Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ukraine is really heating up. Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine.

2 posters

Will the U.S. eventually be pulled into a war with Rooshie in the Ukraine?

The Ukraine is really heating up.  Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine. I_vote_lcap0%The Ukraine is really heating up.  Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Ukraine is really heating up.  Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine. I_vote_lcap100%The Ukraine is really heating up.  Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine. I_vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
The Ukraine is really heating up.  Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine. I_vote_lcap0%The Ukraine is really heating up.  Is anyone here (like Sal) still naive enough to believe we won't get pulled into another war in the Ukraine. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Why in hell are we attempting to defend the Ukraine in the first place? In WWII the Ukrainians fought for the Nazis and were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Russian Jews whom they rounded up and killed.

The truth is, we're doing all we can to diminish Russia's economy and political power because Russia was and is more important to western Europe than we are.

And we can't stand that.

If we go to war over the Ukraine, it will be another costly, unending and win-less expenditure brought to us by the same neocons who refuse to accept that we have neither the budget nor the public support necessary to win a war of this nature.

Reality.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Just don't see it happening Bob. Not at all.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/mar/06/ukraine-crisis-great-power-oil-gas-rivals-pipelines

yep, people are dying over there its crazy.

It is now ok for a larger nation to go and take over another nation. Talk about progress in the world lol thought those days were way gone. Guess not as long as their are tyrants in the world conspiring and gullible sheep to follow.

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Just don't see it happening Bob. Not at all.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/mar/06/ukraine-crisis-great-power-oil-gas-rivals-pipelines

It's in their back yard Bob, I don't care what the Brits and their newspaper has to say. We aren't going to play in this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum