Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is Seaoat?

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Hospital Bob
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Floridatexan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 1:24 am

2seaoat

Get yourself some good drugs, Seaoat. Even illegal ones if your doctor can't prescribe you decent relief.

I am not much for pain killer drugs unless absolutely the pain is unbearable. The docs were shocked that I was not taking my pain pills after I was released from the lung removal. It is not that I am some tough guy, but I have business responsibilities which require a clear head. However, after I returned to work way too early after the lung removal, and again insisting not to take the pain pills, I found myself at a red light on a road which used to be one way five years ago, but had been converted to a two way road. People were honking at me as I had crossed over into the other lane and was waiting for the light to turn green. The folks who wanted to turn right were looking me right in the face and flipping me off as I sat in the car looking at folks who did not seem real friendly. I was in shock from the pain levels and I realized that what I was doing was dangerous to innocent people and when doctors give you instructions......well you should follow them. I went home and did not go into the office for two weeks.

77Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 1:38 am

2seaoat wrote:Thank you for your concern. I am having some health issues while traveling to say goodbyes to family members in AZ. I am used to sleeping in two lazy boys and we have been spending nights in hotels where I have been sleeping on regular beds. I try to prop pillows up to allow me to sleep with my head elevated and no direct pressure on the liver which is located on your right side. Evidently the tumors have advanced enough that during the night I was rolling over on my right side with my full weight on the tumors which is different than how I normally sleep. I have been experiencing some pain levels which I was not prepared for on this trip. I do not anticipate an immediate exit. This will be slow, and up to the last week my pain was in the 2-3 range of slight discomfort. After they took the lung out and during kidney stone attacks, I would say the pain level is an 8. I think what caught me off guard was a sudden jump to about a 4-5 pain level which does not go away and does not find me able to spend much time on the computer.

I hope I will be able to describe the beauty of this great nation, as we traveled the heartland to phoenix where I am visiting my mother and brother and saying some goodbyes. I anticipate making to at least this fall, but I will be meeting with doctors to review my cat scans and blood tests when I return to chicago after AZ. Thank you again for you concerns and I will try to give an update next friday when I return to more comfortable computing

Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKASREErMJO8od3eeiJmOsyORoTg0X93xiMjmmx2wHEieFmEYi

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqu9qhBHWNs

Smile

78Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 2:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good to see you post Mr. Oat we were all getting worried we might not get to tell you what insensitive jerks we were...I will go first...thanks for being here all this time and letting us see your side of things from your knowledge and experience..it means a lot to me....I hope you continue for many thousands of more posts.....

79Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 2:13 am

Yep, look forward to more posts...even if I disagree.

80Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 3:09 am

good... I hope you can enjoy the rest of your visit.

81Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 3:26 am

2seaoat wrote:Thank you for your concern. I am having some health issues while traveling to say goodbyes to family members in AZ. I am used to sleeping in two lazy boys and we have been spending nights in hotels where I have been sleeping on regular beds. I try to prop pillows up to allow me to sleep with my head elevated and no direct pressure on the liver which is located on your right side. Evidently the tumors have advanced enough that during the night I was rolling over on my right side with my full weight on the tumors which is different than how I normally sleep. I have been experiencing some pain levels which I was not prepared for on this trip. I do not anticipate an immediate exit. This will be slow, and up to the last week my pain was in the 2-3 range of slight discomfort. After they took the lung out and during kidney stone attacks, I would say the pain level is an 8. I think what caught me off guard was a sudden jump to about a 4-5 pain level which does not go away and does not find me able to spend much time on the computer.

I hope I will be able to describe the beauty of this great nation, as we traveled the heartland to phoenix where I am visiting my mother and brother and saying some goodbyes. I anticipate making to at least this fall, but I will be meeting with doctors to review my cat scans and blood tests when I return to chicago after AZ. Thank you again for you concerns and I will try to give an update next friday when I return to more comfortable computing

So glad to see you comment. We may disagree on things but I really do wish you well.

Get better soon seaoat. oh and dont be so stubborn to not take the pain meds to where you loose a moment of joy to pain at this point. Use whatever is at your disposal to comfort and increase your daily hapiness. < this is just a little recommendation to think about.

anyway. Im sorry for being an asshole to you and please get well soon.

Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Hug10

82Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 5:27 am

It's good to hear from you and I'm glad that you're spending some time with your family, SO. Be well and look forward to hearing from you soon.

83Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 7:55 am

@ Mr Oats
Thank you for checking in. Are you planing on returning to the Pensacola area? Your friends here on the forum would like for you to attend a Blue Wahoo Baseball game at our expense. It will be done so that your anonymity remains intact. We would like you to seriously consider the offer. It is a offer from all of us. Take care and think about it..

84Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/12/2013, 2:54 am

2seaoat

@ Mr Oats
Thank you for checking in. Are you planing on returning to the Pensacola area? Your friends here on the forum would like for you to attend a Blue Wahoo Baseball game at our expense. It will be done so that your anonymity remains intact. We would like you to seriously consider the offer. It is a offer from all of us. Take care and think about it..

I still have a great deal of unfinished business in Pensacola, and a house to sell in SR county which I am now renting because I am up near Chicago getting treated. I will make a game this year if I can figure a way to travel without the pressure on my liver. I will see in a couple days when I return to Chicago area......if I can somehow sleep in an upright position.....I will probably be good to see some baseball games this spring, but if the pain continues.....well I might try my beach chair which is like a lazy boy, and bring that with me and put a comforter on the chair.....we will see.

85Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/12/2013, 3:34 am

Praying for you brother.

86Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/12/2013, 4:51 am

The offer will remain open. If you chose, we can make it happen. Take care.

87Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/12/2013, 1:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Praying for you brother.

Dittos....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

88Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/12/2013, 6:37 pm

Jake92

seaoat, IF you need it, I have a scooter you can borrow when you get back. It works and I can deliver it to you along with ramps to get it into the back of a van or pick-up. Just let me know if you need it..

89Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/13/2013, 7:10 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:@ Mr Oats

Maybe we could drop him out of a plane over the stadium without a parachute instead. I'd be more than happy to pay for the one way plane ticket myself & we could engage in side bets on what part of the ball field he would land in.

90Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/13/2013, 7:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

BP wrote:

Maybe we could drop him out of a plane over the stadium without a parachute instead. I'd be more than happy to pay for the one way plane ticket myself & we could engage in side bets on what part of the ball field he would land in.

Now there's an odd comment. You want to murder someone for no reason and then you want us all to wager on it.
I've seen some doozies but that post takes bizarre to new levels.

91Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/13/2013, 7:21 pm

Another shit stirrer... great.

92Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/13/2013, 7:52 pm

Bob wrote:
BP wrote:

Now there's an odd comment. You want to murder someone for no reason and then you want us all to wager on it.

NO more bizarre than Seaoat accusing me of being Sean Dugas aka X pnj employee.

Murder? No way!. If Seaoat flapped his arms really fast, I'm sure he would land safely.

93Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/13/2013, 8:12 pm

BP wrote:
Bob wrote:
BP wrote:

Murder? No way!. If Seaoat flapped his arms really fast, I'm sure he would land safely.

what the hell is wrong with you? guess you had to slip your sock on to come and offer your hate filled murder offering to a dying man. or did you just get out of jail and couldnt wait to come offer that tid bit of shit?

bring it on Butt Poker.

[img]Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Xenapu10[/img]

94Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/13/2013, 10:05 pm

Chrissy wrote:
BP wrote:
Bob wrote:
BP wrote:

what the hell is wrong with you? guess you had to slip your sock on to come and offer your hate filled murder offering to a dying man. or did you just get out of jail and couldnt wait to come offer that tid bit of shit?

bring it on Butt Poker.

Another chrissy fit of rage I see. Are you snorting spice with wtm again?

95Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/14/2013, 7:36 am

BP wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
BP wrote:
Bob wrote:
BP wrote:

bring it on Butt Poker.

you obviously havnt been paying attention. my comment to you was nothing near a chrissy fit.

and i wouldnt do shit with wtm much less take drugs. i dont do drugs. im a good citizen. i also dont recommend tossing sick old dying men from planes either.

so shit in your mouth.

96Where is Seaoat? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/14/2013, 10:43 am

Chrissy wrote:
BP wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
BP wrote:
Bob wrote:
BP wrote:

bring it on Butt Poker.

you obviously havnt been paying attention. my comment to you was nothing near a chrissy fit.

and i wouldnt do shit with wtm much less take drugs. i dont do drugs. im a good citizen. i also dont recommend tossing sick old dying men from planes either.

so shit in your mouth.

Try an have a spice free Valentine's Day ok. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum