Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE. Listen up Obama!

+5
Nekochan
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Sal
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Sal wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:

Why do you continue to disregard my posts that only seem to bolster your opinion?
[/size]

Dude, when I disagree, I will make it abundantly clear. 

I woulda thought you'd figured that out by now. 

Gotcha...LOL.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Who took MMA training?

....Zimmerman. But....did he ever spar or get in the ring with an opponent? No he did not. Having knowledge is not the same thing and being in a street fight. Not for amateurs that have never fought competitively. Competitive fighting is still controlled fighting.

Rationalization. 

It's amazing the lengths you're willing to go to defend this loser. 
...How is it rationalizing. The guy never sparred because he was not capable, the instructor testified to that.

Yet, he was able to survive raining blows to the head, his head being bashed into concrete, and a good ol' fashioned choking out, with the presence of mind to,reach underneath himself, unholster his weapon, and shoot the kid through the chest. 

Do you believe in fairy tales?

Why do you continue to disregard my posts that only seem to bolster your opinion?

She doesn't just believe in fairy tales, she lives in one where people who disagree with her are reduced to subhuman status.

The links I posted not only show the consequence of real conflict, they demonstrate that the entire head smashing BS is a false premise.

There was NO there, there.  Zimmy is a pussy who asked for something he was not ready to deal with.

I have yet to hear anyone explain why the dead kid's knuckles were not mangled by raining down 2 dozen strikes on that big stupid baby doll head.

It's just not possible.

Total horse dungies.

Go away you blathering apologist bigot.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

....Zimmerman. But....did he ever spar or get in the ring with an opponent? No he did not. Having knowledge is not the same thing and being in a street fight. Not for amateurs that have never fought competitively. Competitive fighting is still controlled fighting.

Rationalization. 

...How is it rationalizing. The guy never sparred because he was not capable, the instructor testified to that.

Yet, he was able to survive raining blows to the head, his head being bashed into concrete, and a good ol' fashioned choking out, with the presence of mind to,reach underneath himself, unholster his weapon, and shoot the kid through the chest. 

She doesn't just believe in fairy tales, she lives in one where people who disagree with her are reduced to subhuman status.

The links I posted not only show the consequence of real conflict, they demonstrate that the entire head smashing BS is a false premise.

There was NO there, there.  Zimmy is a pussy who asked for something he was not ready to deal with.

I have yet to hear anyone explain why the dead kid's knuckles were not mangled by raining down 2 dozen strikes on that big stupid baby doll head.

It's just not possible.

Total horse dungies.

I agree.....I have also seen people hit someone or something hard enough to get a boxer's fracture (fracture to the neck of the 4th or 5th metacarpal) and not have a scratch or abrasion on their knuckles. Not all punches end up with abrasions or fractures.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Rationalization. 

It's just not possible.

Total horse dungies.

I agree.....I have also seen people hit someone or something hard enough to get a boxer's fracture (fracture to the neck of the 4th or 5th metacarpal) and not have a scratch or abrasion on their knuckles. Not all punches end up with abrasions or fractures.

That happened to me... the fifth. Heads are hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum