Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greg Gutfeld once again HITS IT OUT OF THE PARK with his brief monologue on the lack of leadership from semi-retired President Obama

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Greg Gutfeld once again HITS IT OUT OF THE PARK with his brief monologue on the lack of leadership from semi-retired President Obama.

https://www.facebook.com/GregGutfeldShow/videos/1645010782434666

This is a great monologue!

Of course, my very good Progressives friends will ignore his valid points.

Massive Progressive whining to follow.

knothead

knothead

No one cares what Gary whatever thinks. . . . . I mean WTF??? Nobody cares!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:No one cares what Gary whatever thinks. . . . . I mean WTF??? Nobody cares!

In other words you know fully that he is 100 percent right, it scares you to know how right he is and you have no argument.

Other than the typical Progressive desperate resort of trying to blame the messenger.

On this, yes, people CARE!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Greg Gutfeld once again HITS IT OUT OF THE PARK with his brief monologue on the lack of leadership from semi-retired President Obama Giphy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Greg Gutfeld once again HITS IT OUT OF THE PARK with his brief monologue on the lack of leadership from semi-retired President Obama Giphy

What else can we expect from our far left Progressive good friends than...nothing.

It is not surprising to see that they are speechless when it comes to defending this failed administration

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Pray tell, who is this Craig Gutfeld?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Pray tell, who is this Craig Gutfeld?

Beats me, who is Craig Gutfeld?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I had to look him up. I don't watch FOX. Who the hell cares what he thinks? The sad part is that Americans in general are too stupid to see through FOX lies...or Limbaugh lies...or Ted Cruz lies...this person scares me to death...no, it's the people who would vote for him who REALLY scare me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum