Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow...Bill O'Reilly knocked it out of the park tonight with his Talking Points Memo on Illegal Immigration.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Wow...Bill O'Reilly knocked it out of the park tonight with his Talking Points Memo on Illegal Immigration.

It will probably be posted tomorrow, I look forward to the Progressives going off the rails complaining.

2seaoat

I thought he was in South America in a trench on the front line, or stopping nuns from being raped in Central America, or maybe he was settling a lawsuit for sexually harassing an employee....so many lies and so little time.

Markle

Markle

Great Talking Points Memo from the brilliant Bill O'Reilly!

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2015/07/07/bill-oreilly-vilification-donald-trump-over-illegal-immigration/#

2seaoat

Most Mexicans who sneak into the U.S.A., or overstay their legal visitation status do so because they are economically deprived. They are largely undereducated folks trying to feed their families. Also, the vast majority of illegal aliens do not -- do not commit crimes while on American soil, apart from their immigration offenses.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Most Mexicans who sneak into the U.S.A., or overstay their legal visitation status do so because they are economically deprived. They are largely undereducated folks trying to feed their families. Also, the vast majority of illegal aliens do not -- do not commit crimes while on American soil, apart from their immigration offenses.

My guess is that you thought you had a point.... Did you?

Vikingwoman

I have a point. O'Reilly says 59% of Mexican residents and illegals get some kind of means tested help. The problem w/ that is it is extremely misleading. Illegals do not get welfare or food stamps or SS. You must be a citizen of this country to get that. If they have false documentation then that's another story. But the Mexicans he is talking about are citizens, if they get help. I know because I did FS and welfare many years ago and you must prove citizenship. Many Americans have been mislead about these illegals getting all these benefits. It is simply not true.

polecat

polecat

Q: why was Brian Williams fired for lying but not Bill O'Reilly?
A: because Brian Williams works for a news organization. - John Fugelsang

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum