Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is Seaoat?

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
Jake92
Hospital Bob
Sal
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Floridatexan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Where is Seaoat? Empty Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 1:42 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Does anyone here know him personally?

2Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 1:49 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Does anyone here know him personally?

Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing him lately (on here).

I hope he is okay.

3Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 1:52 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hope he is alright and has just been busy.

4Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 1:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He said the other day he was going back to Chicago....and he was posting with Dreams several days ago about Hillary lying on her resume.

5Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 1:59 pm

Sal

Sal

Last I saw of him was Sunday when I was ribbing him about his Super Bowl prediction, which, of course, was wrong.

All the best, Mr. Oats!

6Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 4:58 pm

Ya... He was on sunday. Prolly not feeling well... give him a few days to get his piss and vinegar level back up.

7Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 5:04 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

All the best, Mr. Oats!
Amen

8Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/5/2013, 6:01 pm

I concur that I last remember seeing him post late on Superbowl Sunday and that I recall him having said that he was heading up to Chicago (I believe for medical appointment/s).

Anyhow, I do hope that he is just as fine as frog hair!

alien

^
|
|
Closest to a froggy I could get here. :]

9Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/6/2013, 9:05 am

Maybe he's upset he didnt pick the superbowl? and he doesnt want to show up so everyone can rag him and remind him that if they want to win a bet in sports, they just pick the oposit of him. Laughing

Or maybe he's feeling down. If so, I hope he feels better soon. I just said a little prayer for him just in case.

10Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/6/2013, 4:08 pm

Chrissy wrote:Maybe he's upset he didnt pick the superbowl? and he doesnt want to show up so everyone can rag him and remind him that if they want to win a bet in sports, they just pick the oposit of him. Laughing

Or maybe he's feeling down. If so, I hope he feels better soon. I just said a little prayer for him just in case.

I've been sending up good thoughts for him as well, Chrissy... Just in case. I love you

But I do think he'd mentioned a trip to Chicago and that's where he is this week, although I'm not 100% sure.

11Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 6:30 pm

Okay, now I'm starting to get a little worried. Anyone know how long SO generally stays in Chicago when he goes up there??

12Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 6:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He posts from there, sometimes.

13Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 6:38 pm

Im scared. pale

I shouldnt have been so hard on him. I feel guilty.

Sometimes I think about that with some of us not getting along and if something happened. I guess some people might have it in them to just be like "good riddance". Im not. This bothers me.

I really really hope he is ok and if he is having a bad spell I pray to God he pulls through.

14Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 6:42 pm

Jake92

I hope he posts or gets home soon too...

15Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 6:57 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I sure hope he's alright.

16Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 7:13 pm

Chrissy wrote:Im scared. pale

I shouldnt have been so hard on him. I feel guilty.

Sometimes I think about that with some of us not getting along and if something happened. I guess some people might have it in them to just be like "good riddance". Im not. This bothers me.

I really really hope he is ok and if he is having a bad spell I pray to God he pulls through.

Don't be so rough on yourself, Chrissy. He knows we play hardball here, and he's tough and can take it. Plus, he knows you care... trust me. I love you

17Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 7:20 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

He's probably irritated the hell out of most of us on here at one time or another but I think all of us wish him the best.

18Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 9:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat is a man of impeccable character. I would defy any of us to find out we were dying of a terminal illness, acknowledge this to all of us on the forum, and then carry on like it was inconsequential in their life.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

19Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 9:32 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Seaoat is a man of impeccable character. I would defy any of us to find out we were dying of a terminal illness, acknowledge this to all of us on the forum, and then carry on like it was inconsequential in their life.
That's the thing that makes him such a special person to me too. He never expressed to us one word of feeling sorry for himself or "why me?" or any of the stuff I feel certain I'm going to be feeling and probably saying if and when it happens to me. He was able to make the most of his life even after finding himself in such a predicament.
That's courage that I have so much respect for because I'm totally lacking in it. But after reading some of the stuff he wrote a while back I told myself that if and when it does happen to me, I then want to remember his courage and hopefully that will give me some too. I don't have very many heroes to look up to. But he is definitely one of the few.
If his condition has worsened or if he's passed away and that means we won't be able to read his words any longer, we just need to keep thinking about the courage he already showed us and what a remarkable and memorable thing it was to be able to witness it.

20Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 9:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't think I've ever wanted to send either a get well note or a sympathy note any more than I want to do now. And be able to try to express my feelings when I do.
That's one of the drawbacks we have with this "family" we've become. That we don't know how to make that happen.

21Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 10:14 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Seaoat is a man of impeccable character. I would defy any of us to find out we were dying of a terminal illness, acknowledge this to all of us on the forum, and then carry on like it was inconsequential in their life.
That's the thing that makes him such a special person to me too. He never expressed to us one word of feeling sorry for himself or "why me?" or any of the stuff I feel certain I'm going to be feeling and probably saying if and when it happens to me. He was able to make the most of his life even after finding himself in such a predicament.
That's courage that I have so much respect for because I'm totally lacking in it. But after reading some of the stuff he wrote a while back I told myself that if and when it does happen to me, I then want to remember his courage and hopefully that will give me some too. I don't have very many heroes to look up to. But he is definitely one of the few.
If his condition has worsened or if he's passed away and that means we won't be able to read his words any longer, we just need to keep thinking about the courage he already showed us and what a remarkable and memorable thing it was to be able to witness it.

Well put.

I agree entirely.

He's been inspirational to me, and I hope we hear from him very soon.

22Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 11:29 pm

I am concerned Seaoat is very sick now and unable to post. He made mention he wasn't sure he would make it to Jan. of next year. Nobody has said much about his condition most probably because it is difficult to acknowledge and makes us face our worst fears of mortality.I think his insight and wisdom and intelligence have been a gift to this forum whether we agree or not. I know that I will miss him when he goes as I have missed Retiredleo. I hope he has more time... not only for him...but for us too. He makes us all better people.

23Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 11:32 pm

Bob wrote:I don't think I've ever wanted to send either a get well note or a sympathy note any more than I want to do now. And be able to try to express my feelings when I do.
That's one of the drawbacks we have with this "family" we've become. That we don't know how to make that happen.

I don't think he would like a "sympathy" card. He doesn't want sympathy. Maybe something that says you missed him, I dunno.

24Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/8/2013, 11:50 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Yomama"]
Bob wrote:
I don't think he would like a "sympathy" card. He doesn't want sympathy. Maybe something that says you missed him, I dunno.

"Sympathy Card" is just a label the greeting card companies came up with so I used it. It was a poor choice of words.
Of course you're right. He would never want sympathy and I would never want to express that. And even if I did want to have "sympathy", I would have to be able to truly know what it's like to go through what he has and I'm convinced only those who have also personally experienced it could ever be in a position to know that.

25Where is Seaoat? Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 2/9/2013, 12:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think what Seaoat would want us to do is to try to learn something from what all he shared with us.
And there's only one thing I personally could do to ever try to live up to that.
I just put out a cigarette and I'm gonna make that my last one. And a week from now and a year from now and for the rest of my life I'm going to remember who made that possible for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum