Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats Debate lineup

+6
Telstar
bigdog
Sal
RealLindaL
zsomething
othershoe1030
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 20]

251Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 11:13 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

bigdog wrote:Excellent series, just finished episode 2. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's episode.

No. I was never a cave person. Cave people didn't want me around. One reason I remember Pkr and know he is not a troll is that he, in fact, was an active cave person. I don't care about any of that stuff anymore, why should you?
No. I never went to any other forums to discuss anything about all that drama. If you heard things on other forums, it was not from me. I was not there. 
It was a very bad situation that happened many years ago, and I have always feared that it may have hastened the death of my husband's little sister. I know that stress and anger is not healthy and can weaken immune systems, and I hope that what went on between us did not cause that. Contrary to public opinion, I did not hate my SIL. 

And if you are trying to get me to start discussing the stuff from the far past in order to get kicked off this forum, I don't intend to do that with you either.
You can guess anything you want to about the results of anyone's inheritance.
It's not your business nor anyone elses.

I have said I am happy, my husband and I are happy, we do a lot of traveling in our camper with our two dogs and are enjoying our retirement. We are not wealthy but we are secure in our retirement. Were you worried about me? I'm sure that's why you are so interested. 

Kindly don't worry. 
And I'll continue to talk to Pkr or whoever I want to, so long as they are talking in a way that makes sense at the moment.
Check out "the Loudest Voice."  Russell Crowe should win an Emmy for this one.

I wasn't in the "cave" group. I joined the forum but wasn't invited into the cave... whatever that was.

I'd have bored of it quickly even if i was invited... for the same reason i don't use socks. I'm happy to write my opinions in the open and own them. I stayed out of those squabbles because they weren't any of my business.

252Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:13 pm

bigdog

Well, whatever. I know you are not a troll because I definitely remember you from way back when. I guessed he was talking about the Chat Cave, if I remember right, and I'm not even sure I'm remembering that name right. I'm just not obsessed on all that anymore and don't see any reason to be.
My husband has also lost one of his brothers since then and there is only one sibling left. We are all getting old, and life is way too short to dwell on all that negativity from the past. Plus, it's really not healthy. 
We're pretty intent on enjoying what's left of it. 
I think that's the only way to be.

253Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:22 pm

bigdog

RealLindaL wrote:It occurs to me (no genius) that this thread has become a perfect microcosmic demonstration of how the liberal side of American politics -- thanks in large part to the more leftist element -- is tearing itself apart, practically insuring our own worst nightmare: Trump's re-election.

Wish I didn't feel so much like saying, "Mark my words."

It's pretty terrifying to watch.
I agree 100%. 

Reagan swore during the primaries to never speak ill of another Republican.
It was a very good idea.
Which is why I was so angry when Ms Harris lit into Biden the other night. 
But I'm not going to keep harping on her. I think I've made my opinion of her pretty clear. There's no point in going on and on with it. And I will vote for her if she gets the nomination.

254Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:28 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

bigdog wrote:Well, whatever. I know you are not a troll because I definitely remember you from way back when. I guessed he was talking about the Chat Cave, if I remember right, and I'm not even sure I'm remembering that name right. I'm just not obsessed on all that anymore and don't see any reason to be.
My husband has also lost one of his brothers since then and there is only one sibling left. We are all getting old, and life is way too short to dwell on all that negativity from the past. Plus, it's really not healthy. 
We're pretty intent on enjoying what's left of it. 
I think that's the only way to be.

Agreed. I've never taken the forum very seriously. It's just fun to banter about politics to me.

I have made friends tho. It's a shame we've lost so many here.

255Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:35 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I won't vote for trump... didn't vote for him last time. The only Republican I've voted for since bush2's first election was McCain... and only because there was a rookie senator that won the democratic American idol nomination. The leftists here attack me because they can't reconcile their positions now with what they ignored about Obama. Like the detention centers you just brought up. Those were there under Obama... families were separated... hell Obama even turned kids over to human traffickers. It's a chaotic situation... worse now with hundreds of thousands pouring across illegally. Oh... and Obama deported over three million illegal aliens. Trump is way behind that pace even with the current actions... as an fyi for tomorrow's roundup. It's one thing to lament the "news cycle"... it's another to ignore results and facts.

Kamala's bump in the polls won't last imo. Her history is known... unlike Obama's. She can't explain it away.

You lying POS, everything you said about Obama has been covered in previous posts. You do nothing but continue to repeat lies.

And the very last thing the Democrats need right now is someone who will "reach across the aisle". That ship has sailed. Drumpf is a wannabe dictator, a malignant narcissist, a compulsive liar, and a criminal. And the Republicans give at least tacit support for that. Screw them.

256Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:36 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I won't vote for trump... didn't vote for him last time. The only Republican I've voted for since bush2's first election was McCain... and only because there was a rookie senator that won the democratic American idol nomination. The leftists here attack me because they can't reconcile their positions now with what they ignored about Obama. Like the detention centers you just brought up. Those were there under Obama... families were separated... hell Obama even turned kids over to human traffickers. It's a chaotic situation... worse now with hundreds of thousands pouring across illegally. Oh... and Obama deported over three million illegal aliens. Trump is way behind that pace even with the current actions... as an fyi for tomorrow's roundup. It's one thing to lament the "news cycle"... it's another to ignore results and facts.

Kamala's bump in the polls won't last imo. Her history is known... unlike Obama's. She can't explain it away.

You lying POS, everything you said about Obama has been covered in previous posts. You do nothing but continue to repeat lies.

And the very last thing the Democrats need right now is someone who will "reach across the aisle". That ship has sailed. Drumpf is a wannabe dictator, a malignant narcissist, a compulsive liar, and a criminal. And the Republicans give at least tacit support for that. Screw them.

257Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:41 pm

bigdog

Telstar: "that will all be  worked out in a deeper, darker shithole than Pensacola Florida."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
It always amuses me when people condemn others to a place that doesn't exist.
Did you know that Jews don't even teach that there's a heaven or a hell?
Jehovah's Witnesses don't believe in Hell because they couldn't possibly worship any God that would send someone there.
Neither could I.  See, Those folks out on your doorstep on Saturday mornings aren't 100% stupid either. Just like everybody else, they're a little of this and a little of that. 

No. I'm not going to indulge you by filling any of your blanks.
And if anybody called themselves a SIL or Cat on any forum back then except the PNJ, it certainly was not me. I heard rumors of an impersonator down in Ft. Myers someplace. If you got involved with any of those outliers, you weren't too bright. My writing style is what it is. It should have been obvious it was not me.

Oh yeah, and it doesn't make me cry to be called Cat. I've never hidden it from anyone on here that I was Cat. When you sent me a PM a good while back  I told you I was cat, didn't I?
I like bigdog because I'm a Clinton Democrat and that's Bill Clinton's nickname, FYI.  And I'm not worried that it makes me sound fat, not at all. 
Or like a big bitch either. 

And FT, when it's Republicans like John Kasich that Biden is being accused of consorting with these days, it's ridiculous to condemn him for it. There are some good Republicans. I do plan to continue to consort with my sister, my neighbors across the street, and any other Republicans I meet here in Pensacola. When American have to see each other's voting registration card when they meet on the street before they can say "hello," it won't be a country I want to live in anymore. 
I just don't care.

Last edited by bigdog on 7/14/2019, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

258Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

You lying POS, everything you said about Obama has been covered in previous posts.  You do nothing but continue to repeat lies.  

And the very last thing the Democrats need right now is someone who will "reach across the aisle".  That ship has sailed.  Drumpf is a wannabe dictator, a malignant narcissist, a compulsive liar, and a criminal.  And the Republicans give at least tacit support for that. Screw them.

Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Downlo17

259Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bigdog wrote:Not much?
I thought you were never here.

LOl.....he never left!

260Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 12:55 pm

bigdog

That's what I thought Joanie. Thanks for confirming.

And you KNOW me and you aren't friends.  Very Happy 
But I can talk to you too if I want to. 
It's just probably not the best idea.

261Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 1:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:That's what I thought Joanie. Thanks for confirming.

And you KNOW me and you aren't friends.  Very Happy 
But I can talk to you too if I want to. 
It's just probably not the best idea.

Why not? The two of you can bicker over who contributed more to the death of Ma...Necro. Twisted Evil

262Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:11 pm

bigdog

What the hell? You really are a nasty piece of shit, aren't you?
I didn't say I was responsible for anyone's death and I wasn't. Neither was Joanie, though the truth is that if I really hated anyone on the forums back then, it was definitely Joanie.

I never hated Neko because I knew her and I knew exactly where she came from and why she was the way she was. I knew her since she was 6 years old FYI. 
My husband also understood why she was the way she was and why the whole situation probably had to happen, no matter the circumstances.

She died of natural causes. Way too young. So did her older brother. Both, ultimately, of colon problems. 

What a jerk you are. I thought Sal was the only one.

263Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bill the asshole.

264Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:14 pm

bigdog

I don't think so, Joanie.

Though Bill could be quite an asshole too, I remember that.

I don't want to keep on this subject all day long. It's very depressing. 
And it's not doing this forum any good either.

265Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:21 pm

bigdog

But don't get me wrong. Just because I don't think he's Bill, I do think he has been around forever.
I wish I could remember who it is that I think he is Laughing

Sometimes I hate being nearly 70, but the truth is I never had a memory worth a damn. Most things longer than a couple of years ago have always been ancient history to me. 
That's good though.  Keeps folks from dwelling on the past too much.

Last edited by bigdog on 7/14/2019, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

266Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not a doubt in my mind!

267Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:32 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Not a doubt in my mind!

And not a brain in your head. Twisted Evil

268Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:33 pm

bigdog

Yeah, but you have to admit that Bill was always your Boogey Man, you were always looking for him. 

I've been keeping my son's two dogs for him while he's in San Francisco and along with my two dogs, our house is full of dog hair. The hardwood floors are nearly invisible for the dog hairs and dust.
My son comes home tomorrow, if the New Orleans airport is open. Then he'll come get his dogs. But right now, I can't take the hair anymore. 
I must mop.
Y'all have fun tearing each other up this afternoon.

269Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Yeah, but you have to admit that Bill was always your Boogey Man, you were always looking for him. 

Every time she opens up a bottle of Corona she's afraid TB will pop out. lol!

270Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bigdog wrote:Yeah, but you have to admit that Bill was always your Boogey Man, you were always looking for him. 

I've been keeping my son's two dogs for him while he's in San Francisco and along with my two dogs, our house is full of dog hair. The hardwood floors are nearly invisible for the dog hairs and dust.
My son comes home tomorrow, if the New Orleans airport is open. Then he'll come get his dogs. But right now, I can't take the hair anymore. 
I must mop.

I hate dog hair!

271Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/14/2019, 2:57 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

I must mop.

I hate dog hair!

Sounds like you need to wax down there. affraid

272Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/15/2019, 10:04 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

He's not even near close to bill's intelligence imo. Tel is a total troll idiot. Barely able to cobble words together.

273Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/15/2019, 10:07 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Joanimaroni wrote:

I must mop.

I hate dog hair!

I have one of those roomba robot things that cleans the floor. It does a really good job.

I call it "sandy" tongue

274Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/15/2019, 2:24 pm

bigdog

I have one too but I figured she might choke to death with all the hair that was there yesterday. Mine doesn't have a name, but we definitely refer to her in the female gender. I see you do too.

We may just be being sexist, ya' think?

Also, TB lived, maybe still does as far as I know, in Pensacola.
Why would he hate Florida so much and refer to Pensacola people as Pcooters?
Makes no sense to me.

275Democrats Debate lineup - Page 11 Empty Re: Democrats Debate lineup 7/15/2019, 4:07 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

I have one of those roomba robot things that cleans the floor. It does a really good job.

I call it "sandy"

If you weren't such a loathsome schlub, this post would be incredibly sad.

The only things that can stand your presence for more than five consecutive minutes are a dog and a robot vacuum.

The dog should run away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum