This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 2:26 pm

I do hope you know that was said tongue in cheek.

No, I thought you meant what you posted. I think you are mean and cold making fun of Bob's brain right now. I am hopeful after his successful surgery that you will start acting kind again to Bob, and tell him he was right that Pensacola was never discovered.

View user profile

27 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 5:36 pm

Bob wrote:p.s.  hell it could be worse.  Coulda disabled my right side instead and now I'd have to post with left hand. Lol

Right side, left side, both sides it's good news that you're aware and responding. Glad to see you remember that laughter is the best medicine and the best way to cure the funny bone.

View user profile

28 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 7:00 pm

2seaoat wrote:I do hope you know that was said tongue in cheek.

No, I thought you meant what you posted.  I think you are mean and cold making fun of Bob's brain right now.

ARE YOU SERIOUS????????    If so, YOU are the one with the defective brain here.   The only one I was making fun of with that ridiculous B.S. about Escambia schools was the arrogant fool in Illinois who keeps insisting on it. Good holy grief.

View user profile

29 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 7:03 pm

Telstar wrote:
Bob wrote:p.s.  hell it could be worse.  Coulda disabled my right side instead and now I'd have to post with left hand. Lol

Right side, left side, both sides it's good news that you're aware and responding. Glad to see you remember that laughter is the best medicine and the best way to cure the funny bone.

Yeah Bob, so keep laughing at the fool up in Illinois, will you?

Meanwhile, here's hoping you can get your scan and get some pressure relief, stat.  Let us know.....

View user profile

30 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 7:07 pm


Here, Bob:



View user profile

31 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 7:50 pm

No update yet, haven't heard from him since this morning.

View user profile

32 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 8:08 pm

Guest


Guest
I'm going to send a stripper-gram for reconnaissance if he doesn't update soon.

33 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 8:28 pm

I'm going to send a stripper-gram for reconnaissance if he doesn't update soon.


Or we will threaten to send Linda over to the hospital to do that stripper-gram thing. He will respond.

View user profile

34 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 10:47 pm

Thinking about ya tonight, Bob.

I hope that you are pain free and can find some serenity and solace.

Being in the hospital sucks.

Peace, brother.

View user profile

35 Re: Good News on 9/6/2016, 11:45 pm

Sal wrote:Thinking about ya tonight, Bob.

I hope that you are pain free and can find some serenity and solace.

Being in the hospital sucks.

Peace, brother.  

cheers cheers

View user profile

36 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 12:52 am

2seaoat wrote:I'm going to send a stripper-gram for reconnaissance if he doesn't update soon.


Or we will threaten to send Linda over to the hospital to do that stripper-gram thing.  He will respond.

Don't just threaten -- send me.   Believe you me, if I did the deed, it would inspire anyone to action.

Mainly, tho, the action would be to call security and have me thrown out as one of the scariest sights in the hospital.

View user profile

37 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 1:01 am

the action would be to call security

Too late.....Bob snuck Milk Duds into the hospital, and the reason it is taking so long to hear from Bob is that he had two cans of coke in his cargo pants when they did tne MRI.....no wonder folks show up to get their scans and everything is broken.

View user profile

38 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 1:12 am

2seaoat wrote:the reason it is taking so long to hear from Bob is that he had two cans of coke in his cargo pants when they did tne MRI.....no wonder folks show up to get their scans and everything is broken.

Yeah, but it's not his fault.  He prolly just didn't realize aluminum was metal.  There's that Escambia schools education at work again.  Tsk tsk.

View user profile

39 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 7:45 am

Update?

View user profile

40 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 8:57 am

2seaoat wrote:Update?

There isn't one, I've called him a couple of times, once left a message and just now and his mail box is full. In about an hour I will call his friend that called me on Monday.

View user profile

41 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 8:59 am

Oh man! I'm just reading this? I thought Bob was doing the immunotherapy and doing good? What happened? Best wishes for a recovery and remission. I'm channeling my best energy!

View user profile

42 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 9:05 am

Guest


Guest
Vikingwoman wrote:Oh man! I'm just reading this? I thought Bob was doing the immunotherapy and doing good? What happened? Best wishes for a recovery and remission. I'm channeling my best energy!

He apparently developed balance issues... then fell. Went to er and they found metastasis to the brain. They hopefully did the additional scans yesterday and had the oncologist and surgeon confer. We don't know much else. It did catch us all off guard... and we're all anxiously waiting for an update.

43 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 9:15 am

Thanks Pkr. This is despondent.

View user profile

44 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 9:30 am

Well called his friend had to leave message, just called his room no one answered. If he had his surgery he is probably in ICU would be my guess.

View user profile

45 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 9:51 am

I am worried.....still praying for Bob.

View user profile

46 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 11:18 am

Bob just called me, he has not had the surgery yet, probably tomorrow and then to rehab for two weeks. He had to hang up because a nurse from the rehab place came in.

View user profile

47 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 11:35 am

Give 'em hell, Bob!

View user profile

48 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 11:42 am

Guest


Guest
ppaca wrote:Bob just called me, he has not had the surgery yet, probably tomorrow and then to rehab for two weeks. He had to hang up because a nurse from the rehab place came in.

Thanks

49 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 12:19 pm

Thank you Ppaca.....please lrpet Bob know we are thinking about him.

View user profile

50 Re: Good News on 9/7/2016, 12:35 pm

ppaca wrote:Bob just called me, he has not had the surgery yet, probably tomorrow and then to rehab for two weeks. He had to hang up because a nurse from the rehab place came in.

Thanks pp, you are our only lifeline to Bob right now, I appreciate so much passing along info, please let him know we all care and are pulling for him.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum