Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Felonies keep piling up within this administration. IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's Blackberry deliberately destroyed after start of congressional probe

+4
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2seaoat wrote:Is it Roady, Miller, or Lerner who is this IRS principal? Please explain what is the suggested wrong doing? Are you suggesting that the IRS was politically targeting the conservative groups exclusively, and what is your proof? Please try to use your words and avoid cut and paste of other people's opinions. Give me your understanding of the IRS controversy.

It was a direct quote... a transcript of her admission that indeed there had been inappropriate targeting.

There's nothing I could say further... nor could she as she took the fifth... to cut through your ideological haze.

boards of FL

boards of FL

It's almost surreal. The underlying fact of this story is that one political organization lost its tax exempt status. And that was a progressive organization.

The GOP base has been dumbed down so much that talking heads can spin that underlying story into "IRS TARGETS TAX EXEMPT STATUS OF CONSERVATIVE GROUPS". And they even tell you that when they say "target", they really mean the "monitoring of the groups’ activities, websites and any other publicly available information."

OH NO!!! The IRS looked at a website and other publicly available information....in order to determine if entities filing for tax exempt status would actually qualify for that status....and then after doing so, they ultimately granted that tax exempt status to all entities that met whatever necessary requirements are in place......because that is their job....

It's almost as if GOP supporters were of the belief that the IRS rubber stamps every application for tax exempt status with absolutely no scrutiny whatsoever.

In other news....BREAKING SCANDAL!!!!1111 A DOG TOOK A SHIT IN THE BACK YARD OF ITS MASTER'S HOUSE!!1111 I REPEAT!!!!1 A DOG TOOK A SHIT IN THE BACK YARD OF IT'S MASTER'S HOUSE!!!111 THE MASTER REPORTEDLY USED A POOPER SCOOPER TO DESTROY THE EVIDENCE AND HIDE ANY INDICATION OF THE WRONG DOING!!!111 BUT DON'T WORRY!!! THE GOP IS RIGHT ON TOP OF THIS HIGH PRIORITY SCANDAL!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE UNDOING OF HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!111

GOP 2014!! Just when you think we couldn't get any dumber...we do!

2seaoat

It is mind numbing.  I simply cannot get a person to write a paragraph of coherent English to state their concerns.  Here is the bottom line.  There is no smoke.   There is no fire.   There is no pending court prosecution.  There is nothing.   Again.......mind numbing.

You will get my attention when you show me the subpoenas and actual evidence of criminal behavior.   All I have seen is innuendo and stupid.  How difficult is it to write a coherent position about why a person BELIEVES that the law has been broken.  The IRS doing their job......who would have thought.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 8/29/2014, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:List of federal political scandals in the United States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States#2001.E2.80.932009_George_W._Bush_Administration

Carp about Obama's "scandals" all you want. He has a long way to go to catch up with the number of scandals George W. Bush had.

President George Walker Bush is not in office.

Keep up your futile, childish efforts to distract attention from the real catastrophes happening today.

Who's distracting us from the real catastrophes happening today?  Get real. The only people who give a damn about the IRS targeting political groups masking themselves as charities, etc., are the furry, far, right whacko crowd of which you are truly a champion.

However, in the interests of relevant current (CURRENT) catastrophes that warrant discussion are Global Warming, Racism in America, and the odds increasing that the republicans want to run Mitt Romney again . . .

You're a hoot. Desperate as always. The IRS said it was a catastrophe, that it happened and they would investigate. Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama said it was a catastrophe, that it happened but you, and your comrades, claim it did not. Global warming, as we both know, is a scam and, as you know too, President Obama has done more than any other president in modern history to further divide this country.

I guess too then that NO Progressive group is masking itself as a charity? As you know, being a non-profit organization need not be a "charity". Is the NAACP a charity? How about the Sierra Club? And neither of them push political agendas?

Don't more people today wish they had voted for Mitt Romney than our semi-retired President?

2seaoat

The IRS said it was a catastrophe

The IRS spoke? Who said this? In reference to what? Silly

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The felonies against this administration just keep piling up.

I though about this a moment..... No crimes have gone before a grand jury, no one from this administration has been arrested, charged, or tried. Therefore, no "felonies" have been committed by anyone in the Obama administration.

Now, there were felonies and convictions in the last administration. See what happened to I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby......

Markle is just stirring the shit pot with this thread.... But he does that every day here, usually.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It is mind numbing.  I simply cannot get a person to write a paragraph of coherent English to state their concerns.  Here is the bottom line.  There is no smoke.   There is no fire.   There is no pending court prosecution.  There is nothing.   Again.......mind numbing.

You will get my attention when you show me the subpoenas and actual evidence of criminal behavior.   All I have seen is innuendo and stupid.  How difficult is it to write a coherent position about why a person BELIEVES that the law has been broken.  The IRS doing their job......who would have thought.

Wow...you really do go through life with blinders on. Perhaps you're not aware but a subpoena is NOT necessary if you are questioned by the police and lie to them, you are guilty of a crime. If you testify before congress with or without a subpoena, and you lie to congress, THAT is a crime. If you are asked about evidence, congress requests all that information and you DESTROY that evidence after being asked, THAT is a crime. If the law says that the government has to maintain emails and they are destroyed or "lost" that is a crime.

Do you even know what purpose a subpoena serves? Please tell us, I don't believe you have a clue.

Mr. Cummings is not, and his seeming desperation is telling. Recent congressional information leads to Washington—and now to very high up at the IRS. Meaning this is the point at which a scandal goes nowhere or, maybe, everywhere.

This is from a year ago and it has, as you know, it has since exploded.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, finally woke the proceedings up with what he called “the evolution of the defense” since the scandal began. First, Ms. Lerner planted a question at a conference. Then she said the Cincinnati office did it—a narrative that was advanced by the president’s spokesman, Jay Carney. Then came the suggestion the IRS was too badly managed to pull off a sophisticated conspiracy. Then the charge that liberal groups were targeted too—”we did it against both ends of the political spectrum.” When the inspector general of the IRS said no, it was conservative groups that were targeted, he came under attack. Now the defense is that the White House wasn’t involved, so case closed.

Read more: http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2013/07/a-bombshell-in-the-irs-scandal-2447620.html

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The felonies against this administration just keep piling up.

I though about this a moment..... No crimes have gone before a grand jury, no one from this administration has been arrested, charged, or tried. Therefore, no "felonies" have been committed by anyone in the Obama administration.

Now, there were felonies and convictions in the last administration. See what happened to I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby......

Markle is just stirring the shit pot with this thread.... But he does that every day here, usually.

Thank you! As you know well, semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama has created the s*** pot. I am merely pointing out the FACTS as they emerge which you, and my other far left Progressive good friends would prefer to ignore.

2seaoat

Nobody can write a coherent paragraph in their own words. Who lied to congress? Who destroyed evidence? Yes, I know what a subpoena is and have had the same issued on my behalf....many times. Every investigation and discovery starts with a subpoena requesting certain documents. A person destroying a blackberry(I am surprised you are not arguing the destruction of a rotary phone, or horse buggy) in the regular course of business is not breaking the law where no request to produce or subpoena has been served on the party. The committee is a farce. Do you think the Watergate committee did not issue subpoenas? You just walk out on that plank....talking about stuff you are clueless. Absent some idiotic admission of intent to destroy evidence, any prosecutor will tell you that there is NO case. However, I have been waiting for two years for the yapping know nothing innuendo to actually produce one indictment. Geez you would think we were talking about killing a black kid.......all talk and never an indictment. It is a circle jerk and you can join in yanking the idiot next to you, but the rest of us will wait for an indictment and criminal charges...........this will not happen. This is simply political theater for the mentally challenged.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have been waiting for two years for the yapping know nothing innuendo to actually produce one indictment.

Felonies keep piling up within this administration.  IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's Blackberry deliberately destroyed after start of congressional probe - Page 2 Ha_ha_14

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Nobody can write a coherent paragraph in their own words.  Who lied to congress?   Who destroyed evidence?  Yes, I know what a subpoena is and have had the same issued on my behalf....many times.   Every investigation and discovery starts with a subpoena requesting certain documents.  A person destroying a blackberry(I am surprised you are not arguing the destruction of a rotary phone, or horse buggy) in the regular course of business is not breaking the law where no request to produce or subpoena has been served on the party.  The committee is a farce.  Do you think the Watergate committee did not issue subpoenas?   You just walk out on that plank....talking about stuff you are clueless.   Absent some idiotic admission of intent to destroy evidence, any prosecutor will tell you that there is NO case.  However, I have been waiting for two years for the yapping know nothing innuendo to actually produce one indictment.   Geez you would think we were talking about killing a black kid.......all talk and never an indictment.  It is a circle jerk and you can join in yanking the idiot next to you, but the rest of us will wait for an indictment and criminal charges...........this will not happen.  This is simply political theater for the mentally challenged.

Your childish rant and assault does not change the fact that you have refused to answer my simple question. You seem to think they are some sort of holy grail. Exactly what is a subpoena?

2seaoat

Exactly what is a subpoena?

There are different types of subpoenas which are issued by different authorities. Congress has the power to issue a subpoena. Article three courts can issue subpoenas, and certain Article 2 agencies have been empowered with the right to issue subpoenas. State laws vary but run parallel to the federal model with legislative subpoenas, and of course court issued subpoenas. To a lesser extent administrative agencies have subpoena powers at the state level.

The two main purposes is to produce a person at a hearing, deposition, or trial, and to produce certain items. I took on a building department head who did not want to grant a building permit and claimed his department had lost the plans. We filed. We issued subpoenas for the production of the delivered plans, and then we filed a rule to show cause why the head of the department should not be jailed. They did not even bother to show up at the hearing, and a body writ issued for the head of the department.........he came to court with the plans within 30 minutes of notifying the city's legal department of the body writ, and the judge made him personally pay all our lawyer fees and costs.......I have had issued subpoenas over a hundred times in my development career. You sir probably had to look at google or wiki to figure things out.....I live them.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Exactly what is a subpoena?

There are different types of subpoenas which are issued by different authorities.  Congress has the power to issue  a subpoena.  Article three courts can issue subpoenas, and certain Article 2 agencies have been empowered with the right to issue subpoenas.  State laws vary but run parallel to the federal model with legislative subpoenas, and of course court issued subpoenas.  To a lesser extent administrative agencies have subpoena powers at the state level.

The two main purposes is to produce a person at a hearing, deposition, or trial, and to produce certain items.  I took on a building department head who did not want to grant a building permit and claimed his department had lost the plans.   We filed.  We issued subpoenas for the production of the delivered plans, and then we filed a rule to show cause why the head of the department should not be jailed.  They did not even bother to show up at the hearing, and a body writ issued for the head of the department.........he came to court with the plans within 30 minutes of notifying the city's legal department of the body writ, and the judge made him personally pay all our lawyer fees and costs.......I have had issued subpoenas over a hundred times in my development career.  You sir probably had to look at google or wiki to figure things out.....I live them.  

So you are admitting you have been sued hundreds of times. Interesting. I do care one wit about your business practices.

Unless you are a judge, or other official so entitled, you have never, ever ISSUED a subpoena. Period end of discussion.

Here is EVERYTHING and all that is a subpoena.

sub-poe-na

[suh-pee-nuh, suh b-] Spell Syllables

noun

1. the usual writ for the summoning of witnesses or the submission of evidence, as records or documents, before a court or other deliberative body.

The ONLY thing a subpoena does is command a person to appear or produce certain materials.

Your rant meant nothing more.

2seaoat

You are funny.....you cut and paste and still do understand the concept. A judge does not have to issue a subpoena, and depending on the jurisdiction the clerk of the circuit court can issue the same. Some statutory restrictions require judicial review before issuance of a subpoena, but no.....a judge does not have to issue a subpoena. I have been sued once in almost thirty five years of business, but I have gone after administrative offices to get the government to perform endlessly in the last 35 years.......some roll over.....I do not.......and I get performance out of those agencies because I have never been arbitrary in filing anything. I have actually had government employees who tried to harass and hurt people cry at a public meeting after I got done with them.......bad people and evil can be addressed, or you can ignore or run away......I follow the law and believe in our constitution, but sometimes those who have bullied so long cannot handle somebody who does not back down. So do not worry.......if you are honest and follow the law.....we will get along just fine, but if you think you could pull the chit you pull around here in your real estate practice.....you would shortly become my bitch, because you deal in deception, and rarely deal straight.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_scandals_in_the_United_States#2001.E2.80.932009_George_W._Bush_Administration

Carp about Obama's "scandals" all you want. He has a long way to go to catch up with the number of scandals George W. Bush had.

Keep up your futile, childish efforts to distract attention from the real catastrophes happening today.

Who's distracting us from the real catastrophes happening today?  Get real. The only people who give a damn about the IRS targeting political groups masking themselves as charities, etc., are the furry, far, right whacko crowd of which you are truly a champion.

However, in the interests of relevant current (CURRENT) catastrophes that warrant discussion are Global Warming, Racism in America, and the odds increasing that the republicans want to run Mitt Romney again . . .

You're a hoot.  Desperate as always.  The IRS said it was a catastrophe, that it happened and they would investigate.  Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama said it was a catastrophe, that it happened but you, and your comrades, claim it did not.  Global warming, as we both know, is a scam and, as you know too, President Obama has done more than any other president in modern history to further divide this country.

I guess too then that NO Progressive group is masking itself as a charity?  As you know, being a non-profit organization need not be a "charity".  Is the NAACP a charity?  How about the Sierra Club?  And neither of them push political agendas?

Don't more people today wish they had voted for Mitt Romney than our semi-retired President?

No one said anything about a "charity"...those were your words. And NO, no one with an intact brain would think that Mitt Romney would have been (or might be) a viable choice as POTUS. The idea that an uber-capitalist would do anything for the vast majority of citizens is laughable.

I do have to applaud your sad attempt to deny science, put down the NAACP (which Bush tried to penalize), and rationalize the stealing of the American electoral process by special interests...all in the same breath. Really diabolical...and truly pathetic.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You are funny.....you cut and paste and still do understand the concept.  A judge does not have to issue a subpoena, and depending on the jurisdiction the clerk of the circuit court can issue the same.  Some statutory restrictions require judicial review before issuance of a subpoena, but no.....a judge does not have to issue a subpoena.   I have been sued once in almost thirty five years of business, but I have gone after administrative offices to get the government to perform endlessly in the last 35 years.......some roll over.....I do not.......and I get performance out of those agencies because I have never been arbitrary in filing anything.  I have actually had government employees who tried to harass and hurt people cry at a public meeting after I got done with them.......bad people and evil can be addressed, or you can ignore or run away......I follow the law and believe in our constitution, but sometimes those who have bullied so long cannot handle somebody who does not back down.   So do not worry.......if you are honest and follow the law.....we will get along just fine, but if you think you could pull the chit you pull around here in your real estate practice.....you would shortly become my bitch, because you deal in deception, and rarely deal straight.

Glad to see I got under your skin so easily. Must be your desperation that makes you get so personal with your attacks. Why is that necessary?

Again, you had to make a whole dissertation simply because I had to explain to you what was the use of a subpoena and it led to whatever. For some reason, you find that offensive.

From the lips of 2seaoat....
Felonies keep piling up within this administration.  IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's Blackberry deliberately destroyed after start of congressional probe - Page 2 Df4f8708-204d-42e5-bfc3-55ebe71ff22c_zps9ea3aae1

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:A bureaucrat covering her ass??

Stop the fucking presses!!

She also illegally pled the Fifth Amendment. Then quickly retired.

2seaoat

Nothing personal in my attacks against Markle the human being.....but Markle the bot spewing misinformation and manipulating the truth......you bet I am on target. The whole IRS fiasco was designed to not have resolution. It is political theater. If it was meant to get to IRS abuses, there would be bipartisan support and real reform. Prosecutions will not happen, and just like me preaching that no bombs will fall on the Syrian government, or that Ukraine will be invaded, I can safely say that ISIS is by design, and its purpose is far more complex than the checker players frightened of their own shadows. ISIS is smart enough to know an attack against Israel would dry up their money which gets quite complex when you see who is backing them, and who is not.....certainly some middle east players understand the score, and understand the risk. The solution will be crafted on the battlefield and back rooms, and none of that needs our troops on the ground or anymore of our wealth being poured down the rabbit hole created by those who profit.

Answer one simple question if you understand geography.....why has ISIS not made any attacks on Israel? If you can answer this question honestly, you to may become aware......but I think frightened fits better.....so nothing personal.....as long as you do not try to pass that bot chit off as human.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

You're a hoot.  Desperate as always.  The IRS said it was a catastrophe, that it happened and they would investigate.  Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama said it was a catastrophe, that it happened but you, and your comrades, claim it did not.  Global warming, as we both know, is a scam and, as you know too, President Obama has done more than any other president in modern history to further divide this country.

I guess too then that NO Progressive group is masking itself as a charity?  As you know, being a non-profit organization need not be a "charity".  Is the NAACP a charity?  How about the Sierra Club?  And neither of them push political agendas?

No one said anything about a "charity"...those were your words.  And NO, no one with an intact brain would think that Mitt Romney would have been (or might be) a viable choice as POTUS.  The idea that an uber-capitalist would do anything for the vast majority of citizens is laughable.  

I do have to applaud your sad attempt to deny science, put down the NAACP (which Bush tried to penalize), and rationalize the stealing of the American electoral process by special interests...all in the same breath.  Really diabolical...and truly pathetic.

36. Suppose that for some reason a presidential election were being held today and you had to choose between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Who would you be more likely to vote for?

37. (IF UNSURE:) As of today, do you lean more toward…?
QUESTIONS 36 AND 37 COMBINED

July 18-20  2014
Obama 44%
Romney 53%

Other (vol.) *
Neither (vol.) 3%
No opinion *

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/07/27/cnn.orc.poll.pdf

2seaoat

She also illegally pled the Fifth Amendment

Now that is funny. I love this place.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:She also illegally pled the Fifth Amendment

Now that is funny.  I love this place.

Gee, what do you find funny?

2seaoat

The use of the term illegally.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nothing personal in my attacks against Markle the human being.....but Markle the bot spewing misinformation and manipulating the truth......you bet I am on target.

He displays sleight of hand in every word he types here. He should have been a card shark.
Razz

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The use of the term illegally.

You know even less about the Fifth Amendment than you do the purpose of a subpoena I see.

You try to put up a good front but obviously you're not a brilliant as you believe.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Nothing personal in my attacks against Markle the human being.....but Markle the bot spewing misinformation and manipulating the truth......you bet I am on target.

He displays sleight of hand in every word he types here. He should have been a card shark.
Razz

Facts and truth you find impossible to disprove, really get under your skin. What fun!

Felonies keep piling up within this administration.  IRS lawyer: Lois Lerner's Blackberry deliberately destroyed after start of congressional probe - Page 2 Socratestoo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum