Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Felonies keep piling up within this administration. IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's Blackberry deliberately destroyed after start of congressional probe

+4
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

You know even less about the Fifth Amendment than you do the purpose of a subpoena I see.

You try to put up a good front but obviously you're not a brilliant as you believe.

You certainly do not have to be brilliant to understand that the use of the word illegal in reference to a witness exercising their fifth amendment rights is not correct, but a junior in high school taking a business law class could correct you.....so.....no....brilliant has nothing to do with it.....a dullard could correct you on your misuse of the word.

You could not last three minutes in a real time discussion of this issue, unless you sped up your cutting and pasting skills, but that cannot cover up the huge gaps in your understanding of certain concepts.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You know even less about the Fifth Amendment than you do the purpose of a subpoena I see.

You try to put up a good front but obviously you're not a brilliant as you believe.

You certainly do not have to be brilliant to understand that the use of the word illegal in reference to a witness exercising their fifth amendment rights is not correct, but a junior in high school taking a business law class could correct you.....so.....no....brilliant has nothing to do with it.....a dullard could correct you on your misuse of the word.

You could not last three minutes in a real time discussion of this issue, unless you sped up your cutting and pasting skills, but that cannot cover up the huge gaps in your understanding of certain concepts.

As you know all too well, one cannot answer some of the questions and claim protection from self incrimination by the Fifth Amendment. That is illegal. You either answer NONE or ALL of the questions, you do not get to pick and chose. But, you already know this and are simply playing a game.

2seaoat

That is illegal.
No it is not. The right is not absolute and it can be waived. However, you are not even close to the legal standard for waiving the right. This is not horseshoes or hand grenades. However, I think we can have some fun. Who makes the determination if a fifth amendment right has been waived?

2seaoat

No real time discussion, and crickets when a simple question is asked to see if you even have cursory understanding on how a house committee works.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No real time discussion, and crickets when a simple question is asked to see if you even have cursory understanding on how a house committee works.

No point in a vapid discussion with you. When you claim the sky is green, and someone else says it is blue, you say it is not, period.

2seaoat

No point in a vapid discussion with you. When you claim the sky is green, and someone else says it is blue, you say it is not, period.

Run away. There are objective standards of law beyond your make believe world, and I certainly understand why you would run. Stating it was illegal.....that is just flat out funny. Like a nurse in surgery asking the doctor if she should hand him a cheeseburger to close the chest........almost as absurd, but the worse part......you do not even recognize the mistake, and would rather run than learn. I get it.....

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:No point in a vapid discussion with you. When you claim the sky is green, and someone else says it is blue, you say it is not, period.

Run away.  There are objective standards of law beyond your make believe world, and I certainly understand why you would run.  Stating it was illegal.....that is just flat out funny.  Like a nurse in surgery asking the doctor if she should hand him a cheeseburger to close the chest........almost as absurd, but the worse part......you do not even recognize the mistake, and would rather run than learn.  I get it.....

KA POW!!!!! OUCH!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum