

He is either who he says he is or someone has gone to an enormous amount of trouble to research him in order to present a believable sock.

polecat

polecat

You guys must be so proud you only had to wait 6 years for her to get something right.

PBulldog2 wrote:I'm thinking American Swiss may be the real deal....what I don't know is why he would spend time on a Pensacola forum.    ?????

He is either who he says he is or someone has gone to an enormous amount of trouble to research him in order to present a believable sock.

I am just watching the same old worn out Rep versus Dem debate that has had America stuck and not evolving since Clinton was elected. The video you posted is of me, so is the book I wrote that blew the doors off RNC and DNC.

About to make a major investment in 1 US state and thinking about taking on DC again. Sort of not inclined to do that since the American Debate is still stuck on the essence of nothingness and not focused on the real problems.

Al Qaeda is not the biggest enemy of America, Washington DC is.

Actually I found this forum while looking into a murder that happened in the Florida panhandle and is still unsolved. Decided to stick around a while to see what the current debate was and was not surprised.

If Americans want to get angry about something that both sides of the aisle can agree on, check out FATCA. When it goes into effect on July 1 2014 you will see how fast the rest of the world turns its back on the USA. Foreign investment into the USA will cease except for those that come like vulture to pick the carrion clean to the bones.

I am even giving serious consideration to doing this:

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss_news/More_Americans_give_up_passports_over_tax.html?cid=33824180

There are over 50,000 Americans living in Switzerland, over 6.4 million (about same population as Wisconsin) living outside the USA. This new law will cause many of them to exchange passports. What a wonderful new law!!!

Is not a tax law, is attempt to force US spying on all financial transactions under the pretense they might catch one tax evader. EuroClear handles $23.6 trillion, they have already told USA they can kiss their ass on whether or not they will report all non-US citizens transactions just because DC orders them to.

America is 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy. When America admits there is a problem as to why it is declining and sinking like the Titanic, maybe things can get fixed.

As long as this tit-for-tat R v D debate continues to not truly define who the real enemy is, well, sort of like Ron White says: You can't fix stupid!

Karl Schwarz

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The truth is, about half the inhabitants of the Ukraine have a Russian heritage, and they are now threatened by the other half who want to be allied with the west.

To understand it, just figure that half of Puerto Rico's population wanted to identify with Venezuela. We'd invade them in a New York minute if we thought Venezuela was going to take half of Puerto Rico from our sphere of influence, etc.

The real question is for all you "Obama's too weak" protestors -- are we ready to go to war with Russia to save the Crimea portion of the Ukraine?

Sure we are ... LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

AmericanSwiss wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I'm thinking American Swiss may be the real deal....what I don't know is why he would spend time on a Pensacola forum.    ?????

I am just watching the same old worn out Rep versus Dem debate that has had America stuck and not evolving since Clinton was elected.  The video you posted is of me, so is the book I wrote that blew the doors off RNC and DNC.

About to make a major investment in 1 US state and thinking about taking on DC again.  Sort of not inclined to do that since the American Debate is still stuck on the essence of nothingness and not focused on the real problems.

Al Qaeda is not the biggest enemy of America, Washington DC is.

Actually I found this forum while looking into a murder that happened in the Florida panhandle and is still unsolved.  Decided to stick around a while to see what the current debate was and was not surprised.

If Americans want to get angry about something that both sides of the aisle can agree on, check out FATCA.  When it goes into effect on July 1 2014 you will see how fast the rest of the world turns its back on the USA.  Foreign investment into the USA will cease except for those that come like vulture to pick the carrion clean to the bones.

I am even giving serious consideration to doing this:

http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss_news/More_Americans_give_up_passports_over_tax.html?cid=33824180

There are over 50,000 Americans living in Switzerland, over 6.4 million (about same population as Wisconsin) living outside the USA.  This new law will cause many of them to exchange passports.  What a wonderful new law!!!

Is not a tax law, is attempt to force US spying on all financial transactions under the pretense they might catch one tax evader.  EuroClear handles $23.6 trillion, they have already told USA they can kiss their ass on whether or not they will report all non-US citizens transactions just because DC orders them to.

America is 36th in math, 28th in science and 24th in literacy.  When America admits there is a problem as to why it is declining and sinking like the Titanic, maybe things can get fixed.  

As long as this tit-for-tat R v D debate continues to not truly define who the real enemy is, well, sort of like Ron White says:  You can't fix stupid!

Karl Schwarz

What murder?

[/quote]

What murder?[/quote]

Jessica Eve Schuchman, October 2000

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What murder?[/quote]

Jessica Eve Schuchman, October 2000[/quote]

Interesting how you found this site 10 years later. How did that happen?

no stress

no stress

Murder, international intrigue with St. Augustine ties

BILL KACZOR
Associated Press Writer

Published Sunday, June 15, 2003

PENSACOLA (AP) -- A murder mystery featuring international intrigue, jailhouse snitches, illegal aliens and gun-toting Eastern Europeans has an unlikely suspect.

He's Matthew McKinney, a clean-cut, sandy-haired 28-year-old family man and mild-mannered computer whiz from the Florida Panhandle.

A struggling businessman, McKinney by chance fell in a ring of foreigners that imported aliens on tourist visas to work illegally as janitors and maids across the country. Almost three years after one of his associates was shot to death, McKinney is awaiting trial on a first-degree murder charge.

FBI agents came across McKinney in January 2002 as they sought Petr Pospisil and Vladimir Janko. The two were among several Czech nationals accused of using illegal aliens in their cleaning businesses and skimming their wages.

McKinney, who worked for the Czechs, eventually told investigators where they could find Pospisil -- a grave in Alabama. His decomposed body was clad in a bathrobe and wearing a gold ring, gold chain and gold earring.

"I did not shoot Petr," McKinney told investigators. He said Janko shot Pospisil on July 31, 2000, at the victim's rented home in a quiet Pensacola neighborhood.

McKinney acknowledged, however, that he had taken Janko there, created a diversion by starting a lawn mower and helped him roll the body in a carpet secured with duct tape. He said Janko dug the bullet, which went through the victim's head, from a mirror, and kissed it.

Janko then stopped at a Wal-Mart to buy a pair of shovels on the way to Seminole, Ala., just across the state line west of Pensacola, where they buried the victim, McKinney said.

He insisted he was coerced and didn't know Janko intended to kill Pospisil. Initially, McKinney said he was forced to help at gunpoint and that a couple of Russian men were with Janko, but he later dropped those claims.

McKinney said he did not report the killing until authorities questioned him about the two wanted men. He said he was afraid to come forward sooner because he feared the same thing might happen to him, his wife and three children, ages 3, 6 and 8.

"My forthcoming of the events of this crime were revealed so I could get closure and peace in my life by bringing a killer to justice," McKinney wrote to Circuit Judge Linda Nobles, who will preside at his trial.

"I wanted the threat I was living under to end," he continued. "The threats caused terrible nightmares that the same killer would come for my wife, my kids and me."

Assistant State Attorney David Rimmer, who is prosecuting McKinney, said he's not seeking the death penalty, but McKinney automatically would get life without parole if convicted of first-degree murder. Jury selection in his trial is set to begin Aug. 4.

"He doesn't really strike you as being the type" to commit murder, Rimmer said.

McKinney didn't mention it in his letter to the judge, but his stepsister, Jessica Schuchman, met a gruesome death three months after Pospisil's murder. Her dismembered body was found floating in Pensacola Bay. Her killing remains unsolved.

"It's just very odd, a weird situation," Rimmer said. There's no evidence the slayings are connected.

Two Czechs pleaded guilty in January 2002 to employing up to 350 illegal aliens to clean hotels and restaurants in Jacksonville and St. Augustine. Janko, Pospisil and other suspects could not be found although all had Florida driver licenses.

"You go to the address and it's an empty lot," said Escambia County sheriff's investigator Kent Vancil.

He had no trouble, however, finding McKinney, whose name kept popping up in connection with Emerald Coast Cleaning Services Inc. and Gulf Coast Cleaning Services, the companies Pospisil and Janko ran in the Florida Panhandle.

Shortly before he met the two Czechs in late 1999, McKinney's Niceville business specializing in lighting and sound systems had failed. He met Pospisil when he called in December 1999 looking for help installing a satellite system at his Panama City home.

Soon, McKinney was doing other work for Pospisil. He built a computer for him and set up payroll software for the cleaning business. Pospisil later hired him as a manager. McKinney claimed he was unaware the Czechs were under investigation for alleged immigration and tax violations.

Friction developed between Janko and Pospisil in 2000 when $100,000 turned up missing from company accounts, McKinney told FBI agents. He said the 5-foot-5 Pospisil was afraid of Janko, nearly a foot taller, and left Panama City. McKinney rented a house for Pospisil in Pensacola where he was killed a few months later.

State prosecutors initially charged McKinney with being an accessory after the fact to murder and evidence tampering based on his statements to investigators.

That changed after he was jailed. Another inmate, Jonathan Bluntson, told investigators McKinney confessed to him that he, not Janko, pulled the trigger. A grand jury then indicted McKinney for murder.

Bluntson is a problematic witness because he also has spent time in a state mental hospital after being found incompetent to stand trial on burglary and grand theft charges. Rimmer said another inmate has since come forward with a similar story.

Investigators and the FBI, meanwhile, still are seeking Janko on charges related to the cleaning businesses and the murder investigation remains open.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

McKinney didn't mention it in his letter to the judge, but his stepsister, Jessica Schuchman, met a gruesome death three months after Pospisil's murder. Her dismembered body was found floating in Pensacola Bay. Her killing remains unsolved.

I have a hard time believing such a coincedence as this one.

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:McKinney didn't mention it in his letter to the judge, but his stepsister, Jessica Schuchman, met a gruesome death three months after Pospisil's murder. Her dismembered body was found floating in Pensacola Bay. Her killing remains unsolved.

I have a hard time believing such a coincedence as this one.
I remember this case. Very strange for our area and Rimmer was out of his usual character when prosecuting it.

Joanimaroni wrote:What murder?

Jessica Eve Schuchman, October 2000[/quote]

Interesting how you found this site 10 years later. How did that happen?[/quote]

I ran into someone that knows McKinney, discussed our favorite places along the coast. I like San Destin, he preferred Panama Beach area. It came up so I looked for the name and suddenly Czech Republic, FBI, McKinney, Schuchman, etc.

Conversation started on how dangerous that area had become due to gangs, drugs, etc. I would not know, have not been there since 1997.

Nothing more to it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

AmericanSwiss wrote:

Interesting how you found this site 10 years later. How did that happen?[/quote]

I ran into someone that knows McKinney, discussed our favorite places along the coast.  I like San Destin, he preferred Panama Beach area.  It came up so I looked for the name and suddenly Czech Republic, FBI, McKinney, Schuchman, etc.  

Conversation started on how dangerous that area had become due to gangs, drugs, etc.  I would not know, have not been there since 1997.

Nothing more to it.

[/quote]

But this site did not exist then nor has the murder been discussed here. Like I said, interesting how an International Swiss CEO found this particular site to post on. What a coincedence.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I hope American Swiss will continue to post on our forum. I found the video clip that PB posted to be very interesting and credible.

There is always something that lurks behind the surface that turns out to be the real reason why another thing happens.

What he is telling everyone is that there are no real differences between the Republican and Democratic parties, which are two heads connected to the same snake.

Now I would like his take on the Federal Reserve and where Janet Yellen is going to take us during her term as chairman.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I hope American Swiss will continue to post on our forum. I found the video clip that PB posted to be very interesting and credible.

There is always something that lurks behind the surface that turns out to be the real reason why another thing happens.

What he is telling everyone is that there are no real differences between the Republican and Democratic parties, which are two heads connected to the same snake.

Now I would like his take on the Federal Reserve and where Janet Yellen is going to take us during her term as chairman.
    Thanks for telling us all what he meant Z.   I'm sure that none of us could have figured that out on our own.  BTW, if you're just figuring out that what he said is true then its too late.   Most of us have realized this many moons ago.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I hope American Swiss will continue to post on our forum. I found the video clip that PB posted to be very interesting and credible.

I agree, Z. Swiss's post are interesting and intriguing.

Wordslinger wrote:The truth is, about half the inhabitants of the Ukraine have a Russian heritage, and they are now threatened by the other half who want to be allied with the west.

To understand it, just figure that half of Puerto Rico's population wanted to identify with Venezuela.  We'd invade them in a New York minute if we thought Venezuela was going to take half of Puerto Rico from our sphere of influence, etc.

The real question is for all you "Obama's too weak" protestors -- are we ready to go to war with Russia to save the Crimea portion of the Ukraine?

Sure we are ...  LOL

The problem in Ukraine is that EU / USA / NATO have provoked Russia over and over again trying to hem them in under the failed 'The Grand Chessboard' strategy dreamed up by Zbigniew Brzezinski, then pushed by PNAC (Project for a New American Century).

For those younger folks on the forum, Brzezinski was National Policy Advisor to President Jimmy Carter and those two are who created Al Qaeda. Purpose was to destabilize the Muslim regions of USSR so the USA and UK could take over the oil and natural gas in Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.

We lost, even before they launched 9-11-2001 and the failed takeover of Afghanistan.

Most of the oil and natural gas in the CIS region is now under contract with Russia, India and China, especially Russia and China.

While the USA has thumped its chest on how mighty and powerful it is, pens and contracts have kicked us black and blue as one nation after another has aligned away from the USA.

The folks in DC cannot read a map, have no clue why certain Muslim nations no longer wish to have anything to do with USA and have realigned with Russia.

This map of the AOR [Area of Responsibility] for CENTCOM is ludicrous but is something the USA pushes all day every day in Russia's face.

Plain called Putins invasion of Ukraine in 2008 - Page 3 Centcom-aor-map

Kazakhstan is solidly aligned with Russia, thanks to US policy towards Muslim nations and people in general. Turkmenistan is now aligned back with Russia as has Uzbekistan for the same reasons.

It gets even more preposterous to ponder this map and that the US alone thinks it has the right to police the world and dictate to all nations, including other Superpowers (and both Russia and China are in fact superpowers both financially and militarily).

Plain called Putins invasion of Ukraine in 2008 - Page 3 Unified-command_world-map_3

Putin has warned EU to back off and stop trying to push EU and NATO to every touch point on the border of Russia.

The USA has egged this on, now possibly to the point of war or Russia will take Crimea back and keep it. I know many people in the Russian part of Ukraine and they have zero desire to be the next EU victim or be part of NATO or provoke Russia. They are Russians for the most part in Eastern part of Ukraine.

We have many scientists in Kharkov, Kiev and Odessa working for us or with us, and not one of them wants EU or USA, or NATO.

Don't rely on US media to ever tell you the truth. They only air what the DC agenda is.

Has been that way since Vietnam and about damned time Americans woke up to the reality of it.

74Plain called Putins invasion of Ukraine in 2008 - Page 3 Empty it has been posted on this site 3/3/2014, 3:42 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:

Interesting how you found this site 10 years later. How did that happen?

I ran into someone that knows McKinney, discussed our favorite places along the coast.  I like San Destin, he preferred Panama Beach area.  It came up so I looked for the name and suddenly Czech Republic, FBI, McKinney, Schuchman, etc.  

Conversation started on how dangerous that area had become due to gangs, drugs, etc.  I would not know, have not been there since 1997.

Nothing more to it.

[/quote]

But this site did not exist then nor has the murder been discussed here. Like I said, interesting how an International Swiss CEO found this particular site to post on. What a coincedence.[/quote]

I have already contacted the person that posted what I found on this site, but was not discussed on this forum.

Some of the best conversations are not here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum