Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE. Listen up Obama!

+5
Nekochan
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Sal
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Markle

Markle

On Monday July 22, 2013 Bill O'Reilly again hit it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE.  EVEN Juan Williams, noted Progressive, had to admit he was right.

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama and the race problem

Published July 22, 2013 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

[...]

But here is the headline: young black men commit homicides at a rate 10 times greater than whites and Hispanics combined. When presented with damning evidence like that, and like the mini-holocaust in Chicago where hundreds of African-Americans are murdered each year the civil rights industry looks the other way or makes excuses. They blame guns, poor education, lack of jobs, rarely do they define the problem accurately. So here it is. The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the black precincts is the disintegration of the African-American family.

Right now about 73 percent of all black babies are born out of wedlock. That drives poverty. And the lack of involved fathers leads to young boys growing up resentful and unsupervised. When was the last time you saw a public service ad telling young black girls to avoid becoming pregnant? Has President Obama done such an ad? How about Jackson or Sharpton? Has the Congressional Black Caucus demanded an ad like that? How about the PC pundits who work for NBC News?

White people don't force black people to have babies out of wedlock. That's a personal decision; a decision that has devastated millions of children and led to disaster both socially and economically. So raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that; again, it is a personal decision.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2013/07/23/bill-oreilly-president-obama-and-race-problem#ixzz2ZtehyHWD

Listen to the entire video and see if ANY race hustler is speaking the truth.

Sal

Sal

Bill O'Reilly for more minority abortions!

What a clown ...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Bill O'Reilly for more minority abortions!

What a clown ...

What exactly did you disagree with? His commentary was straight forward and accurate.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

What a clown ...

What exactly did you disagree with? His commentary was straight forward and accurate.

The whole premise is laughable.

Black boys deserve to be profiled because they're all criminals, and the problem is horny black girls can't keep their knickers on.

That being the case, I'm sure Billo the Clown supports fully funding, and indeed expanding, Planned Parenthood using public revenues.

Amarite??

Who's with me?

lol

Last edited by Sal on 7/23/2013, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not me....I disagree with you. Many many many young black girls become baby momma's over and over again. It beats going to school or working. Getting paid to pro-create is the prize.

You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

Now before you start screaming racism...review the stats.

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What a clown ...

The whole premise is laughable.

Black boys deserve to be profiled because they're all criminals, and the problem is horny black girls can't keep their knickers on.

That being the case, I'm sure Billo the Clown supports fully funding, and indeed expanding, Planned Parenthood using public revenues.

Amarite??

Who's with me?

lol

Is it wrong to assess risk and plan accordingly? How about making decisions based on probabilities?

I know... I know... less is more... up is down... good is bad. I'm glad progressives weren't the first humans.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Not me....I disagree with you. Many many many young black girls become baby momma's over and over again. It beats going to school or working. Getting paid to pro-create is the prize.

You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

I enjoy how you and Billo both ignore the endemic and intractable poverty in the inner city black communities where violence is most prevalent.

Stats are just one of the many methods with which you try to camouflage your bigotry.

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Not me....I disagree with you. Many many many young black girls become baby momma's over and over again. It beats going to school or working. Getting paid to pro-create is the prize.

I enjoy how you and Billo both ignore the endemic and intractable poverty in the inner city black communities where violence is most prevalent.

Stats are just one of the many methods with which you try to camouflage your bigotry.

Why are they entrenched in prevalent poverty?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Stats remove every bit of credibility from your argument.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Because their children aren't hungry enough?

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Because their children aren't hungry enough?

Sad... you don't give a damn? Seriously... why do you think it's the case?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

Regarding the stats, why do you think that is the case?

Sal wrote:

Tell us why there is "intractable poverty"?

Do the african americans not have access to grants and scholarships that the whites have to attend school and better their life?
Do they not have access to birth control that the whites have? What is it that makes them not be able to succeed nowdays?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You have not said one word about the young black thugs, gang-bangers and thieves that create the image that causes suspicion and fear....that fear is not limited to just non-blacks. There are many blacks, especially elderly blacks, that are forced to live in bad areas prone to violence. They live everyday in fear.....and no one cares enough to do something about it. It is something you seem to ignore!

Oh goodness be more specific.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Well, are the statistics skewed by some other variable, such as poverty?  Do you feel black people are biologically prone to violence?  Is there some lasting social engineering structure that we can attribute these statistics to?  I'm asking for your opinion on why the statistics are as you say they are.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:

Do the african americans not have access to grants and scholarships that the whites have to attend school and better their life?
Do they not have access to birth control that the whites have? What is it that makes them not be able to succeed nowdays?

I'm not sure what is the cause of your "Change" but I'm impressed. Many of the things Ive seen you say lately I have and others have said on this forum many times and you would come back and call us racist.

I thank the person who removed your blinders.

Welcome to the real world.

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Well, are the statistics skewed by some other variable, such as poverty?  Do you feel black people are biologically prone to violence?  Is there some lasting social engineering structure that we can attribute these statistics to?  I'm asking for your opinion on why the statistics are as you say they are.

You tell us... Mr. Moynihan.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

lol

. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:

I'm not sure what is the cause of your "Change" but I'm impressed. Many of the things Ive seen you say lately I have and others have said on this forum many times and you would come back and call us racist.

You are mistaken. I am not anywhere close to being a republican and I have not called anyone a racist unless they deserved it. I still believe in helping the poor and that healthcare is a right. There are black people who are discriminated against everyday, however; that has nothing to do w/ blacks having children in single family homes where they can't afford them and are living on govt. assistance. Sal says they are impoverished but the opportunities these days are out there more so than any other time in this country. All they have to do is make an effort rather than succumbing to cultural influences.

boards of FL wrote:

It is a cultural influence.

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

lol

I hope others know that reference... perhaps that report will validate their ignorance.

Dreamsglore wrote:
. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:

You are mistaken. I am not anywhere close to being a republican and I have not called anyone a racist unless they deserved it. I still believe in helping the poor and that healthcare is a right. There are black people who are discriminated against everyday, however; that has nothing to do w/ blacks having children in single family homes where they can't afford them and are living on govt. assistance. Sal says they are impoverished but the opportunities these days are out there more so than any other time in this country. All they have to do is make an effort rather than succumbing to cultural influences.

LOL

I would never in a million years call you a republican, that wasnt my intention. But sorry darlin, the spill you beena spillin as of late aint your typical liberal mantra. Now I dont know if you really feel what you are saying, or perhaps its important to you to stay in clique. Doesnt matter to me one bit. I found it humorous you disagreeing with boards and sal and oats on thier very liberal stance of a certain issue. That I happen to agree with you on btw. Hell froze over LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Take care

Dreamy was never a party tow imo. There were and are times we will never agree... but she is not intractable.

What she is defending imo is simple logic... that being practical thinking. We all should be looking at solutions.

Not necessarily govt solutions... perhaps social solutions... the current path is anti-productive.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Boards, I don't think it has to do with race. I think if the tables were reversed and whites or Hispanics or anyone had been enslaved and then later horribly discriminated against, and then later the country had tried to right all the wrongs and evils by pushing them into a state of being on welfare...we'd have the same results.   It's human nature, it's not racial.

When it's more profitable and you get more benefits to be an unwed mother than you do to go out and work your butt off...there is a problem.

. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
. wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:

LOL

I would never in a million years call you a republican, that wasnt my intention. But sorry darlin, the spill you beena spillin as of late aint your typical liberal mantra. Now I dont know if you really feel what you are saying, or perhaps its important to you to stay in clique. Doesnt matter to me one bit. I found it humorous you disagreeing with boards and sal and oats on thier very liberal stance of a certain issue. That I happen to agree with you on btw. Hell froze over LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Take care

It had nothing to do w/ politics or race at all. It had to do w/ logic and common sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum