Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racist Police Stop in Pensacola!!!!

+7
Floridatexan
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
EmeraldGhost
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Vikingwoman

Bullshit! He still has to show his DL and registration. There is protocol as to when she calls for a supervisor. He had the duty to show his driving credentials
when asked.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Racist Police Stop in Pensacola!!!! - Page 2 Untitl10

Well look at that heavily tinted windows back and side..there goes your racial profiling case....she couldn't have known the occupants race....

2seaoat

Sorry, not when he clearly said call the supervisor, I want a supervisor.......I can be stopped and when I question the authority for a stop and ask for a supervisor, I have not shown non compliance as you are asserting, I am asking for simple verification of authority which is an ABSOLUTE RIGHT, and it is not qualified by my failure to show that officer my identification when I have asked for supervision......

You have already established you are unfamiliar with the protocols and now you are asserting that when a person exercises an absolute right, you can arrest him for asking for a supervisor because he wants to know your authority.....you could not be more wrong......Guarantee you she gets a letter in her file and it has NOTHING to do with who this person was.  Now I would agree with you 100% if this person never asked to speak to a supervisor and told her he would not provide his identification.   Then and only then would she have the right to arrest him.   She had NO right to arrest him once he reasonably asked for a supervisor, and he clearly made it known that he had been stopped multiple times without reasons, and he wanted to talk to a supervisor......this is crystal clear and your interpretation is wrong, and only correct if he never asked for the supervisor.....he is an intelligent citizen who asked the right question.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:As a community leader who stated that he had been stopped many times, but more importantly a s a citizen, he had every right to ask why he was stopped.  He did EXACTLY the right thing when he asked for a supervisor.  I did not see that truck break ANY law, yet the officer without probable cause followed that citizen and was strident and out of control.  Some people have NO business being a police officer.  When he asked to speak to a supervisor she became argumentative....he broke NO laws, and when people get acclimated to living in a police state they cannot act like the free and independent citizens of a Republic, but become indentured servants to the power structure.

He was right.   How many times have each of you been stopped by LEO this year......and after being stopped were you speeding or doing something against the law........It is about time people stand their ground as citizens, and ask for supervisors.....The Supreme Court in just this session has again condemned out of control traffic stops which have NO basis.......it does not matter black or white.......probable cause of a crime is the threshold.....and as Scalia has said for the last 10 years.....they will not find constitutional stops in fishing expeditions......Enough!

T your values are not color blind.

No, she was not out of control and she called for a supervisor.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here let me use a Little Johnny Cochran on you IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FACE YOU DON'T KNOW THE RACE.....

2seaoat

Well look at that heavily tinted windows back and side..there goes your racial profiling case....she couldn't have known the occupants race....

Knuclehead where did the man say anything about being profiled because of race.....he said he had been stopped multiple times without reason and he wanted to talk to a supervisor.....the rest is your desire to protect the poor weak women police officer from the rude black man who exercised his absolute right to request a supervisor on a traffic stop......this lady did not need your help to protect her, she need a few more hours of training and becoming familiar with standard police protocols.    This man did nothing wrong but stand his ground to the absolute right in the absence of exigent circumstance to ask to speak to a supervisor......this very racist thread has NOTHING to do with the facts.....every single one of us have an absolute right to ask for supervision on a traffic stop....and Dreams suggests that he could have gotten a beat down and dragged to the squad car and be arrested because he asserted his rights, and you suggest the big bad civilian is black and the little LEO is a woman and white who needs T's protection....how perverse this entire thread is......You can really jam Seaoat when you show me his prosecution for asking for a supervisor....oh by the way did he not voluntarily and peacefully turn his ID over when supervision got there....all the while off camera she is complaining about his "chit" in asserting his right to have supervision there.   Concepts are difficult for some, and yes I am one big prick who has little patience for ignorance......but you all have a chance to really jam me when this criminal is charged with a crime for asking for a supervisor and being a citizen(just a plain old citizen of the United States of America).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You assume a lot...I am pretty sure if that woman needed protecting her glock would have done a good job of it. ALSO if he kept getting stopped have you considered he might not give a damn about traffic laws and deserved to be stopped...?  No doesn't fit your agenda does it John Brown ?

2seaoat

No, she was not out of control and she called for a supervisor.

Wrong answer.   She was argumentative after he clearly asked for a supervisor, and kept escalating the situation by argument.  A trained police officer explains the reason for the stop, and does not argue with a driver, particularly after the driver has clearly asked for a supervisor.   She continued arguing, and then started barking commands to a citizen who was in front of the stopped vehicle and was simply watching this fiasco.  

Under control:

I stopped you because there are possible issues with your plates, can is see your dl please.

No, I want a supervisor.

Yes sir, I will call that in and please close your door and remain in the vehicle until the supervisor get here.

Officer goes to squad, calls in the request for supervisor, and waits in the squad until supervison arrives.   Explains the stop and her reason to supervision, and answers any questions they may have.   Supervision from that point on talks with the driver and decides how to proceed.

This is basic PTI training done in every department in America.....unless there are exigent circumstances which there were none.

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:The truck was driving along with a cop car behind him and they just decide to randomly check out his tag?  

What reason?

Do you mean to tell me when a policemen is behind me on the road they are checking out my tag?

Something ain't right here...they go over and check the windows or door on both sides of the truck and then return with a paper to give to him.

What was that all about?  

Looks flaky to me.

Of course tags are checked, and checked frequently. Many cities now have squad cars equipped with computerized tag readers. As the squad car cruises, the reader readers scans every tag the car passes. It runs the tag against any stolen cars or owners who have warrants against them. Some cities even have the scanners mounted almost like red light cameras which scan every plate on every car passing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So his disrespect to a common patrol officer by refusing to ID was okay because Black Knight takes White Queen ?....your rules are beyond silly seaoat.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:We have all been stopped, but I disagree completely.  I was returning from Disneyworld and the kids were sleeping in the back.  My wife was laying down on the arm rest and talking to me as to how far was it till we were home......I told her where we were, and then I mention to her we were being followed by a police car.....it followed us for a mile and then turned his lights on......it was 1:30 am on a Saturday night and I was wearing a baseball cap and appeared to be in the car alone.   I pull over and the officer approaches and says I was going 41 in a 35 mph zone....my wife pops up and the kids pop up and my wife says Seaoat......I watched the speedometer and you never went above 30mph since the police officer was following us.   So I ask the officer where I was speeding and he tells us a spot which was about three hundred yards behind us......I was not speeding and my wife and I both knew it.   He comes back to the car and wants me to sign the citation.  I say no.  You just did a profile stop for drunk drivers and you thought I was a single male in a vehicle on a saturday night after 1:30 am and you had NO legal justification for this stop and my wife and I can confirm at no time was I speeding.......he says I get bored and I break up the evening doing investigatory stops......I said your stop was bad and you need to take me to jail......he gets on the radio and calls in that I will not sign the citation and want to go to jail.....the lady goes I know Seaoat and he is a great guy........now he comes back to the vehicle realizing he is in deep chit, and he tries the sympathy routine.....it has been a long night.......I need to break it up......so can you just go along with me on this and sign........I said no, I want to talk to the Judge-----------when he does bond call and explain that an officer is out of control(he had just won an award for the most DUI arrest in the county), and at that point he goes over to my wife and starts pleading with her to convince me to sign the citation, and I will never forget, he was not speeding, he is a big boy, put him in jail if you think you are right, but I will testify that he never went over 30mph.....He tells us that we better show up at court on this date....I do not sign......and he tells me I was being a jerk......the case was thrown out and my lawyer told me that the judge was fully familiar with this officers methods.....thrown out......unless citizens stand their ground we cannot stop this police state from destroying America.....I found Nothing inappropriate about the citizen's request for a supervisor.....he asked why he was stopped and was given a totally wrong answer.....he needed a supervisor there.  Then she alone escalated the situation when all she had to do as any trained and intelligent officer would have done is return to the squad and get the supervisor.

Lot of time on your hands today?

2seaoat

You assume a lot...I am pretty sure if that woman needed protecting her glock would have done a good job of it. ALSO if he kept getting stopped have you considered he might not give a damn about traffic laws and deserved to be stopped...?  No doesn't fit your agenda does it John Brown ?

This is hysterical.  For eight years you have posted all these bad things about police as if they are monsters, and when an officer clearly did not follow protocols and tries to intimidate a citizen out of their absolute right to request a supervisor at a traffic stop......this is about race......it is comedic.   This officer was clearly wrong for anybody who looks at this stop with knowledge of police protocols and the absolute right every citizen has to question the authority of an officer and ask for supervision absent exigent circumstances.....in your world T being black and driving is an exigent circumstance.

I always cooperate with an officer when I have broken a traffic law.   I will however assert my rights where I have a question about the basis of the stop.
Those rights are not extinguished because somebody wears a uniform.  Every citizen of this country has an absolute right to avoid unreasonable government searches and illegal arrests, and the first step is to ask for a supervisor on a traffic stop if you believe you are being stopped unreasonably.  You may be wrong, but that is your right.....again absent exigent circumstances.

2seaoat

Lot of time on your hands today?

You read me like a book.   The bobcat blew a hydraulic seal and it will take me a week to fix it, and I tried to have my wife help me raise my Flagpole and new American flag, but I am too damn weak to lift it up so the flagpole is half way up sitting on a step ladder as I am getting the lull ready to lift it, but this requires a cage, safety harnesses, and putting my wife up in the air in cage as I raise the flag......it would have been so much easier with the bobcat.....but I have NEVER been more proud to raise the flag, and I will get it done and post the photo.....I have never been prouder of this great country, and that flag means a great deal to me.....so yea....more time than I expected last week.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Lot of time on your hands today?

You read me like a book.   The bobcat blew a hydraulic seal and it will take me a week to fix it, and I tried to have my wife help me raise my Flagpole and new American flag, but I am too damn weak to lift it up so the flagpole is half way up sitting on a step ladder as I am getting the lull ready to lift it, but this requires a cage, safety harnesses, and putting my wife up in the air in cage as I raise the flag......it would have been so much easier with the bobcat.....but I have NEVER been more proud to raise the flag, and I will get it done and post the photo.....I have never been prouder of this great country, and that flag means a great deal to me.....so yea....more time than I expected last week.

Yeah that flag flew over slavery for 78 years..proud...

Markle

Markle

The driver was just high on his AUTHORITAY, as a big shot and was going to show this petite cop he wouldn't be dissed.

Apparently this driver is a close friend of my good friend 2seaoat.

The driver was being a royal A** H*** and, once again all that had to be done to avoid any confrontation, was to comply with the officers instructions.

The driver refused to comply. He deserved to be tased.

2seaoat

The driver refused to comply. He deserved to be tased.

Wrong answer.  He asked to speak to a supervisor.  His right.  You do not get tazed for exercising your rights......any question T why this man's exercise of his rights is important.......Dreams wants to arrest him and Mr. Markle wants to taze him, and you want him to respect white women.......never met the man, but this is too funny....when T posted a white guy on a motorcycle in Colorado exercising his right to carry......there was a cheer leading section for the courage to exercise our rights....and yes that man was firm......or twenty or so T videos with some smart asz not showing ID at a checkpoint.......I got to tell you this place is fricking entertaining.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, not when he clearly said call the supervisor, I want a supervisor.......I can be stopped and when I question the authority for a stop and ask for a supervisor, I have not shown non compliance as you are asserting, I am asking for simple verification of authority which is an ABSOLUTE RIGHT, and it is not qualified by my failure to show that officer my identification when I have asked for supervision......

You have already established you are unfamiliar with the protocols and now you are asserting that when a person exercises an absolute right, you can arrest him for asking for a supervisor because he wants to know your authority.....you could not be more wrong......Guarantee you she gets a letter in her file and it has NOTHING to do with who this person was.  Now I would agree with you 100% if this person never asked to speak to a supervisor and told her he would not provide his identification.   Then and only then would she have the right to arrest him.   She had NO right to arrest him once he reasonably asked for a supervisor, and he clearly made it known that he had been stopped multiple times without reasons, and he wanted to talk to a supervisor......this is crystal clear and your interpretation is wrong, and only correct if he never asked for the supervisor.....he is an intelligent citizen who asked the right question.

You are wacked out! Must be your meds. I say this again. He refused to show his DL. Whether or not he asked for a supervisor is not the issue. He refused to provide his driving credentials and she had a legitimate reason to stop him. Hell, they do DL license checkpoints all the time. You are so full of shit.

2seaoat

I love getting responses when I am right.....I have not smiled this much since I birdied the last hole of golf I ever played.......popped up the drive maybe seventy yards, and the opposing team laughed out loud.......hit a seven wood 190 right down the middle, hit the five wood 210 and landed on the par five twenty feet from the pin, and calmly walked up and drained the put for a birdie and my partner and I won all the bets and the beauty of those shaking heads.....priceless.  I love shaking heads who disagree with me.

Vikingwoman

You're starting to sound lime Donald Trump.

Vikingwoman

Do you agree she had a right to ask for his DL?

2seaoat

An officer can ask me for identification when I am walking, and all I have to do is give him my name and address, and ask if I am under arrest.  There is no requirement to show an ID.

However, when a person is issued a driver's license he has given implied consent that an officer may ask him for that driver's license.  The officer was completely correct to ask for his DL.  That is not where she screwed up.  She screwed up when the citizen asked why am I being stopped.  She promptly answered that she ran his plates and that there was an issue, which he quickly responded no....what did I do wrong for you to run my plates.....I have been stopped numerous times......I want to speak to your supervisor.

At this point he has qualified his response with a request for supervision.  She failed to honor that request immediately, but continued arguing and threatening which was neither professional or appropriate for a traffic stop at 8am in the morning in broad daylight where no exigent circumstances were present to overcome the protections of the fourth amendment.   She failed to follow protocol and stop arguing, politely explain that the driver should stay in his vehicle and she will return to her squad and call for supervision......she does not have to explain her authority to anyone, but she does have to honor his request in a timely and appropriate manner.  She did not.  The supervisor arrived.  Got the requested paperwork, and the man was on his way.  Dreams it is simple......We will see the PNJ follow ups this week and there should be a citation issued if this officer was even close to correct in the way she handled this stop.  It has nothing to do with his color, the officer being a female, but everything to do with the United States Constitution and the absolute rights of citizens.  No meds effecting my cogent and as usual correct analysis of a issue under the fourth amendment....just my usual big head.

Vikingwoman

You show me where it says she has to call for supervision before she gets his DL and registration?

2seaoat

I did.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:I did.

Where? I never saw anything like that.

Vikingwoman

Are you talking about those two court cases that don't relate? They were arrested. It has nothing to do w/ her reason for stopping the car and asking for his DL and registration. Besides that wasn't the question,Seaoat. Show me where she has the duty to call in a supervisor before requesting his DL. You can't because you made that up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum