Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 15 weirdest names of 2012...so far

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pamela-redmond-satran/weirdest-baby-names_b_1539659.html#slide=1008819

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

The ones that tickle me are the names that are spelled phonetically. Let's say someone wants, for some reason, to name their son "Dalmation." The birth certificate, however, reads "Dalmayshun."

My sister-in-law was woozy in the hospital and spelled out her newborn son's name... Jermy. It was a long time before she got it straightened out... to Jeremy.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I look at the arrest records everyday(looking for you people) and I see many car names. Why is that? mercedes, porche......... By the looks of them you'd think it would be old cadilac and pontiac. Why don't these people name their kids chevy malibu with 22 inch rims? Thats what their daddys are usually driving when they get arrested.

PBulldog2 wrote:The ones that tickle me are the names that are spelled phonetically. Let's say someone wants, for some reason, to name their son "Dalmation." The birth certificate, however, reads "Dalmayshun."

One that puzzled me until I asked the child's teacher was Shitvae. The mother wanted the name Shantivia, pronounced it Sh'tivya, and couldn't read or spell.

Quintavious
La anything

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I once had a student whose name was spelled five different ways. As a first grade teacher we were supposed to teach them how to write their name. The grandmother spelled it one way, the mother another and somehow several other forms came into it. I was stuck asking "which one do we go by?"

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Weird names....Night Cry.

no stress

no stress

Kids names after prescription drugs will be next. Hey yall, I'm Sharonica and this is my kids Propecia, Alopecia and Mesothelioma.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum