Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Even NBC is being forced to air this story...now that the election was stolen.

Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election

"[I]f this fact came out in September 2012, in the middle of a presidential election? The terrain would have looked very different."

The IRS commissioner "has known for at least a year that this was going on," said Myers, "and that this had happened. And did he share any of that information with the White House? But even more importantly, Congress is going to ask him, why did you mislead us for an entire year? Members of Congress were saying conservatives are being targeted.

What's going on here? The IRS denied it. Then when -- after these officials are briefed by the IG that this is going on, they don't disclose it. In fact, the commissioner sent a letter to Congress in September on this subject and did not reveal this. Imagine if we -- if you can -- what would have happened if this fact came out in September 2012, in the middle of a presidential election? The terrain would have looked very different."

8:36 AM, May 17, 2013 • By DANIEL HALPER

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/report-irs-deliberately-chose-not-fess-scandal-election_724711.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Even NBC is being forced to air this story...now that the election was stolen.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

What scandal? I watched the entire hearing and the only scandal I saw was a committee who failed to update regulations after Citizens United.....the blame for this sits with the ways and means........not some low level group of employees in a field office who had 70k applications to avoid taxes......hell they all should have been paying taxes....problem solved, or give some criteria to be able to process political groupings.

As to this having some impact on the election.........Gee a George Bush appointee screwed up .............the inspector general in charge of the IRS also a Bush appointee screwed up.........really......the election would be impacted.........check the stock market lately.......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:What scandal? I watched the entire hearing and the only scandal I saw was a committee who failed to update regulations after Citizens United.....the blame for this sits with the ways and means........not some low level group of employees in a field office who had 70k applications to avoid taxes......hell they all should have been paying taxes....problem solved, or give some criteria to be able to process political groupings.

As to this having some impact on the election.........Gee a George Bush appointee screwed up .............the inspector general in charge of the IRS also a Bush appointee screwed up.........really......the election would be impacted.........check the stock market lately.......

You still haven't figured out where the money is coming from? Slower than I thought. Either that or living on your raft as you ride down the Denial River.

How many times does this need to be explained to you?

IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election MoneySupply562013

Fed Bond-Buying Bonanza: $85 Billion a Month Until Unemployment Hits 6.5%

In an unprecedented and surprising move, the Federal Reserve announced on Wednesday that it will keep interest rates near zero and will purchase $85 billion in bonds every month until unemployment falls from its present 7.7% to 6.5%.

The new plan will maintain the $40 billion a month of mortgage-backed bond buying it began in September while adding another $45 billion in Treasuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/12/Fed-Bond-Buying-Bonanza-85-Billion-A-Month-Until-Unemployment-Hits-6-5

2seaoat

All I know is that I took a beating in 2008 and after five years I am finally seeing some movement......as are a great many conservative baby boomers who could give a rat's tail about manufactured crisis in the IRS....or AP,or whatever will come next.......the truth is you are out of touch with what is important......watch the hearings.....even you would scratch your head.

Congress is working half the time they did in 2008 on committees......exactly where were the regulations on how to deal with c-4s after Citizen United.....the house ways and means......both parties......MIA

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All I know is that I took a beating in 2008 and after five years I am finally seeing some movement......as are a great many conservative baby boomers who could give a rat's tail about manufactured crisis in the IRS....or AP,or whatever will come next.......the truth is you are out of touch with what is important......watch the hearings.....even you would scratch your head.

Congress is working half the time they did in 2008 on committees......exactly where were the regulations on how to deal with c-4s after Citizen United.....the house ways and means......both parties......MIA

Maybe you really are that naive...who knows.
Please, check where the money supply is in 2008. What happened to the money supply ever since.

IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election MoneySupply562013

2Seaoat... Here is the housing bubble. When the government was forcing banks to make loan to people with no money. Went up like a rocket right. What happened then?

IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election Df5bad42-1775-469c-bfc2-0fe27702bd44

Would you like to go back and show us what happened when the DOT.COM bubble. You know, the one that led to the recession going into the administration of President George Walker Bush.

2seaoat

Sorry, the direction of this country is going is an improvement over where we were going. we are putting emphasis on jobs, and revenue generation and cuts in spending........the stock market was bound to catch up to the record corporate profits........I suppose you will post a chart to deny the same......sorry President Obama has stayed the course and this country has turned the corner.

At what cost? We aren't even just talking about qe... there are numerous balance sheets... loans, bailouts, interest rates.

http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/FederalReserveSystem.html

Anyone want to take a wild guess to put a dollar figure to the fed manipulation over the last dozen years?

2seaoat

The only indicators I am concerned about is debt as a percentage of GDP.......the rest of the numbers do not give any context. That number has improved under the President. I did not vote for him.....I hated Romney, but bottom line is that increased revenues, real cuts in spending, and focus on job creation has given this country a path back to normalcy.

Wouldn't the value of that green piece of paper be important too? These manipulations aren't free.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The only indicators I am concerned about is debt as a percentage of GDP.......the rest of the numbers do not give any context. That number has improved under the President. I did not vote for him.....I hated Romney, but bottom line is that increased revenues, real cuts in spending, and focus on job creation has given this country a path back to normalcy.

If the economy keeps improving, what is going to happen in the 2014 midterms? Markle had better start praying hard for the stock market to make a big dip before November of 2014; or even better, hope for a mass-casualty causing terrorist attack on U.S. soil before the election. Tragedy may be the only hope the GOP has to wrest control of the government; they certainly will not do it based on the merits of their current platform.

2seaoat

Wouldn't the value of that green piece of paper be important too? These manipulations aren't free.

Do not see a whiff of inflation.....so exactly what is your point?

Actually, I wish your illusion was correct. I own real estate. As the dollar loses value and inflation increases, my hard real estate is protected.....hell we are still in a deflationary cycle.....but you can keep wishing.....me too.

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
If the economy keeps improving, what is going to happen in the 2014 midterms? Markle had better start praying hard for the stock market to make a big dip before November of 2014; or even better, hope for a mass-casualty causing terrorist attack on U.S. soil before the election. Tragedy may be the only hope the GOP has to wrest control of the government; they certainly will not do it based on the merits of their current platform.

I almost posted the same comment, Z.

People like Markie root for the failure of our economy and delight when our enemies attack us, all for the sake of partisan advantage.

To say they are unpatriotic is mild.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle claims the November 2012 election was 'stolen'. How about we have Obama concede to Romney 60 of his 332 electoral votes? Oops, that would still not be enough for Romney to win.....

2seaoat wrote:Wouldn't the value of that green piece of paper be important too? These manipulations aren't free.

Do not see a whiff of inflation.....so exactly what is your point?

Actually, I wish your illusion was correct. I own real estate. As the dollar loses value and inflation increases, my hard real estate is protected.....hell we are still in a deflationary cycle.....but you can keep wishing.....me too.

The fed can't buy bonds into infinity. It's not my wish that matters... it's simple reality. There will be a price to pay.

The protection used to be the gold standard... if our certificates were shrinking we could cash out. I'm glad you can predict inflation and know value and real interest rates in real time... you're a hell of alot smarter than me. I see things getting more expensive dispite the cpi.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If the mid terms were held today, the Votemaster at electoral-vote.com says the Dems would increase their Senate seat total to 55:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

If I was Markle, I'd be ginning up a bucketful of new scandals to pin on the President. Surely, one of those 'gates' will stick and swing next-year's midterm elections in the GOP's favor.

You sound pleased that we will continue with central planning, economic intervention, banking cartels, social engineering...

congratulations

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:You sound pleased that we will continue with central planning, economic intervention, banking cartels, social engineering...

congratulations

Shhhhhh.... I'm baiting Markle.......

I would actually like to see moderates from both parties get hold of our government and steer us away from the shoals; if it could be done.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:What scandal? I watched the entire hearing and the only scandal I saw was a committee who failed to update regulations after Citizens United.....the blame for this sits with the ways and means........not some low level group of employees in a field office who had 70k applications to avoid taxes......hell they all should have been paying taxes....problem solved, or give some criteria to be able to process political groupings.

You still haven't figured out where the money is coming from? Slower than I thought. Either that or living on your raft as you ride down the Denial River.

How many times does this need to be explained to you?

Fed Bond-Buying Bonanza: $85 Billion a Month Until Unemployment Hits 6.5%

In an unprecedented and surprising move, the Federal Reserve announced on Wednesday that it will keep interest rates near zero and will purchase $85 billion in bonds every month until unemployment falls from its present 7.7% to 6.5%.

The new plan will maintain the $40 billion a month of mortgage-backed bond buying it began in September while adding another $45 billion in Treasuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/12/Fed-Bond-Buying-Bonanza-85-Billion-A-Month-Until-Unemployment-Hits-6-5

So, corporate profits are no factor in a stock's price? If it's all just a money pump, why is Apple still falling as the market rises? Future earnings worries, perhaps?

Are you still repeating a talking point you don't understand? It's funny to watch someone admit QE has worked at the same time they dismiss it as a failure.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, the direction of this country is going is an improvement over where we were going. we are putting emphasis on jobs, and revenue generation and cuts in spending........the stock market was bound to catch up to the record corporate profits........I suppose you will post a chart to deny the same......sorry President Obama has stayed the course and this country has turned the corner.

What corner have we turned when we have gone from just over $10 TRILLION in debt when President Barack Hussein Obama took office to nearly $17 today.

Sure corporations have record profits, they're afraid to spending anything because they know taxes are skyrocketing, regulations are skyrocketing, corporations know ObamaCare is going to cost TRILLIONS but don't know what or how to plan.

Yeah, things are going simply wonderful!

2seaoat

Yeah, things are going simply wonderful!

I do not agree entirely, but we do agree.....unless you are fooling around.....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If the mid terms were held today, the Votemaster at electoral-vote.com says the Dems would increase their Senate seat total to 55:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

If I was Markle, I'd be ginning up a bucketful of new scandals to pin on the President. Surely, one of those 'gates' will stick and swing next-year's midterm elections in the GOP's favor.
''

How many more scandals can President Barack Hussein Obama handle at one time. He has FOUR major scandals going now. It is starting to look like the jugglers on the old Ed Sullivan Show with the spinning plates.

This has just barely broke the surface. In the past it has always been the cover-ups that led to leaders downfalls. Remember with President William Jefferson Clinton? It was "just sex" that led to the cover up which led to his impeachment.

The good news is, NONE of President Barack Hussein Obama's scandals are about sex. The bad news is that NONE of President Obama's scandals are about sex.

President Obama went big time. He has a dead Federal Agent and hundreds of dead Mexicans from his Fast and Furious scandal. He has four dead Americans from our Embassy in Benghazi from this scandal. He has thousands of Americans intimidated and abused by the most threatening agency feared most by all Americans, the IRS. The person responsible for their discrimination and intimidation has been PROMOTED to put in place...OBAMACARE. What could go wrong there? Then we have Eric Holder and the Justice Department seizing the records on dozens of telephones from the Associated Press. Eric Holder claims he recused himself from the case...but he didn't write it down...and he doesn't remember who he told.

This is more confirmation, as if it was needed, of the arrogance and ego of a man who believes he is omnipotent...king of the world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum