Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat?

+5
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seaoat? Empty Seaoat? 9/27/2016, 1:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

???

2Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/27/2016, 2:18 pm

RealLindaL

Maybe he left early for his planned trip down here.

3Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/28/2016, 4:59 pm

dumpcare

This isn't like oat especially after a presidential debate to post nothing. Regardless of where he is.

4Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/28/2016, 5:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hoping to hear from you.....Seaoat.

5Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/28/2016, 5:33 pm

RealLindaL

The reason I think he may be en route here (and he usually doesn't post from the road, IIRC), is because, in a post to his own Politics thread entitled "I just designed and bought 25 political signs," he wrote, on September 17:

"I simply created a sign and it will be delivered in ten days, and folks in Pensacola will finally know who I am because these signs will be on my property or my neighbors property in Florida. I will drop one off at the pizza place for you to pick up.....in a white wrapper so as not to cause somebody to spit on my pizza, and maybe drop one off for Bob at rehab, and certainly send one to Mr. Markle.....a real republican.....please."

So the timing is about right.  

Or maybe he's just testing us to see how much we'd miss him.  Ha.

Just grasping at a few straws here.   But he's done this before and I think it's a little too soon to panic.

6Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/29/2016, 1:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:The reason I think he may be en route here (and he usually doesn't post from the road, IIRC), is because, in a post to his own Politics thread entitled "I just designed and bought 25 political signs," he wrote, on September 17:

"I simply created a sign and it will be delivered in ten days, and folks in Pensacola will finally know who I am because these signs will be on my property or my neighbors property in Florida. I will drop one off at the pizza place for you to pick up.....in a white wrapper so as not to cause somebody to spit on my pizza, and maybe drop one off for Bob at rehab, and certainly send one to Mr. Markle.....a real republican.....please."

So the timing is about right.  

Or maybe he's just testing us to see how much we'd miss him.  Ha.

Just grasping at a few straws here.   But he's done this before and I think it's a little too soon to panic.
....ok. No panic.

7Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 4:50 pm

2seaoat

I did not have access to my laptop since last Sunday. I did get to see the debate, but could not post.

8Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 5:37 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I did not have access to my laptop since last Sunday.  I did get to see the debate, but could not post.

Welcome back Mr. Oats!

9Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 6:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I did not have access to my laptop since last Sunday.  I did get to see the debate, but could not post.

Your comments were missed.Welcome back.

10Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 7:37 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:

Your comments were missed. Welcome back.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 7:57 pm

knothead

knothead

So how are you doing?

12Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 8:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You know how we get Seaoat.

13Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 8:24 pm

2seaoat

So how are you doing?

The fat lady has not begun to sing......just increasing challenges and a very important pulmonary appointment in two weeks, and a specialized scan which will locate body tumors including bone mets to see if I will be eligible for the PRRT European treatment in January. Medicare starts in January, and we are uncertain PRRT will be covered at all under our private insurance or Medicare. We know one of my necessary sandostatin shots will not be paid for by Medicare which could be a 5k hit a month with a greatly reduced price. So next week we will be setting up a meeting with our current insurance and see if we could remain on the current medical plan and continue paying the premiums which will allow the 2nd shot per month which has already been approved through July 2017. If we use their supplemental policy under medicare, we would need something in writing that they would pay for that second shot. The suspected bone met sites have the doc concerned, but actually the PRRT with site specific total body radiation biological connectors can buy more time......or not. In any regard, nothing I cannot handle at this time.

14Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 8:27 pm

2seaoat

I go to Davenport to pick up the signs I ordered on Monday. I probably will not be in Florida until after the 13th of October.......a little late for signs, but with medical issues and insurance issues which are so critical to a little more time, I may be stuck putting the signs only in Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois........two states matter.

15Seaoat? Empty Re: Seaoat? 9/30/2016, 8:42 pm

Sal

Sal

Rub some dirt on it, ya big sissy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum