This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 10:54 am

ppaca wrote:Oh boy I see a few things in this bio seaoat can rag on Bob for sometime lol. I will block out the doctors name.

Dr. Lincoln xxxxx earned his medical degree in Barranquilla, Colombia and completed his residency training in neurosurgery at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Following his residency, he completed a two-year fellowship in combined cerebrovascular surgery at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio. Before coming to Sacred Heart, Dr. xxxx served as an assistant professor in the Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Florida Health in Jacksonville.

Medical Interests
Dr. XXXX has special medical interests in vascular neurosurgery including open and endovascular approaches. Endovascular neurosurgery uses catheters and imaging technology to guide tiny devices through the blood vessels to diagnose and treat diseases and conditions such as brain aneurisms, ischemic strokes, vascular malformations, and AVMs. Dr. Jimenez also has experience in spine surgery and treats neurologic conditions including herniated discs, nerve root injuries, trigeminal neuralgia, Chiari malformations, brain hemorrhages, brain and spine tumors, and osteoarthritis of the spine.

Personal Profile
In his spare time, Dr. XXXX enjoys hiking, interval training, soccer, spending time with his family, and cooking seafood.

Good news!

Thank you, Doctor ....

Let's just hope that he got the air pressure right after he closed Bob up.

View user profile

102 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 12:27 pm

Great news Bob. Here's some soothing music to recover by.

View user profile

103 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 1:37 pm

You are sick!

View user profile

104 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:10 pm

Telstar wrote:
Bob likes Tor Johnson

How many Oscars did that dude win?

View user profile

105 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:16 pm

Sal wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Bob likes Tor Johnson

How many Oscars did that dude win?

Unfortunately none Sal. In fact he wasn't even inducted into the rasslin' hall of fame like Donald Trump was.

View user profile

106 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:20 pm

Telstar wrote:
Unfortunately none Sal.

Unpossible!

His range was exceptional.

View user profile

107 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:26 pm

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Whew... that's really good considering. How did he sound on the phone?

Sounds good and alert.

I'm so relieved... thank you.

108 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:27 pm

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You are sick!

Bob likes Tor Johnson Nurse Ratshit.

Hmmm... that sounds familiar.

109 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:35 pm

Sal wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Unfortunately none Sal.

Unpossible!

His range was exceptional.

You are darn tootin. Johnson could play anything. He could play monsters, he could play detectives...he could play monsters. I hear his Falstaff in Henry IV was phenomenal.

View user profile

110 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:38 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Yes ...

... I'm sure she gets that a lot.

View user profile

111 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 2:40 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Yes ...

... I'm sure she gets that a lot.

lol!

View user profile

112 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 3:20 pm

Thanks for the sharing the news, ppaca. So glad that sharp mind is still with us. The other can be worked on.

113 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 3:23 pm

SheWrites wrote:Thanks for the sharing the news, ppaca.  So glad that sharp mind is still with us.  The other can be worked on.  

I don't know much about Bob but what I know I like. He's a trooper.

View user profile

114 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 4:11 pm

Telstar wrote:
SheWrites wrote:Thanks for the sharing the news, ppaca.  So glad that sharp mind is still with us.  The other can be worked on.  

I don't know much about Bob but what I know I like. He's a trooper.

I think that you know Bob.

115 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 4:36 pm

I think that you know Bob.

Am I missing something?

View user profile

116 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 4:39 pm

2seaoat wrote:I think that you know Bob.

Am I missing something?

Usually

117 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 4:41 pm

Tell us all about it, Inspector Gadget!

View user profile

118 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 4:48 pm

Sal wrote:Tell us all about it, Inspector Gadget!

I thought they knew each other.

View user profile

119 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 5:02 pm

Bob. Don't worry about ramps and moving you stuff around. Have tools. Will travel. Lol. I will help you No problem. I can tie you chair to the back of the Geo. no need for a electric thingy

View user profile

120 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 5:08 pm

ppaca wrote:

Well yes if you call commenting to each other on this forum for the last several months knowing each other.

View user profile

121 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 6:48 pm

Hallmarkgard wrote:Bob.  Don't worry about ramps and moving you stuff around.   Have tools.  Will travel. Lol. I will help you    No problem.  I can tie you chair to the back of the Geo.  no need for a electric thingy  

He's really worried about all this and I told him not to worry and Bob if you're reading you never called back for that number. You may also regain some movement after physical therapy. I told him he had enough friends to move stuff around.

I know my sister wanted an electric wheel chair and the doc would not go along with it and instead had one of those you have someone push or you had to use your legs to push. He wanted her to use her legs. But if can't regain then the doc will have to make his case to the insurance company and that is exactly why you need a case manager.

View user profile

122 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 6:50 pm

Telstar wrote:
ppaca wrote:

Well yes if you call commenting to each other on this forum for the last several months knowing each other.

No I meant actually knew her like he knows me and a couple of others on the forum. Maybe he doesn't but he made a comment one day that made me think he did. A few of us do know each other either face to face or by phone.

View user profile

123 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 7:12 pm

Bob, you will need to check your PMs because we have a forum member who has been helpful to me in PMs concerning some of my mobility issues. This forum member will be a library for sources to help you with these issues, including bathing, bathroom, and vehicles, and other issues which you may face short term and longer term. I agree that the more you press yourself the better you will be, but at some point, this person will be a Godsend, and I know you will trust the person's input.

I also can tell you when I broke an ankle playing in a basketball game, my use of crutches with my patience was very difficult but it continually got better to the extent that it became second nature....arms, hands, and legs however are an entirely more complex and frustrating process which will require grace, and listening to those rehab experts and other people with actual knowledge will give you paths which will allow you to have a quality of life which may be different, but nonetheless fulfilling. I am hopeful our resident expert will contact you when you are able.

View user profile

124 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 7:45 pm

Let me know when to come pick you up..

View user profile

125 Re: Good News on 9/9/2016, 7:56 pm

ppaca wrote:
Telstar wrote:
ppaca wrote:

No I meant actually knew her like he knows me and a couple of others on the forum. Maybe he doesn't but he made a comment one day that made me think he did. A few of us do know each other either face to face or by phone.

He knows him... it's a sock. You probably haven't been around long enough to know who it is.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum