Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct? Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda? I report, you decide.

+4
cool1
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

My opinion is...

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_lcap27%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_lcap33%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_lcap0%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_lcap40%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. I_vote_rcap 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is not a "rhetorical poll".  It's a sincere attempt to get the hay down to where us goats can get at it.

As you can see,  Seaoat has now turned into a one-man obama fan club.

I think either one of two things is occurring here.

1.  As Chrissy put's it (albeit in rather crude terms),  seaoat is now "sucking on obama's ding dong".

OR

2.  seaoat is instead like a tv evangelist who doesn't believe his own bs.  And he's put up all these "obama is our saviour who has fixed everything in life" threads to parody the hundreds of "obama is a muslim commie antichrist who is ruining our lives" threads to show the authors of all those threads how over-the-top they are.

I honestly don't know which.  So I decided to put up this poll to "ask the audience" (as they say on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire").
So I've reported (in a fair and balanced way) and now you will be the "decider" like bush.

Last edited by Bob on 1/7/2014, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good morning, Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Good morning to you too,  Joani.  It's 19 degrees as we speak and I'm freezing my ding dong off.  I wish I was down there with Chrissy where it's about 70 degrees.  Chrissy got one thing right.  I am a "dumbass" because if I wasn't I would be down there too.  lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal almost hit the freezing mark, it is 34° in Tampa.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it's 34 in Tampa where Sal is, I guess we can kiss the oranges goodbye.

By the way, Chrissy,  if I get in the car right now and head south down to Ft. Myers can you put me and my ding dong up at your place for a few days?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:If it's 34 in Tampa where Sal is,  I guess we can kiss the oranges goodbye.

By the way, Chrissy,  if I get in the car right now and head south down to Ft. Myers can you put me and my ding dong up at your place for a few days?

I can guarantee you, Chrissy's door will be open.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was listening to Limbaugh yesterday. And he was going on and on about the cold temps.
He said the mainstream media is trying to convince us this cold weather is being caused by global warming but it's all just a load of crap.

Firstly, I've been watching the mainstream media and I aint heard it say that.
But regardless if Limbaugh just made that up or not, what's your opinion?
Is this being caused by climate change? Or is it just the usual cold weather?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I was listening to Limbaugh yesterday.  And he was going on and on about the cold temps.
He said the mainstream media is trying to convince us this cold weather is being caused by global warming but it's all just a load of crap.

Firstly,  I've been watching the mainstream media and I aint heard it say that.
But regardless if Limbaugh just made that up or not,  what's your opinion?
Is this being caused by climate change?  Or is it just the usual cold weather?

It's our usual cold weather snap...

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:If it's 34 in Tampa where Sal is,  I guess we can kiss the oranges goodbye.

34 is not a problem.

It'll just make the oranges and strawberries sweeter.

Below 30 for more than an hour or so is a big problem.

It is caused by cold air coming from the North. Happens every year. It is called winter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Donald weighs in.

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. Trump10

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/statuses/418542137899491328

cool1

cool1

I agree this global warming crap is BS--- Mad

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

watch the video on this page

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Alberta+hamlet+coldest+place+Earth+Friday+with+video/9257846/story.html#ooid=YzZDQ4aTr_WvVGcDiIeoqX0XHMgaPvJ2

cool1

cool1

WoW I didn't know that ---on the news this morning some guy off Woodbine road - I think that's Pace has a snow machine going  Laughing 

I never knew hot water could do that wow-- Shocked 

Its cold here today but not as cold as you are. its 49 today with a high of 55. It will be back in the 70's tommrow.

Sorry to disapoint Joanie, and as much as I pride myself to always be "charitable" I dont think it would be safe for you and me to be in the same house. If you were homeless though Id help you find a warm place. Thats the best I can offer.

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS91Oc3TipcHJ_OySFobBZFBw8th0cs7q2X0VHK_Tm30zwEtCNw

It was -22 wind chill factor here in west central Iowa again yesterday afternoon and probably be at least that again today.

I'm seriously thinking of investing in Huskies and parkas.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwo0mCCtgN8

Smile 

2seaoat

I am driving to Marco island for a couple weeks......I was going to try to golf, but I fell when my foot gave out and broke my right ring finger. I have a splint on it but hope in a week to try 18 holes.....I might get more strokes.

Markle

Markle

Like peaches, oranges need a certain number of really cold days for them to develop their best flavor.  Too much and they freeze.  Usually they'll sprinkle with water to keep them warm enough.

It's nearly 6:00 pm in Tallahassee and the temperature is dropping again.  It got up to about 34 or 35 degrees.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I was listening to Limbaugh yesterday.  And he was going on and on about the cold temps.

Firstly,  I've been watching the mainstream media and I aint heard it say that.
But regardless if Limbaugh just made that up or not,  what's your opinion?
Is this being caused by climate change?  Or is it just the usual cold weather?

Charlie Rose was going on with an "expert" about how this was the result of Global Warming.

Others have as well, even the ship of fools who were stuck in the ice going to Antarctica said they were going to plant trees to cover the "cost" of the carbon footprint used to rescue all those global warming scientists.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Bob wrote:watch the video on this page

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Alberta+hamlet+coldest+place+Earth+Friday+with+video/9257846/story.html#ooid=YzZDQ4aTr_WvVGcDiIeoqX0XHMgaPvJ2

I had a garden hose bust over night and had these ice covered things to look at in the morning.

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. DSC_0061-fix-72dpi_zpse28fc969

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. DSC_0060-fix-72dpi_zps50fb584a

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. DSC_0050-fix-72dpi_zps55575402

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. DSC_0057-fix-72dpi_zpsc6c212bd

I have to say, in all honesty, that the liberal glee involved in the so-called global warming/climate change topic is concerning. When the libtards fixate on something like this you know there is an undercover/silent agenda. Following the money alone and you have to start asking serious questions. And the libtards don't want that.

2seaoat wrote:I am driving to Marco island for a couple weeks......I was going to try to golf, but I fell when my foot gave out and broke my right ring finger.  I have a splint on it but hope in a week to try 18 holes.....I might get more strokes.

you can buy me dinner when you get here and we can talk about your behavior on the forum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The fact that Chrissy now lives down there just made me think about something.
Remember when amway went postal on the pnj forum and as a result many of us went to the Ft. Myers paper and the Ft. Myers people started posting on PNJ and the whole thing got ugly? lol

I had completely forgotten all about that until this. And it went on for a long time. I wish I could remember those poster names in Ft. Myers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing i do remember is several of those dudes referred to Ft. Myers as "Chiggertown" like it's a nickname known to the locals down there.

Later when a friend moved from Ft. Walton to Naples I told him "if you really wanta impress your neighbors down there call the place "Chiggertown" because that's something only known to locals".
He did just that.  And then he came back and told me  "they had no clue what I was talking about".  I felt so stupid.  lol

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:This is not a "rhetorical poll".  It's a sincere attempt to get the hay down to where us goats can get at it.

1.  As Chrissy put's it (albeit in rather crude terms),  seaoat is now "sucking on obama's ding dong".

OR

2.  seaoat is instead like a tv evangelist who doesn't believe his own bs.  And he's put up all these "obama is our saviour who has fixed everything in life" threads to parody the hundreds of "obama is a muslim commie antichrist who is ruining our lives" threads to show the authors of all those threads how over-the-top they are.

I honestly don't know which.  So I decided to put up this poll to "ask the audience" (as they say on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire").
So I've reported (in a fair and balanced way) and now you will be the "decider" like bush.

Your pol would NOT let me vote on all four. Noe I'm pissed.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:This is not a "rhetorical poll".  It's a sincere attempt to get the hay down to where us goats can get at it.

OR

Your pol would NOT let me vote on all four. Noe I'm pissed.

You should go over to his house and force him to make you chicken in dumplings for that  Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum