Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE. Listen up Obama!

+5
Nekochan
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Sal
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Are blacks biologically prone to violence....of course not.

Dreams said blacks think it's OK to hit people.

Them and you apparently since you all think Zimmerman wasn't justified.

As I understand from trial testimony, Zimmerman was taking lessons in MMA.  One of the first things they teach is defensive posturing.  GZ abandoned that in his effort to pull his gun.  If he had gone turtle and waited for an opening to grab that punk and hug him down, he would have neutralized his aggressor and contained his "attack".  

It's really not as complicated as we have been told.  GZ wasn't interested in holding TM until LEO arrived.  He did not want two stories involved in the investigation.

You obviously didn't listen to all the testimony or you don't want to acknowledge the testimony of his instructor.

Another sock?

I watched his instructor testify. Nothing he said negates what I posted. GW abandoned defensive moves so he could draw his gun and kill his opponent. If you have some insight into his reason to abandon the obvious defense, feel free to explain his motivation.

Have you ever seen a MMA fight? UFC bouts prove my point. 5 rounds of blood letting confrontation. I have yet to see one of those bloody encounters be considered life threatening, and they involve knock outs and people "choked out".

George had his predator ass kicked and when the winner acted like a gentleman and stood up, the coward with a gun shot him point black dead.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

You were banned.

Joanimaroni wrote:This post was made by Sir Loin who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

You were banned.

I wish I understood why you chose to ignore a post that destroys your biased explanation of the shooting.

Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

As I understand from trial testimony, Zimmerman was taking lessons in MMA.  One of the first things they teach is defensive posturing.  GZ abandoned that in his effort to pull his gun.  If he had gone turtle and waited for an opening to grab that punk and hug him down, he would have neutralized his aggressor and contained his "attack".  

It's really not as complicated as we have been told.  GZ wasn't interested in holding TM until LEO arrived.  He did not want two stories involved in the investigation.

That's utter bullshit. For anyone to say anyone should have to be beaten like that no matter what the attacker's age is bereft of any sense at all. You "neutralize" your aggressor if you want. I will be fighting for my life up to and including killing him and will be lawfully doing so.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Skewed data? Probably, if you don't consider all the factors leading to the reason for increased violence and crime. Is it just the black population, no. Is it just poverty, no. Major contributing factors;  Loss of conventional family structure, yes. Loss of morality, yes. Absence of core values, yes. Lack of education, yes. Desire for instant gratification, yes. Drugs, yes.  Higher percentage of mental illness and mental deficiencies, yes.

I would say it's a combination of omitted variables that skew the data and of course the fact that black people were enslaved for hundreds of years and it wasn't but a mere several generations ago that they were even allowed to vote or given many other basic rights in this country.  I think people often forget that it really wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things.  

Any attempts to address this are usually met with opposition that cites the very statistics that shed light on the underlying problem, oddly enough.

"White people don't force black people to have babies out of wedlock. That's a personal decision; a decision that has devastated millions of children and led to disaster both socially and economically."

Yes, Bill!  White people have nothing to do with this cultural phenomenon!  He really hit the nail on the head, right guys?

Give up on the slavery line, no one alive has ever been a slave, slave owner or known someone who was. Millions of people have come to our country where slavery is common today and have made great, prosperous citizens.

If anyone should bear any resentments, it would be the Japanese who were interned in WWII camps having everything taken from them. Today their children have among the lowest crime rate, highest high school and college graduation rates and for owning businesses. Why them and not black?

No one convinced the Japanese that they were victims and lack the ability to advance on their own and can only survive on government stipend.

What's more, they don't have a cadre of race hustlers constantly reinforcing the false notion that they are victims and the WHITE MAN is out to enslave them.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That's utter bullshit. For anyone to say anyone should have to be beaten like that no matter what the attacker's age is bereft of any sense at all. You "neutralize" your aggressor if you want. I will be fighting for my life up to and including killing him and will be lawfully doing so.

In other words, you have never seen an MMA fight, where hundreds of punches are exchanged, blood is prevalent, and defensive posturing is a prominent part of the fight.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Skewed data? Probably, if you don't consider all the factors leading to the reason for increased violence and crime. Is it just the black population, no. Is it just poverty, no. Major contributing factors;  Loss of conventional family structure, yes. Loss of morality, yes. Absence of core values, yes. Lack of education, yes. Desire for instant gratification, yes. Drugs, yes.  Higher percentage of mental illness and mental deficiencies, yes.

I would say it's a combination of omitted variables that skew the data and of course the fact that black people were enslaved for hundreds of years and it wasn't but a mere several generations ago that they were even allowed to vote or given many other basic rights in this country.  I think people often forget that it really wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things.  

Any attempts to address this are usually met with opposition that cites the very statistics that shed light on the underlying problem, oddly enough.

"White people don't force black people to have babies out of wedlock. That's a personal decision; a decision that has devastated millions of children and led to disaster both socially and economically."

Yes, Bill!  White people have nothing to do with this cultural phenomenon!  He really hit the nail on the head, right guys?

Give up on the slavery line, no one alive has ever been a slave, slave owner or known someone who was.  Millions of people have come to our country where slavery is common today and have made great, prosperous citizens.

If anyone should bear any resentments, it would be the Japanese who were interned in WWII camps having everything taken from them.  Today their children have among the lowest crime rate, highest high school and college graduation rates and for owning businesses.  Why them and not black?

No one convinced the Japanese that they were victims and lack the ability to advance on their own and can only survive on government stipend.

What's more, they don't have a cadre of race hustlers constantly reinforcing the false notion that they are victims and the WHITE MAN is out to enslave them.

No one HAS to convince Japanese Americans that they were completely screwed. They know it.

Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

In other words, you have never seen an MMA fight, where hundreds of punches are exchanged, blood is prevalent, and defensive posturing is a prominent part of the fight.

Does it include cracking your head on the concrete? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Total bullshit. His only contact with the sidewalk was when Trey punched him and he fell backward. His head was forced back and he fell. The injuries to his scalp were not in the place they would have been if he was grabbed and slammed.

Tell me why the pic of a very dead Trey at the scene showed no damage to his knuckles? I know for a fact that if he had reigned down 24 punches (Zim's lie) his knuckles would look like hamburger.

I cannot understand why you are so invested in this. Are you so jaded by your job experience that you have crossed over to the dark side where Trey deserved his fate?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

He doesn't know a damn thing about MMA instructions. He learned a knew phrase....defensive posturing. LOL

There is a huge difference in taking classes, sparring with a willing opponent (which George didn't do) and street fighting. The difference is not realized until you fight competitively and even then you have a referee to control the competition.  Trayvon was into street fighting.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

He doesn't know a damn thing about MMA instructions. He learned a knew phrase....defensive posturing. LOL

There is a huge difference in taking classes, sparring with a willing opponent (which George didn't do) and street fighting. The difference is not realized until you fight competitively and even then you have a referee to control the competition.  Trayvon was into street fighting.

Liar.

Sal

Sal

I wish Joanie would weigh in honestly on this. 

Superficial wounds to the scalp bleed like crazy. 

The wounds to Zimmo's head were just that - superficial. 

I have a bunch of registered nurses in my immediate family, and every single one has opined that the wounds to Zimmo's head were superficial. 

Not consistent with having one's head bashed into concrete. 

A CONCUSSION is consistent with having one's head bashed into the concrete.

PkrBum wrote:Dreamy was never a party tow imo. There were and are times we will never agree... but she is not intractable.

What she is defending imo is simple logic... that being practical thinking. We all should be looking at solutions.

Not necessarily govt solutions... perhaps social solutions... the current path is anti-productive.

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE.  Listen up Obama! - Page 3 Th?id=H.4846150115983836&pid=1

Best advise I've heard in a while.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY8_vZXo8oY

Smile 

Sal wrote: I wish Joanie would weigh in honestly on this. 

I have a bunch of registered nurses in my immediate family, and every single one has opined that the wounds to Zimmo's head were superficial. 

The idiots in WWF rely on that fact. Joanie should know this, but she obfuscates for her personal agenda. A scalp wound bleeds like a stuck pig. But GZ wasn't even effected enough for that to happen.

He killed Trey while he was standing up to leave. He had made his point by "whoopin that creepy cracker".

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote: I wish Joanie would weigh in honestly on this. 

Honestly....yes, the head is vascular and lacerations to the scalp do bleed...especially if you go through to the subcutaneous tissue. His injuries would be consistent with having his head pounded until the skin broke open (smashing injury)....Looking at the photo's and if he went to the ER one of the laceration would have had steri-strips, skin glue (Dermabond) or staples/suture 2-3 max. The wounds were not the kind that a piercing instrument would have done....those have a hell of a lot more bleeding.

Markle

Markle

Jury decision...NOT GUILTY...PERIOD.

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE.  Listen up Obama! - Page 3 ZimmermanBrokenNose

I thought you had to be 18 to have tattoo's.

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE.  Listen up Obama! - Page 3 Trayvon-martin-finger2

If you are mounted in a mma fight you are in very bad shape and most likely about to have to tap from ground and pound.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

I thought you had to be 18 to have tattoo's.

Really?

You're even more stupid than I had previously thought. 

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Honestly....yes, the head is vascular and lacerations to the scalp do bleed...especially if you go through to the subcutaneous tissue. His injuries would be consistent with having his head pounded until the skin broke open (smashing injury)....Looking at the photo's and if he went to the ER one of the laceration would have had steri-strips, skin glue (Dermabond) or staples/suture 2-3 max. The wounds were not the kind that a piercing instrument would have done....those have a hell of a lot more bleeding.

Wouldn't you expect a skull subjected to repeated bashing against concrete to suffer a concussion?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Wouldn't you expect a skull subjected to repeated bashing against concrete to suffer a concussion?
 Not necessarily and a concussion can only be diagnosed symptomatically there are no definitive tests to determine if someone has or had a concussion.

On edit....I have seen a patient with a depressed skull fracture that did not suffer a concussion....he was asymptomatic at the time of the accident and came in several days later because he had just developed a headache.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 7/25/2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

He never had a cat scan to his head so the injuries will never be known.

Sal

Sal

C'mon, now. 

I said "honestly". 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Concussions are typically associated with grossly normal structural neuroimaging studies. (1) In other words, unlike other injuries, concussions are usually injuries no one sees and, contrary to popular belief, don't show up on most magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exams or CT scans.

Read more: http://www.momsteam.com/health-safety/ct-or-mri-usually-normal-after-concussion-but-recommended-in-some-circumstances#ixzz2a7MKeJrD

Nekochan

Nekochan

The problem with Sal's line of thinking is that Zimmerman did not have to have serious injuries in order to reasonably think that his life was in danger.  Under the law, you don't have to wait until someone almost kills you before you defend yourself.  Like the black guy who shot and killed the white kid....the black guy was not injured....yet.  But the jury felt that he reasonably feared for his life.

PkrBum wrote:If you are mounted in a mma fight you are in very bad shape and most likely about to have to tap from ground and pound.

That statement is patently false and pathetic. It proves you are not a fan of UFC or MMA bouts.

What motivates your blathering?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum