Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By the way Seaoat...

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1By the way Seaoat... Empty By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 1:35 am

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUg9RYTvo_iLCWMSvOFakBQS-FUfY_tBCsT7ezOy1OlGWCS1Hn2g

...I'm not a Mensa.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nn5nrymlE

Very Happy 

.....Though some of my friends have been have been at one time or another.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/27/2014, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 1:37 am

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5cGgCd_xIyZldXJFX49PNs187dUqkRpRqGKenEUvPmy6ykU9-

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJNYYkkhzc

Very Happy 

3By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 10:57 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUg9RYTvo_iLCWMSvOFakBQS-FUfY_tBCsT7ezOy1OlGWCS1Hn2g

...I'm not a Mensa.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

Who the hell ever thought you were?

4By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 1:15 pm

2seaoat

He could be........he just hides that side to provoke discussions.

5By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 2:03 pm

This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

What a guy!!! He thought Oats said "menstrual" LOL

6By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 3:28 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I nominate this for the most lucid and thoughtful thread of the year. lol

7By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 6:02 pm

2seaoat wrote:He could be........he just hides that side to provoke discussions.

You're out of your mind.

8By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 6:03 pm

And you aren't?

9By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 6:06 pm

LOL

10By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 6:34 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And you aren't?

No, I'm not. I'm not a religious and political fanatic like you are constantly posting hate filled threads as if it made a difference to the readers. It's like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. What do you call that?

11By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 6:35 pm

Chrissy wrote:LOL

You have nothing to laugh at being a moron yourself.

12By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 6:51 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:LOL

You have nothing to laugh at being a moron yourself.

LOL

13By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 7:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I'm not. I'm not a religious and political fanatic like you are constantly posting hate filled threads as if it made a difference to the readers. It's like doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. What do you call that?

Yes many terribly insane people voted for Obama twice.....

14By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 7:49 pm

by TEOTWAWKI Today at 7:39 pm
Dreamsglore wrote:

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And you aren't?

Yes many terribly insane people voted for Obama twice.....
------
Haahahhaha roflmao

15By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/27/2014, 7:50 pm

by Dreamsglore Today at 6:34 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

And you aren't?

----
You are certifiable ...yes it always has to be hate if it's not positive news about your messiah.

16By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 12:12 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
...I'm not a Mensa.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy 

Who the hell ever thought you were?

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUJdR5ua9e-wszuYFRGUUjhg9z4RixtB5bHJzPF1f29hGrdcgjEg

Well considering the title of the thread and my first post obviously not you.

Contemplating those facts and your current post means that you're either not a Mensa yourself or if you are... then you're one of the many reasons which gave me no desire for attempting to become one.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hnVeq9FTg

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 5/28/2014, 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total

17By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 12:19 am

Bob wrote:I nominate this for the most lucid and thoughtful thread of the year.  lol

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBQaCtnTF2_E0gkkn-54lf6jaW5Aygd6n6jTiBAM2UiiWcTvXa5g

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-R8gHj_7v8

Very Happy 

18By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 12:36 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLP9Vuqi83V_UXgGAvZorLNV7aPNs50ll_WFwsXjHhecRg5fAB

That's right... You're a non-religious political fanatic who constantly posts hate filled threads as if it made a difference to the readers. Repeating the same mistakes over and over, like you do, is a definition of insanity. But since you have a special place in my heart in your delusions of grandeur for your case I prefer the term...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWXSsYJoWY

Smile 

19By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 2:33 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLP9Vuqi83V_UXgGAvZorLNV7aPNs50ll_WFwsXjHhecRg5fAB

That's right... You're a non-religious political fanatic who constantly posts hate filled threads as if it made a difference to the readers. Repeating the same mistakes over and over, like you do, is a definition of insanity. But since you have a special place in my heart in your delusions of grandeur for your case I prefer the term...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 

This is what I mean. What a moronic response. Usually you respond like a juvenile. I am shocked Seaoat would even have a passing thought of a mensa candidate. He's losing his faculties.

20By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 10:40 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile 

This is what I mean. What a moronic response. Usually you respond like a juvenile. I am shocked Seaoat would even have a passing thought of a mensa candidate. He's losing his faculties.

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwkLj0mm13OeqBDiCk6MREuaIzlbsSd4jMy5rvX-JgFaYUydRH

And you respond like a mentally challenged non-religious political fanatic who's synaptic junctions are reaching maximum entropy. However that generally is the case as senility sets in and you have to attack whatever and whoever is at hand.

Have the children found a nice quiet nursing home for you yet or are they contemplating, with this newfound Obamacare that you support, simply putting you to sleep?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQs_dv4o3Is

Smile

21By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 12:01 pm

Whatever w/ your foolish statements.

22By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 12:03 pm

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:Whatever w/ your foolish statements.

Did you forget about the ignore function?

It still works beautifully.

23By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 12:48 pm

Sal wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Whatever w/ your foolish statements.

Did you forget about the ignore function?

It still works beautifully.

Sal is correct!!!  Nothing good ever comes from a Deranged Eagle thread.
 Dont feed the Troll!!!
By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSj2pU_oVUR9W9067jFLEFzk2cxA4QyZ44qJAyOlRGKuzJCbXPdw

24By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/28/2014, 7:43 pm

Mr eagle is a genius thus he gets under your skin

I've known you guys for years if you thought you could get the last punch in ignore would never be an option, especially for some of the most vile ones here

25By the way Seaoat... Empty Re: By the way Seaoat... 5/29/2014, 12:30 am

By the way Seaoat... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZxgJ1jSak83fWUAb0lYpQzqka699StZ_JUDNB1-umCps6wJ-NdA

Chrissy I simply provide them a glimpse of what they don't want to see and it upsets their supposedly enlightened progressive liberal sensibilities. Their abuse and final refusal to acknowledge this is testament to the hypocrisy of their position on various issues. So yes it disturbs them when I smash their beautiful mirror of righteous progressivism...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_am82sYFXU

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum