Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm not getting caught up in ya'lls shit again.

+3
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

GOT IT? !!!!!!

If you want to talk to me about news < preferably not politics> fine

If you want to talk to me about science, great

if you just want to talk about BS, fine too

But I refuse to get caught up in the back door shit pot stirring again. I have had 7 fucking years of it and I have never came out on top with it because I am not one to bow down and kiss ass to get people to take my side.

If you want to fucking out me again here so I will leave, then make it easy on yourself and just ask boards to delete me. Take a vote on it and make him abide by democracy rules.

I am highly grumpy today because of the shit I woke up to on here. Thanks

I can smell someone snooping into my private life from a mile away and I know its going on. I'm not stupid.

Chrissy8 wrote:GOT IT? !!!!!!

If you want to talk to me about news < preferably not politics> fine

If you want to talk to me about science, great

if you just want to talk about BS, fine too

But I refuse to get caught up in the back door shit pot stirring again. I have had 7 fucking years of it and I have never came out on top with it because I am not one to bow down and kiss ass to get people to take my side.

If you want to fucking out me again here so I will leave, then make it easy on yourself and just ask boards to delete me. Take a vote on it and make him abide by democracy rules.

I am highly grumpy today because of the shit I woke up to on here. Thanks

I can smell someone snooping into my private life from a mile away and I know its going on. I'm not stupid.

You are overreacting.Nobody has to delete you. You always have the choice to never post here again so I don't why you're getting all dramatic.You post a picture of yourself and then get your panties in a wad because someone asks your name?You live in South Fl for Christs sake!

Dreamsglore wrote:

You are overreacting.Nobody has to delete you. You always have the choice to never post here again so I don't why you're getting all dramatic.You post a picture of yourself and then get your panties in a wad because someone asks your name?You live in South Fl for Christs sake!

Dreams... No, doll. Although it's now deleted, someone posted her real name here last night. And whether or not she lives 1000 miles away, I am also very familiar w/the feeling of violation and fear when some wanker posts your name on a Pensacola forum. I think her anger is justified in this instance.

DREAMS!

YOU posted her real name here! I am sorry for yelling, but I am just surprised that you would do that. Please delete it.

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams... No, doll. Although it's now deleted, someone posted her real name here last night. And whether or not she lives 1000 miles away, I am also very familiar w/the feeling of violation and fear when some wanker posts your name on a Pensacola forum. I think her anger is justified in this instance.

I posted her first name and it is still on there.You can't have violation and fear when you post a picture of yourself.That is more revealing than posting a name.There could be hundreds of people w/ the same name.

Dreamsglore wrote:
riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I posted her first name and it is still on there.You can't have violation and fear when you post a picture of yourself.That is more revealing than posting a name.There could be hundreds of people w/ the same name.

I disagree, dreams. Her first and last name have been posted before, both of which I had totally forgotten until you posted her first name last night.

Will you please reconsider and delete that post?

You cant google a fucking picture.

and I know for a fact that someone is trying to harm me personally by getting into my personal life again.

There are laws against this shit and Im not over reacting. Ive actually had someone call my employer before to try and have me fired< which didnt work> but never the less, they did it.

again, there are laws against this shit and Im not taking it this time.

Im very serious...

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I disagree, dreams. Her first and last name have been posted before, both of which I had totally forgotten until you posted her first name last night.

Will you please reconsider and delete that post?

Sure-when she goes back and deletes a letter she posted trying to say it was me.

Chrissy8 wrote:You cant google a fucking picture.

and I know for a fact that someone is trying to harm me personally by getting into my personal life again.

There are laws against this shit and Im not over reacting. Ive actually had someone call my employer before to try and have me fired< which didnt work> but never the less, they did it.

Im very serious...

There are no laws against posting someone's first name.You put your own self in that situation by posting your employer-not smart.No one has threatened you or knows who your employer is now.Stop overreacting.

dreams I cant see your post. I refuse to look.

I am very upset about this. I am crying now.

so I hope all of you fucking people are happy.

You people are the most hateful people I have ever seen.

Im very serious...

Of course I have no direct knowledge of anyone currently stalking/bothering Chrissy, but I will chime-in in her support, and in explanation for why it is so important to me that this information is removed "ricky tick."

A few years ago when my first, middle and last name (and private email account) was posted on the open PNJ Forum, the person who did so knowingly put my life in danger. The person who directly and initially threatened my life is now -- gratefully -- dead but, an is an utterly monstrous and violently cruel ex-boyfriend of mine who (and had already once tried to kill me) threatened to kill me if it was the last thing he ever did, and beat me badly at least once daily, suffering broken bones, chipped teeth, head injuries that caused seizures and blackouts,... you name it. (For those of you who question why women stay with "men" like that, it's because they threaten to kill us if we leave, and rightfully, we believe them.) Not only that, the dirty so-and-so stole my tuition money for drugs and booze. Anyhow, some friends finally helped me escape to the East Coast and as I ran back and forth across the country trying to hide from him, weeks or months, and once DAYS after I left one coast for the other to "lose" him, he would show up in the town that I'd just left, looking for me. He was an extremely distinct looking guy (he'd tattooed his entire face and neck after I ran away from him, and I had pictures of him from the Portland, OR and Albuquerque, NM Police Depts), so I never had any trouble having friends spot him after I'd left town.

A little over a year ago, after a man dressed from head to toe in all-black, including light leather gloves and a black ski mask broke into my locked home at 0349 hrs, unrolled me from my blankets where I was sleeping the sleep of the dead in my cozy bed, he spread my legs (I was sleeping in panties and a "wifebeater") and tazed me between my legs... which woke my ass up, kicking, hollering and punching! Which was neither the desired nor the expected response. He tried to hold me down, a violent struggle ensued (I was still flat on my back), and when I got in two or three good, solid kicks to his liver area he took a step back as if to re-evaluate whether or not he really wanted to mess with me (clearly, tazing me did not have the desired effect!), at which time I took that split second to reach underneath my pillow to grab my Springfield XD-40, point it at him, holler some choice words at him, and chase him out of my house (onto the unlit road outside, into the 14-degree weather, in my panties and wifebeater... LOL).

I was in so much shock that when I went back inside, I thought that I'd had a nightmare. Finally, I looked at where he'd tazed me... Still in shock, I actually took the time to look-up the phone number to the sheriff's department (non-emergency) in the phone book and dial it. As soon as I got connected and the deputy heard the first few words out of my mouth, he said, "Ma'am, I believe you are in shock... Please stand by while I transfer you to our emergency 911 line."

Fast forward to the interview with "my" detective, as I like to refer to him: Of COURSE I immediately told him about the stalker / killer (did I mention that he was wanted for killing two other people before?? Ya... learned that years after I ran from him and pulled his records. Nice guy.) / creepy, scary ex-boyfriend guy, and that in my mind, he was Suspect #1. So, My Detective pulled his information, and came back to me to give me the FANTASTICO news that he had recently been beaten to death with a 2x4 (I would love to know who did it so I could send them a batch of cookies and a thank you card or something). Don't recall being so relieved and happy in my life upon receiving a piece of news.

Sooo... Sorry for the long story all, but THIS is why I get so upset when people's names are posted.

No

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RiceMe, I sent you a message.

" but THIS is why I get so upset when people's names are posted."

But she posted her own personal info for all to see. Then she prob mouthed off at someone on pnj & they took offense & used the info SHE provided & harassed her. Wrong yes but She originally opened that door that got her harassed in the first place. She deserves part of the blame & today, well she blew this subject sky high for everyone here to see, when she could of quietly dwelt with it behind the scenes. She brought it all upon herself today.

After I read what she wrote today, I went back and looked her first name up. Really, whats the fuss, A 3 letter word that reveals nothing to me, as to what her full name is, who cares. I dont care. I dont find a first name revealing anything as to who she might be.

This matter was blown out of proportion by Chrissy. Everybody take a chill pill please.

Oh and I revealed my first name (3) times last night in case anyone wants to go look for it. Its another 3 letter word.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:

Im very serious...

Of course I have no direct knowledge of anyone currently stalking/bothering Chrissy, but I will chime-in in her support, and in explanation for why it is so important to me that this information is removed "ricky tick."

A few years ago when my first, middle and last name (and private email account) was posted on the open PNJ Forum, the person who did so knowingly put my life in danger. The person who directly and initially threatened my life is now -- gratefully -- dead but, an is an utterly monstrous and violently cruel ex-boyfriend of mine who (and had already once tried to kill me) threatened to kill me if it was the last thing he ever did, and beat me badly at least once daily, suffering broken bones, chipped teeth, head injuries that caused seizures and blackouts,... you name it. (For those of you who question why women stay with "men" like that, it's because they threaten to kill us if we leave, and rightfully, we believe them.) Not only that, the dirty so-and-so stole my tuition money for drugs and booze. Anyhow, some friends finally helped me escape to the East Coast and as I ran back and forth across the country trying to hide from him, weeks or months, and once DAYS after I left one coast for the other to "lose" him, he would show up in the town that I'd just left, looking for me. He was an extremely distinct looking guy (he'd tattooed his entire face and neck after I ran away from him, and I had pictures of him from the Portland, OR and Albuquerque, NM Police Depts), so I never had any trouble having friends spot him after I'd left town.

A little over a year ago, after a man dressed from head to toe in all-black, including light leather gloves and a black ski mask broke into my locked home at 0349 hrs, unrolled me from my blankets where I was sleeping the sleep of the dead in my cozy bed, he spread my legs (I was sleeping in panties and a "wifebeater") and tazed me between my legs... which woke my ass up, kicking, hollering and punching! Which was neither the desired nor the expected response. He tried to hold me down, a violent struggle ensued (I was still flat on my back), and when I got in two or three good, solid kicks to his liver area he took a step back as if to re-evaluate whether or not he really wanted to mess with me (clearly, tazing me did not have the desired effect!), at which time I took that split second to reach underneath my pillow to grab my Springfield XD-40, point it at him, holler some choice words at him, and chase him out of my house (onto the unlit road outside, into the 14-degree weather, in my panties and wifebeater... LOL).

I was in so much shock that when I went back inside, I thought that I'd had a nightmare. Finally, I looked at where he'd tazed me... Still in shock, I actually took the time to look-up the phone number to the sheriff's department (non-emergency) in the phone book and dial it. As soon as I got connected and the deputy heard the first few words out of my mouth, he said, "Ma'am, I believe you are in shock... Please stand by while I transfer you to our emergency 911 line."

Fast forward to the interview with "my" detective, as I like to refer to him: Of COURSE I immediately told him about the stalker / killer (did I mention that he was wanted for killing two other people before?? Ya... learned that years after I ran from him and pulled his records. Nice guy.) / creepy, scary ex-boyfriend guy, and that in my mind, he was Suspect #1. So, My Detective pulled his information, and came back to me to give me the FANTASTICO news that he had recently been beaten to death with a 2x4 (I would love to know who did it so I could send them a batch of cookies and a thank you card or something). Don't recall being so relieved and happy in my life upon receiving a piece of news.

Sooo... Sorry for the long story all, but THIS is why I get so upset when people's names are posted.

No

Damn I am impressed with you. Well done lady. All the best for a peaceful life.

riceme wrote:

Im very serious...

No

That's a terrible story,Rice but I think things have gotten greatly exaggerated here and is getting blown out of proportion.Nobody posted any info. that would locate her.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

riceme wrote:

No

Rice...I'm so glad the SOB is dead. If you ever find out who killed him, I will throw in a homemade Cheesecake with your baked cookies.

no stress

no stress

Rice is the total package!

Gunz wrote:Rice is the total package!
10-4

Last edited by Lurch on 7/29/2012, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

VectorMan

VectorMan

Rice is kicking ass and taking names! (no pun intended)

VectorMan wrote:Rice is kicking ass and taking names! (no pun intended)

(Fist pumps) Woot! Woot!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah don't taze rice it just makes her angry. Mad

Aww shucks, y'all! I just responded such as how I was raised! Credit my granny, my dad, mom, brothers and cousins, aunts and uncles... and my oldest sister. The other two are total sissies. LOL. You get the idea... that's just the way my family is, in general.

You boys are just too sweet, and have made me feel good about a terrible situation AND after one HELLUVA rotten day!

CHEERS!

cheers

Slicef18

Slicef18

riceme wrote:Aww shucks, y'all! I just responded such as how I was raised! Credit my granny, my dad, mom, brothers and cousins, aunts and uncles... and my oldest sister. The other two are total sissies. LOL. You get the idea... that's just the way my family is, in general.

You boys are just too sweet, and have made me feel good about a terrible situation AND after one HELLUVA rotten day!

CHEERS!

cheers

It wasn't muscle or weapon that sent the perp running out the door.
It was the strength of your personality (Who you are) and it was greater than his.

Slicef18 wrote:

It wasn't muscle or weapon that sent the perp running out the door.
It was the strength of your personality (Who you are) and it was greater than his.

Aww, thanks Slice Wink. While it's true that I have never hollered so loud at someone (my attacker) and fought so hard for my life in all of my days (I thought he was a serial rapist/killer and was going to dismember me and scatter me to the four winds), I think I have many years of women's only self defense (streetfighting and firearms) -- plus an upbringing sparring, fighting and wrestling with my brothers and cousins -- to thank for my response to being tazed. When I told my folks about what happened my mom said that she thinks she would have been terrified into paralysis (which has actually happened to me before), and that she didn't think she would have even been able to yell, let alone fight back.

When I think back on it, I am just so very grateful that he tazed me (as strange as this is going to sound) between my legs and not in the chest, neck, or (eek!) my head. My detective thought maybe that was why I didn't "get tazed," and considering what the guy was wearing (including light leather gloves and a ski mask) I shiver just wondering what he intended to do to me.

riceme wrote: I shiver just wondering what he intended to do to me.

I don't think I would have shown the restraint that you had... with a gun in your hand. The guy woulda been full of holes if I had been in your place, Rice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum