Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racist Police Stop in Pensacola!!!!

+7
Floridatexan
Markle
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
EmeraldGhost
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

2seaoat

Well this explains why you did not understand that an officer does have access to the DMV in some of your and others earlier comments about producing insurance papers.....moot point....it was produced.   The scanners are quick.  They collect information from many license plates scanned, and are cataloged by  date, GPS location and tag ownership information.....and yes this data is mined just like NSA without probable cause or warrant.   This stop was a bad stop.  It was always about the fourth amendment and the constitution.   Sheep are more concerned in staying with the flock, but a pack of wild dogs will kill the entire flock without fleeing because they believe in safety of the flock......the scariest part for me is that otherwise intelligent people are blindly giving their rights away and think a citizen standing up for those rights is wrong.......something was most definitely wrong.....the response to this video, and the total lack of independent thought.

Vikingwoman

I never said anything about insurance papers and she never asked for insurance papers. You keep dancing around this whole issue of his behavior never once acknowledging it was bad and keep on harping about the "bad stop". HE HIMSELF SAID IT WAS BAD BEHAVIOR AND THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT! GET IT! You brought race into it. His lawyer brought race into it.You're nuts and a race baiter!

2seaoat

So I am nuts now.......I migrated from a drugged stupor to being nuts.....now that is funny, If someone calls you out they are drugged or nuts......you continue to make me smile.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:So I am nuts now.......I migrated from a drugged stupor to being nuts.....now that is funny, If someone calls you out they are drugged or nuts......you continue to make me smile.

You are nuts. I gave you the benefit of the doubt you were medicated or something but since you're not...you're nuts.

2seaoat

You are nuts. I gave you the benefit of the doubt you were medicated or something but since you're not...you're nuts.

Yep, and this statement was truthful:

That's what was quoted in the newspaper article the second day-" I was out of line". I did not say it.

You are the one who put the quotation marks around "YOUR" statement.  If you can read plain English......this quotation never appeared in the paper.  It was a lie.  

If you had said the PNJ had reported that Mr. Mays said he was out of line.......that would be the truth......and I am sure conceptually you will be unable to comprehend the difference.......it must be my drug stupor that allows me to see these visions, or maybe it is my shock therapy for being a nut......or maybe words matter, the truth matters, and you are simply wrong on this.  I have no problem if people would have simply said that a citizen can protect their constitutional rights but do it politely, that is your opinion.  My opinion is that the citizen showed restraint in light of this bad stop.  So we disagree, but this whole racial thing and letters to Grover....hell the whole thread's title reeks of racism.....and the mob did react accordingly.

Vikingwoman

Yes, it was truthful. May said he was out of line. I quoted Isern. Take it up w/ him. You're trying to split hairs now.

Vikingwoman

"Are you saying the PNJ was lying when they printed Mays said he was out of line?"

Yes,I did say the PNJ said it.

2seaoat

Yes, it was truthful. May said he was out of line. I quoted Isern. Take it up w/ him. You're trying to split hairs now.

No splitting hairs.....you improperly followed the rules of attribution.  I spoke the truth.

http://writing2.richmond.edu/writing/wweb/journalism/quotes.html

Vikingwoman

No you didn't speak the truth.You said I lied. Will Isern said he did say that. He just didn't put it in quotes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Well this explains why you did not understand that an officer does have access to the DMV in some of your and others earlier comments about producing insurance papers.....moot point....it was produced.   The scanners are quick.  They collect information from many license plates scanned, and are cataloged by  date, GPS location and tag ownership information.....and yes this data is mined just like NSA without probable cause or warrant.   This stop was a bad stop.  It was always about the fourth amendment and the constitution.   Sheep are more concerned in staying with the flock, but a pack of wild dogs will kill the entire flock without fleeing because they believe in safety of the flock......the scariest part for me is that otherwise intelligent people are blindly giving their rights away and think a citizen standing up for those rights is wrong.......something was most definitely wrong.....the response to this video, and the total lack of independent thought.

The tag was entered incorrectly, therefore, the information did not match the vehicle.

No one said it is wrong to stand up for your rights. Mr. May had EVERY RIGHT to question the stop and to ask for a supervisor, no one is arguing that. The problem was Mr. May's behaviour toward the officer. His irate behaviour was uncalled for. There was no need to yell, scream and lie to the officer. His behaviour was inappropriate and certainly not the response expected from an elected city official.

2seaoat

Every single person in America should be upset.  If they were using tag scanners, license plates are being collected in a database which shows the tag number, registration information, date, time, and GPS location.  These databases are being mined as we speak.  NSA are pikers compared to what is being done by local and state police across America.  All this data was  collected without a warrant, and there is no requirement that somebody go before a judge to determine if they have probable cause to mine the same. 

He spoke clearly that he had been stopped multiple times.  Now if every member of the racist mob had been stopped without cause multiple times, maybe they would not have made this about race.....maybe they would have made this about the constitution.   Clearly, people like the idea of police providing a shield against people of color who are an imagined  threat, and cannot associate that for this little bit of imagined security we ALL lose freedom and liberty.

2seaoat wrote:Every single person in America should be upset.  If they were using tag scanners, license plates are being collected in a database which shows the tag number, registration information, date, time, and GPS location.  These databases are being mined as we speak.  NSA are pikers compared to what is being done by local and state police across America.  All this data was  collected without a warrant, and there is no requirement that somebody go before a judge to determine if they have probable cause to mine the same. 

He spoke clearly that he had been stopped multiple times.  Now if every member of the racist mob had been stopped without cause multiple times, maybe they would not have made this about race.....maybe they would have made this about the constitution.   Clearly, people like the idea of police providing a shield against people of color who are an imagined  threat, and cannot associate that for this little bit of imagined security we ALL lose freedom and liberty.

Was it Oatie who started using the term "scaredy cats" on this forum????

You're sounding shaky there...

2seaoat

Was it Oatie who started using the term "scaredy cats" on this forum????

You're sounding shaky there...

Yep, I am pretty much standing alone here defending the commissioner and bewildered that a racist mob allows their manipulation on their racial fears to completely be unconcerned about the bad stop and clear and continuing violations of the fourth amendment.  Scared hardly, but determined to defend the constitution and celebrate the fourth of July weekend where so many sacrificed so much only to see once courageous Americans turned into frightened sheep......Yep....I sound and act scared.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Watch it ladies, this is seaoat favorite bone......

Racist Police Stop in Pensacola!!!! - Page 8 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FTI9XZvyoIsvvy%2F200

2seaoat

I thought this issue was yours.....oh that is right......Mr. Mays is a black man.  Suddenly, an intrusive and abusive government are the good guys......integrity is telling the truth despite the consequences.....I pretty much have everybody angry at me, but you ran away from your principles.  I guess your toothless and cannot chew on bones anymore......you need some of that Purina oldtimer dog food.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I thought this issue was yours.....oh that is right......Mr. Mays is a black man.  Suddenly, an intrusive and abusive government are the good guys......integrity is telling the truth despite the consequences.....I pretty much have everybody angry at me, but you ran away from your principles.  I guess your toothless and cannot chew on bones anymore......you need some of that Purina oldtimer dog food.

Dude Mr. Mays wasn't shot tazed or berated. He was the aggressor..end of story....Heck she was kinda cute. I would let her cuff me...privately, in my bunker.

Racist Police Stop in Pensacola!!!! - Page 8 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.electriqueboutique.com%2Fshop%2Fimages%2FSEXY-COP-350

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Every single person in America should be upset.  If they were using tag scanners, license plates are being collected in a database which shows the tag number, registration information, date, time, and GPS location.  These databases are being mined as we speak.  NSA are pikers compared to what is being done by local and state police across America.  All this data was  collected without a warrant, and there is no requirement that somebody go before a judge to determine if they have probable cause to mine the same. 

uh ah, Seaoat. Drving is a privilege. It is not a right.People don't have to partake in driving. If he had been stopped multiple times it wasn't because they could see he was black in his truck unless he was driving another vehicle. We don't know why he was stopped other times and he never said any of it wasn't legit. The idea that he has been stooped and is black doesn't convey into a racial bias. I've been stopped multiple times also. When George Touart made that land deal the "mob" jumped on him calling for his resignation and that had nothing to do w/ his color. People have jumped on Gene Valentino for his behavior. When you have a real beef of racial bias then you can toot your indignant horn but you are off the grid on this one. PS where's the "other" video you have viewed and nobody else has?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When did this turn into an argument regarding the 4th amendment?

Vikingwoman

When Seaoat determined this was a fishing expedition. In all actuality, May got preferential treatment. The Lt. told them to not write him a ticket. He had no proof of insurance and I'm not sure he even turned over the registration.

2seaoat

When did this turn into an argument regarding the 4th amendment?

From my first post

It is about time people stand their ground as citizens, and ask for supervisors.....The Supreme Court in just this session has again condemned out of control traffic stops which have NO basis.......it does not matter black or white.......probable cause of a crime is the threshold.....and as Scalia has said for the last 10 years.....they will not find constitutional stops in fishing expeditions......Enough!

PS where's the "other" video you have viewed and nobody else has?

You make me smile.  I love this place.  Try reading where you got that quote.....very very very slowly.  Sit and think for a moment.   Then reread it again even s  l     o     w      e      r, and then maybe you will figure it out.....for years it has been flying over your head.  I will simply say no more.....ghost forever.  Casper told me it was fun.....but I never imagined this much fun.

Vikingwoman

I've read it,Seaoat. You said "if you think this is the first video tape I've reviewed" NOT" If you think this is the first time I've reviewed the video tape."
You insinuate you have reviewed others.

no stress

no stress

Every time that you drive through the toll booth at the beach your tag is scanned. Betcha didn't know that

2seaoat

By golly Ghost started this thread, and then he got the arrest wrong in Texas.....now look at both videos.........see some commonality......oh my....I must be getting weekends off from the nuthouse, and I must be building a tolerance to all those drugs I am suppose to be taking, and the best part......dead cinch correct in both stops.....and uniformly attacked because of it.

Ghost.....you created this racial thread, and others piled on.......those uppity folks who ask to have their constitutional rights observed over huge criminal acts......plates that do not match.....they did.......it was a bad stop which was escalated by the officer, and by a lane transfer where the stop may have been legitimate, but the arrest was unlawful......a dead women who simply stood her ground and an unprofessional police officer set in motion a horrible consequences.   When will the folks who have probably swallowed the dog whistles for awhile realize it is NOT about race, but about each of us exercising our rights under the constitution, and tyranny.   How many innocent law abiding citizens have to die before conscious will enter into the equation.  I will until my last breadth fight for justice and fight inequality.  The officer in Pensacola was NOT put on administrative leave, and the police Union attacked a citizen......the tail has wagged the dog for too long.  How about each of us start thinking like free independent Strong Americans, and not cowardly sheep who support tyranny and abuse.  There are answers, but the first step is to recognize the problem and not create racist threads.

Vikingwoman

Uh oh Oatie, you keep putting your foot in your mouth w/your race baiting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum