Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is Seaoat?

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Hospital Bob
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Floridatexan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 1:26 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Fair website says the fairgrounds moved to Mobile Hgwy in 68.

It also reveals this...

The first Fair (1935) was held at Cervantes Street and Pace Boulevard. From there it moved to the corner of Garden Street and Pace Boulevard. In 1940, the Fair purchased its first permanent location on Pottery Plant Road, later known as Fairfield Drive.

I never knew where it was before it was located at Fairfield and Texar.

52Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 1:31 pm

Ok, I'll post here, even though Bob started a thread elsewhere...

I remember hopping the fence at the Fairfield location... Along with 500 of my closest friends.

53Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 1:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:I think they are talking about where Builders Square was located.

Tell me if I remember right. What I remember is the fairgrounds was located in the property that is now east of where Fairfield and Texar come together (on the south side of Fairfield). The property in that peninsula between the two roads.
Builders Square was across the street from that on the north side of Fairfield.
Did the fairgrounds property straddle Fairfield and was it on both sides of it?

54Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 1:35 pm

Jake92

Did you ever try Chantix?? It helped me quit over 3 yrs ago. I still have some if you need it.. You should check with your dr first though..

55Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 1:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sorry i got the threads mixed up. I've got too many open tabs with the forum threads in them.

56Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:08 pm

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Come walk Sunday if you can.

We have rearranged our schedule to make it. Dadgum 60% chance of rain on Sunday. I hope that's for later in the day.

I'm gonna try to go to Chrissy's tree today (while the sun is shining) and make a panoramic photo.

Chrissy hugs for you.

Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Hugs

as far as this thread is going. I cant keep going down the path its starting to seem like a ulogy. and Im going to try and keep faith for a while longer he is going to be ok.

Ya'll enjoy the day. Im going out to eat.

57Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:10 pm

Jake92

Chrissy, please come walk with us Sunday morning!!!

58Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

[quote="Joanimaroni"]
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:All I can say is I am glad I don't have any addictions....

Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Liar10

We know about your little dark secret......

Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Chocoh10

LOL!!! I am busted.... I actually have cut way back on my sugar and candy intake. It is about half what it was just 3-months ago. My daughter gave me a box (24 count) of Christopher's Big Cherry bars for Christmas (can't buy them in Florida), and those would have already been gone by now. I figure the box will last me several months now.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

59Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:17 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy is living in south florida, Jake.

60Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jake92 wrote:Did you ever try Chantix?? It helped me quit over 3 yrs ago. I still have some if you need it.. You should check with your dr first though..
My doctor actually recommended it not long ago, Jake. But it's fairly expensive and I'm too cheap to buy it without being sure it would help me.
If you really have some leftover that you would donate to my cause that would be wonderful. That way I could know if it's going to help me before I spend money.
I'll be at the walk tomorrow morning.

61Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:27 pm

Jake92

I'll bring them with me..

62Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 2:29 pm

Jake92

Bob wrote:Chrissy is living in south florida, Jake.

I didn't know that.. I thought she was local.. She's still welcome though..

63Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 6:18 pm

Jake92 wrote:Chrissy, please come walk with us Sunday morning!!!

Jake I would if I was still there.

Youre going to be walking in Chrissy's old stompin grounds.

I used to park my boat down on tree #3 and sit there sometimes during the sunset run, with my boat radio up and beer in hand half dressed cheering the crowd as they ran on.

My boat was home to many a kids in the neighborhood. they would play with my kids jumping up and down. sometimes I would take them for rides.

The navy personel became acustom to me. They have screamed at me from shore and the bridge with the big horn lol ....I once got stranded on the golf court navy side till the middle of the night. Thank god for cell phones. I can thank my dont put floats on my crab trap neighbor for that $2000. bit of fun.

I became very depressed during the oil spill and left the area and have often bitched that I made a mistake by doing so.

Some people here think i am mean, but I would often take my old boat out and seek stranded fancy boats or anyone and pull them in for free. I called it pay it forward moments. Even the navy coast gaurd guys would come talk to me, and when I was drunk around there, they would say, go dock it.

I gave my boat away to a man dying from cancer before I moved down here.

The family I got it from and gave it back to for free are very big fisher tornament family there. When I come to visit and I will, I can have a boat any time i wish.

two of my best freinds in th whole world live in pcola. One of them right where you are going to walk. She is such a good freind that when I got sent for a work trip to california, she went with me, and we PARTIED.

I love the area and the people there. many here on this forum do not like me. But thats ok. There are people who love me for who i am. and that place is a very special place. And when I get done doing what I got to do in my life, I may retire there, right next to my very best of friends in the whole world. I love you

The dolphins.

64Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 6:27 pm

Chrissy wrote:

I used to park my boat down on tree #3 and sit there sometimes during the sunset run, with my boat radio up and beer in hand half dressed cheering the crowd as they ran on. The dolphins.

Chrissy, I posted that picture on the Navy Point Adventure thread.

'taint perfect, especially when you merge 8-10 photos together, but I hope it will bring back memories.

Eric

65Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 6:43 pm

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I used to park my boat down on tree #3 and sit there sometimes during the sunset run, with my boat radio up and beer in hand half dressed cheering the crowd as they ran on. The dolphins.

Chrissy, I posted that picture on the Navy Point Adventure thread.

'taint perfect, especially when you merge 8-10 photos together, but I hope it will bring back memories.

Eric

I will go look.

whatever it looks like. Just know this. You touched my heart with just doing it. for that I am grateful.

as you can see, I have so many wonderful memories from there. It makes me tear up actually. I remmeber the time when i first saw the runners coming and I was getting off the pontoon with a 12 pack in my crazy chrissy shorts lol... i was like wtf, where did all these people come from and why are they here...lmao. It was that moment that I decided to bug the sunset runners for a few years till I moved.

When i moved there it was a few days before my 40th bday. I have a story for that. but I will save it for the pics you posted.

seaoat needs to get his ass back here. I miss him so much and I worry so much and now im going to cry. im really upset about seaoat. im not going to let go.

i hate this about online friendships. people need to make arrangments. and not be left wondering.

If I die, ive told my gf to come tell you all, not that all would care. but its horrible feeling not knowing.

He said he would eventually tell us who he is. I know he is going to come back and tell at least one trust worthy person. He can tell his wife to come tell us.

This is not just a average any people place. Where strangers come and go with out any emotions. We have stuck with each other for years and years, thick and thin and game after game. and life story after another.

I have said it before and i willsay it again. The reason I cant leave is because i love you all. the left, the right, the middle ones.

all of you have made me look into myself and think and grow. ALL of you. even dreamsgalore has made me think.

I really need seaoat to come back

I really need for us to look at each other differently

66Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 7:00 pm

What you really need to do is stop drinking and posting when you get sentimental then turn back into your old nasty self when you're sober.

67Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 7:17 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:What you really need to do is stop drinking and posting when you get sentimental then turn back into your old nasty self when you're sober.

dreams, I have some news for you.

Im not a mean person.

My heart is real and in it does not lie.

What I really need to do is try and figure out how to deal with heartless cold people such as yourself. and Im not really good at that other than being angry and lashing out.

Do you ever think you can stop being such a bitch all the time?

Im sure there must be something you and i can agree on. This hatefulness between us is not good for us or anyone else here.

Couldnt you possibly agree to stop belittling me, if so, I am sure I could stop kicking your ass.

68Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 7:24 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:What you really need to do is stop drinking and posting when you get sentimental then turn back into your old nasty self when you're sober.

Im not a mean person.

What I really need to do is try and figure out how to deal with heartless cold people such as yourself. and Im not really good at that other than being angry and lashing out.

Im sure there must be something you and i can agree on. This hatefulness between us is not good for us or anyone else here.

Couldnt you possibly agree to stop belittling me, if so, I am sure I could stop kicking your ass.

You're not in the real world,are you? You just went on another thread unprovoked and started calling me disgusting. I guess you think nobody sees you doing that . My question is what the hell is wrong w/ you? Is it the alcohol or are you that mentally disturbed? You keep on making an ass of out yourself... so maybe it's both?

69Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 7:48 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Im not a mean person.

You're not in the real world,are you? You just went on another thread unprovoked and started calling me disgusting. I guess you think nobody sees you doing that . My question is what the hell is wrong w/ you? Is it the alcohol or are you that mentally disturbed? You keep on making an ass of out yourself... so maybe it's both?

ok dreams

im mentally disturbed. This world doesnt suit me. does that make you happy?

Is that what you need to feel "Justified"?

Im weak.

I have a lot of bad things about me

I have a lot of good things about me too. Like my heart

My heart is probaly the best thing about me imho

I could be wrong though, im often wrong too

I only now one thing dreams for sure. and thats at the end of the day, I have to live with my doings and i need to be ok with what i have done on this earth to others and for others.

I dont hate you btw. You have been a real eye opener for me.

I can only hope that you could open your heart enough to allow me to excist along with you.

Do you think that would be possible?

or should we stay pocessed with these online fairy tailed personalities that which mean nothing?

Because i dont think I can do it any longer. I think I need to just be me and if your not ok with that. im sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwzeVTSUHgk

70Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/10/2013, 3:30 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seriously, though. Has anyone heard from this guy?

71Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/10/2013, 3:39 am

boards of FL wrote:Seriously, though. Has anyone heard from this guy?

Nope.

72Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/10/2013, 8:28 am

boards of FL wrote:Seriously, though. Has anyone heard from this guy?

Will you send him a email, just to check on him?

73Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 12:57 am

Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtIh7hEV_uisbRYI2zAa24IT_YFtuIk_wYE7ynbaydnIYMwdKc

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5fuP3teihg

Smile

74Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 1:11 am

2seaoat

Thank you for your concern. I am having some health issues while traveling to say goodbyes to family members in AZ. I am used to sleeping in two lazy boys and we have been spending nights in hotels where I have been sleeping on regular beds. I try to prop pillows up to allow me to sleep with my head elevated and no direct pressure on the liver which is located on your right side. Evidently the tumors have advanced enough that during the night I was rolling over on my right side with my full weight on the tumors which is different than how I normally sleep. I have been experiencing some pain levels which I was not prepared for on this trip. I do not anticipate an immediate exit. This will be slow, and up to the last week my pain was in the 2-3 range of slight discomfort. After they took the lung out and during kidney stone attacks, I would say the pain level is an 8. I think what caught me off guard was a sudden jump to about a 4-5 pain level which does not go away and does not find me able to spend much time on the computer.

I hope I will be able to describe the beauty of this great nation, as we traveled the heartland to phoenix where I am visiting my mother and brother and saying some goodbyes. I anticipate making to at least this fall, but I will be meeting with doctors to review my cat scans and blood tests when I return to chicago after AZ. Thank you again for you concerns and I will try to give an update next friday when I return to more comfortable computing

75Where is Seaoat? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/11/2013, 1:16 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Get yourself some good drugs, Seaoat. Even illegal ones if your doctor can't prescribe you decent relief.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum