Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE. Listen up Obama!

+5
Nekochan
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Sal
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Dreamsglore wrote:
. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Not me....I disagree with you. Many many many young black girls become baby momma's over and over again. It beats going to school or working. Getting paid to pro-create is the prize.

You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

Now before you start screaming racism...review the stats.

I enjoy how you and Billo both ignore the endemic and intractable poverty in the inner city black communities where violence is most prevalent.

Stats are just one of the many methods with which you try to camouflage your bigotry.

Tell us why there is "intractable poverty"?

Do the african americans not have access to grants and scholarships that the whites have to attend school and better their life?
Do they not have access to birth control that the whites have? What is it that makes them not be able to succeed nowdays?

I'm not sure what is the cause of your "Change" but I'm impressed. Many of the things Ive seen you say lately I have and others have said on this forum many times and you would come back and call us racist.

I thank the person who removed your blinders.

Welcome to the real world.

You are mistaken. I am not anywhere close to being a republican and I have not called anyone a racist unless they deserved it. I still believe in helping the poor and that healthcare is a right. There are black people who are discriminated against everyday, however; that has nothing to do w/ blacks having children in single family homes where they can't afford them and are living on govt. assistance. Sal says they are impoverished but the opportunities these days are out there more so than any other time in this country. All they have to do is make an effort rather than succumbing to cultural influences.

LOL

I would never in a million years call you a republican, that wasnt my intention. But sorry darlin, the spill you beena spillin as of late aint your typical liberal mantra. Now I dont know if you really feel what you are saying, or perhaps its important to you to stay in clique. Doesnt matter to me one bit. I found it humorous you disagreeing with boards and sal and oats on thier very liberal stance of a certain issue. That I happen to agree with you on btw. Hell froze over LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Take care

It had nothing to do w/ politics or race at all. It had to do w/ logic and common sense.

ata girl

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Dreamy was never a party tow imo. There were and are times we will never agree... but she is not intractable.

What she is defending imo is simple logic... that being practical thinking. We all should be looking at solutions.

Not necessarily govt solutions... perhaps social solutions... the current path is anti-productive.

cheers 

knothead

knothead

At the risk of being portrayed as a ditto head and aligning myself ideogically with oreily I think a summary of the problem is institutionalized dependence, i.e., they learn at an early age that the more babies the bigger the payout!

knothead wrote:At the risk of being portrayed as a ditto head and aligning myself ideogically with oreily I think a summary of the problem is institutionalized dependence, i.e., they learn at an early age that the more babies the bigger the payout!

Unfortunately... that in part created the present condition. Shouldn't we examine the causes... to find solutions?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:At the risk of being portrayed as a ditto head and aligning myself ideogically with oreily I think a summary of the problem is institutionalized dependence, i.e., they learn at an early age that the more babies the bigger the payout!

Lottsa white girls are caught up in that, too. There is plenty of white trash in Pensacola, and many young white women dragging around multiple babies from the same or multiple fathers. They use the system just like the blacks do. They live in government housing, are unemployed or just menial jobs, and have SNAP benefits and EBT cards. Fathers may or may not support their kids--at least the Department of Children and Families tries to garnish the wages of known fathers for child support if the Dads have jobs.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Bill O'Reilly for more minority abortions!

What a clown ...

What exactly did you disagree with? His commentary was straight forward and accurate.

The whole premise is laughable.

Black boys deserve to be profiled because they're all criminals, and the problem is horny black girls can't keep their knickers on.

That being the case, I'm sure Billo the Clown supports fully funding, and indeed expanding, Planned Parenthood using public revenues.

Amarite??

Who's with me?

Why do you support the Race Hustlers and demand that blacks continue to live as many do today? Why do you ridicule facing facts and real solutions? Why do Race Hustlers refuse to promote and encourage real solutions to the blacks problems? Because is they solved problems, took a pro-active stance, they would soon be without money and worse, to them, without power.

This started because of the War on Poverty led by President Lyndon Baines Johnson. Reward bad behavior and punish good behavior. How is that a good thing?

Why do you love living in a world of denial and a refusal to face facts? Does that ease your conscience?

Here's more, please be specific about what is NOT accurate.

BY WALTER E. WILLIAMS
RELEASE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2005, AND THEREAFTER

AMMUNITION FOR POVERTY PIMPS

In the wake of Hurricane Katrina's destruction of New Orleans, President Bush gave America's poverty pimps and race hustlers new ammunition. The president said, "As all of us saw on television, there is also some deep, persistent poverty in this region as well. And that poverty has roots in a history of racial discrimination, which cut off generations from the opportunity of America. We have a duty to confront this poverty with bold action."

The president's espousing such a vision not only supplies ammunition to poverty pimps and race hustlers, it focuses attention away from the true connection between race and poverty.

Though I grow weary of pointing it out, let's do it again. Let's examine some numbers readily available from the Census Bureau's 2004 Current Population Survey and ask some questions. There's one segment of the black population that suffers only a 9.9 percent poverty rate, and only 13.7 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. There's another segment that suffers a 39.5 percent poverty rate, and 58.1 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. Among whites, one segment suffers a 6 percent poverty rate, and only 9.9 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. The other segment suffers a 26.4 percent poverty rate, and 52 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. What do you think distinguishes the high and low poverty populations among blacks?

Would you buy an explanation that it's because white people practice discrimination against one segment of the black population and not the other or one segment had a history of slavery and not the other? You'd have to be a lunatic to buy such an explanation. The only distinction between both the black and white populations is marriage -- lower poverty in married-couple families.

In 1960, only 28 percent of black females ages 15 to 44 were never married and illegitimacy among blacks was 22 percent. Today, the never-married rate is 56 percent and illegitimacy stands at 70 percent. If today's black family structure were what it was in 1960, the overall black poverty rate would be in or near single digits. The weakening of the black family structure, and its devastating consequences, have nothing to do with the history of slavery or racial discrimination.

Dr. Charles Murray, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, argues in an article titled "Rediscovering the Underclass" in the Institute's On the Issues series (October 2005) that self-destructive behavior has become the hallmark of the underclass. He says that unemployment in the underclass is not caused by the lack of jobs but by the inability to get up every morning and go to work. In 1954, the percentage of black males, age 20 to 24, not looking for work was nine percent. In 1999, it rose to 30 percent, and that was at a time when employers were beating the bushes for employees. Murray adds that "the statistical reality is that people who get into the American job market and stay there seldom remain poor unless they do something self-destructive.

I share Murray's sentiment expressed at the beginning of his article where he says, "Watching the courage of ordinary low-income people as they deal with the aftermath of Katrina and Rita, it is hard to decide which politicians are more contemptible -- Democrats who are rediscovering poverty and blaming it on George W. Bush, or Republicans who are rediscovering poverty and claiming that the government can fix it." Since President Johnson's War on Poverty, controlling for inflation, the nation has spent $9 trillion on about 80 anti-poverty programs. To put that figure in perspective, last year's U.S. GDP was $11 trillion; $9 trillion exceeds the GDP of any nation except the U.S. Hurricanes Katrina and Rita uncovered the result of the War on Poverty -- dependency and self-destructive behavior.

Guess what the president [President George Walker Bush] and politicians from both parties are asking the American people to do? If you said, "Enact programs that will sustain and enhance dependency," go to the head of the class.

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/05/poverty.html

One of the duties of my job is teaching special ed.high school kids and up to 22 yr. olds job skills and life skills. Most of them get a SSI check which is about $700 a month. They have various disabilities from sickle cell anemia to seizures disorders to mental retardation to autism.They all can perform some type of work but the biggest barrier is that check. Many of the parents won't allow them to get jobs because they have become dependent on that check. In every class I have there is at least two black girls that are pregnant and that has been for the seven years I've done this job. When I talk to them about how they are going to support the baby the answer is I get a check and I'll get food stamps. Some have more than one. It is very difficult to get through to them how hard it is to survive on $700 a month.It is a learned experience.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Lottsa white girls are caught up in that, too. There is plenty of white trash in Pensacola, and many young white women dragging around multiple babies from the same or multiple fathers. They use the system just like the blacks do. They live in government housing, are unemployed or just menial jobs, and have SNAP benefits and EBT cards. Fathers may or may not support their kids--at least the Department of Children and Families tries to garnish the wages of known fathers for child support if the Dads have jobs.

That is quite true everywhere. The problem is the PERCENTAGES of the race as a whole.

2seaoat

There are no simple answers when dealing with Poverty and crime. First, there is always some truth in every argument. So even if I argue deindustrialization of America and a disproportionate impact over the last 40 years which corresponds with the Civil Rights movement on uneducated blacks in poverty, there are significant statistical anomaly which cannot be simply explained away by poverty. There is a nexus with many factors including the drug war, racism, exportation of low skill jobs, cultural rejection and empowerment, and the role of the family in America today.

I think Bill saying that folks need to stop having babies is a good starting point. Children raising children does not work. Poverty across America has folks living one paycheck from oblivion, and the idea of getting a check for a baby is counter productive, but what is the transition alternative to responsible parenthood. How do we teach family skills in schools when 80% of the black community faces great familial challenges as fathers are absent from their children's lives and supporting those children becomes society's burden. I do not see sincerity in problem solving where birth control is challenged, vocational training is abandoned, where schools who have zero tolerance policies since the 80s abandon black males by Junior high, where four million jobs remain unfilled in America today and the path out of poverty is a job. Rather than generalizations lets start with real use of our capitalist system to train our population to take the technical jobs. Lets get rid of the war on drugs, and take non violent black offenders who have created an illegal drug market to sustain urban existence in the void left by deindustrialization of America. There are real solutions which are not part of dogma or political drama which can be worked on by folks. We must first recognize the politics of racial divide and who that benefits.......without recognition of the same.....Bill is simply a mouthpiece for the oligarchy which has transferred wealth and created poverty.....attack the poverty, and you attack crime. However, there will remain significant statistical anomalies which cannot be simply explained away by history, poverty, or circumstance. Those battles will be much more difficult, but one step at a time.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Aren't there mexican nationals that are exploited to come to our country?

Last edited by PkrBum on 7/24/2013, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

True enough Z but not to the magnitude of the black population.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There are no simple answers when dealing with Poverty and crime.  First, there is always some truth in every argument.  So even if I argue deindustrialization of America and a disproportionate impact over the last 40 years which corresponds with the Civil Rights movement on uneducated blacks in poverty, there are significant statistical anomaly which cannot be simply explained away by poverty.  There is a nexus with many factors including the drug war, racism, exportation of low skill jobs, cultural rejection and empowerment, and the role of the family in America today.

I think Bill saying that folks need to stop having babies is a good starting point.  Children raising children does not work.  Poverty across America has folks living one paycheck from oblivion, and the idea of getting a check for a baby is counter productive, but what is the transition alternative to responsible parenthood.   How do we teach family skills in schools when 80% of the black community faces great familial challenges as fathers are absent from their children's lives and supporting those children becomes society's burden.  I do not see sincerity in problem solving where birth control is challenged, vocational training is abandoned, where schools who have zero tolerance policies since the 80s abandon black males by Junior high, where four million jobs remain unfilled in America today and the path out of poverty is a job.   Rather than generalizations lets start with real use of our capitalist system to train our population to take the technical jobs.  Lets get rid of the war on drugs, and take non violent black offenders who have created an illegal drug market to sustain urban existence in the void left by deindustrialization of America.   There are real solutions which are not part of dogma or political drama which can be worked on by folks.  We must first recognize the politics of racial divide and who that benefits.......without recognition of the same.....Bill is simply a mouthpiece for the oligarchy which has transferred wealth and created poverty.....attack the poverty, and you attack crime.   However, there will remain significant statistical anomalies which cannot be simply explained away by history, poverty, or circumstance.   Those battles will be much more difficult, but one step at a time.

All that to simply reiterate the problems. 2Seaoat, we know the problems, we know the solutions. Progressives on the other hand refuse to implement any solutions.

Not a single one of these race hustlers have EVER suggested real solutions. Rather they continue to promote the VICTIM philosophy thereby reassuring their followers that they are ENTITLED to their bad behavior BECAUSE they are victims.

Famous Race Hustlers who refuse to be part of the solution. President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Rev. Jerimiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Barney Franks, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….

"Leaders" are urging that people boycott Florida because of the Zimmerman decision and...vividly displaying their brilliance, "The Stand Your Ground Law". A law which had nothing whatsoever to do with the case. More stupidity in our Capital. We have protestors occupying the governors office in our Capitol building demanding a special session of our legislature to repeal the Stand your Ground Law. Costing the taxpayers about $20,000 to $30,000 per day for extra security.

They don't know what they're protesting, how will they EVER enact real solutions?

38Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE.  Listen up Obama! - Page 2 Empty memory fading?? 7/24/2013, 3:07 am

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There are no simple answers when dealing with Poverty and crime.  First, there is always some truth in every argument.  So even if I argue deindustrialization of America and a disproportionate impact over the last 40 years which corresponds with the Civil Rights movement on uneducated blacks in poverty, there are significant statistical anomaly which cannot be simply explained away by poverty.  There is a nexus with many factors including the drug war, racism, exportation of low skill jobs, cultural rejection and empowerment, and the role of the family in America today.

I think Bill saying that folks need to stop having babies is a good starting point.  Children raising children does not work.  Poverty across America has folks living one paycheck from oblivion, and the idea of getting a check for a baby is counter productive, but what is the transition alternative to responsible parenthood.   How do we teach family skills in schools when 80% of the black community faces great familial challenges as fathers are absent from their children's lives and supporting those children becomes society's burden.  I do not see sincerity in problem solving where birth control is challenged, vocational training is abandoned, where schools who have zero tolerance policies since the 80s abandon black males by Junior high, where four million jobs remain unfilled in America today and the path out of poverty is a job.   Rather than generalizations lets start with real use of our capitalist system to train our population to take the technical jobs.  Lets get rid of the war on drugs, and take non violent black offenders who have created an illegal drug market to sustain urban existence in the void left by deindustrialization of America.   There are real solutions which are not part of dogma or political drama which can be worked on by folks.  We must first recognize the politics of racial divide and who that benefits.......without recognition of the same.....Bill is simply a mouthpiece for the oligarchy which has transferred wealth and created poverty.....attack the poverty, and you attack crime.   However, there will remain significant statistical anomalies which cannot be simply explained away by history, poverty, or circumstance.   Those battles will be much more difficult, but one step at a time.

All that to simply reiterate the problems.  2Seaoat, we know the problems, we know the solutions.  Progressives on the other hand refuse to implement any solutions.

Not a single one of these race hustlers have EVER suggested real solutions.  Rather they continue to promote the VICTIM philosophy thereby reassuring their followers that they are ENTITLED to their bad behavior BECAUSE they are victims.

Famous Race Hustlers who refuse to be part of the solution.  President Barack Hussein Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Rev. Jerimiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Barney Franks, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod….

"Leaders" are urging that people boycott Florida because of the Zimmerman decision and...vividly displaying their brilliance, "The Stand Your Ground Law".  A law which had nothing whatsoever to do with the case.  More stupidity in our Capital.  We have protestors occupying the governors office in our Capitol building demanding a special session of our legislature to repeal the Stand your Ground Law.  Costing the taxpayers about $20,000 to $30,000 per day for extra security.

They don't know what they're protesting, how will they EVER enact real solutions?

What is comically pathetic is how all you frighty righties conveniently forget that 'Stand Your Ground' was Zimmerman's first defense. That is what he claimed to the Sanford Police, and they bought it. Zimmerman's defense team decided not to use the 'Stand Your Ground' in his trial. Your statement that the SYG law had nothing to do with this is patently false. But that is all you type: slanderous lies with a dash of racism thrown in just to remind everyone that you are just an old, white bigot from Leon County. Why we are so privileged that you come to pollute our forum, we may never know.
Thanks.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Absolutely true as well!  But like some said, it's a larger problem among blacks.

O'Reilly was blasted by some for putting the blame on women, but I say that women who put up with sorry men are a big part of the problem.  Too many women today expect so very little of men.  This whole women's lib/women's rights thing has brought women great gains in some areas, but great loss in other areas.   Women lost a lot when they were told and believed that they should be treated the same as men.  This, and the Great Society stuff, all was happening at the same time. This is old fashioned Neko speaking now.  What I see so many young women putting up with out of guys today...just makes me sad.  And then once in a while I see a good man (or what seems to be a good man) who cannot seem to get a good woman.  And I am just confused.  What?--do young women today not even know a good man when they see one?

Last edited by Nekochan on 7/24/2013, 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:Bill O'Reilly for more minority abortions!

What a clown ...

What exactly did you disagree with? His commentary was straight forward and accurate.

The truth hurts....

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

Regarding the stats, why do you think that is the case?  

Oh goodness be more specific.

Well, are the statistics skewed by some other variable, such as poverty?  Do you feel black people are biologically prone to violence?  Is there some lasting social engineering structure that we can attribute these statistics to?  I'm asking for your opinion on why the statistics are as you say they are.

You tell us... Mr. Moynihan.

I'll be happy to weigh in, though I asked Joani first.

2seaoat

All that to simply reiterate the problems

No, all that to say we must set new policy to reverse deindustrialization of America, we must stop the drug war, we must stop making criminals out of non violent drug offenses which limit employment of young black males, we need to be expanding vocational training and filling those 4 million unfilled America jobs, and finally we must not give incentives to birth out of wedlock.
We need to know that birth control is readily available to all citizens and that abortion as a means of birth control is simply not acceptable. We need to work for these real solutions which lift all people out of poverty and free of the cycle of poverty.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

Regarding the stats, why do you think that is the case?  

Oh goodness be more specific.

Well, are the statistics skewed by some other variable, such as poverty?  Do you feel black people are biologically prone to violence?  Is there some lasting social engineering structure that we can attribute these statistics to?  I'm asking for your opinion on why the statistics are as you say they are.

You tell us... Mr. Moynihan.

I'll be happy to weigh in, though I asked Joani first.  

Skewed data? Probably, if you don't consider all the factors leading to the reason for increased violence and crime. Is it just the black population, no. Is it just poverty, no. Major contributing factors; Loss of conventional family structure, yes. Loss of morality, yes. Absence of core values, yes. Lack of education, yes. Desire for instant gratification, yes. Drugs, yes. Higher percentage of mental illness and mental deficiencies, yes.

Are blacks biologically prone to violence....of course not.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Dreams said blacks think it's OK to hit people.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Many do. Is it biological, no. You figure it out.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Skewed data? Probably, if you don't consider all the factors leading to the reason for increased violence and crime. Is it just the black population, no. Is it just poverty, no. Major contributing factors;  Loss of conventional family structure, yes. Loss of morality, yes. Absence of core values, yes. Lack of education, yes. Desire for instant gratification, yes. Drugs, yes.  Higher percentage of mental illness and mental deficiencies, yes.

I would say it's a combination of omitted variables that skew the data and of course the fact that black people were enslaved for hundreds of years and it wasn't but a mere several generations ago that they were even allowed to vote or given many other basic rights in this country.  I think people often forget that it really wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things.  

Any attempts to address this are usually met with opposition that cites the very statistics that shed light on the underlying problem, oddly enough.

"White people don't force black people to have babies out of wedlock. That's a personal decision; a decision that has devastated millions of children and led to disaster both socially and economically."

Yes, Bill!  White people have nothing to do with this cultural phenomenon! He really hit the nail on the head, right guys?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Skewed data? Probably, if you don't consider all the factors leading to the reason for increased violence and crime. Is it just the black population, no. Is it just poverty, no. Major contributing factors;  Loss of conventional family structure, yes. Loss of morality, yes. Absence of core values, yes. Lack of education, yes. Desire for instant gratification, yes. Drugs, yes.  Higher percentage of mental illness and mental deficiencies, yes.

I would say it's a combination of omitted variables that skew the data and of course the fact that black people were enslaved for hundreds of years and it wasn't but a mere several generations ago that they were even allowed to vote or given many other basic rights in this country.  I think people often forget that it really wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things.  and how is that going to change?  73% of babies born out of wedlock? There is still a strong lack of desire to advance economically, socially and educationally ......even with all the resources available.

Any attempts to address this are usually met with opposition that cites the very statistics that shed light on the underlying problem, oddly enough.

"White people don't force black people to have babies out of wedlock. That's a personal decision; a decision that has devastated millions of children and led to disaster both socially and economically."

Yes, Bill!  White people have nothing to do with this cultural phenomenon!  He really hit the nail on the head, right guys?

It is going to take a desire for future generations to make their life and the life of their children better.  For many that desire is not there.....no goals and no direction. Just stuck and drowning in the past. You have to be willing to change. Some are many couldn't care less.

When you become a parent you will understand.....most responsible parents want their children do have as many advantages as possible in order to achieve a good life.

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Them and you apparently since you all think Zimmerman wasn't justified.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

As I understand from trial testimony, Zimmerman was taking lessons in MMA. One of the first things they teach is defensive posturing. GZ abandoned that in his effort to pull his gun. If he had gone turtle and waited for an opening to grab that punk and hug him down, he would have neutralized his aggressor and contained his "attack".

It's really not as complicated as we have been told. GZ wasn't interested in holding TM until LEO arrived. He did not want two stories involved in the investigation.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sir Loin wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

As I understand from trial testimony, Zimmerman was taking lessons in MMA.  One of the first things they teach is defensive posturing.  GZ abandoned that in his effort to pull his gun.  If he had gone turtle and waited for an opening to grab that punk and hug him down, he would have neutralized his aggressor and contained his "attack".  

It's really not as complicated as we have been told.  GZ wasn't interested in holding TM until LEO arrived.  He did not want two stories involved in the investigation.

You obviously didn't listen to all the testimony or you don't want to acknowledge the testimony of his instructor.

Another sock?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum