Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News

+11
2seaoat
RealLindaL
dumpcare
knothead
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Markle
Telstar
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Hallmarkgard
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 2:26 pm

2seaoat

I do hope you know that was said tongue in cheek.

No, I thought you meant what you posted. I think you are mean and cold making fun of Bob's brain right now. I am hopeful after his successful surgery that you will start acting kind again to Bob, and tell him he was right that Pensacola was never discovered.

27Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 5:36 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:p.s.  hell it could be worse.  Coulda disabled my right side instead and now I'd have to post with left hand. Lol

Right side, left side, both sides it's good news that you're aware and responding. Glad to see you remember that laughter is the best medicine and the best way to cure the funny bone.

28Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 7:00 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I do hope you know that was said tongue in cheek.

No, I thought you meant what you posted.  I think you are mean and cold making fun of Bob's brain right now.

ARE YOU SERIOUS????????    If so, YOU are the one with the defective brain here.   The only one I was making fun of with that ridiculous B.S. about Escambia schools was the arrogant fool in Illinois who keeps insisting on it. Good holy grief.

29Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 7:03 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Bob wrote:p.s.  hell it could be worse.  Coulda disabled my right side instead and now I'd have to post with left hand. Lol

Right side, left side, both sides it's good news that you're aware and responding. Glad to see you remember that laughter is the best medicine and the best way to cure the funny bone.

Yeah Bob, so keep laughing at the fool up in Illinois, will you?

Meanwhile, here's hoping you can get your scan and get some pressure relief, stat.  Let us know.....

30Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 7:07 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here, Bob:

31Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 7:50 pm

dumpcare

No update yet, haven't heard from him since this morning.

32Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 8:08 pm

I'm going to send a stripper-gram for reconnaissance if he doesn't update soon.

33Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 8:28 pm

2seaoat

I'm going to send a stripper-gram for reconnaissance if he doesn't update soon.

Or we will threaten to send Linda over to the hospital to do that stripper-gram thing. He will respond.

34Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 10:47 pm

Sal

Sal

Thinking about ya tonight, Bob.

I hope that you are pain free and can find some serenity and solace.

Being in the hospital sucks.

Peace, brother.

35Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/6/2016, 11:45 pm

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Thinking about ya tonight, Bob.

I hope that you are pain free and can find some serenity and solace.

Being in the hospital sucks.

Peace, brother.  

cheers cheers

36Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 12:52 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I'm going to send a stripper-gram for reconnaissance if he doesn't update soon.

Or we will threaten to send Linda over to the hospital to do that stripper-gram thing.  He will respond.

Don't just threaten -- send me.   Believe you me, if I did the deed, it would inspire anyone to action.

Mainly, tho, the action would be to call security and have me thrown out as one of the scariest sights in the hospital.

37Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 1:01 am

2seaoat

the action would be to call security

Too late.....Bob snuck Milk Duds into the hospital, and the reason it is taking so long to hear from Bob is that he had two cans of coke in his cargo pants when they did tne MRI.....no wonder folks show up to get their scans and everything is broken.

38Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 1:12 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:the reason it is taking so long to hear from Bob is that he had two cans of coke in his cargo pants when they did tne MRI.....no wonder folks show up to get their scans and everything is broken.

Yeah, but it's not his fault.  He prolly just didn't realize aluminum was metal.  There's that Escambia schools education at work again.  Tsk tsk.

39Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 7:45 am

2seaoat

Update?

40Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 8:57 am

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Update?

There isn't one, I've called him a couple of times, once left a message and just now and his mail box is full. In about an hour I will call his friend that called me on Monday.

41Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 8:59 am

Vikingwoman

Oh man! I'm just reading this? I thought Bob was doing the immunotherapy and doing good? What happened? Best wishes for a recovery and remission. I'm channeling my best energy!

42Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:05 am

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh man! I'm just reading this? I thought Bob was doing the immunotherapy and doing good? What happened? Best wishes for a recovery and remission. I'm channeling my best energy!

He apparently developed balance issues... then fell. Went to er and they found metastasis to the brain. They hopefully did the additional scans yesterday and had the oncologist and surgeon confer. We don't know much else. It did catch us all off guard... and we're all anxiously waiting for an update.

43Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:15 am

Vikingwoman

Thanks Pkr. This is despondent.

44Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:30 am

dumpcare

Well called his friend had to leave message, just called his room no one answered. If he had his surgery he is probably in ICU would be my guess.

45Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 9:51 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I am worried.....still praying for Bob.

46Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 11:18 am

dumpcare

Bob just called me, he has not had the surgery yet, probably tomorrow and then to rehab for two weeks. He had to hang up because a nurse from the rehab place came in.

47Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 11:35 am

Sal

Sal

Give 'em hell, Bob!

48Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 11:42 am

ppaca wrote:Bob just called me, he has not had the surgery yet, probably tomorrow and then to rehab for two weeks. He had to hang up because a nurse from the rehab place came in.

Thanks

49Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 12:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thank you Ppaca.....please lrpet Bob know we are thinking about him.

50Good News - Page 2 Empty Re: Good News 9/7/2016, 12:35 pm

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:Bob just called me, he has not had the surgery yet, probably tomorrow and then to rehab for two weeks. He had to hang up because a nurse from the rehab place came in.

Thanks pp, you are our only lifeline to Bob right now, I appreciate so much passing along info, please let him know we all care and are pulling for him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum