Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob....update please

+12
Lisa12
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hallmarkgard
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
knothead
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 10:58 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: be prepared if they have to conventionally resection the lung.

Here's how I stand on that so far.  The surgeon just casually mentioned to me that if the robot could not complete the task that he would have to then revert to the conventional surgery.  I was so taken aback by the whole thing at the time of that visit that I failed to try to pin him down on how confident he is that the robot can complete the procedure.

SO,  when I was in Jax I asked the oncologist that question point blank.  He said he was very confident that robot could do it.
However, he aint a lung surgeon who actually does lung surgery so his opinion may not count for much on that.
I go back to see the surgeon on the 29th.  I'm going to ask the question this way:  "on a scale of 1 to 10,  with 10 being the most confident,  how confident are you the robot can do this and I won't need open lung surgery?"
And the follow-up question:  "Have you had prior experience with using the robot on a lung tumor in this location and what happened with that?"
I would really like to know what his answers will be.

252Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 1:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So much Roundup is being used that it is now entering our food supply.

Bob....update please - Page 11 Roundup-ready-crops

And Monsanto has the scientists altering the genetics of our food plants so they can be plastered with roundup and only the weeds will die.

No wonder genetically modified food crops are banned in the European Union, and surprisingly, many other countries around the world.

But not here in the good old USA, where lobbyists prevent Congress from protecting the health U.S. consumers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

253Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 1:51 pm

Definitely good questions for the surgeon, Bob.

Z - it's just plain crazy what we ingest. I'm all about fresh local veggies but who can guarantee what they use?

254Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 2:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites,

Since both your Dad and mine worked at Monsanto,  you will probably be familiar with the golf course on Chemstrand Rd they built for use by their employees.

When I was a teenager I used to play golf on it 2 or 3 times a week in the summer.
Long before I ever had to deal with cancer I've been telling folks what that golf course was like.
It had a horrible chemical smell to it.  And whenever your skin made contact with the grass,  it gave you an uncomfortable feeling. 
I've always guessed that Monsanto built that golf course to test it's pesticides and herbicides on human guinea pigs (it's own employees and their families).

I wouldn't be surprised if the cancer rate among the employees and their families who made use of that golf course is a lot higher than average.

255Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 2:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

cheers cheers
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So much Roundup is being used that it is now entering our food supply.

Bob....update please - Page 11 Roundup-ready-crops

And Monsanto has the scientists altering the genetics of our food plants so they can be plastered with roundup and only the weeds will die.

No wonder genetically modified food crops are banned in the European Union, and surprisingly, many other countries around the world.

But not here in the good old USA, where lobbyists prevent Congress from protecting the health U.S. consumers.

Something is damn sure happening....

256Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 2:50 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Hallmarkgard wrote:Lets see how this works  Say your wife doubles over in pain one afternoon while you are both working on a building project.  You rush her to the emergency room and they start to find out what is the matter. .... 

Not really related ....  but we learned this:

If you have to go to the ER for pain or whatever .... tell 'em you fell.   Then it's an "accident" and most insurance plans cover 100% of an ER visit it it stems from an "accident" that occurred.

Last time we said she tripped over the dog in the living room.   ER co-pays .... zero!

You should not have to pay a co-pay for an accident or a medical emergency. The problem is a non medical person makes the decision of what constitutes a medical emergency and are often wrong...they can decipher an accident so it just takes the guess work out of the decision.

257Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 3:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Monsanto is among the very worst examples of corporate capitalism.
It has no morals or ethics whatsoever,  it is driven exclusively by greed.

258Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 3:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob....update please - Page 11 Crops10

259Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 4:20 pm

Bob wrote:Monsanto is among the very worst examples of corporate capitalism.
It has no morals or ethics whatsoever,  it is driven exclusively by greed.

Most likely the reason for those wonderful Christmas parties that left all the children and parents so happy.

Free isn't really free. Shocked

260Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 4:23 pm

dumpcare

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/23/science/scientists-ponder-the-prospect-of-contagious-cancer.html?_r=0

too long to copy and paste, but makes you wonder sometimes.

261Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 4:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/23/science/scientists-ponder-the-prospect-of-contagious-cancer.html?_r=0

too long to copy and paste, but makes you wonder sometimes.

Wow.  Never thought about cancer being contagious.  But if it happens,  I would look to Monsanto for the cause.

262Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 6:08 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

85% of Tampons Contain Monsanto’s ‘Cancer Causing’ Glyphosate

http://ecowatch.com/2015/10/26/cotton-glyphosate-cancer/

263Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 6:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

264Bob....update please - Page 11 Empty Re: Bob....update please 2/22/2016, 6:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's a repeat of the tobacco company "scientists" all over again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum