Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question for Pacedog and others who share his opinions.

+10
Captn Kaoz
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Sal
Yella
Jake92
gulfbeachbandit
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My favorite part of that video is how at the one point he says what he thinks is funny and then he waits for some reaction with that shit eating grin on his face. And he waits and waits and there is no reaction. Just more of him with the shit eating grin on his face.
Lord help us all. This is what we have running our government.

Yella

Yella

Marijuana effectively cures the "Blahs".

Why has there been no mention of this fact during this long thread?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:Marijuana effectively cures the "Blahs".

pacedog and merkel have no way to comprehend what we would mean by that. When they think of marijuana all they can envision are the scenes in "reefer madness". That's their bible of understanding marijuana. Just like the Ross Limbaugh show is their bible of understanding the world.

Damaged Eagle wrote:A question for Pacedog and others who share his opinions. - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJnPjoocY3tUUdYVLBzQIvva-IT9us6aPW5TAbuP8ls7LLOLTf_w

Legalize it, tax the hell out of it, huge license fees to produce it (even for private use), huge fines for UTI (under the influence) while driving, huge fines of being UTI at work, huge fines for bootlegging, huge fines for being caught using a bootlegged product, etc...

Use the revenue to fix our infrastructure and if anything is left it can go to paying for Obamacare because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmyzFsYEdco

Very Happy

There aren't enough dope smokers to fix the infastructure from the tax proceeds. Legislators will piss it away just like they did the lottery money that was supposed to go towards state education.

Bob wrote:

pacedog and merkel have no way to comprehend what we would mean by that. When they think of marijuana all they can envision are the scenes in "reefer madness". That's their bible of understanding marijuana. Just like the Ross Limbaugh show is their bible of understanding the world.

Bible understanding of marijuana? That's a new one on me.

Of course, in watching student's behaviors who partake, I would say it causes the BLAHS. Pot is the drug of "I don't care."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote: That's a new one on me.

Everything is a new one on you and markle and ghandi, pacedog. You're all three trying to live in the long ago past in a land far far away. And as close to God as Ross Limbaugh is, even he can't make it happen for you. But he will keep going to the bank and depositing millions while he keeps trying. lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Is marijuana bad for you? Marijuana has the potential to get you high: most people know this. And a growing number of people are becoming aware of the medicinal properties of this plant. But, the compounds that make marijuana such a healer are largely unknown to the general public. These compounds won’t get you high, when separated from the psychoactive ingredient known as THC, but they are still classified as being highly dangerous and addictive by the U.S. government.

Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabigerol (CBG), and Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) are all active, organic compounds in the marijuana plant—and each offers unique benefits.

Is Marijuana Bad for You?

CBD or cannabidiol is said to be the most-studied cannabinoid. It has potentially therapeutic effects on conditions like diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, nausea, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s. Martin Lee, of the non-profit group Project CBD, calls cannabidiol the “Cinderella molecule” and the “little substance that could.”

Cannabinol (CBN) is available in marijuana in very small quantities. It is far less researched than CBD, but is said to induce sleep, ease pain and spasticity, increase appetite, reduce the spread of MRSA, and delay the symptoms of Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS).

Cannabichromene (CBC) has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and analgesic benefits. It may “promote anti-cancer activity in malignant cell lines” as well. This also is a relatively under-researched compound.

The other compounds of marijuana show similarly impressive potential benefits and uses. The wealth of information on this compounds is growing each day, though scientists sometimes struggle for funding in the face of the federal government who is committed to criminalizing this healthful plant.

Marijuana’s classification under the Controlled Substances Act is as a Schedule I substance. This places it on the same level as heroin. According to the government, these drugs have no medical uses and high potential for abuse and addiction. Marijuana is considered a very dangerous drug by the government, despite all of the research to the contrary.

But of course marijuana does have medicinal uses. In one case, a young boy’s father actually says marijuana oil is what made his son beat cancer. While the story isn’t recent, it is one that everyone should hear about.

Is marijuana bad for you? Simply recognizing that marijuana compounds have some medical use would reduce the plant from a Schedule I drug to another classification, allowing the medical marijuana trade to flourish freely in the states where voters have worked so hard to get those laws in place. But, the feds refuse to budge, white-knuckling their Drug War in the face of the American people who have spoken out on several occasions in opposition, and in the face of science which clearly says this plant has real, medical applications.

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/is-marijuana-bad-for-you-highly-beneficial-illegal-marijuana-compounds/#ixzz2EleU41GK

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Post 115

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Bible understanding of marijuana? That's a new one on me.

Of course, in watching student's behaviors who partake, I would say it causes the BLAHS. Pot is the drug of "I don't care."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maybe it isn't that they don't care. Maybe they are sick of listening to you tell lies and patronize them when you aren't trying to proselyte, co-opt, and brain wash them into being little neo-cons who hate all "mooslims" and "pray for war".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum