Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now

+8
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
knothead
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
QueenOfHearts
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
In this case blacks are "da man" and Sterling is the "boy".

Every single majority owner of an NBA team is a white guy with the exception of Michael Jordan.

Whites are still "da man".

Sal

Sal

Gunz wrote:Freedom of speech is now officially dead

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Bob.

OK, so what happens to his team?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
In this case blacks are "da man" and Sterling is the "boy".

Every single majority owner of an NBA team is a white guy with the exception of Michael Jordan.

Whites are still "da man".

True. Just as long as they don't say racist stuff that their girlfriends put on tape. Then they very quickly go from "da man" to "da boy" and the black superstar celebrities become the plantation master.
And actually that doesn't even describe this. Not only do they become "da boy" but "da boy" is barred from ever setting foot on the plantation again. lol

Bob wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Maybe now all Fans will have to take a "Racist" test before they can attend a sporting event.  They could contract the test to the TSA.  It would be both written, verbal and Physical.  I mean if the damn owner of the team can not go to his own event because he is a "Racist", Why should any other  potential or actual Racist  be allowed to attend?

I think what you were getting at earlier is a much better point.  
I'll repeat what I wrote yesterday.  If every private conversation I've made had been recorded and displayed publically,  it would offer good evidence that I hate...

1.  blacks
2.  whites
3.  queers
4.  homophobes
5.  children
6.  dogs
7.  every nationality and religious and ethnic group
8.  american made cars
9.  america
10. southerners
11. yankeess
12.  and last but not least,  basketball itself (and that one is true because the fucking sport bores me.  LOL)

I would have to be banned from life.  lol

Same for me but add "Baseball" #13 LOL This has to be some of the most knee jerk, dramatic, silly(add adjective here) stuff I have ever witnessed. Damn everything. Maybe they will drag him behind a pick up truck. I mean hell, he aint Human. LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:LOL, Bob.

To play down the racism they will force diversity on the team. White female midgets and Fat rednecks will have to be incorporated into the teams for balance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just as long as they don't go after the real "da man" (Vince McMahon), I don't really give a shit, Ichi. That could bring down the real "king of sports". lol

I think ever fan, Man and woman should have to touch a real life size reproduction of a Black mans Penis before entering the Stadium.   By doing so you could prove you are not a "Racist" Or a "Homophobe".

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 4/29/2014, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

bounce  bounce  bounce  cheers  cheers  cheers 
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:LOL, Bob.

To play down the racism they will force diversity on the team. White female midgets and Fat rednecks will have to be incorporated into the teams for balance.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Screw the midgets and the white fat lady and the sword swallower basketball players.  I demand to see more queers in basketball.  lol

Bob wrote:Screw the midgets and the fat lady and the sword swallower basketball players.  I demand to see more queers in basketball.  lol

LOL  You already do.

You may be on to something. They could have "Black Dick" night and give away black dildos for the fans to wave around.

Last edited by Mr Ichi on 4/29/2014, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You've got that right. You know to only be 5% of the population, the fucking queers do seem to excel in everything at a much higher rate than other races. Maybe except for jews. They give the queers a run for their money. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now - Page 2 640_li10

new point guards and small forwards...

They already have the "Packers" LOL Should be a smooth transition.

Sign us Boss!!! We are ready for the new NBA
Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now - Page 2 Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=YkI-YCdh_JuG2M&tbnid=6X2UeBTTnaL1dM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdba-oracle.com%2Fredneck.htm&ei=7h9gU7OBIoOPyAT6vYD4BA&bvm=bv.65636070,d
Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now - Page 2 Redneck_mentor

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now - Page 2 119911

Won't even need a shirt......

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:
Bob wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Maybe now all Fans will have to take a "Racist" test before they can attend a sporting event.  They could contract the test to the TSA.  It would be both written, verbal and Physical.  I mean if the damn owner of the team can not go to his own event because he is a "Racist", Why should any other  potential or actual Racist  be allowed to attend?

I think what you were getting at earlier is a much better point.  
I'll repeat what I wrote yesterday.  If every private conversation I've made had been recorded and displayed publically,  it would offer good evidence that I hate...

1.  blacks
2.  whites
3.  queers
4.  homophobes
5.  children
6.  dogs
7.  every nationality and religious and ethnic group
8.  american made cars
9.  america
10. southerners
11. yankeess
12.  and last but not least,  basketball itself (and that one is true because the fucking sport bores me.  LOL)

I would have to be banned from life.  lol

Same for me but add "Baseball"  #13  LOL  This has to be some of the most knee jerk, dramatic, silly(add adjective here)  stuff I have ever witnessed.  Damn everything.  Maybe they will drag him behind a pick up truck.  I mean hell, he aint Human.  LOL

Ball both forgot to mention a drunk conversation that was taped.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:You've got that right.  You know to only be 5% of the population,  the fucking queers do seem to excel in everything at a much higher rate than other races. Maybe except for jews.  They give the queers a run for their money.   lol

I was just thinking what if it's a Jewish queer at the top of the Illuminati...makes sense...huh huh

New Politically correct NBA team takes its first practice,
Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now - Page 2 Midgetg

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:New Politically correct NBA team takes its first practice,

Now that would make an interesting game...

Be right Back. Some body in a big Green truck is at the door.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Unprecedented stuff happening on this NBA presser right now - Page 2 BmQFxDMCAAI9Qni

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:New Politically correct NBA team takes its first practice,

Now that would make an interesting game...

Now you're talkin. That looks more like yours and my favorite sport. All it needs is Hulk Hogan in his wheelchair to wrastle that midget.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But it's no longer politically correct to make fun of midgets since a midget is now the star of one of the biggest tv shows.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wonder if midgets chose to be midgets like the queers choose to be queers.
Does the Bible say anything agin midgets?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum