Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former IRS Official Lois Lerner New Email's Show She knew about Tea Party Targeting in 2011. Perjury

+4
knothead
polecat
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

You remember Lois Lerner. She's the one who made a statement before the house committee proclaiming her innocence...then claimed her rights to not incriminate herself under the Fifth Amendment.

Her personal Emails have been released and show even in her brief statement, under oath, she committed perjury.

VERY DANGEROUS’: Lois Lerner knew about tea party targeting in 2011, emails reveal

House Ways and Means chairman Rep. Dave Camp vowed that “there will be consequences” after revealing secret emails that embattled Washington-based IRS official Lois Lerner sent to her colleagues suggesting collusion between the IRS and Democratic operatives and claiming that tea party applications should not be processed through the agency’s Cincinnati office.

“Tea Party Matter very dangerous… Counsel and Judy Kindell need to be in on this one… Cincy should probably NOT have these cases,” Lerner said in a February 2011 email, despite the fact that IRS officials initially claimed that the agency’s Cincinnati office was solely responsible for the improper targeting of tea party and conservative groups.

“Perhaps the FEC will save the day,” Lerner said in an email, responding to a complaint the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee registered with the Federal Elections Commission. The IRS and FEC reportedly collaborated on conservative targeting.

“There is increasing and overwhelming evidence that Lois Lerner and high-level IRS employees in Washington were abusing their power to prevent conservative groups from organizing and carrying out their missions. There are still mountains of documents to go through, but it is clear the IRS is out of control and there will be consequences,” Camp said.

The IRS did not immediately return a request for comment, but is “working on a statement.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/very-dangerous-lois-lerner-warned-staff-about-tea-party-in-2011-emails-reveal/#ixzz2ekftbq1u

President Barack Hussein Obama LOVED campaigning for President but he sure doesn't seem to enjoy the job.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Blah, blah, blah. The scandal is that the IRS was allowing the special designation, in violation of the intent of the law, to any group engaged in political activity. Go whip some other horse; this one is dead.

polecat

polecat

How many of these teabagger organizations were denied their tax free moocher statis.

knothead

knothead

I must confess . . . . Markle is a hoot!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:I must confess . . . . Markle is a hoot!
He must have some type of "Dial-a-Cut-and-Paste" software on his computer that helps him find a pre-written piece for every topic he wants to rant on.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Why don't y'all care that a govt employee lied and refused to testify before congress? I don't understand that.

Is this a left/right thing?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Why don't y'all care that a govt employee lied and refused to testify before congress? I don't understand that.

I just don't see anything particularly incriminating in the selective leak of these email passages.

If anything, it shows a career bureaucrat worried about covering her ass.

As for pleading the fifth, that's what any lawyer worth his salt would advise in the midst of a political witch hunt.  

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why don't y'all care that a govt employee lied and refused to testify before congress? I don't understand that.

I just don't see anything particularly incriminating in the selective leak of these email passages.

As for pleading the fifth, that's what any lawyer worth his salt would advise in the midst of a political witch hunt.  
Former IRS Official Lois Lerner New Email's Show She knew about Tea Party Targeting in 2011.  Perjury Th?id=H.4549303513579897&w=218&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Then you won't mind if the Democrats and left-wingers are targeted for the draft if ya' all's heroes get it reinstated.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile 

Sal

Sal

Captain Non Sequitor strikes again!

Sal wrote:Captain Non Sequitor strikes again!
Former IRS Official Lois Lerner New Email's Show She knew about Tea Party Targeting in 2011.  Perjury Th?id=H.4543050058957546&w=193&h=182&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I'm pleading the 5th if it does happen.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:How many of these teabagger organizations were denied their tax free moocher statis.
Is this really the best place for you to advertise for a partner?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Blah, blah, blah.  The scandal is that the IRS was allowing the special designation, in violation of the intent of the law, to any group engaged in political activity.  Go whip some other horse; this one is dead.
Wishful thinking.

Why was President William Jefferson Clinton impeached again?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:I must confess . . . . Markle is a hoot!
He must have some type of "Dial-a-Cut-and-Paste" software on his computer that helps him find a pre-written piece for every topic he wants to rant on.
This is brand new and it must gall you that you cannot refute the FACTS and TRUTH...ONCE AGAIN!

VectorMan

VectorMan

What's almost funny about you libtards on here, is how you'd be calling for a pound of someone's flesh if this happened with a republican in the WH. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Fucking hypocrites!

I hope they that bitch serves time.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY that you don't see anything incriminating about perjury.  

Good to see that you agree she broke the law and should have pleaded the Fifth Amendment.

HOWEVER, she read a prepared statement professing her innocence AND THEN plead the Fifth Amendment.

Last edited by Markle on 9/14/2013, 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan wrote:
Blah, blah, blah. The scandal is that the IRS was allowing the special designation, in violation of the intent of the law, to any group engaged in political activity. Go whip some other horse; this one is dead.
I'm not sure how you would know what to think without those nonprofits... considering that the soros backed foundations are 501's. Like media matters, move on, open society, common dreams, think progress... etc. Be careful what you wish for comrade.

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Blah, blah, blah.  The scandal is that the IRS was allowing the special designation, in violation of the intent of the law, to any group engaged in political activity.  Go whip some other horse; this one is dead.
I'm not sure how you would know what to think without those nonprofits... considering that the soros backed foundations are 501's. Like media matters, move on, open society, common dreams, think progress... etc. Be careful what you wish for comrade.
Former IRS Official Lois Lerner New Email's Show She knew about Tea Party Targeting in 2011.  Perjury Th?id=H.4825036112462043&w=256&h=185&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Soros could buy out the gaming companies and have them insert liberal talking points into the games they play as they sit around bitching that they need more money and benefits for sitting on their asses playing games.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrLCQz-EaI

Very Happy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
501 what? I'm not going into a tax discussion about which charitable or educational foundation gets what designation. There are many types of such organizations. But the law as written clearly stated that the tax-exempt, non-disclosure status of that particular tax category DID NOT ALLOW for political activity...AT ALL. Markle would like to blame Ms. Lerner...but the Director of the IRS, no doubt a Bush holdover, resigned (or was asked to leave). Yet there is no mention of him in Markle's carefully constructed cut & paste.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:You remember Lois Lerner.  She's the one who made a statement before the house committee proclaiming her innocence...then claimed her rights to not incriminate herself under the Fifth Amendment.

Her personal Emails have been released and show even in her brief statement, under oath, she committed perjury.

VERY DANGEROUS’: Lois Lerner knew about tea party targeting in 2011, emails reveal

House Ways and Means chairman Rep. Dave Camp vowed that “there will be consequences” after revealing secret emails that embattled Washington-based IRS official Lois Lerner sent to her colleagues suggesting collusion between the IRS and Democratic operatives and claiming that tea party applications should not be processed through the agency’s Cincinnati office.

“Tea Party Matter very dangerous… Counsel and Judy Kindell need to be in on this one… Cincy should probably NOT have these cases,” Lerner said in a February 2011 email, despite the fact that IRS officials initially claimed that the agency’s Cincinnati office was solely responsible for the improper targeting of tea party and conservative groups.

“Perhaps the FEC will save the day,” Lerner said in an email, responding to a complaint the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee registered with the Federal Elections Commission. The IRS and FEC reportedly collaborated on conservative targeting.

“There is increasing and overwhelming evidence that Lois Lerner and high-level IRS employees in Washington were abusing their power to prevent conservative groups from organizing and carrying out their missions. There are still mountains of documents to go through, but it is clear the IRS is out of control and there will be consequences,” Camp said.

The IRS did not immediately return a request for comment, but is “working on a statement.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/12/very-dangerous-lois-lerner-warned-staff-about-tea-party-in-2011-emails-reveal/#ixzz2ekftbq1u

President Barack Hussein Obama LOVED campaigning for President but he sure doesn't seem to enjoy the job.

Ok. So what part of this corroborates your thread title? Be specific.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
501 what?  I'm not going into a tax discussion about which charitable or educational foundation gets what designation.  There are many types of such organizations.  But the law as written clearly stated that the tax-exempt, non-disclosure status of that particular tax category DID NOT ALLOW for political activity...AT ALL.  Markle would like to blame Ms. Lerner...but the Director of the IRS, no doubt a Bush holdover, resigned (or was asked to leave).  Yet there is no mention of him in Markle's carefully constructed cut & paste.
His term was up, and yet again trying to blame a bush. I seriously think you have a mental condition regarding gwb. lol

Some people are going to go to jail over this. It wont be bushes.

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:You remember Lois Lerner.  She's the one who made a statement before the house committee proclaiming her innocence...then claimed her rights to not incriminate herself under the Fifth Amendment.

Ok.  So what part of this corroborates your thread title?  Be specific.

comprehension problem?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

What part was not made clear for you? When Lois Lerner testified, she claimed she was innocent...then refused questions and claimed her rights under the Fifth Amendment.

That is known as Perjury, the same thing that tripped up President William Jefferson Clinton.

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:How many of these teabagger organizations were denied their tax free moocher statis.
Is this really the best place for you to advertise for a partner?
Are you available?
I would love to Teabag you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
501 what?  I'm not going into a tax discussion about which charitable or educational foundation gets what designation.  There are many types of such organizations.  But the law as written clearly stated that the tax-exempt, non-disclosure status of that particular tax category DID NOT ALLOW for political activity...AT ALL.  Markle would like to blame Ms. Lerner...but the Director of the IRS, no doubt a Bush holdover, resigned (or was asked to leave).  Yet there is no mention of him in Markle's carefully constructed cut & paste.
His term was up, and yet again trying to blame a bush. I seriously think you have a mental condition regarding gwb. lol

Some people are going to go to jail over this. It wont be bushes.
No one's going to jail over this. And I was right. The Director who left was Steven T. Miller, appointed by the outgoing Director...Shulman, I think, who was a Bush appointee. So just before leaving, he appointed someone to oversee what looks to me like a hit job on Obama, plus a free pass for the "charitable and/or public service" organizations that managed to obtain the special tax status without an audit. Call me crazy...every Republican "scandal" has been manufactured out of...well, whatever they can find to throw against the wall and see if it sticks.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What part was not made clear for you?  When Lois Lerner testified, she claimed she was innocent...then refused questions and claimed her rights under the Fifth Amendment.

That is known as Perjury, the same thing that tripped up President William Jefferson Clinton.
What part of "I can see right through your BS" has escaped you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum