Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News

+11
2seaoat
RealLindaL
dumpcare
knothead
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Markle
Telstar
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Hallmarkgard
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 12:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:Thanks pp, you are our only lifeline to Bob right now, I appreciate so much passing along info, please let him know we all care and are pulling for him.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

52Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 5:52 pm

dumpcare

Bob's been reading the forum. Says thanks to all.

So Bob if you're reading now my boss is going to the area director tomorrow to see if they can speed up the case manager. Also he said the social worker or the nurse at your station can get to the right people and get a case manager to advise you on what you told me.

53Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 6:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thank you Ppaca. ....I admire you.

54Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 7:06 pm

dumpcare

Thank you. I hope he read it and remembers to ask.

55Good News - Page 3 Empty E 9/7/2016, 9:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I now have a hospital case worker who has already visited with me and was very helpful.

My surgery will be tomorrow afternoon. Since I've lost more of my left arm and leg movement only since yesterday, the surgeon has decided to remove the tumor tomorrow.

In other words, for the first time in my life I can't say "this IS NOT like rocket science or brain surgery". lol

I love you all for your expressions of concern. And many thanks, ppaca, for all your help.

56Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:18 pm

dumpcare

Bob wrote:I now have a hospital case worker who has already visited with me and was very helpful.

My surgery will be tomorrow afternoon.  Since I've lost more of my left arm and leg movement only since yesterday,  the surgeon has decided to remove the tumor tomorrow.

In other words,  for the first time in my life I can't say "this IS NOT like rocket science or brain surgery". lol

I love you all for your expressions of concern.   And many thanks,  ppaca, for all your help.

Your case worker is at the hospital, did you mention to them you also want a case manager from Fl Blue?

So the surgeon must have come in after we talked? They're taking the whole tumor tomorrow?

57Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:19 pm

dumpcare

Good luck man, you can pull through this.

58Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

True, that was only the hospital case worker and I will be getting a BC one too.

Yes the surgeon came by after I spoke to you and yes he will be removing the whole tumor.

59Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:37 pm

Sal

Sal

Godspeed, Bob!

60Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:42 pm

dumpcare

Bob wrote:True,  that was only the hospital case worker and I will be getting a BC one too.

Yes the surgeon came by after I spoke to you and yes he will be removing the whole tumor.

Well I guess that explains the bucket you told me about lol! lol! lol! lol!

61Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 10:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's hope the size of "the bucket" the tumor will go in is no larger than a thimble. lol

62Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 10:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

My prayers are all for you Bob. If you need anything....I am here.

63Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 11:45 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:Let's hope the size of "the bucket" the tumor will go in is no larger than a thimble.  lol

Good luck Bob, stay strong.

64Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 1:25 am

RealLindaL

Bob, hope you're somehow getting some rest at this late hour in preparation for your surgery tomorrow, though I know how nearly impossible sleep is in a hospital setting.  

I'm glad you'll go into this knowing you have so very much support.  We'll all be pulling for you big time, each in his/her own way, and looking forward to the day you're back on the forum in full Bob humor.  

I don't know a thing about your case, of course, but it sure sounds encouraging to me that they're going after the entire tumor.  All the best of success to your doctors, and may the outcome be even better than you (and they) hope for!!!

Goodnight and sweet dreams,
Linda

65Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 6:45 am

Bob, you've got a really great cheerleader section in here! We may not look like like calendar girls or beefcake guys but we got spirit...yes we do! Hang in there, be strong, fight, fight, fight! We got you covered in great, good, and positive thoughts.

Prayers too!

66Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 7:25 am

Best of luck Bob..!! We'll all be pulling for you... but there's no way I'll wear a skirt and wave around pompoms.

Try to picture that if it helps lighten your mood tho... lol.

67Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 10:35 am

Whelp... i feel really nervous. You can start chattering again if you want to seagoat.

68Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 11:34 am

dumpcare

Well It just took me 4 trys to sign in from the one litle ativan i took 2 hours ago to lessen the silly anxity I have doing a contrast dye ct scan. I understand for major surgerys as such you are given much more powerful drugs leading up to it to take the edge off. He may be spaced out about now.

Good luck buddy, they will get the tumor, map its genectics and treat you with the immunotherapy that will put you into remission until your 100. Having a helll of a time typing this so will come bac later.

69Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 11:43 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Relax Ppaca. ...you will be fine.

Bob still praying for you.

70Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 11:47 am

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:Well It just took me 4 trys to sign in from the one litle ativan i took 2 hours ago to lessen the silly anxity I have doing a contrast dye ct scan. I understand for major surgerys as such you are given much more powerful drugs leading up to it to take the edge off. He may be spaced out about now.

Good luck buddy, they will get the tumor, map its genectics and treat you with the immunotherapy that will put you into remission until your 100. Having a helll of a time typing this so will come bac later.

You're a good man pp, thank you so much for all you do and our dear friend Bob is fortunate to have your friendship and support.

71Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 11:57 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Man, I am lost for words. I will second what several people have already said, because I can't say it better than they already have...... We are pulling for you, Bob.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

72Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 12:15 pm

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Man, I am lost for words. I will second what several people have already said, because I can't say it better than they already have...... We are pulling for you, Bob.

cheers cheers cheers

73Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 12:20 pm

polecat

polecat

Good Luck BOB!

74Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 2:32 pm

It sure would be nice to know wtf is going on.

Let's make a pact folks... if you are facing something like this you have family or a friend keep us updated.

75Good News - Page 3 Empty Re: Good News 9/8/2016, 2:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:It sure would be nice to know wtf is going on.

Let's make a pact folks... if you are facing something like this you have family or a friend keep us updated.
Please, Seaoat and Ppaca included.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum