Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Posting Of Names

+9
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
no stress
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Slicef18
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 2:00 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You are NOT calling riceme a Dipshit ? Have you lost your fricken mind ? You low life scum. Post your name so riceme can come kick your little ass. What a dipshit you are.

LOL! I WISH, Teo! It'll never happen though. He doesn't have the nuts to expose himself like me, Chrissy, Joani, Neko, and several others have been exposed by crazy-ass stalker freaks. He has no idea what it means to fear for his life and he'll never get it. He's a dumbass, T... just forget about him.

I love you

52The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 2:04 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am a member of Gunowners of America and the NRA. I supported Ron Paul with LOTS of my money. I defend liberty, freedom and the Constitution with every word so don't worry about where my mind is.

Most Americans have become SO politically correct they are babbling idiots.

You and I are on the same page there, T. I would only edit to say that I "do my very best to" defend liberty, freedom and the Constitution with every word "and action" so don't worry about where my mind is!

No one's perfect, least of all me... but I do my best. Always keep trying to do better!

Oh, and as you well know, I quit the NRA a long time ago, but have been a supporter of the GOA ever since. They're way better in my book.

53The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 2:17 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
I agree and it's silly to defend someone who posted photos of other people and tried to post false info. on someone. I don't understand this one sided righteousness.What Chrissy did was more revealing than posting someone's first name.

You still don't get it after all the times I've tried to explain it to you. Let me break it down very simply.

I would do the very same thing (defend you and your privacy and safety, tooth and nail, until the bitter end) for you AND that douche nozzle who calls himself PNJ Moderator here at the PDF if someone were to post you all's names, addresses or whatall on an open forum.

IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME WHAT THAT PERSON HAS DONE IN THE PAST. THAT IS IRRELEVANT. I DO NOT CARE. What matters to me is you all's blatant disregard for a person's goddamned right to privacy and safety.

Quit bringing up the past. It is irrelevant in this discussion. This is about what YOU did to Chrissy the other night. Not about what Chrissy has done in the past. One more time: I had completely forgotten Chrissy's real name until you posted her first name, WHICH CAUSED ME TO REMEMBER HER FIRST AND LAST NAMES, WHICH WERE POSTED BY SOME A-HOLE @PNJ, NOT BY CHRISSY.

Last edited by riceme on 7/31/2012, 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

54The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 3:13 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

America used to be a great country..now it's circling the drain.

Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise?

That would depend on if you're watching America from Norway or Australia

55The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 4:24 am

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
I agree and it's silly to defend someone who posted photos of other people and tried to post false info. on someone. I don't understand this one sided righteousness.What Chrissy did was more revealing than posting someone's first name.

You still don't get it after all the times I've tried to explain it to you. Let me break it down very simply.

I would do the very same thing (defend you and your privacy and safety, tooth and nail, until the bitter end) for you AND that douche nozzle who calls himself PNJ Moderator here at the PDF if someone were to post you all's names, addresses or whatall on an open forum.

IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME WHAT THAT PERSON HAS DONE IN THE PAST. THAT IS IRRELEVANT. I DO NOT CARE. What matters to me is you all's blatant disregard for a person's goddamned right to privacy and safety.

Quit bringing up the past. It is irrelevant in this discussion. This is about what YOU did to Chrissy the other night. Not about what Chrissy has done in the past. One more time: I had completely forgotten Chrissy's real name until you posted her first name, WHICH CAUSED ME TO REMEMBER HER FIRST AND LAST NAMES, WHICH WERE POSTED BY SOME A-HOLE @PNJ, NOT BY CHRISSY.

Did you get it out of system? Hope so. Several people pm'ed me asking that I apologize for calling you a dipshit. I was going to do that until I read your ongoing tirade here. You attacked me first and I responded in kind. You do not deserve an apology nor will I give you one.

I think you are more than a dipshit but I'll be nice and refrain from telling you what you really are.

56The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 10:43 am

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

You think it's so goddamned hilarious to post people's names and shit on an open forum, dreams? Maybe you've forgotten that you once shared your own personal email address and your name with me.

How would you like for me to post them here... And just for shits and giggles, at PNJ and the other Pensacola forums as well?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Good times, huh?

I have your email address and name too but let me call your bluff,Riceme. My name is Katherine and my email address is dreamsglore @mchsi.com. I can post my cell phone number too. Now since that is off the table maybe YOU shouldn't be threatening people.

57The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 10:51 am

PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Did you get it out of system? Hope so. Several people pm'ed me asking that I apologize for calling you a dipshit. I was going to do that until I read your ongoing tirade here. You attacked me first and I responded in kind. You do not deserve an apology nor will I give you one.

I think you are more than a dipshit but I'll be nice and refrain from telling you what you really are.

No, I wouldn't either. She has made this way worse than it should have been and completely ignored what Chrissy has done. Now she's trying to threaten me? Well, I took that threat away and you don't see me going ballistic over somebody knowing my first name or email address even.Yes, the past is relevent and the past is just a couple of weeks ago for your information,Rice.

58The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 10:53 am

no stress

no stress

"My name is Katherine and my email address is dreamsglore @mchsi.com."

OK.....that was an awesomely dumb thing to do.

59The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 11:18 am

Gunz wrote:"My name is Katherine and my email address is dreamsglore @mchsi.com."

OK.....that was an awesomely dumb thing to do.

What are they going to do w/ that? Punch me through my email?

60The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:08 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

You think it's so goddamned hilarious to post people's names and shit on an open forum, dreams? Maybe you've forgotten that you once shared your own personal email address and your name with me.

How would you like for me to post them here... And just for shits and giggles, at PNJ and the other Pensacola forums as well?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Good times, huh?

I have your email address and name too but let me call your bluff,Riceme. My name is Katherine and my email address is dreamsglore @mchsi.com. I can post my cell phone number too. Now since that is off the table maybe YOU shouldn't be threatening people.

Jeminy Christmas, Dreams. Maybe you need a complete medical work-up because your comprehension skills have sharply declined. If you'd read the next post down, quoted below, you would have realized (as if it weren't obvious enough already) that I have not threatened you. Quite the opposite:

"You still don't get it after all the times I've tried to explain it to you. Let me break it down very simply.

Quit bringing up the past. It is irrelevant in this discussion. This is about what YOU did to Chrissy the other night. Not about what Chrissy has done in the past. One more time: I had completely forgotten Chrissy's real name until you posted her first name, WHICH CAUSED ME TO REMEMBER HER FIRST AND LAST NAMES, WHICH WERE POSTED BY SOME A-HOLE @PNJ, NOT BY CHRISSY."

61The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:15 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
No, I wouldn't either. She has made this way worse than it should have been and completely ignored what Chrissy has done. Now she's trying to threaten me? Well, I took that threat away and you don't see me going ballistic over somebody knowing my first name or email address even.Yes, the past is relevent and the past is just a couple of weeks ago for your information,Rice.

Dreams, I think you know exactly what you did wrong and are just being stubborn, and are too proud to apologize to Chrissy or admit you were wrong on the forum. It's a shame because I used to really enjoy chatting with you, but you have changed... a lot. And, I was serious about getting a full medical work-up.

What Chrissy has done in the past in no way excuses or justified what you did, dreams.

62The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:16 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I need a new accountant.
Anyone ever heard of this or can recommend a good one?

http://www.osullivancreel.com/

63The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:21 pm

ghandi wrote:I need a new accountant.

Are you Olddaze? Very Happy

64The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:26 pm

Yomama wrote:

Are you Olddaze? Very Happy

LOL! Love it, yo... perfect, and so apropos.

Laughing

65The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:43 pm

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams, I think you know exactly what you did wrong and are just being stubborn, and are too proud to apologize to Chrissy or admit you were wrong on the forum. It's a shame because I used to really enjoy chatting with you, but you have changed... a lot. And, I was serious about getting a full medical work-up.

What Chrissy has done in the past in no way excuses or justified what you did, dreams.

That's your opinion,Rice and that's all it is.. an opinion. It has nothing to do w/ how I think. It's a shame you have aligned yourself w/ someone who has acted in the manner she has.She's made a complete idiot of herself. I mean she will forever more be regarded as someone w/ mental problems and that's understandable. I don't happen to agree w/ your assessment of the situation as you allege so I have nothing to apologize for. You are the one who is making a big deal out of this so that's your problem-not mine.

66The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 12:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL....
Donna Bloomer

67The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 1:03 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

That's your opinion,Rice and that's all it is.. an opinion. It has nothing to do w/ how I think. It's a shame you have aligned yourself w/ someone who has acted in the manner she has.She's made a complete idiot of herself. I mean she will forever more be regarded as someone w/ mental problems and that's understandable. I don't happen to agree w/ your assessment of the situation as you allege so I have nothing to apologize for. You are the one who is making a big deal out of this so that's your problem-not mine.

Dreams, I've "aligned" myself with no one (well, besides Az. She's the best friend a girl could ask for!)... I was straight w/Chrissy and told her that I did not one bit care for calling other forum members f-ing c-words and whatall. Also, you've already forgotten that I would do the same damn thing (fight tooth and nail, until the bitter end) for ANYONE else whose personal information was posted. That includes you, "PNJ Moderator," TB, Cat (only mention them because we've not gotten along so well in the past).

I apologize for going off the rails last night and for cussing at you and PNJ M... I just became extremely frustrated that I was not able to communicate my thoughts across to you effectively.

68The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 1:34 pm

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams, I've "aligned" myself with no one (well, besides Az. She's the best friend a girl could ask for!)... I was straight w/Chrissy and told her that I did not one bit care for calling other forum members f-ing c-words and whatall. Also, you've already forgotten that I would do the same damn thing (fight tooth and nail, until the bitter end) for ANYONE else whose personal information was posted. That includes you, "PNJ Moderator," TB, Cat (only mention them because we've not gotten along so well in the past).

I apologize for going off the rails last night and for cussing at you and PNJ M... I just became extremely frustrated that I was not able to communicate my thoughts across to you effectively.

I didn't know you cussed at me. I understand your feelings completely and I can see why you would be freaked out about posting your name,however, I don't see how Chrissy's first name revealed anything.. really. It would be different if I posted her whole name.I understand the issue of posting names but what she did after that was way beyond what any reasonable person would do.Actually, saying her first name was not a vindictive act. I just was acknowledging I did know her name but apparently PNJ Mod wasn't asking for that. I thought he was. Star posted my name and no one said one word to her. I'm not really concerned if someone knows my name.If they want to come after me I say "come on"! There are tons of psychos on the streets everyday and I risk my life out there-so I can't be concerned if someone knows my name. People still recognize me here from when I was a cop in another state.I think we need to be through w/ this conversation.As for Chrissy, I hope she realizes her fears are not based in reality and she gets some needed help.

69The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 2:35 pm

Yella

Yella

Yep, here is a team of accountants that might help you, ghanddi

They are: Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

70The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 2:53 pm

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Dreams...not trying to be funny, here, but Harv you looked into HRT?

71The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 2:59 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just for future reference, if anyone's personal info is posted and they would like it removed, simply send me a PM. I get notifications of PM's on my phone and try to respond as soon as I can.

72The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 4:13 pm

Granny4Peace wrote:Dreams...not trying to be funny, here, but Harv you looked into HRT?

Why would you ask that,Grannie? Surely there must be a reason? LOL!

73The Posting Of Names - Page 3 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 4:27 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
I didn't know you cussed at me. I understand your feelings completely and I can see why you would be freaked out about posting your name,however, I don't see how Chrissy's first name revealed anything.. really. It would be different if I posted her whole name.I understand the issue of posting names but what she did after that was way beyond what any reasonable person would do.Actually, saying her first name was not a vindictive act. I just was acknowledging I did know her name but apparently PNJ Mod wasn't asking for that. I thought he was. Star posted my name and no one said one word to her. I'm not really concerned if someone knows my name.If they want to come after me I say "come on"! There are tons of psychos on the streets everyday and I risk my life out there-so I can't be concerned if someone knows my name. People still recognize me here from when I was a cop in another state.I think we need to be through w/ this conversation.As for Chrissy, I hope she realizes her fears are not based in reality and she gets some needed help.

Actually, you're right. I was not cussing "AT" you, but I was cussing in posts that were addressed to you and to PNJ Mod. All the same, I apologize. I missed any post wherein Star posted your name, and would have taken her to task for it as well. I just don't respond well to that sort of thing,... clearly! LOL.

I agree that the time for this subject to be done with is overdue, but before I close this post, I also owe the rest of the forum an apology for my language and for going Richter. It's really not typical of me at all, and I regret the foul language that I used on this forum and that I let my temper get the best of me. I apologize to ALL the members of the PDF for my awful behavior in response to the whole "posting of personal information" issue.

Now hopefully we can bury the hatchet and get on to better, more intelligent conversation.

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum