Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking Names

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking Names Empty Taking Names 6/29/2013, 5:45 pm

Emails from a dead man... an examination of how our govt and in particular Obama abandoned Iraqis that assisted us.

Odd isn't it... beginning to see a pattern yet? The doctor that helped us get bin laden... our diplomats in Libya... the whistle blowers from numerous scandals like fast n furious or the latest snowden.

You can listen to the podcast for free... but I highly doubt any of you leftists will.

http://www.thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/499/taking-names

2Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/29/2013, 11:08 pm

PkrBum wrote:Emails from a dead man... an examination of how our govt and in particular Obama abandoned Iraqis that assisted us.

Odd isn't it... beginning to see a pattern yet? The doctor that helped us get bin laden... our diplomats in Libya... the whistle blowers from numerous scandals like fast n furious or the latest snowden.

You can listen to the podcast for free... but I highly doubt any of you leftists will.

What do you want him to do? Invade Pakistan and blow them up?

3Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 1:01 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Emails from a dead man... an examination of how our govt and in particular Obama abandoned Iraqis that assisted us.

Taking Names Th?id=H.5005686660859246&pid=1

Taking Names Obama-middle-east-burns-nobel-peace-prize-political-cartoon

When has it stopped him before?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY

Smile

4Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 1:37 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

President Barack Hussein Obama has mobilized our Marines to aid Egypt...while he left our Ambassador and three citizens hung out to dry in Benghazi.

5Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 10:27 am

There was no excuse for the treatment of the physician that helped in getting obl...he and his family should have been given safe passage instead of being incarcerated...Don't think that will make others in the future want to step up and help...The Embassy murders in Benghazi was unexcusable but was covered up by a willing and puppet press..When the WH Spokesperson says..."Benghazi happened a long tiime ago" and the Sec of State at the times said "At this point in time does it really matter"..pretty much displays the incompetence and arrogance of the cowh and his administration...When obl was brought to justice the cowh and his team couldn't get photos out quick enough to show that they were on top of the situation and then the same team was clueless in the months/days prior to the embassy attack and didn't take the warnings serious...

6Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 11:06 am

The story I posted was very similar. Iraqis that helped the americans were deserted after our withdrawal. The emails detail the pleas to the state dept by these people that they were getting death threats and they needed immediate help. These pleas even went to obama who could've saved them by executive order... which he is willing to use to give epa more authority... but he didn't. The lead in the story was killed by al quida (sp?) after numerous threats and warnings. That does not sync with what used to be our national consciousness... we didn't used to abandon our friends and our citizens.

7Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 12:29 pm

PkrBum wrote:The story I posted was very similar. Iraqis that helped the americans were deserted after our withdrawal. The emails detail the pleas to the state dept by these people that they were getting death threats and they needed immediate help. These pleas even went to obama who could've saved them by executive order... which he is willing to use to give epa more authority... but he didn't. The lead in the story was killed by al quida  (sp?) after numerous threats and warnings. That does not sync with what used to be our national consciousness... we didn't used to abandon our friends and our citizens.

We don't really know what happened about why they couldn't get them out. I don't see Obama as leaving them to die. That is just speculation on your part.

8Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 2:45 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The story I posted was very similar. Iraqis that helped the americans were deserted after our withdrawal. The emails detail the pleas to the state dept by these people that they were getting death threats and they needed immediate help. These pleas even went to obama who could've saved them by executive order... which he is willing to use to give epa more authority... but he didn't. The lead in the story was killed by al quida  (sp?) after numerous threats and warnings. That does not sync with what used to be our national consciousness... we didn't used to abandon our friends and our citizens.

We don't really know what happened about why they couldn't get them out. I don't see Obama as leaving them to die. That is just speculation on your part.

Listen to the entire podcast... that is exactly what happened. Obama sat on his thumb when a simple signature would've saved people that helped our country. If you can become a citizen by illegally sneeking into this country... wtf is wrong with bringing people that have actually helped up. There is something very wrong with our collective thinking... we have lost our ability to recognize bs.

9Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 3:16 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Listen to the entire podcast... that is exactly what happened. Obama sat on his thumb when a simple signature would've saved people that helped our country. If you can become a citizen by illegally sneeking into this country... wtf is wrong with bringing people that have actually helped up. There is something very wrong with our collective thinking... we have lost our ability to recognize bs.

May as well stop....you're trying to reason with 'nightmare' and you may as well be speaking to the wall when it comes to the cowh doing ANYTHING wrong...Of course he left folks behind in Iraq...Benghazi...and the physician...that's a pattern and it's his and his administration's record...But good luck in attempting to get some to realize that as you put it...'ability to recognize bs'....This is an administration with the cowh in charge that blames everyone else and accepts no responsibility and his supporters are made up of the same....

10Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 7:58 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The good Dr. was in jail. Did you expect us to break him out of jail? Really?

11Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 7:59 pm

newswatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh shut up! You have no credibility when it comes to talking about the President.

May as well stop....you're trying to reason with 'nightmare' and you may as well be speaking to the wall when it comes to the cowh doing ANYTHING wrong...Of course he left folks behind in Iraq...Benghazi...and the physician...that's a pattern and it's his and his administration's record...But good luck in attempting to get some to realize that as you put it...'ability to recognize bs'....This is an administration with the cowh in charge that blames everyone else and accepts no responsibility and his supporters are made up of the same....

12Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 9:59 pm

Dreams if anyone has no credibility in regards to the COWH, it is you.

You've bought into the BS hook, line and sinker. You are so deluded you no longer know what the truth is...

13Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 10:08 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

Sure we know what happened. President Barack Hussein Obama left them hung out to dry just as he did in Benghazi. Osama bin Laden's feet hadn't even hit the water and President Obama was boasting how HE had ordered the attack, they even had photos of the situation room where, supposedly, they were watching live video of the assassination.

President Obama was disclosing that we had confiscated important intelligence in hard copy and on computers. That rendered the information useless instantly.

America, we have a problem...in the White House.

14Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 10:13 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dreams if anyone has no credibility in regards to the COWH, it is you.

You've bought into the BS hook, line and sinker. You are so deluded you no longer know what the truth is...

What is it you want us to do when someone is in prison in another country? Obama should just sign a executive order to have them released? Do you know how foolish you all sound? I know you all hate him but you just go beyond any logic at all.

15Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 10:17 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The good Dr. was in jail. Did you expect us to break him out of jail? Really?

I can't believe you actually think we can just sign a paper and someone is released from an enemy country? Are you serious?

16Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 10:19 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Sure we know what happened.  President Barack Hussein Obama left them hung out to dry just as he did in Benghazi.  Osama bin Laden's feet hadn't even hit the water and President Obama was boasting how HE had ordered the attack, they even had photos of the situation room where, supposedly, they were watching live video of the assassination.

President Obama was disclosing that we had confiscated important intelligence in hard copy and on computers.  That rendered the information useless instantly.

Utter insanity.

17Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 6/30/2013, 10:47 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Sure we know what happened.  President Barack Hussein Obama left them hung out to dry just as he did in Benghazi.  Osama bin Laden's feet hadn't even hit the water and President Obama was boasting how HE had ordered the attack, they even had photos of the situation room where, supposedly, they were watching live video of the assassination.

President Obama was disclosing that we had confiscated important intelligence in hard copy and on computers.  That rendered the information useless instantly.

Utter insanity.

And yet, you know that everything I posted is 100% true.

Where was President Barack Hussein Obama the night of the Benghazi attack and who gave the "hold" order?

Our Marines don't leave men behind...but their Commander in Chief certainly does.

But he does use them for umbrella stands.

Taking Names BreaksRegulationswithMarines

18Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 7/1/2013, 5:47 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's clear you guys don't trust our government, and neither should many of the victims mentioned in your comments.

It's also clear your government doesn't trust you.

And there's not an iota of evidence to suggest things would be different in this regard, under republican leadership.

Reality.

19Taking Names Empty Re: Taking Names 7/1/2013, 6:02 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Utter insanity.

And yet, you know that everything I posted is 100% true.

Where was President Barack Hussein Obama the night of the Benghazi attack and who gave the "hold" order?

Our Marines don't leave men behind...but their Commander in Chief certainly does.

But he does use them for umbrella stands.

Taking Names BreaksRegulationswithMarines

Thanks for including the shot of Marines holding umbrellas. It's the best possible use of these troops -- no deaths, no maimings, no PTSD, and consider the budget if we got rid of most of our offensive weaponry and replaced it with umbrellas. Consider also the radical drop in our military suicide rate! Yessir ... issue them all umbrellas!!

The truth is, the US has repeatedly sacrificed America's volunteer war-fighters in wars conducted for no other reason than increasing profits for weapon and war-manufacturers. Why were we in Somalia? Iraq? Why are we still in Afghanistan? Why do we have troops in hundreds of foreign countries -- including Germany and Japan? Why are we racing to go to war against Iran?

As many Americans see it, the best possible use of military personnel is marching in parades, PR work at sports stadiums, and 4th of July marches and fireworks exhibitions. More air shows, less combat.

Picture a company of Marines marching down the mainstreet of Jay, carrying umbrellas instead of rifles.
Thanks Herr Markle ... you really know how to cheer us up.

Screw war and screw Amerika Inc.!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum