Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Posting Of Names

+9
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
no stress
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Slicef18
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 2:28 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Nekochan wrote:I saw a video clip from that show tecsa posted on the PNJ. The actor said that the USA is not the greatest country and then went on to give examples of countries that have freedom...and mentioned Japan.

Well, what is interesting is that on the same PNJ thread where this video was posted, there was also talk about The Patriot Act and how wrong it was for Bush to sign it (not mentioning that Obama has twiced signed to continue the Patriot Act with cooperation from BOTH parties) Anyway, anyone who claims that Japanese have more freedoms and rights than Americans clearly does not understand that Americans, under our legal system, have rights that Japanese citizens and other citizens of other countries do not have. In Japan, the police can arrest you and hold you for weeks, without filing charges. In Japan, you have no right to phone calls, and no right to have an attorney with you while being questioned by the police during these weeks that they are holding you.

So as far as I am concerned--that TV show is BS because the clip that I saw (concerning Japan having all these freedoms, at least) is total BS. The USA is not perfect and does not do everything right. There are many things that need to be changed in the USA. Some other countries do some things better than we do. But some things in the USA are better than in most other countries. I am tired of the America-bashing, especially of people vilifying the USA while praising everything about other countries. There is good and bad in almost every country. And other countries are not always the bright shining lights that some America-bashers try to make them out to be.

Amen sister!

If you don't like America and don't want to help make or support the needed changes, go to the country you like better and have a coke and a smile.

27The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 2:32 pm

VectorMan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I saw a video clip from that show tecsa posted on the PNJ. The actor said that the USA is not the greatest country and then went on to give examples of countries that have freedom...and mentioned Japan.

Well, what is interesting is that on the same PNJ thread where this video was posted, there was also talk about The Patriot Act and how wrong it was for Bush to sign it (not mentioning that Obama has twiced signed to continue the Patriot Act with cooperation from BOTH parties) Anyway, anyone who claims that Japanese have more freedoms and rights than Americans clearly does not understand that Americans, under our legal system, have rights that Japanese citizens and other citizens of other countries do not have. In Japan, the police can arrest you and hold you for weeks, without filing charges. In Japan, you have no right to phone calls, and no right to have an attorney with you while being questioned by the police during these weeks that they are holding you.

So as far as I am concerned--that TV show is BS because the clip that I saw (concerning Japan having all these freedoms, at least) is total BS. The USA is not perfect and does not do everything right. There are many things that need to be changed in the USA. Some other countries do some things better than we do. But some things in the USA are better than in most other countries. I am tired of the America-bashing, especially of people vilifying the USA while praising everything about other countries. There is good and bad in almost every country. And other countries are not always the bright shining lights that some America-bashers try to make them out to be.

Amen sister!

If you don't like America and don't want to help make or support the needed changes, go to the country you like better and have a coke and a smile.
Just make sure you're not in NY and want a super sized coke..

28The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 2:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am a member of Gunowners of America and the NRA. I supported Ron Paul with LOTS of my money. I defend liberty, freedom and the Constitution with every word so don't worry about where my mind is.

Most Americans have become SO politically correct they are babbling idiots.

29The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 2:34 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob, that ashtray you have as an avatar is just plain gross.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

30The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 2:54 pm

PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:There's been some discussion this morning about the posting of names and other information. QUESTION:
WHAT IS THE POINT OF POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF OTHERS?

The individual in question, posted her personal info at the paper forum. She prob mouthed off and insulted someone & in retaliation, they used her info to harass her.

She had an unjustified breakdown yesterday because Dreams called her by her first name. She also has a history of posting photos trying to out (identify) other pnj forum members.

Now if she had never posted her personal info and Dreams had somehow figured out her real name and posted it, I could understand the anger but that is not the case here.

You keep repeating this like a goddamned broken record, and I've had it about up to "here" with you defending people who post others' personal information (i.e. NAMES) on the forums.

Sure, Chrissy made the mistake of posting some of her personal information @PNJ, but to my recollection that did NOT include her full name. Some OTHER jerkoff did that. You MUST be a man, because you clearly have no idea the fear that it strikes in a woman when you have been so exposed.

At any rate, ALL of that is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that no matter HOW OR WHEN a person came by the personal information of another forum member, THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES* UNDER WHICH THEY SHOULD POST THEM TO AN OPEN FORUM.

Look you little dipshit, no harm was done posting her first name. Chrissy did more than post her info, she also tried to out others-posting photos over at pnj, trying her damn best to hurt someone else with her shenanigans. Chrissy was cyber stalked & SHE cyberstalked as well. Drill that into your lil dipshit brain please.

I agree and it's silly to defend someone who posted photos of other people and tried to post false info. on someone. I don't understand this one sided righteousness.What Chrissy did was more revealing than posting someone's first name.

31The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 3:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I get this same BS argument from retired retarded babyboomers that hit the big time and now are coasting along in an America that their kids will never know. They are fine so what's everyone complaining about ? Right ?...Well I am in great shape but my Grandkids are headed for a surveillance police state to live in. Go put your head back in the American sand you keep it in.

I expected as much. Still complaining, insulting labels, not offering solutions...

32The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 3:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How about this.....let's make an agreement not post any personal information about anyone else. Because....what goes around comes around. Arrow

I just wanted to use that arrow emoticon.

33The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 3:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bob, that ashtray you have as an avatar is just plain gross.
What you see in that ashtray is nothing compared to what the inside of my lungs must look like. I'd put an x-ray of that up for my avatar but I don't have one.

34The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 4:04 pm

PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:There's been some discussion this morning about the posting of names and other information. QUESTION:

The individual in question, posted her personal info at the paper forum. She prob mouthed off and insulted someone & in retaliation, they used her info to harass her.

She had an unjustified breakdown yesterday because Dreams called her by her first name. She also has a history of posting photos trying to out (identify) other pnj forum members.

Now if she had never posted her personal info and Dreams had somehow figured out her real name and posted it, I could understand the anger but that is not the case here.

You keep repeating this like a goddamned broken record, and I've had it about up to "here" with you defending people who post others' personal information (i.e. NAMES) on the forums.

Sure, Chrissy made the mistake of posting some of her personal information @PNJ, but to my recollection that did NOT include her full name. Some OTHER jerkoff did that. You MUST be a man, because you clearly have no idea the fear that it strikes in a woman when you have been so exposed.

At any rate, ALL of that is irrelevant. What IS relevant is that no matter HOW OR WHEN a person came by the personal information of another forum member, THERE ARE NO CIRCUMSTANCES* UNDER WHICH THEY SHOULD POST THEM TO AN OPEN FORUM.

Look you little dipshit, no harm was done posting her first name. Chrissy did more than post her info, she also tried to out others-posting photos over at pnj, trying her damn best to hurt someone else with her shenanigans. Chrissy was cyber stalked & SHE cyberstalked as well. Drill that into your lil dipshit brain please.

its obvious you WERE trying to start some shit and have my name posted here.

I HAVE NEVER CYBER STALKED ANYONE.

you are a god damn liar.

I NEVER gave out information UNTIL my information was posted all over the place on the forum CONSTANTLY with vile vulgar imposed pictures of me.

Then I truely had a stalker who called my work trying to have me fired. It was admitted.

I had peoploe driving by my house taking pictures.

for all of you who say I deserve it. FUCK YOU!

I hope your old asses die off. you god damn bunch of shitty people.

I hope to god I get to live another 20 fuckin years, just so I know Im on this fucking planet and most of you are dead.

35The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 4:09 pm

Sal

Sal

The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Authentic-drama-queen

36The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 4:14 pm

FUCK YOU

37The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 4:18 pm

Sal

Sal

The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Cry-baby-johnny-depp-kiss-young-Favim.com-238615

38The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 4:30 pm

FUCK YOU

39The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 6:45 pm

FUCK YOU wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:

you are a god damn liar.

I NEVER gave out information UNTIL my information was posted all over the place on the forum CONSTANTLY with vile vulgar imposed pictures of me.

Then I truely had a stalker who called my work trying to have me fired. It was admitted.

I hope to god I get to live another 20 fuckin years, just so I know Im on this fucking planet and most of you are dead.

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

40The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 7:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Amen sister!

Super sized coke? It's a stupid law, but cities can make those stupid laws. Don't like it, then vote the idiots out. How about this--did you know that birth control pills were banned in Japan until just a few years ago. You're a guy, right? Well in Japan if you are married with kids and get a divorce then ONE spouse gets FULL custody of the kids. There are divorced Japanese dads who have not been allowed to see their kids for YEARS. But they still must pay child support. When the child is grown then the kid can choose themselves whether to see their dad. I could go on and on about "rights" in Japan. These are just a couple of examples. On the other hand Japan does some things very very well...like making cars.

41The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 7:19 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Lurch wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Amen sister!

Super sized coke? It's a stupid law, but cities can make those stupid laws. Don't like it, then vote the idiots out. How about this--did you know that birth control pills were banned in Japan until just a few years ago. You're a guy, right? Well in Japan if you are married with kids and get a divorce then ONE spouse gets FULL custody of the kids. There are divorced Japanese dads who have not been allowed to see their kids for YEARS. But they still must pay child support. When the child is grown then the kid can choose themselves whether to see their dad. I could go on and on about "rights" in Japan. These are just a couple of examples. On the other hand Japan does some things very very well...like making cars.

What is their reasoning for not letting fathers see their kids? That's just bizarre!

42The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 7:23 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know, Dreams. Japan has a fascinating culture that I have a lot of respect for in some ways. Other ways, they are so "off" from what most Americans would think is right.
Scroll down to the section about children and divorce:
http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid=616&catid=18

Anyway, anyone claiming that Japan has the kind of freedoms and rights or better freedoms and rights than we have in the USA is wrong. When it comes to family and your own kids, rights are important. More important than a stupid coca cola law!

43The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 9:31 pm

FUCK YOU wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:

you are a god damn liar.

Not true. I was referring to your pnj forum name.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t81-chrissy-s-going-nuts-on-the-pnj

"Chrissy, unfortunately I am going to have to agree with skanky on this one. Yesterday you seemed to have been doing exactly the same thing that you were so adamantly against other doing. You posted 2 pictures of people that you said was Neko when in fact both were pictures of boredmom who at the time was not even in the fray. She never came in until later on. You were trying to get at Neko and dreams but by posting someone elses picture brought them into it."
-----

That is "cyber stalking" Chrissy.

Fess up and move on or stay crazy. I plan on outliving you anyway.

44The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 9:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:

You are NOT calling riceme a Dipshit ? Have you lost your fricken mind ? You low life scum. Post your name so riceme can come kick your little ass. What a dipshit you are.

I was going to apologized but you ruined it Teo. Boo hoo on you.

45The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 9:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:

You are NOT calling riceme a Dipshit ? Have you lost your fricken mind ? You low life scum. Post your name so riceme can come kick your little ass. What a dipshit you are.

Hey I like riceme and I have known her for a long time. Your remarks to her were unkind and thoughtless to someone that has been through what she has. Have you no compassion ?...Keep your lame apology.

46The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 10:43 pm

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:
riceme wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:

Hey I like riceme and I have known her for a long time. Your remarks to her were unkind and thoughtless to someone that has been through what she has. Have you no compassion ?...Keep your lame apology.

Lordy, this HAS gotten to be some hellish fun, ain't it? I guess chrissy is calling herself FUCK YOU nowadays and is having an acid meltdown of some sort.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

47The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/30/2012, 10:53 pm

Yella wrote:Lordy, this HAS gotten to be some hellish fun, ain't it? I guess chrissy is calling herself FUCK YOU nowadays and is having an acid meltdown of some sort.

Yeah, it was "wild" there for a while, Yella. Even Bob got his fill of it, took his marbles and went home.

48The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 1:48 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!

You think it's so goddamned hilarious to post people's names and shit on an open forum, dreams? Maybe you've forgotten that you once shared your own personal email address and your name with me.

How would you like for me to post them here... And just for shits and giggles, at PNJ and the other Pensacola forums as well?

LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Good times, huh?

49The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 1:50 am

Joanimaroni wrote:How about this.....let's make an agreement not post any personal information about anyone else. Because....what goes around comes around. Arrow

I just wanted to use that arrow emoticon.

Indeed, Joani. Karma's a bitch. (Reference above post.)

50The Posting Of Names - Page 2 Empty Re: The Posting Of Names 7/31/2012, 1:55 am

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
PNJ Moderator wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:

Yes, please DO keep it! Don't need or want it, and it's worth nothing to me.

Thanks for stickin' by me, T, I surely appreciate it. But clearly this guy has got some serious reading comprehension issues that neither you or I can help with. What's that, fourth grade?? Somewhere in there...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum