Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The insanity of religion

+5
Markle
2seaoat
polecat
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:22 pm

2seaoat

People with strong arguments are generally able to directly respond rather than fabricate strawmen and then attack those.

That is the current hiding place for god. In time, I suspect we won't need god for that explanation either.

I have directly responded. There is no need for any strawman, that was your choice with the Spahgetti God. However, again you make a fatal flaw in logic. You assume that the universe, nature, math, and science can be realized by man in its complete truth.....again a fools errand. There will always be the undiscovered and there always will be the universal truth of God. This is not difficult. It is not indoctrination. It is the simple. You cannot disprove God and your faith that man will reach the apex and perfection is your faith. Again, I like the facts and man has not reached that apex of knowledge and you foolishly assume that your paradigm explains the universal. It does not any better than my paradigm. I am very content and at peace with the knowledge that Matthew six gives me a portal, nothing more or nothing less, but I understand your logic....I had the same as an eighth grader.

102The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:26 pm

2seaoat

People with strong arguments are generally able to directly respond rather than fabricate strawmen and then attack those.

Again......who is not directly responding? Please make your strong argument about God not existing. I am all ears, and please do not fabricate a strawman.

103The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:33 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:People with strong arguments are generally able to directly respond rather than fabricate strawmen and then attack those.

That is the current hiding place for god.  In time, I suspect we won't need god for that explanation either.

I have directly responded.  There is no need for any strawman, that was your choice with the Spahgetti God.  However, again you make a fatal flaw in logic.  You assume that the universe, nature, math, and science can be realized by man in its complete truth.....again a fools errand.

No, I haven't.  And the spaghetti monster is not a strawman.   It is a completely nonsense idea that is equally as likely as christianity.  I was trying to get you to explain why you believe in christianity instead of the spaghetti monster, but you will not respond to that.

You're basically making shit up, attributing it to me, and then arguing against that...and all the while, you're not responding to anything I have said.  

Watch.   You haven't responded to this:

boards of FL wrote:I ridicule those who believe because the doctrines are so obviously false.  Hypothetical scenario.  Let's say that you have a son who is in first grade and it's report card day.  Let's say your son comes home with a sheet of notebook paper that reads: "This isz Matt's (your son's name is Matt) reporte kard!  Matt's got all As and a Beee"  would you be skeptical of that document?

Let's say your dog approached you one day with a sheet of paper that read: "A kneww laww haz bin past.  No mor katz r aloud n this hous.",  would you be skeptical of that document?

Let's say you read a book written in ancient barbaric times in which women were treated as property, slavery was prevalent, punishments were swift and incredibly harsh, and the general level of knowledge at the time was very low; and let's say that the book was said to be an explanation of the creation of our universe.   The book, coincidentally, is also incredibly harsh, ignorant, and barbaric.  Women need to do what their men say or else.  Etc, etc.  Many of the claims in the book can be factually refuted today based upon our current understanding of the world because we know considerably more today than the people did in the past when the book was written.  And if you don't believe this, you will but tortured in a pit of fire forever.  Wouldn't you be skeptical of that document?   What if there were thousands of these books, all making equally extraordinary claims and all being incompatible with the rest?   Wouldn't that make you even more skeptical?

You haven't responded to this:

boards of FL wrote:I have made no assumption that we have discovered everything about math, science, and nature.  In fact, I am certain that we have not.  We haven't even scratched the surface.  I am the one who is comfortable not knowing and conceding that our knowledge - as developed as it has become - is still incredibly limited.  You are the one who invents a place holder for not knowing.  The religious claim to know how the universe came to be.  I, on the other hand, do not. You're getting yourself and I confused here.  I have a reason to investigate how our universe came to be.  You, on the other hand, do not because you already know.  God did it.  People also used to see no need in investigating why the sun rises and sets.  Bill O'Reilly sees no need to investigate the reason for the changing tides because god did it.  Ancient civilizations felt no need to investigate why storms or natural disasters happen.  God did it.  And they felt that they must therefore do whatever they could (sacrifices, pray, etc) to appease that god so that they didn't bring any more evil upon themselves.  

This is known as a "god of the gaps" argument.  You're basically saying "There are things that we don't currently know about or understand, therefore, god."   If that is the argument that you want to make, you're basically saying that god is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance.  God used to cause the sun to rise and set.  God used to cause the tides to go in and out.  God used to cause death.  God used to cause the changing season.  Today, god isn't really needed to explain hardly anything outside of  "What happened before the big bang?"  That is the current hiding place for god.  In time, I suspect we won't need god for that explanation either.

boards of FL wrote:Pascals wager is absolutely the worst philosophical argument for the existence of god that has ever been made.  Watch this.  There is a religion called Dragonism.  It's doctrine states that there is a 16 headed dragon called Yabtoraok.  Yabtoraok commands us to spend our entire lives learning as much about math and science as we possibly can.  If we fail to do that, Yabtoraok will torture us forever in a pit of fire.  

OK.  On one hand, I could consider this claim and then naturally write it off as complete nonsense.  On other other hand, what if it is true?  If true my skepticism will cause me to be tortured forever.  I suppose I may as well say that I believe in Yabtoraok since the possibility of being tortured for eternity far outweighs the cost of learning as much about math and science as possible.

We could apply this argument to the most asinine propositions out there.  The entire universe rests inside the eye of a clown.  If we don't spend our lives worshiping this clown, he will bring the worst imaginable evil upon us in the afterlife.  Well, may as well believe in that one as well.

And beyond that, lets assume that god does in fact exist for a second.  Do you honestly think that viewing the proposition of belief or skepticism through the lens of a self-interested wager would be considered acceptable to a god?  Come on now.

boards of FL wrote:If you had been born and raised in Kuwait, don't you think it very likely that you would subscribe to islam?  If you had been born in a particular region of the world where (insert religion) is prevalent, and if your parents were also (insert religion), don't you think it highly likely that you yourself would be (insert religion)?  Had you been born in ancient Greece, don't you think it likely that you would have worshiped Zeus?  And how unfortunate it would have been for you if you were born before the invention of christianity!  No matter what you did with your life, hell awaited you!

Isn't your current religious identification more attributable to random chance (time/era, geography, your parents) than a serious consideration of all religious claims available, and then a selection of the one that you felt seemed the most likely?

The only thing that you have managed to respond to is the idea that man has (or, could have) perfect knowledge of everything.  The problem with that is that no one here has made such a claim.  In fact, I have said the exact opposite.  

When you don't respond to what I'm saying, and when you instead fabricate your own argument so that you can respond to that fabricated argument instead of my arguments, you are in fact arguing against a strawman.

104The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:38 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:People with strong arguments are generally able to directly respond rather than fabricate strawmen and then attack those.

Again......who is not directly responding?  Please make your strong argument about God not existing.  I am all ears, and please do not fabricate a strawman.

I can't tell if your reading comprehension sucks or if you're simply not reading my posts.  Either way, you're not responding to me.  You're talking to yourself.   Here you go, 2seaoat. Enjoy you conversation with your strawman. Should you ever come up with responses to what I have actually said, feel free to post them and then we will continue.

The insanity of religion - Page 5 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

boards of FL wrote:I can't disprove the existence of the christian god.  I also cannot disprove the existence of the tens of thousands of other gods either.  I cannot disprove that the heavens gate cult wasn't really on to something.   I cannot disprove the idea that a copy of Seinfeld Season 7 is currently orbiting Pluto.  Certain things cannot be disproven.  That doesn't mean that they exist or are even slightly likely to exist.  I can't disprove Santa Claus.  I can't disprove the Easter Bunny.  I can't disprove the Tooth Fairy.  I can't disprove the idea that Star Wars is real, and that the movie is actually a documentary showing real people doing real things.

boards of FL wrote:I already conceded that it is impossible to prove that god does not exist.  More correctly stated, there is no evidence for the existence of god or the supernatural.  There is no good reason to believe that a supernatural god exists.  Based on what we know of the natural world and based upon the countless doctrines that exist, it is highly unlikely that any of them are correct.

105The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:39 pm

It's called faith for a reason... and there's also a reason it was taught so early in life. It's the same reason the govt (and all govts & churches) want to educate children. It's how you progressives came to have faith in collectivist crapola over individual liberties... despite the overwhelming evidence that enormous central govts inherently abuse their ceded powers and subjugate the populace. The problem with either is when they are used to squash other's rights. Christianity isn't forcing me to do anything... progressives on the otherhand are constantly doing it.

106The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:40 pm

2seaoat

You, on the other hand, do not because you already know.

Who is not reading the posts of others. You have not even attempted to logically respond to what I have posted. You make chit up that I already know. If I knew I would have truth, and perfection, and I have abundantly made it clear that your paradigm was mine in eighth grade....that I had the world figured out and all I had to do was learn more facts and discover more truth....again read what I have written....a fools errand. I am at peace with the limitations of man and the certainty of universal truth and perfection which is God. You believe man is unlimited and can close the gap, you are entitled to your religion, because it is a religion, the strong non belief of God. No problem from me because as an eighth grader I shared that simplistic view of the world and understand the argument that which we cannot empirically verify does not exist.....the problem in logic is obvious, but you may be right. I might be wrong, but I will make Pascal's wager and have little or no remorse.

107The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 1:54 pm

2seaoat

I have directly responded to every question you have posed. You said my answer was vague. Again, with certainty I say that the universe, nature, math, and science have truth. The apex of this truth is god and the perfection of truth. There are many portals to connect with the apex. I make no assumption that the portal of matthew 6 and Christianity is exclusive.

You however, ridicule any portal. You even create a strawman of the spahgetti god and ask why I do not choose that portal. I answered clearly that your portal may ultimately find the apex and truth, but my selection of any portal matters little if the apex of truth is directly connected to the individual. Matthew six concludes the same. We may not be able to define or as you say....directly respond to that yet discovered and understood, therefore with certainty, you dismiss any portal because in your religion, man through hard work and expanding knowledge will achieve truth and perfection.....how is your religion working for you.......again a fools errand.

The same thought process I had as an eighth grader. Illogical and incomplete, and therein is the central fallacy of your argument.

108The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 2:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do any of you here believe it's possible that, out of the hundreds of thousands of cases of humans seeing something unknown to them in the sky, that some of these sightings are actually unexplainable by ANY means?

Over the course of the last 45 years, I have devoted far more time to the study of the "UFO" phenomenon than I did to trying to understand the events of 9/11 and that would come in second on my list of obsessions.

After looking at everything, pro, con, true believer, debunker, you name it, I now look at the whole thing a little differently than anyone else I've heard on the subject.
It's my opinion, that to believe there is never anything in that sky which is beyond our comprehension, is the real crackpot position.

Which brings me to a point. Why is there no communication between us and whatever that is? Or to put it a way you've probably heard, why doesn't it land on the White House lawn and announce it's presence?

I have a theory about that. Consider a scuba diver in the ocean and he encounters a school of minnows. Why would we not apply the same question to that scenario? Why is there no communication between the scuba diver and the minnows?
Well it's because of course the minnows have no capacity to communicate with the scuba diver. So communication is not even possible.
Could be exactly the same with whatever it is we're witnessing in the sky.

So if we can't even communicate with that, it really is a giant leap to conclude that our math, science, philosophy, religion or anything else will ever lead us to whatever the nature of all existence is.
For anyone to believe otherwise, takes the term "know-it-all" to a whole new level. lol

109The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 2:26 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
I have a theory about that.  Consider a scuba diver in the ocean and he encounters a school of minnows.   Why would we not apply the same question to that scenario?  Why is there no communication between the scuba diver and the minnows?
Well it's because of course the minnows have no capacity to communicate with the scuba diver.  So communication is not even possible.
Could be exactly the same with whatever it is we're witnessing in the sky.

Bob's mysteries of the cosmos explained through Finding Nemo.

110The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 2:30 pm

2seaoat

It's my opinion, that to believe there is never anything in that sky which is beyond our comprehension, is the real crackpot position.

Boards answer would be that everything has a scientific answer and that if we cannot answer the same now man will close the gap and find the answer. His is simply a space and time continuum to truth of that thing in the sky.

My answer would be that there are things beyond man's knowledge and understanding which we may never close that gap, but that there is truth and the apex of truth is God, and that thing you describe Bob in the sky is the truth beyond my comprehension. I accept the same as unknown but part of the truth. If I am able to achieve empirical verification on Boards journey which is his religion, I will have an answer, or Boards will never achieve knowledge and close the gap, but the truth does not disappear, God does not vanish, rather the same remains undiscovered and unknown, but very real and tangible, or not does not change the truth by mere discovery or never discovering what was in the sky.

111The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 2:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:You haven't responded to this:

I have directly responded to every question you have posed.

You haven't responded to hardly any of my posts.  You haven't responded to any of the quotes I just gave you.  All you're doing is taking one sentence out of a long post and responding to that.  

Watch.  What was your response to this?

boards of FL wrote:Pascals wager is absolutely the worst philosophical argument for the existence of god that has ever been made.  Watch this.  There is a religion called Dragonism.  It's doctrine states that there is a 16 headed dragon called Yabtoraok.  Yabtoraok commands us to spend our entire lives learning as much about math and science as we possibly can.  If we fail to do that, Yabtoraok will torture us forever in a pit of fire.  

OK.  On one hand, I could consider this claim and then naturally write it off as complete nonsense.  On other other hand, what if it is true?  If true my skepticism will cause me to be tortured forever.  I suppose I may as well say that I believe in Yabtoraok since the possibility of being tortured for eternity far outweighs the cost of learning as much about math and science as possible.

We could apply this argument to the most asinine propositions out there.  The entire universe rests inside the eye of a clown.  If we don't spend our lives worshiping this clown, he will bring the worst imaginable evil upon us in the afterlife.  Well, may as well believe in that one as well.

And beyond that, lets assume that god does in fact exist for a second.  Do you honestly think that viewing the proposition of belief or skepticism through the lens of a self-interested wager would be considered acceptable to a god?  Come on now.

2seaoat, I asked you this in my last post but you didn't respond.  How did you come to be a christian?  Were you indoctrinated as a child?

112The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 2:48 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-organization

113The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 2:49 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:You, on the other hand, do not because you already know.

Who is not reading the posts of others.  

I have read all of your posts. You stated that you are a christian. Therefore it is your believe that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..."

You have no need to understand what - if anything - happened prior to the big bang. You have no need to understand how the big bang even happened, because you already know. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..."

114The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:04 pm

2seaoat

I have read all of your posts. You stated that you are a christian. Therefore it is your believe that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..."

I did not post the above. You cannot comprehend what I have posted and decide to make up chit like you were talking to a child. Let me type this very slowly for you. Matthew 6, the basis of the protestant reformation implies that there is a direct connection with God which does NOT need the hypocrites telling me what I must believe, or you telling me what Christians believe. I know this is difficult, but there were folks who said that only the historical church(the catholic church) could speak for God, and some other folks said that is not what the Bible says.....so now all those multitude of portals have folks standing up telling me what a christian is, just like you are telling me what I believe without a scintilla of understanding higher complex thought. You do not define Christianity anymore than the hypocrites who pray the loudest. You and your spaghetti God, or Mormons finding ancient tablets in upstate NY, do not speak for my beliefs. You have not read or comprehended anything I have written. You have only raised the volume of your prayer that your religion is correct.

115The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:13 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:I have read all of your posts. You stated that you are a christian. Therefore it is your believe that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..."

I did not post the above.  You cannot comprehend what I have posted and decide to make up chit like you were talking to a child.  Let me type this very slowly for you.  Matthew 6, the basis of the protestant reformation implies that there is a direct connection with God which does NOT need the hypocrites telling me what I must believe, or you telling me what Christians believe.  I know this is difficult, but there were folks who said that only the historical church(the catholic church) could speak for God, and some other folks said that is not what the Bible says.....so now all those multitude of portals have folks standing up telling me what a christian is, just like you are telling me what I believe without a scintilla of understanding higher complex thought.   You do not define Christianity anymore than the hypocrites who pray the loudest.  You and your spaghetti God, or Mormons finding ancient tablets in upstate NY, do not speak for my beliefs.  You have not read or comprehended anything I have written.   You have only raised the volume of your prayer that your religion is correct.

So to clarify, are you saying that it is not your belief that god created the universe? Because I just attributed that belief to you and you're now telling me that I'm wrong. So, for the record, you do not belief that god created the universe?

116The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:26 pm

2seaoat

So to clarify, are you saying that it is not your belief that god created the universe? Because I just attributed that belief to you and you're now telling me that I'm wrong. So, for the record, you do not belief that god created the universe?

That is not what you said. This is what you said.

Therefore it is your believe that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..."

I believe you meant belief. So you were telling me I believe in Genesis in the Bible as the truth. I do not. Nor have I anywhere in this thread given you any implication I believed the same. You made it up. Based on an assumption that as a Christian the old testament or anything written in a book is the controlling factor. Again, the hypocrites or anything written by man, does not control the direct connection a believer has with God. The universe, nature, math, and science has always existed and upon that truth at the apex is God. I believe that the universe and its creation is beyond my comprehension and knowledge at this time, but it does exist within the empirically verifiable facts of my existence only to the degree I am capable of understanding the same. I believe in a unified theory of truth within the universe, nature, math and science and the apex is God.

117The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

Bob's mysteries of the cosmos explained through Finding Nemo.

When I saw the movie at the theater I actually cried like a baby during some of the scenes.  And that's not easy for a grown man to admit.  lol
But I blame it on those folks at Pixar because they sure do know how to manipulate audience emotions.
It's a helluva story about a helluvan adventure.  It has equal amounts of comedy and pathos.  I love it.

But,  as to it having any relevance to my religion?  Nah.  For there to be any analogy to my minnows,  these fish wouldn't be audibly speaking English.  lol
That's sorta the whole point of my minnows.  They aint never gonna be talking to us or sending us emails or texts or smoke signals.  lol

118The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:34 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:So to clarify, are you saying that it is not your belief that god created the universe? Because I just attributed that belief to you and you're now telling me that I'm wrong. So, for the record, you do not belief that god created the universe?

That is not what you said.  This is what you said.

Therefore it is your believe that "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth..."

I believe you meant belief.  So you were telling me I believe in Genesis in the Bible as the truth.  I do not.  Nor have I anywhere in this thread given you any implication I believed the same.  You made it up.  Based on an assumption that as a Christian the old testament or anything written in a book is the controlling factor.  Again, the hypocrites or anything written by man, does not control the direct connection a believer has with God.   The universe, nature, math, and science has always existed and upon that truth at the apex is God.  I believe that the universe and its creation is beyond my comprehension and knowledge at this time, but it does exist within the empirically verifiable facts of my existence only to the degree I am capable of understanding the same.  I believe in a unified theory of truth within the universe, nature, math and science and the apex is God.

Fair enough. Though if you go back and read our back and forth, I originally said that you have no need to understand what happened prior to - if anything - the big bang. I said, you have no need to understand that because you already know. Is that not accurate? Sure, I referenced Genesis, though isn't it your belief that god created the universe? If that is the case, is there any need for your to devote any time or resources towards figuring out how the universe came to be? Of course not. You already know! God did it!

I suspect your next post will be "There you go putting words in my mouth again!", to which I will reply "So...you don't believe that god created the universe?" to which you will reply "I never said that!"

119The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:35 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You haven't responded to this:

I have directly responded to every question you have posed.

You haven't responded to hardly any of my posts.  You haven't responded to any of the quotes I just gave you.  All you're doing is taking one sentence out of a long post and responding to that.  

Watch.  What was your response to this?

2seaoat, I asked you this in my last post but you didn't respond.  How did you come to be a christian?  Were you indoctrinated as a child?

Still looking for your response? You won't find it because you didn't respond. This was only one post of several that you completely ignored in favor of arguing against the idea that I claimed that human beings have achieved perfect knowledge of everything - which, I never actually claimed.

120The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:45 pm

2seaoat

I referenced Genesis, though isn't it your belief that god created the universe?

The question does not make any sense to me. If you have listened at all, you would have the answer. With my belief in God being the apex of truth and perfection, it follows that his existence is a priori acknowledgement of the Universe.

121The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:50 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:I referenced Genesis, though isn't it your belief that god created the universe?

The question does not make any sense to me.  If you have listened at all, you would have the answer.  With my belief in God being the apex of truth and perfection, it follows that his existence is a priori acknowledgement of the Universe.

Let's make this incredibly simple.

Is it your belief that god created the universe?

122The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:52 pm

2seaoat

You keep posting that I did not respond to how I believe in Matthew 6. Go through the thread. I concisely responded with my evolution from grade school to high school.

123The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:54 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:You keep posting that I did not respond to how I believe in Matthew 6.  Go through the thread.  I concisely responded with my evolution from grade school to high school.

Then can you use the quote feature (or copy and paste) and show me what your direct response was to this?

124The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat,

I'm trying to follow you on what exactly your religion is.

Rather than centering on the Bible, it seems to center on only one verse
in the Bible, Matthew 6.

Is this sorta like my religion centering (in part) on only one verse in the Bible, Matthew 7:12?

If you have a religion that uses only one verse, and I have a religion that uses only one verse, and these verses are BOTH in the Matthew chapter, then I'm gonna have to take a closer look at Matthew to see what was up with him. Might be an indication that old Matthew was a cut above the others.

125The insanity of religion - Page 5 Empty Re: The insanity of religion 9/25/2015, 3:55 pm

2seaoat

Is it your belief that god created the universe?

What part of the answer which was concise and accurate did you not understand. Are you having difficulty with the concept of a priori?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum