Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONGRESS: ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH ‘PLEADS FIFTH’ ON SECRET IRAN ‘RANSOM’ PAYMENTS OBAMA ADMIN BLOCKING CONGRESSIONAL PROBE INTO CASH PAYMENTS TO IRAN

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ANOTHER member of this administration takes the "Fifth Amendment" rather than testify on Secret Iran Ransom Payments ordered by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

CONGRESS: ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH ‘PLEADS FIFTH’ ON SECRET IRAN ‘RANSOM’ PAYMENTS OBAMA ADMIN BLOCKING CONGRESSIONAL PROBE INTO CASH PAYMENTS TO IRAN

BY: Adam Kredo  —  October 28, 2016 11:22 am
Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration’s secret efforts to send Iran $1.7 billion in cash earlier this year, prompting accusations that Lynch has “pleaded the Fifth” Amendment to avoid incriminating herself over these payments, according to lawmakers and communications exclusively obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

Justice Dept. refuses to answer questions on $1.7 billion payment to Iran, warns lawmakers against disclosing info to public

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/attorney-general-lynch-pleads-fifth-secret-iran-ransom-payments/

Last edited by Markle on 10/29/2016, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

3CONGRESS: ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH ‘PLEADS FIFTH’ ON SECRET IRAN ‘RANSOM’ PAYMENTS OBAMA ADMIN BLOCKING CONGRESSIONAL PROBE INTO CASH PAYMENTS TO IRAN Empty Desperation Duly Noted! LOL! 10/29/2016, 7:43 pm

Markle

Markle

Of course, Wordslinger will call this a racist drawing. You'll have to ask him why although I know hardcore racists see racism in EVERYTHING.

If what all is going off the rails with countless FBI investigations, endless scandals, lies and corruption were going on in my party, I'd be defensive and angry too.

Poor kids so frustrating to have a career criminal for your candidate.

CONGRESS: ATTORNEY GENERAL LYNCH ‘PLEADS FIFTH’ ON SECRET IRAN ‘RANSOM’ PAYMENTS OBAMA ADMIN BLOCKING CONGRESSIONAL PROBE INTO CASH PAYMENTS TO IRAN Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

2seaoat

You really are this stupid. Please read the link. Nowhere did she plead the fifth. She will simply do what everyone should do when the executive branch is negotiating with a foreign nation......exercise executive privilege where our foreign policy is not conducted by committee. I mean I do not think the mean IQ by some of the folks supporting Trump is even 100. Pleading the fifth, what a fricking imbecile. Our country does have well defined roles of congress, the executive branch, and our courts. If Congress does not like the exercise of executive privilege, they can petition the Supreme Court. I mean how stupid can the dialogue get on this forum by Mr. Markle and Pace......utter inability to even understand eighth grade civics type stuff.

Now if the executive branch is wrong in a year the court will issue a decision, but nobody will file a thing because folks know that the propaganda value appealing to stupid people is better than the truth.

Markle

Markle

Congress to AG Lynch: ‘Outrageous’ You Would ‘Essentially Plead the Fifth,’ Refuse Answers on Iran Ransom Payment

by JOHN HAYWARD28 Oct 20161,146

Attorney General Loretta Lynch has formally refused to answer questions from Congress about the Obama Administration’s huge cash payments to Iran. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Rep. Mike Pompeo (R-KS) described Lynch’s response as “unacceptable,” and said she has chosen to “essentially plead the Fifth.”

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/28/congress-ag-lynch-outrageous-essentially-plead-fifth-refuse-answers-iran-ransom-payment/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Freebeacon.com? Brietbart.com?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Freebeacon.com? Brietbart.com?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

True or False or are you going to run and hide again. Too stubborn to answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum