This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good News

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 7:37 pm

Bob: AS you can see, we're all pulling for you. I've dealt with cancer five times now and the only advice I have is for you to forget about tomorrow or next week, month, or year. Deal with the now. Do what you must and enjoy anything that makes you smile! Best regards.

View user profile

177 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 9:09 pm

Bob had 2 other friends visiting while I was there. Very good people. We were kind of introducing our selves and asking polite questions. Bob and I had a Major "Misunderstanding" about a year ago at a dinner party. We did not talk to each other for a long time. Today one of his friends asked the same question that I got so angry about. IBob shouted from his bed "NO!!!! NO!!!! Dont ask that!!!" It was funny and it was good to see that Bobs memory was still in good shape. I hope to go see him tomorrow and will tell him in person that all of us are pulling for him. What a guy. He has the nurses in his pocket. More later

View user profile

178 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 9:12 pm

Wordslinger wrote:Bob:  AS you can see, we're all pulling for you.  I've dealt with cancer five times now and the only advice I have is for you to forget about tomorrow or next week, month, or year.  Deal with the now.  Do what you must and enjoy anything that makes you smile!  Best regards.

Be careful with your advice. Smoking cigars and drinking crown makes him smile.

179 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 9:23 pm

There are few people as strong as you Hallmark to allow Bob and I to beat you up until we light your fuse........and you just keep coming back for more.....however, I know who the other people were in that room, and I sense that good people, brave people understand that people have strong bonds beyond mere words, and you have never been able to hide the good in your heart. I am proud to have known you, and I am thankful Bob has the three of you to watch out for his well being. I have been the meanest person on this forum to Bob since he became Ill, you knew exactly what I was doing, and as everybody thought we hated each other, we giggled a little bit in PMs, this place over the years has been filled with good people and we have all become stronger in sharing our time and ideas, but I am so proud of the people helping Bob right now......mere words are cheap......you are a man of more than words. Keep Bob positive, because he is going to need the three of you in the weeks ahead.

View user profile

180 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 10:51 pm

I went with Bob to Gallery Night ages ago, and met with the other two people who are visiting today.  Bob, before I go to bed, I want to share with you an image that I wanted to share with you when I saw it, because I was thinking of you when I saw it...it's ordinary...it's my neighbor's bulldog puppy, turning on his back and scratching in the grass.  I want you to carry with you that image of pure joy as you tackle what lies ahead.  Sweet dreams.

View user profile

181 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 11:31 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

What a sweetheart.

View user profile

182 Re: Good News on 9/11/2016, 11:51 pm

2seaoat wrote:.I know who the other people were in that room

One was my old buddy from high school. I didn't know you know him.

And as far as the other one, you would not only NOT know him, but I think hallmark would agree with me that you SURELY would never expect him to be a good friend of mine. Roflmao

But aside from that I really appreciate your words of support. Just as I do everyone else's kindness and caring in this thread.

View user profile

183 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 1:40 am

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:.I know who the other people were in that room

One was my old buddy from high school.  I didn't know you know him.  

And as far as the other one,  you would not only NOT know him,  but I think hallmark would agree with me that you SURELY would never expect him to be a good friend of mine. Roflmao

But aside from that I really appreciate your words of support.  Just as I do everyone else's kindness and caring in this thread.

So thanks, Bob, for helping me prove that our Mr. Know-it-All, just doesn't. lol

View user profile

184 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 7:10 am

Countdown to seagoat spewing random reasons why Bob is wrong and the people didn't realize who they really were. 9... 8... 7... 6.......

185 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 9:34 am

Hallmarkgard wrote:Bob had 2 other friends visiting while I was there.  Very good people.   We were kind of introducing our selves and asking polite questions.  Bob and I had a Major "Misunderstanding" about a year ago at a dinner party.  We did not talk to each other for a long time.  Today one of his friends asked the same question that I got so angry about.  IBob shouted from his bed  "NO!!!! NO!!!!  Dont ask that!!!"  It was funny and it was good to see that Bobs memory was still in good shape.  I hope to go see him tomorrow and will tell him in person that all of us are pulling for him.  What a guy.  He has the nurses in his pocket.  More later  

What was the question so I can ask it?

View user profile

186 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 10:49 am

Vikingwoman wrote:
Hallmarkgard wrote:Bob had 2 other friends visiting while I was there.  Very good people.   We were kind of introducing our selves and asking polite questions.  Bob and I had a Major "Misunderstanding" about a year ago at a dinner party.  We did not talk to each other for a long time.  Today one of his friends asked the same question that I got so angry about.  IBob shouted from his bed  "NO!!!! NO!!!!  Dont ask that!!!"  It was funny and it was good to see that Bobs memory was still in good shape.  I hope to go see him tomorrow and will tell him in person that all of us are pulling for him.  What a guy.  He has the nurses in his pocket.  More later  

Who was the better actor, Tor Johnson or Lyle Talbot? Smile

View user profile

187 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 12:22 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:

Lol....

View user profile

188 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 12:47 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Lol....

So we can all ask him . . . . .

View user profile

189 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 1:08 pm

BoB here with Hallark.in my hospital room. This horrible useless forum software is preventing me from posting because of goddamn pop ups. But Hallmark will explain.

View user profile

190 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 1:28 pm

Bob, nice seeing you today and your good spirits and also meeting Hallmark. I know someone else that may visit later today, if by chance they do move you and you are able to post let everyone know. Whoops gotta go the person I said that was coming at 1130 just showed up lol.

View user profile

191 Re: Good News on 9/12/2016, 2:18 pm

Oh the suspense!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum