Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, this is going to sting my Progressive good friends: By 42-32 percent, voters say their opinions of Obama make them more likely to vote this fall for a Republican than for a Democrat.

+2
dumpcare
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Oh, this is going to sting my Progressive good friends!

Obama’s standing among voters is hurting Democrats, poll finds

By Anita Kumar

McClatchy Washington BureauAugust 11, 2014

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama is dragging down his party and hurting the prospects of fellow Democrats as they head into midterm elections that will determine who controls Congress, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Obama is beset by problems at home and abroad. Just 40 percent of voters approve of the way he’s doing his job, tying his worst mark in three years and the second worst of his presidency.

Just 39 percent approve of the way he’s dealing with the economy and only 33 percent approve of how he’s dealing with foreign policy, the worst of his years in office.

By 42-32 percent, voters say their opinions of Obama make them more likely to vote this fall for a Republican than for a Democrat.

And for the first time this election cycle, more people said they’d vote for a Republican than a Democrat for Congress, by 43 percent to 38 percent.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2014/08/11/235995/obamas-standing-among-voters-is.html#storylink=cpy

dumpcare

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/09/pat_buchanan_i_think_hillary_will_win_in_2016/

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oh no!!! A generic democratic candidate is trailing a generic republican candidate in a poll for the 2016 presidential race!!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Golly, Herr Markle's projection is driving me to SHEER DESPERATION!

But, what the hell, he told us Herman Cain was going to win before he told us Romney would have.

You have to say this for Herr Markle, though; he's consistent in delighting in the gap between red and blue. Think about it, what the hell would Markle have to say if both sides started working together to solve a problem -- ANY PROBLEM!

The facts are, the hatred now generated by both sides of our Amerikan Inc., continually stoked by the likes of our resident NAZI, is absolutely destructive to the United States.

It's good to know our enemies!

Screw Amerika Inc.!

boards of FL

boards of FL

If republicans had any electable candidates they wouldn't be pushing Rick Perry and Mitt Romney again.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:If republicans had any electable candidates they wouldn't be pushing Rick Perry and Mitt Romney again.  

What do you mean? There's still Sarah Palin, Herman Cane, Mike Huckabee, Mario Rubio, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

But your point is well taken. With all these political bimbos waiting in the wings, why are the republicans pushing Rick Perry and Mitt Romney again?

Maybe Herr Markle will tell us the answer . . . LOL

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wordslinger wrote:What do you mean?  There's still Sarah Palin, Herman Cane, Mike Huckabee, Mario Rubio, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul.

All of which would make excellent spokespeople for reverse mortgage sales.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Unfortunately for them, there is not an electable Republican presidential candidate anywhere on the horizon. It will be fun watching certain posters during both the 2014 and 2016 elections. I wouldn't miss the theatrics for anything!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Unfortunately for them, there is not an electable Republican presidential candidate anywhere on the horizon. It will be fun watching certain posters during both the 2014 and 2016 elections. I wouldn't miss the theatrics for anything!!!!!

Personally I don't want any more "theatrics". I don't care who gets elected to office in 2014 as long as they aren't in office right now. The runup to the 2016 Presidential campaign has so far been a swirling mass of raw sewage. As usual.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Golly, Herr Markle's projection is driving me to SHEER DESPERATION!

But, what the hell, he told us Herman Cain was going to win before he told us Romney would have.

You have to say this for Herr Markle, though; he's consistent in delighting in the gap between red and blue.  Think about it, what the hell would Markle have to say if both sides started working together to solve a problem -- ANY PROBLEM!

The facts are, the hatred now generated by both sides of our Amerikan Inc., continually stoked by the likes of our resident NAZI, is absolutely destructive to the United States.

It's good to know our enemies!

Screw Amerika Inc.!

As you well know, your statement is a flat out lie. But I understand, you have nothing else.

Also, why did you not include the photo of your signature vehicle and name given by Adolph Hitler to his personal train?
Oh, this is going to sting my Progressive good friends:  By 42-32 percent, voters say their opinions of Obama make them more likely to vote this fall for a Republican than for a Democrat. Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Unfortunately for them, there is not an electable Republican presidential candidate anywhere on the horizon. It will be fun watching certain posters during both the 2014 and 2016 elections. I wouldn't miss the theatrics for anything!!!!!

Either you have a serious comprehension problem or you are intentionally trying, again, to shove the topic to some other area.

My post addressed the effect semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama is having on Democrats period. Whether for dog catcher or President.

This is tough now, please be specific as to where Senator Barack Hussein Obama was in the polls in August of 2005?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum